Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 427 428 429 430 431 432 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:17 pm
-dame's stomach growls loudly- Uh... ninja sweatdrop Would you mind company for when you figure it out? xd Swimming laps sounds pretty good though. -stretches up high and then to the sides a bit- I'm doing pretty good. I was off today from all responsibilities. It was great. crying  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:20 pm
*ears twitch, catching the stomach growl* Sure. I mean, no, I wouldn't mind company. cat_xd Swimming laps always helps calm me down. I'm just starving afterwards. cat_sweatdrop

Oh, a day off... that sounds really great. I wasn't planning on being here today, but they had some problems they needed help with. cat_stare  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:25 pm
Awww -loops her arms over Kits's shoulders- I'm sorry, love. You know what we should do sometime soon? A get-away weekend. Just us girls, just go away for the weekend somewhere and put off all responsibilities. biggrin 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:30 pm
Getting away for a while does sound nice. *sighs* They can usually handle things here, but when they need to call me, it's something really bad. cat_neutral  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:33 pm
Uh oh. What happened today? eek  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:51 pm
We had an escape from the pet spa! cat_gonk One of the dogs dug a hole under the fence and a couple of the smaller animals got out! I had to bring my dragons to help find them. We eventually found them, but I've got to find a way to make the fence more secure now.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:56 pm
eek Oh my gosh! That's never good, Kits! Maybe put like a foot of concrete around the perimeter and then put the fence in the concrete?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:09 pm
I don't know, but I've got to figure it out quick. The outer play area has to be closed until I get it taken care of. cat_gonk Right now, only my pets are allowed in there, because I'm not worried about them running away.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:15 pm
Oh man. Maybe you can get a building contractor out who can offer suggestions? Or maybe like chicken wire or something that goes around the bottom for a temporary fix? -dame goes out into the deeper end and does some aerobics since it's kinda hard to carry on a conversation and do laps at the same time. xd -  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:19 pm
I've got wire over it for now, but some people heard about the escape and said they won't bring their pets here anymore if there's a chance of them getting out. I can't lose that much business. cat_sad *follows dame to the deeper water* I'm going to call around tomorrow and see what suggestions people have. It was too late by the time I got everything settled tonight. cat_neutral  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:34 pm
Aw Kits. -hugs her- I think that once you get the situation fixed with a safe, permanent solution, those customers who temporarily don't partake in the pet care will return. You can contact them directly and invite them out to see the new upgrades that have been made. 3nodding I wouldn't worry too much about it, babe. You have a great facility here and anyone with half a brain can see that. 3nodding -pats her back for a moment before going back to the movements-  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:36 pm
*nods* It's just really hard because that's where a lot of our profit comes from. People drop their pets off for the day all the time. If we lose that... cat_sad  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:42 pm
-smiles at Kits gently and takes both Kits's hands in her own, looking her in the eyes- Kits, you have been there for me through everything, encouraging me, telling me it's going to be okay, offering me a shoulder if I need one. Now I get to tell you the same. -squeezes her hands- It's going to be okay. I don't think any of your customers whom you really want as customers will leave. And if a few do, there will be droves lining up to take their place. You just have to believe that. emotion_hug -hugs her again-

Hey, say, do ya'll do overnight stays too? Like boarding pets? I can't remember seeing as how I don't really have a pet. xd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:07 pm
Thanks, dame. *hugs her*

Yeah, we do overnight stays. We're open 24 hours, so people who work overnight often bring their pets by while they're there. We ask them to pay in advance if it's more than a day, though.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:17 pm
3nodding I kinda figured ya'll did. biggrin whee Wanna swim laps for a few minutes and debate about where to eat? ninja emotion_kirakira xd  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 427 428 429 430 431 432 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games