Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 427 428 429 430 431 432 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:19 pm
"Don't work yourself too hard." She chuckled. "I suppose I'll see you around then. Thank you for the evening." She said, pulling out her keys after he let her go and put them into the lock, opening the door.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:24 pm
Damien waved goodbye to Shadow and once she was in, he headed back to the cab. "I win" he chuckled to himself before getting in. He then got a whiff of the vomit smell that was still in the cab. He kept the windows down as the cab headed back to the main government building. "You'll probably want to air this thing out" Damien said to the secret police officer disguised as a cabbie as they rode along.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:33 pm
Shadow went in and closed the door. She let out a deep breath. "That was too close." She told herself. "Way too close." She then locked the door before going to take a shower.

((So um... skip again?))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:56 pm
((Wouldn't they have already left?))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:36 pm
((********. I forgot what time it was. I'm tired. Let me start again.))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:38 pm
((Ok. Fair enough. lolz.))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:39 pm
Damien had removed all of his fake facial features and washed the makeup off. He now lay in his bed, reading the file. He would go over it with Jian and the others in the morning. He was carefully reading it over himself. He was still wearing the outfit he wore on his 'date', except he took the tie off and his shirt now was untucked and had the collar button unbuttoned. "Interesting" he said to himself, then yawned. It had been a long day.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:20 pm
After taking a long bath, Shadow went to bed. She didn't bother setting an alarm or anything. She flopped on her bed, about to go to sleep when she flipped through the messages on her phone, deleting a few.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:30 pm
Damien's eyes started to droop and he decided that he should probably head to bed. He changed into some sleep gear and got ready for bed. He placed the file on his meal table in the kitchen so that he'd see it when he got breakfast in the morning. He finally crawled into bed and switched off the light.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:46 pm
Shadow finally dozed off, dreaming about random things. Suddenly, she woke in the after noon the next day, a little confused. When she got out of bed, she wondered if the date with Damien the previous day was real or just part of the dream.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:58 pm
Damien was sitting in a meeting room with Jian, Monica, and a few others, going over the file given to him by Shadow. This was an important document, so only the top members of the government were there.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:04 pm
"Hmm... so this organization is being funded by the council of Mt. Angelo under the table so they can cause a war between both us and the grand priestess. Threatening them will only give us what they want, and the political situation is convoluted and frustrating." Jian sighed. "What sort of actions should we take? Even if we take down this organization, they're sure to find another."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:43 pm
"Indeed. We can't go full force at them, as they've got the beliefs of the leaders and people of other nations on their side. Just one more reason why I hate religion" Damien said, as he was thinking. "I guess for now, we just have to slowly chip away at the organisations they hire, while secretly taking out the members who are both against us and against the Priestess. Unfortunately we can't take too many out at a time, or it will get suspicious. We have to do one at a time and then wait a while. I want the elite stealth team. Our first target is Bishop Gilles. He'll have to be poisoned or something. Maybe given a shot that causes a heart attack while in bed. Something that appears natural with no evidence. They'll think it will be just a tragic event that happened" Damien said, starting to formulate a plan. "It may take a while, but if we can do it, we can eliminate our enemy without raising suspicion, and if we do, by then it should be too late for them."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:55 pm
"Can't we demand that the priestess do something about it?" A man asked.

"Believe me, she had been trying. Since 'Grand Priests and Priestesses are known to be pacifists, the council is in charge of the justice system. They just free themselves and there is nothing she can do." Jian replied. "As I said, it's complicated."

"I agree with the Absolute Leader's plan, however war would be inevitable if our forces were discovered. I hear they have excellent security, and that could be a problem."

"Can't we just take the priestess and nuke the council?" A general asked with frustration.

"Don't be rash. Of course we can't." Jian replied.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 427 428 429 430 431 432 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games