Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 427 428 429 430 431 432 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:56 am
||Ulla and Leon||

Decidueye was in Ulla and Leon's room fast asleep in the corner with his "hood" closed. All of there other Pokemon were in there Pokeballs except for the Poke Eggs that were on Ulla's nest she made with Keiko. Soon enough, both of the eggs started glowing softly in a pulsing matter. Decidueye loosened his hood to see the eggs pulsing as his eyes opened widely in surprise. He walked over to the two eggs very excited to be the first to see what they are. But then, something crossed his mine. Their trainers would miss this moment. He frantically was scampering around the room as he checked under the blanket, bed, even the closet for some reason thinking Leon and Ulla would be there.

The owl didn't know what to do as he looked on the counter where all of the Pokeballs were. One side was had Ulla's the other was Leon's. He tapped on a few frantically as Lucario,Togekiss, Roserade, and Pyroar popped out. All of them looked a bit tired as Decidueye was having a panic attack explaining what was going on. Togekiss smiled as he patted the owl's back to calm down. Lucario and Roserade grabbed the Eggs as they were still glowing. All of them looked at Lucario, seeing if he could sense the siblings aura anywhere. The dog closed his eyes as he tried finding their aura. Unfortunately, he can read only so far as he was not able to locate any of them which made him a little nervous as well as he felt the egg he was holding shake. The eggs were ready to hatch but the trainer's were going to miss it. Lucario then told all of them to split up and look over HQ to see if they could find them. All of them ran out of the room in different directions of HQ to find Ulla and Leon.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:08 am
Sub was coming down from his office with a few folders filled with notes and papers readied for the incinerator, sensitive documents that he couldn't risk lying around. As he did he almost got knocked over by a Togekiss and then a Pyroar, both of the Pokemon going somewhere and fast, much to his confusion. "Hey, what's the rush?" He shouted out to the Pokemon but then just shook his head and went about heading towards the elevator again.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:12 am
A certain other owl was walking through the hallways of HQ when he saw a Pokemon sprinting toward him, looking a bit frantic. "What's wrong?" He asked the Pokemon in perfect Human. Something definitely seemed off but he couldn't tell what. He wasn't a mind reader like Mykel.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:40 am
||Ulla and Leon||

Togekiss and Pyroar paired up together as they were the fastest in the group. That being said, they almost knocked into Sub holding some sensitive evidence. Both of them stepped to the side as they looked back at the leader. Hoping if they knew he would know, Togekiss flew next to Sub as he started asking about Ulla or Leon if they've been seen anywhere. To help signify the two to Sub, Togekiss flapped his wings cheerfully for Ulla's cheerful spirit. And acted falling asleep for Leon's laziness.

Decidueye was looking through the hallways, checking every corner to see he would see a either trainer. He then looked in front of him to see another Decidueye. He was amazed to see another Decidueye in Snagem as he rushed over to him and started to explain the situation frantically. He was flapping his wings endlessly in a rush while explaining his story. To anyone, they would think this bird was a bit disturbed.

Ulla and Leon were both on the roof of Snagem HQ both looking out in the distance, not knowing anything that was happening with their Pokemon. Leon leaned against the railing facing away from the view now while his little sister was on her tip toes to fully see the view. "How is the view from your eye?" "Still pretty and blue. I think my eye is adjusting now to for me to see as if I had two working." She said with a warm smile as she looked at her brother. "Just don't push yourself too hard. I know you can handle yourself. But don't forget you also have allies. Understand?" Ulla nodded as she started fiddling with her Key stone.  

Cecile Silverstone

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:02 am
Fermata held out a wing to halt the poor Decidueye as it hooted and honked at him, explaining what was going on. "Calm yourself, friend." He told his fellow avian. "I'll help you-hoo find them." He assured as he closed his eyes. After a moment, he opened them again and let out a long, hoot.

It took a moment or two but, eventually, a Chatot would come flying up to him and roost on his head. "Hello Replay." Fermata greeted the parrot.

"Hello Replay!" Replay replied with a smile in his voice.

"I need you-hoo to go loo-hoo-king for Ulla and Leon, please. Tell them 'Ulla, Leon, Your eggs are hatching. Go to your room.'."

"Ulla! Leon! Your eggs are hatching go to your room." Replay repeated, though it came out as a single, run-on sentence rather than the two Fermata intended. The Decidueye nodded and Replay took off, repeating the phrase he'd been given repeatedly as he searched HQ for the pair.

"Let's see what we can do-hoo while he's searching." Fermata offered to his kin.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:40 am
||Ulla and Leon||

Decidueye calmed down slightly as Fermata asked Replay for assistance as the bird kept repeating what Fermata told it. He then looked at back at Fermata as he scratched the back of his head. Not knowing what to say, he was about to ask who's trainer he was as he heard Lucario call out to him. He looked where it was coming from as he saw Lucario and Roserade holding onto the eggs as they were glowing a little brighter. They were ready to hatch any moment now. Then something cross his mind, Replay is saying to go to their room. But the eggs were with them. He started to panic once again as he was telling Roserade and Lucario to go back to the room quickly, unsure if the trainers were already there or if they were now looking for their Pokemon.

Ulla and Leon were about to head back down to the main lobby but heard their names faintly. "Did you say something?" the little girl shook her head. "I thought that was you." Both of them shook that feeling off but then as they were heading downstairs, their names being called out repetitively started getting louder. When they made it down the stairs. They saw a Chatot flying around repeating their names and leaving a message to go to their room. "The eggs are hatching?" The little girl's eyes glittered as she started tugging on her brothers hand. "Let's go! Or we are going to miss them hatching!" "O-Okay don't pull my hand off please." Both of them started walking towards their room in a bit of a faster pace than they usually would be.  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:06 am
After spending a day or two to relax, I could be found in the main lobby again, reading some book. I was trying to research the history of Kalos for anything that might have repeated itself in Lysandre's actions, but the book itself was not written in such a way as would keep the attention of a reader, and though I was pushing through in my stubbornness, it was not an entertaining read to say the least. While I slogged through, Keiko sat nearby, watching... something on one of the televisions nearby. It didn't sound particularly interesting, so I did my best to ignore it. Meanwhile, she had both arms around an egg we acquired recently. We didn't know what it was, so we couldn't decide which of us it would go to, so we ended up agreeing to wait for it to hatch before deciding who it went to.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:57 am
"Unova is rebuilding fine. It's a shame about Anville Town though, anyone figure out what happened there?" Sub would be found in his office, door wide open as he had a discussion with someone over his SNAG. Whoever it was they were of some importance and they were both discussing Unova's efforts to rebuild now that the fighting was all but completely died down. That said something apparently happened in Anville Town, something that has slowed progress considerably. "I know, if only the trains were running again, then the supply routes would be be back up to full efficiency. Still weird though, isn't it? How does an entire track and its train just vanish?"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:29 am
"Oh, no, it looks hurt!" Keiko whined, looking down at the Exeggcute that had just hatched from our egg. "Look, some of its shells are cracked, and that one's is open!"

"That's how they're supposed to look, according to their Pokedex entry," I said, with both my Academy Pokedex and my SNAG out. "GRAY's scan indicates that it's health is a little above what would be normal for it, and he or she certainly seems happy." Exeggcute's eyes were kind of split. Some of the eggs that made up its body were focused on Keiko while the others were focused on me. It seemed like it really wanted to make Keiko not worry as much, but at the same time part of it wanted to focus on me.

"As long as it's feeling okay," Keiko sighed in relief, which made Exeggcute happy. "Anyway, it's Grass/Psychic, right? Can you use it for your channeling?"

"Well, yeah, but..." I said, trailing off to check Exeggcute's personal data on my SNAG. "...but he seems to like you just as much as me," I mentioned, noticing how his attention was still split between the two of us.

"Well, I can take care of him like I do my Pokemon. You'd be better at helping him get strong, anyway," she said, focusing on making Exeggcute smile.

I caught the intended comment there and gave Keiko a serious look. "You're not that bad a trainer, yourself, you know. You can actually accomplish quite a bit when you get serious, and have done so in the past." I insisted, remembering the time she saved numerous lives by having her Pokemon protect a large building from collapsing with Reflect and Light Screen. I didn't bring that particular instance up because it involved Pokemon she had since lost to Team Cipher.

Keiko seemed to react the opposite to what I expected for that positive reinforcement. Not letting my point slip, I stood up and wrapped her in a tight hug. This seemed to snap her out of her foul mood, and she reciprocated the hug. "Thank you," she said gently. I didn't get why she felt like this from time to time, but me insisting that she get over it was never going to actually help her, so I tried to be understanding. "We can figure out what to do with Eggman later,"

Keiko gave me a cross look suddenly, though it was more a mixture of amusement and cold unacceptance. "You're not seriously going to name him that, are you?" she asked, trying hard not to laugh even though I could hear it in her voice.

I was about to explain that it was a slip of the tongue, but Exeggcute was bouncing up and down, either cheering happily or laughing uncontrollably. I couldn't really understand Pokespeak, so I wasn't sure which it was. Judging by the look on Keiko's face, though, she knew exactly what they were saying. "He seems to like it," I shrugged.

"Yeah," Keiko said dejectedly, though she quickly replaced her sad face with a calm smile. "Guess it's decided, then."

I patted her shoulder and sat back down on the opposite end of the loveseat, with Eggman between us.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:15 am
||Ulla and Leon||

"Papa!" The little girl shouted while running towards Ter and Keiko. Instead of holding PokeEgg, she was now holding a small red fox. "Papa?" Leon said as he was following behind her but merely just walking. He also had a fox but it rested on his shoulder, but instead of a red coat. It had a white coat. When the two finally made it toward Ter and Keiko, Ulla held out the new Pokemon she got. "Look! My egg hatched and came out a Vulpix!" "Vul~" "Vulpix Vul!" The two Vulpix said as Leon sighed. "What's shocking is that. Ulla's egg hatched this Alolan Vulpix and I had the regular Vulpix. But the two chose the other and well...here we are." He said as the Alolan Vulpix on his shoulder nuzzled against his neck which sent a chill down his body.

Ulla's Vulpix then jumped out of her grasp and sat on her head. "I think this work out though big brother. You don't have an Ice type yet. And I don't have a Fire Type." "Yeah but when an Alolan Vulpix evolves, it turns into a Alolan Ninetails. Which is also a Ice/Fairy Type." He said with a bit of concern in his voice.  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:21 am
"Well, it's important to take the Pokemon's feelings into account," I pointed out. "They're more than just powerful animals - they're our friends, after all."

"Terashi's right," Keiko smiled happily. Before she could say anything else, however, Eggman cried out, his various heads smiling. He was happy to see Pokemon other than himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:31 am
Eventually Sub would wrap up his phone conversation and turn his attention back to his computer. Up on the screen was a research paper jointly written by Professors Oak, Rowan, Juniper, and Sycamore. It concerned the origins and general existence of legendary and mythical Pokemon. Why they were so much more powerful than regular Pokemon, where they power comes from, the effect it can have on their surroundings, how Pokeballs play roll in their strength when captured, and so forth. The paper was already updated to account for Zygarde Complete's effect on what was once Black City, with the newest section having notes added to it by Professor Burnet who theorized that Zygarde's energy was so great it could be felt across dimensions.

It was an interesting theory, one Sub could not discredit himself, considering all he has seen but that was not his concern right now. He had taken up a pet project in figuring out what happened to Anville Town's train turntable, main track, and their most prized train, the Anville Express. At some point, briefly after the Black City incident, the small population of Anville Town woke up with the train and everything underneath it gone. The Indigo Alliance was relying tremendously on Anville Town to move much needed supplies around Unova as they repaired and tried to get things back to something of normality, but now with Anville Town crippled that heavily slows down the recovery process.

Sub, nor the alliance, did not believe it had anything to do with Flare or any other nefarious team, it was not something they were known to be capable of. Furthermore there was no trace of the turntable, track, and train ever having been there in the first place. In its place was nothing but undisturbed flat Earth. What could have been capable of spiriting away something like that? The only thing he could think of was a legendary Pokemon, but what fabled creature would be responsible for it and why now he did not know.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:18 am
||Ulla and Leon||

"I understand that. I'm just worried about this one. What happens if-" "Leon. It will be fine!" She smiled warmly which eased Leon a bit. They were right. He looked at his new partner Vulpix who was a bit confused on what they meant. As they didn't explain about their channeling yet to their Vulpix. "I'll explain later to you. For now." He then grabbed the ice fox and set it down on the ground as Ulla's Vulpix hopped down and sat right next to it's counter part. "It's going to be confusing if we are calling either of you. So we might as well name you." Ulla's eyes brightened as she looked at her brother. "Really?!" Leon was a bit embarrassed, mainly because he could never come up with names that his Pokemon liked. Remembering when he called his Budew, Bud for short.

He sighed at the thought as he looked at the two Vulpix. "What kind of name are you gonna give your Vulpix?" "Velvet!" Ulla said without any hesitation. Surprisingly, the fire Vulpix liked the name. Velvet then turned her attention the Eggman who cried out. Velvet walked over to the numerous eggs and started sniffing them as it cheered happily.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:42 am
The various eggs that make up Eggman's body each jump up and down at random, the Pokemon seemingly happy to have made a new friend whose language it could understand. "That's a really pretty name!" Keiko smiled, looking at Ulla. Though, soon, her attention shifted to Leon. "Any idea what you want to name your Vulpix?" she asked.

I smirked at the siblings, my left arm wrapped around Keiko's shoulders. It seemed that today was the day for new life. Everybody seemed happy for the time being.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:16 am
||Ulla and Leon||

"Yeah, it looks like Velvet really likes her name too!" She said as she watched Velvet and Eggman play. She then turned her attention back to her brother and his Vulpix. He was really putting some thought into this as the Vulpix looked a bit concerned that he might strain himself. "I'm not sure...Ulla how did you come up with a name so quickly?" Ulla was a bit surprised that she was asked as she thought about how she came up with the name as she looked at Velvet. "It just seemed right. It was the first thing that came to my mind. I have names for all of my Pokemon. But, they usually prefer to be called by their regular names." She said with a smile as Velvet sat right in between her feet.

Leon looked back at his Vulpix again as it gave him a small smile. "....Shiro?" The Alolan Vulpix head perked up when she was called that. She let it ring in her head a bit until she nodded to confirm that she liked the name as she wagged her tail. With that Leon sighed of relief. "Thank goodness. Alright Shiro. Welcome to my team. We should probably let you two get into some Pokeballs first huh?" He said while he was shuffling through his pockets for a Pokeball.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 427 428 429 430 431 432 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games