Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Vaccine Sentinal Tower (Virus Busters HQ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:23 pm
User Image
Seraphimon
~The Seraph of Light~

╔═════════════════Royal Knights═══════════════════════════╗

"Brave Knights I have chosen a special type of riddle that involves an explanation on your part. You will be allowed to ask three and only three yes, no, or irrelevant question. You also only have one shot to get this right so think before you answer. Here is your riddle:"

Riddle:Death is out for us all. The place can be anywhere, looming to strike, Unfortunately for this person it came when he least expected it to. A man goes home after a long day of work, as he leaves he turns out the light, and goes to bed went he gets home. The next morning he wakes up to read the morning news paper. Because of what he reads he kills himself. What was his job? Why did he kill himself?

╚═════════════════════════════════════════╝

~Fear not the power of wisdom
User Image
but rather treasure it and the power it holds~

╔═════════════════════Ancient Spirits════════════════════╗

"I offer to you a different kind of question in which you are allowed to ask three yes, no, or irrelevant questions for answers. Also, since this is the final trial you only have one chance to get it right." The Ophanimon sighs for a moment after being deep in thought. "Here is my riddle:"

Riddle: Bert and Carrie and Trent and Alex all live in the same apartment. Bert and Carrie go out to a movie, and when they return, Alex is lying dead on the floor in a puddle of water and glass. It is obvious that Trent killed her but Trent is not prosecuted or severely punished. Why not?

╚════════════════════════════════════════════╝

~The Ophan of Peace~
Ophanimon
User Image

((Here is a forum for each team to use to discuss the riddle and come up with an answer...

RK- http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=19800463
AP- http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=19800507 ))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:34 pm
(If we know the answer or feel we know it can we just answer it? Because I know this one for my team)  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:59 pm
Chris Shadowheart
(If we know the answer or feel we know it can we just answer it? Because I know this one for my team)

((Hold off till 8... please? Discuss... don't leave your mates in the dark... use the forum or suffer twisted jk))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:13 am
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
ⓗⓡⓘⓢ
XXXXⓗⓐⓓⓞⓦⓗⓔⓐⓡⓣ

X X X X X X X X X X X X X ☆═━┈㊎The Celestial Defender㊏┈━═☆

User Image
"I am so lonely and so sad living in the dream I've never had"
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Chris looked at Dante for a minute after thinking of the riddle. It then dawned on him there was only one obvious answer to it. He chuckled darkly as he thought of it. Marcus may have crushed his spirit but he was going to show him how much he had grown. He looked at Seraphimon "The man works in a lighthouse and by turning out the light he killed many people" He said. He then smirked "After reading about that the next morning he killed himself" He finished. His voice was much darker and colder than it had been but he was ready to show he wasn't a child any longer.

User Image User Image User Image User Image
SkylerXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXArtemisXXXXXXxXXXXXXXDanteXXXXXXXXXXXXXXPhantom

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:31 am
((Awww... my baby's done grown up... too bad I came up with it. I'm watching and I'm waiting... rofl ))

User Image
Seraphimon
~The Seraph of Light~

╔═════════════════Royal Knights═══════════════════════════╗

Seraphimon looks down at the boy with an inner smile on this covered face. "That is correct, Chris..." He turns from the boy and walks toward the throne, "I have seen you, I have witnessed your struggles and I must say, while things may seem one sided there is much more at work than you think... Seek him out one more time,in the place where it all began. I believe you are ready this time. I believe you are all ready." Seraphimon waves his hand through one of the flames and they both turn blue. In moments, the seat vanishes and is replaced with a stairwell that leads upward to the Hall of the Keeper.

"Be aware, this is now the real thing. Arm yourself with wisdom and seek out the Keeper of what you wish."

The Royal Knights may advance to the Hall of the Keeper...

╚═════════════════════════════════════════╝

~Fear not the power of wisdom
User Image
but rather treasure it and the power it holds~

╔═════════════════════Ancient Spirits════════════════════╗

Still waiting for a answer a smile appears on her face as she realized that Seraphimon was not needing to fight. "Violence is never the answer..." she whispered to herself.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════╝

~The Ophan of Peace~
Ophanimon
User Image

((Edited))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:45 am
(I made a question in the discussion fourm -_-)  

KiroMishima
Crew

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:55 am
Kiro

The Turtle Tamer

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

XXXXXXUser Image
"*Laughs* So you're here to pick a fight with a legend."
One day, you too, will be able to stand to where I am."
"C'mon Baby!"
"If you are a warrior, then we must fight 'till the last man!

Kiro looked at the Ophanimon and said "I have a questions for it (in the discussion fourm) Will you please answer them?"

Burpy User Image Sparky User Image DynamoPlug User ImageArmeUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:05 am
Darkfire Karan
(I made a question in the discussion fourm -_-)

((I did answer them... Check in the second post where I said I would answer the questions User Image))  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:54 am
Jax is slightly creeped out by the way Chris answers the question, but that made his answer no less correct, and Jax couldn't bring himself not to be the first on their team to congratulate Chris on his answer.
"Wow, I can't believe you got it just like that! I could have had a hundred guesses and maybe would have got close once."
After patting Chris on the shoulder, he decides to get serious, and realize that it is time to move on. Jax begins walking toward the stairs that suddenly appeared where the throne was originally.
"I got to say, that's a pretty neat trick. Who needs a safe when you can just drop an extremely heavy chair in front of a secret door."
He speaks to Candlemon, whom is following him in a low voice.
"This is the real challenge Candlemon. The final act. Remember, don't do anything stupid"
Candlemon looks at Jax indignantly.
"Hey, you're the one that needs to have a close eye on him."
Candlemon folds his arms and looks absently at the false sky.
"Honestly, I don't know how you stayed alive before I came along."
Jax rolls his eyes and heads through the stairwell with Candlemon at his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:58 am
[Only the Royal Knights may answer this one for now, they were the first to finish]

User Image

Cherubimon

╔════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Cherubimon opened her eyes once she realized that there were guests coming to visit her. She looked at the mark of the memory that was imprinted on her hand. Sighs she rose from her cloudy bed and jumped down to greet the Royal Knights.

"Congratulations on making it thus far. I am glad that you have made it here. You are truly remarkable for making it this far and I wish you the best in whatever it is that you plan on doing... if you acquire the memory." She showed them the memory for a split second and then pulled it back into her hand. "Of course you have to answer my riddle before you can acquire it, but unlike the others, you only get one try. Fail and you forfeit the chance to the other team. Are you ready? Here it... is..."

Riddle: The king of this is a cheerful man, for twelve others he rules with contentment. It is one of the world's most precious things, but when cold it causes anguish and rivalry. It's essential of all things, both digimon and human alike. Without it our lives are lost in chaos. It's given away in many forms, but more often at a lofty price. Taken for granted by the vain, best. It is most complex to restore, a laborious commission, but if you succeed earnestly, you will over come all the rest. "Of what do I speak?"

Cherubimon flies over the Royal Knights, waiting for their answer.

User Image╚═════════════════════════════════════════╝ User Image

User Image
~Above all else seek knowledge, that you will be able to walk among the gods with wisdom beyond your wildest dreams...

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:01 pm
ⓗⓡⓘⓢ
XXXXⓗⓐⓓⓞⓦⓗⓔⓐⓡⓣ

User Image

Chris looked at Seraphimon as he told him to seek Marcus out one more time. He frowned he wasn't sure he could handle being hated on again. He then looked at Dante who nodded "Alright I'll try one last time" He said. He was determind that if Marcus was going to treat him like dirt then he was going to show him what he was made of. He then turned "However, first we must take the final test" He said as he began to climb up the stairs. He was ready to end this and by the end of the day it truly would be ended one way or another. Somewhere deep down where Chris had blocked himself away from he hoped it would end well with Marcus.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:19 pm
Kiro

The Turtle Tamer

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

XXXXXXUser Image
"*Laughs* So you're here to pick a fight with a legend."
One day, you too, will be able to stand to where I am."
"C'mon Baby!"
"If you are a warrior, then we must fight 'till the last man!

Kiro looked at Ophanimon and said. "It is time!!! the answer is that trent is a cat! And alex is a fish!!!! Trent must of pushed Alex's fish bowl off the table tous making the glass crash killing alex....Since Trent is a cat he can not be prosecuted!!!"

Burpy User Image Sparky User Image DynamoPlug User ImageArmeUser Image

KiroMishima
Crew

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:22 pm
ⓗⓡⓘⓢ
XXXXⓗⓐⓓⓞⓦⓗⓔⓐⓡⓣ

User Image

Chris loothought about it for a long time as he tried to come up with an answer. He then thought of Marc feeling like Seraphimon may have unknowingly gave him a clue. He smiled cheerfull for a moment. "I know the answer it's love" He said. He looked to the others hoping they'd trust him "because the king of love is god and he is cheerfull and he rules with his twelve apostles. Love is one of the worlds most precious things and when love goes cold it causes anguish and rivalry. Love is essential to all things. Without it life is chaotic. Love is given in many forms but most often at a loftey price like a diamond right. Love is taken for granted by the vain and it is hard to restore love once it is lost and can take a lot of work. However, if you succeed at restoring it you will come out above everyone else" He said defending his answer. He then looked at the others in his defence he had proved every point.

(It dawned on me as I was thinking about it sentamentalness does work biggrin )  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:37 pm
[WHAT THA HECK?! I come up with these and someone gets it... what are your sources!!?? GAH!!!! scream ]

User Image

Cherubimon

╔════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Cherubimon giggles to herself with joy. "That is correct! I am SO PROUD OF YOU!!!" Cherubimon uses her powers to pull Chris up into the air, "I don't know how you did it, but that is correct. I sense that you are troubled, but have no fear, LOVE WILL ALWAYS LIGHT THE WAY!!" She winks at the boy and then drops him back to ground. "Alright, if you all know this then maybe... maybe you know what it is that you're doing by collecting this. While I do not approve at all, I will still hand over the memory as promised." Cherubimon lands in front of the Royal Knights with a light thud and holds her hand out. A picture of a cross appeared and then popped out as the memory, floating towards Lance for him to catch.

Once caught it would glow and surround all the present members of the Royal Knights and teleport them down to the entrance of the Tower. "May Love forever light your path..."

User Image╚═════════════════════════════════════════╝ User Image

User Image
~Above all else seek knowledge, that you will be able to walk among the gods with wisdom beyond your wildest dreams...

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games