Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 427 428 429 430 431 432 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Estonia-tan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:45 pm

(( XD! She likes it that SOMEONE calls you Lillian. She loves your name you know. D: ))

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:45 pm
"That would be great." Liet said with a nod, heading for the kitchen with Eduard. Once they were out of sight, he leaned with his back against the wall. "Where ever you've been, maybe you should have stayed hiding." He teased his brother, running his fingers through his own bangs. "I thought it was tough with just Ivan-san, but with everyone else here it's troublesome..." He admitted.

(( I have a habit of doing that. XD I think I write to fast.

Kara: Txt msg sx. I've done that as characters. Though I purposefully ruined the mood once by replying to 'I love you' with 'I feel strongly affectionate in your general direction' ... and why does that strike me as a Germany quote? XD ))  

Lithuania-tan

Germany-tan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:46 pm
"Good. That idiot, he just can't stop when he gets started." The blond murmured as he sipped his own coffee, fresh black and unsweetened.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:48 pm

(( XD There's nothing wrong with typing to fast. :3 ))

Edward chuckled. "Maybe I should have, but then all of this would only continue being more troublesome, wouldn't it? Or am I a trouble as well," he teased back, smiling slightly. "At least I'm here to help, Toris?"

Estonia-tan

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:52 pm
(( @Addy: FDJGKDSHLDSF I know she loves it. But I love it like I do eggplants and tiger poachers. DX ))

Russia smiles and gets up to follow his older sister, wherever she may be going, whether or not she started going somewhere in the first place.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:55 pm
(( my ear is being talked off. @___@ ))

Italy chuckled as he watched Germany. He sipped some coffee silently as he kept his eye on the blond, admiring his looks and expressions, occasionally blushing and smiling.  

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

catweasels

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:59 pm
Russia-tan
((@Kara: *laughs* That's a normal conversation between me and MY friends, though...I GUESS WE'RE ALL JUST BONKERS OVER HERE. ))

((It's less that it is an unusual conversation and more that it is so... ... I'm not even sure what word to use.
=w= And I usually hate texting but here I am, seven hours later and still texting her...

@Lo- EXCEPT IT'S NOT! T__T UNSATISFYING, THAT'S THE WORD I WANT TO USE! =w= America keeps pulling fast ones on me.))

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:02 pm
She walked into the kitchen like she normally did, to make a good pot of tea. "Does anyone want tea?" she called.  

DieSinneistSchon

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:07 pm
(( @Kara: *wishes she had a cell phone* ;____; ))

Russia follows her and places his head on her shoulder, smiling brotherly. "I'd like some mint tea, sister~" he says, happily.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:07 pm

((DX Fine. Lily.

Also, brb. I need to do laundry. X3; ))

Estonia-tan

catweasels

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:09 pm
((@Lily- Aww~ ;w; I only got mine a year ago, and it was only because my mom didn't want me driving without a cell phone on me.))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:10 pm
Lithuania gave a grateful smile. "Yes, at least there's that." And it was true at least. He jumped away from the wall when Ukraine and Russia came into the kitchen. "O-Oh, I was going to make some..." He said, smiling nervously. "But if you want to, that's perfectly fine...!"  

Lithuania-tan

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:10 pm
She jumped a little at the sight of her brother. She didn't see him follow her. "Alrighty." she said cheerfully, going in the cabinet to pull out a mint tea bag and a jasmine tea bag. She always got the jasmine.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:12 pm
Germany caught Italy looking a few times, but he thought nothing of it. Until he saw his face get a bit red. Giving a slightly worried frown, he reached out to place his hand to the other's cheek. "Don't tell me you have a fever from sleeping without clothes. I swear, what do I have to do to teach you not to do that when it's so cold out?" He sighed.  

Germany-tan

Skizzors
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:18 pm
(DID I MISS EVERYTHING AGAIN?)  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 427 428 429 430 431 432 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games