Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 427 428 429 430 431 432 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

-Devil Tune-

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 3:32 pm
Hello to all. I am kikole, if you want to know more about me, check out my profile. I joined because I got a random pm so, why not join? biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 3:38 pm
Halloo~ I was invited to this Guild, and it looks awesome. I'm 13 years old and live in Ireland. I like Anime, Manga, music, and drawing. I'm not into Religion, so that sorta makes me and Atheist? Uh, not really much to say.. :/  

the cat with facial hair

Natekia

Hilarious Noob

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 3:56 pm
Hey There!! I guess im like everyone else with the invite thing. Im just a 24 year old gal from Canada who likes everything Sparkly and fun. And I hope to find a little bit of that here. 3nodding

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 4:14 pm
Hi. >.<
Like most of the people in here, I was invited to the guild and just decided to join. It looks like fun. ^^
I'm 15, from Scotland, and I'm into anime and learning other languages. I lurk a lot without actually posting. You can check my profile if you want to know more. n_n I suppose that's it. See you around. ^_~

juhnk

The Hedgewalker

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 4:18 pm
Hi! I'm Tal. I'll probably be all "lurky-lurky" the majority of the time, but nice to meet you all.

I try to be nice to everyone, and I love meeting new people. Apparently someone liked my post in the Prom Yearbook, so I got invited. wink

If you want to know more about me, just ask!  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 4:43 pm
Hey. :3 Im Kila and ... uh... nhhh.... new.  

Triton Luke v2

Michellexcp

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 4:51 pm
I'm Michelle most ppl call me Mic.I'm turning 16 this year :] .Bye.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 4:51 pm
im fiery
in a girl duu
and i like anime the out doors drawing and writing

so,,, ello  

fiery teen demon

BonkChan

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 4:52 pm
hello im serene =) uh i sent a request to join the guild because my friend said it was a good guild forgot to mention that and that i should join =) im pretty nice until you give me a reason to dislike you =) if you want to know more about me just pm me i guess? *shrugs*  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 4:52 pm
Oh hai!

I'm Pinky; I just turned 22 yesterday and reside in the mythical land of Canadialand.

Uh, if you want to know more don't hesitate to drop me a line! :D  

.PinkyXVIII.

Ruby_Desires

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 7:05 pm
Hey, I got the invite randomly and I thought, "Why not?" razz

I am Sam, also known as Sammi, and I live in FL. I enjoy Video games and ogling nerds. wink  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 7:09 pm
ninja names jario, my friends in rl call me that most of the time insead of my real name so it stuck. I have ben a member of gaia for over 4 years now xd and I would not be surprised if most of you have seen me around, wether at the prom thing or in towns.  

jario maon

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

9,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Generous 100

Zoray

Vicious Hoarder

14,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 8:34 pm
I'm Zoray (you don't need to know my real name) I usually name my people Magra, but that was taken >.<
I've been on since..... whenever mechaform was the MC.
I'm also a lurker, and I like anime, manga, fantasy books... that sort of stuff... oh and I hate sports.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 9:14 pm
yo. random guild invite accepted. nice to meet cha!  

HIBARI OF THE CLOUD

HIRUMA THE DEVIL

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 9:18 pm
YA-HA! WHAT'S TO KNOW? I LOVE ANIME. THAT'S IT.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 427 428 429 430 431 432 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games