Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
=|| Koro's Paper Quest ||= + paper kitty mode + Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

milk money v2

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:23 am
hi there. . .

hhhmmm. .. . im gonna give you all of my papers. . .!i got plenty!

uhhm. . . . can u help me with my dream avi in return!?

sori. . if im asking u to help me with my dream avi. . .

but. . .if you don't like to, it's ok. . .^^

thnx!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:31 am
its 11:30pm here and I just want to wish you and everyone in this thread a Very Happy Happy New Year~~~~

domokun domokun domokun  

Adie05

kailiax

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:36 am
In love with all of you.....

*walks in...*
Happy new year to you too!!!
*waiting for 2008*

Till the very end....

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:02 am
In love with all of you.....

SHINE QnD SHINE!

Till the very end....

kailiax

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:35 pm
Good luck to you this New year !! ~* heart *~

Bump~ heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:51 am
Upity up up~

Anyone home?  

Adie05

ChibiMo0n

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:35 am
Wow.. more RO playas XD

I forget that Pinoys are huge RO fans eek

On AeRO.. like.. half the population are Pinoy, lol.

Everywhere you go it's like.. putang ina mo!! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:29 am
Lol!
Filipinos do seem to be anywhere nowadays~ eheheh
I'm not familiar with AeRO but most of the players I played in AnimaRO were Filipinos too.
I do hate thier curses.. sigh. .  

Adie05

Symphony of Serenity

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:52 pm
BUMP  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:33 pm
Thank you for affiliating me koro. The banner is coming Pinka has already made me choose which one i want. lol I would crave them like chocolate mint pudding if could still eat chocolate mint pudding. (Turns out I am allergic to chocolate and mint and lactose intolerant lol) Although that is a good analogy because i do like chocolate mint pudding and bugs, i just don't eat either of them...  

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! ^O^

I have been missing for a day xD Taking a break from Gaia I guess. Hehehe... Besides, I need to get the fusion for personae faq printed asap xD Well, enough of that xD

@gilla>
Sankkyu for your bump xD

@beachbum52>
Sankkyu for your papers! ^O^ I'll help you out in return.
As for now, I'm running low on items so bear with what I gave you for a while xD
Maybe when I have some better stuff, I'll send them over.
Oh and congrats for making it to my donor list! xDDD

@adie>
Happy New Year to you as well! xD
At my place it's already the 2nd of January sweatdrop
What's your new year resolution? xP
Oh yeah... how do the pinoys curse? sweatdrop

@ryan>
Now you're walking, naa? xD
No more flying, hopping and stuff? rofl
Happy New year to you too! ^O^

@Nanami>
Good luck to you as well! xD
Hope you're having a fun year xD
Can I like, read the stories sent to ya after the contest ends? mrgreen

@chibi>
Most online games I play have pinoys xD
It's like, everywhere I go, I see people talking tagalog sweatdrop

@symphony>
Sankkyu for your bump! ^O^

@airashii>
You've now set up a quest thread, naa? xD
I'll try to provide you with bugs then ^O^
Sankkyu for your papers! xD

@alvin>
Long time no hear from you xD
Your quest thread is like dying or something sweatdrop
But sankkyu for your papers! xD

@kireinaj>
You still haven't answered on whether you're a real sis in life of ryan's or just a sister in gaia xP
Sankkyu for your papers! xD

@XxDarkkStarrxX>
New name change! Wait... what was your previous name again? sweatdrop
Anyway, sankkyu for your papers! xD
*koro smacks herself for forgetting your old name*

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:43 pm
Airashii Kasumi
Thank you for affiliating me koro. The banner is coming Pinka has already made me choose which one i want. lol I would crave them like chocolate mint pudding if could still eat chocolate mint pudding. (Turns out I am allergic to chocolate and mint and lactose intolerant lol) Although that is a good analogy because i do like chocolate mint pudding and bugs, i just don't eat either of them...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Whoa xD
I didn't know that. But since it's a pretty good analogy as you stated, I guess it doesn't need to be edited, naa? sweatdrop
But if it does, then feel free to tell me xD

I'll be waiting for your banner thingy then before inserting it later to accompany your avvy 3nodding

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Adie05

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:56 pm
koromyst

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! ^O^

@adie>
Happy New Year to you as well! xD
At my place it's already the 2nd of January sweatdrop
What's your new year resolution? xP
Oh yeah... how do the pinoys curse? sweatdrop

Weeebeeeee~
Its the 2nd now here almost lunchtime smile
New Year's Resolution... ehehe not really done with my list sweatdrop
but it includes going to bed early
and trying to dress more than just jeans and t-shirt and rubber shoes. 4laugh heehee I need to be more in touch with my femme side blaugh
and deposit more often in my bank account XD

and Pinoy curses... I'd rather not discuss... its saddening to know our generation is coming to foul mouthedness... sad  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:01 pm

So, we have almost the same time zone xD
Who am I kidding? xP We're both asians xD
*poke*

Hehehe... I tend to be nocturnal as well. It's like, the clock shows 1 am and I'm still puffing out my eyes, straining to still lay awake. Lol!
I usually force myself to go to sleep at 3 am sweatdrop

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Adie05

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:47 pm
Heehee~
I usually am forced to go to sleep at 12 maxed at 1am by my mom. When I'm on my own, i go for 2 to 3am.. well.. before. I lose track of time when I'm doing my commissions especially at night. I do better at night I think. XD

and when I get to bed, I take approximately 30 mins to an hour to really fall asleep XD  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games