Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4291 4292 4293 4294 4295 4296 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:10 am

Sakura finished her glass of absinthe and dug in her pockets and pulled out a spare bottle of Drambui she had and opening the cap took a sip
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:14 am

Or we could curse the replica so that they get sucked into it and live sealed inside the item for all eternity. *gets behind the counter and grabs a bottle of Iris Cream to shoot down*

Liada Trovaras

Volvy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:14 am

They have ways of knowing if it is the real one. At least, that is, within the bounds of my own deceptive abilities. As for avoiding death, there are indeed ways. And mine lies in keeping that violin.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:16 am

The combination of the massage, her lips on him and feeling her pressing against him was intoxicating. When she asked him if he liked it, he turned over onto his back, pulled her up to him and captured her lips in a passionate kiss. Pressing against her, he whispered roughly into her ear.

"God, Kat..does this answer your question?"] He trailed kisses down her neck until he got to the spot where her neck met her shoulder. He bit her gently, and she gasped and pressed against him, fisting her hands in his hair.

Not wanting anything between them, he pulled her nightgown off of her quickly, and then pulled her back close to him. By this time, they were almost frantic, hands roaming, voices murmuring.

Once sated, they lay there together, breathing heavily. Kat moved from where she was to curl up next to him. She looked up at him and smiled, leaning in to kiss him good night. He wrapped an arm around her and they quickly fell asleep. heart

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:17 am

rolleyes well geez
and Lia's idea was soo cool too.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:18 am

Liada Trovaras
*yelps as she gets yanked down and glomped by Leko, squirming a bit before sitting down and taking a glass from Sakura* Ooh! Does this mean I get to use some of my new toys on some bodies?

(( eek WTF did I just walk in on with Kat?!?!?!? sweatdrop ))

(( rofl And this would be a prime example of the importance of "catching up" in the thread! User Image LOL, Lia....Kat is downstairs in her quarters quite happily having her way w/her Officer. wink User Image))

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Volvy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:21 am

Well You two both seem far more knowledgeable in this area than I am. If you are capable of producing such a replica, I am certainly willing to give it a try.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:23 am

(( Uhh...huh....so when can I start shacking up with someone and leaved heated posts like you and Psy eh? lol lucky wenches rofl twisted ))

Rats, sounds like these buggers are gonna be fun to play with. Maybe we can find a way to trap them in an alternate universe or something....
*ponders as she takes another shot of the cream*

Liada Trovaras

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:27 am

Sakura nodded thoughtfully "that would be interesting...I'm sorry but my skills lie...elsewhere"
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:29 am

Hey I can do the charming
but as for the building....
Not my forte'

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:32 am

Liada Trovaras
(( Uhh...huh....so when can I start shacking up with someone and leaved heated posts like you and Psy eh? lol lucky wenches rofl twisted ))

Rats, sounds like these buggers are gonna be fun to play with. Maybe we can find a way to trap them in an alternate universe or something....
*ponders as she takes another shot of the cream*

(( rofl You can shack up w/someone anytime you want to! wink Or do you want to shack up w/someone here in MW? xd Unfortunately, there's not too many single men around here...... xp ))
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:33 am

"I could see if I can get a exact replica if that'll help" she said as she pulled out her phone

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:36 am

((heh I wouldn't mind someone here in the guild but yea, single men are very hard to find no matter where I look. cie la vi. sweatdrop ))

Well I'm sure we could reconstruct this in the lab no problem. I have top notch machinery but I'm an excellent woods crafter as one of my many hobbies anyways. I could make it down to the last little nick and scratch and Leko could always throw a charm on it or two... twisted
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:39 am

It's true. wink

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:39 am

(( sweatdrop Agreed on the single men front here myself))
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4291 4292 4293 4294 4295 4296 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games