Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 427 428 429 430 431 432 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:38 pm
Damit... why do I get the feeling i am noit haveing sex tonight... Brago face showed frustration, but his voice was normal. Brago led the two boys down to the trainibng room. " We're here."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:42 pm
User ImageLeonSkurks

Leon looked at Brago for a minute before he pushed open the doors of the training room. More what if questions popped into his mind, his heart raced in his chest. Soon all that stopped when his mind went back to when Brago said he wasn't manly. What did that b*stard know about being manly? His anger filled him, but he took that anger and changed it into determination.

llOOC: Meh.ll

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:44 pm
((I made a new siggy, you like?))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:46 pm
((Its nice *bites Jayce again* can you post pwease Kirara and Jayce?))  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:48 pm
((It lacks flair, but its nice... not much you can expect from manga sigs I guess biggrin ))

Brago cleared his throat and sealed the door. "Now, change into a wolf"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:52 pm
User ImageLeonSkurks

Confusion spread over Leon's face, but it faded and he did as he was told. His body stretched and there were some sickly cracking noises before a large black wolf stood where Leon had once been. One eye was gold and the other was Leon's pale green.

llOOC: Sexy! -steals Fox's siggy and runs away- Mwhahahahaha.ll

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:56 pm
"Good, you can focus partial control. Now, let that side take over, and then suppress it all at once."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:59 pm
User Image
Nike followed, a little stunned by what she just said. She stopped in front of Brago, nodding to Leon. "What the hell did you do now, Brago?'

(( Crack that whip Eevee. *glomps Demo* you have no taste! *Goes off to chase down the siggy thief*))  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:02 am
"Nike, stand back." Brago was refering to not knowing what Leon would do once taken over.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:03 am
User Image
Hana entered one of the guest rooms. It was the one brago had put her in when she first came to the mansion. She went and sat on the bed, calming down a little. She started to cry, trying to remember what made her decided to stay here in the first place, but she couldn't think of it.  

Lady Eevee

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:07 am
User ImageLeonSkurks

Leon sighed giving in to his animal side completely. Snarls and teeth baring came from the wolf as both eyes became gold. The animal howeled before it charged towards Nike and Brago with a murderous look in its eyes.

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:10 am
"IF YOU WANT TO BE WITH SOLI YOU BETTER SUPRESS THAT MONSTER YOU DAMN MUTT!!" Brago said as it charged.  

DemolitionboyXX

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:32 am
User ImageLeonSkurks

The wolf jumped on Brago, forcing him to the ground before he sat the demonkin, his head to the left, looking at him with golden eyes which had flecks of green in them. A wolf like smile came across the beasts face. You idiot. I have control over this thing until someone really pisses me off. Oh, and sorry for the claw marks on Soli's back, but the wolf likes to take a bit of control. Besides, Soli was the one who helped me get the main control over this monster. He said into the demonkin's mind.

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:34 am
User Image
Nike just stood there. She would not be moved by a snarling beast just because he was out of control.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:11 am
"Thats the control you need to work on. Me and Neuro will never accept you for Soli if you are constantly putting marks in her back. It may seem not like a big deal to you, but we happen to think she deserves better than getting maimed"  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 427 428 429 430 431 432 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games