Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
Introductions! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poly Pen

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:55 am

hiya im baka. im 15 yrs old and i got a multipoo named baylie hes about 3 yrs old and i have a bird hes a cockatiel named eago who about 2 yrs old now i got him for Christmas one yr and then i also got a guinie pig named miss piggy shes all black with one spot where her fur parts on the top of her head. 3nodding
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:59 am

Im Smoothie De Bootie, you may call me Booteh or Smoothie, but my real name is Crystal.

Ever since I was young I had pets, now Im 18 and growing up fast. I have 5 dogs and 2 cats.

5 German Shepards named w/ages:

Loki- 5 [Dark greyish sable with long sleek hair, sweet, protective, the guard dog, and our first shepard, playful sometimes: goes swimming for hip arthertis. Male]
Lena- 4 [Sable with wavy/curly hair on back, 'mother of the puppies (Ludo and Ardala)', sweet, playful, loud, cuddly, snuggly, very smart, does agility. Female]
Gromit- 3 [Dark sable with light paws and light raccoon circles around eyes, the big puppy who is playful, sweet, caring, snuggly, and protective of all things dear to him 'Father of the puppies'. Male]
Ludo- 1 [Huge, bigger than Loki (see thread in subforum Pictures/one of him as a baby) light sable with a big heart, loves water and playing/snuggling. Male]
Princess Ardala (Ardala/Dala)- 1 [Black with a white butt, caring, sweet, smart, and independent. Female]

2 Cats named w/ages:

Bastess(Bast)- 15 [Black with white-haired tummy, yellowish eyes, big personality, super smart and playful, sleeps with me. Female]
Cricket- 14 [Dark tabby with yellowish greenish eyes, meows a lot, protective of territory, smart, sleeps on own places. Female]

Smoothie De Bootie

ManicArtist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:02 am

My names Molly, I'm 17, I live in St Louis.... etc..
I have three cats and one dog.
User Image
Thats Bagheera.
He looks so pissed, lol.
I also have a huge white cat, and a pretty little orange and white long hair.
My dog is a Irish wolfhound german shepard mix.

I love cats to death, they're my faves, but I really want a doberman puppy.
User Image
It's so cute! heart heart
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:16 am

hello i'm blueloving-vampire please call me blue or she-she or something well i have a dog named little bit i'll put a pic of her on here once i can find a good one my mom named her Lil' Bit because she was the runt of 4 puppies we found on our road(3 girls 1 boy) and the other 3 dogs rascal bootsey and kaz have nice home with our friends and family

blueloving-vampire

Interesting Informer

6,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Akiska

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:20 am

I'm Akiska, Associate in science pre-vet, and my house has been and still is a zoo.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:31 am

hi im nala and have 2 gaia s @ the moment im gonnna get anther soon umm i have had alot of animals i had nala mi dog named after mi .mi dog vixey and her bestbud dakota ,dakota was named bi mi cuzin and is a huskie mix and vixey was a golden retriever and nala was a rottweiler, i luved them.... but i had to give vixey and dakota away cuz a neighber reported them and nala passed before we got the new ones and i am still cryin about it

lanieloo8

1,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

ThunderLightnin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:08 am

Im ThunderLightnin,just tell me if you want my real name.
Im 12 and live in New York,near the Niagara Falls.

I have two dogs,one is a siberian husky,and the other is...well...everything.
Both are black and white,my siberian husky is black with some white,such as on his underside and a little on his face,and the other is white with black spots.Both I've had for as long as I can remember.
The siberian husky's name is Bear
The other is Snoopy,because he looked like a beagle,then he grew up to be a horse!(Not literally,LOL)

I also have a rabbit!Its name is Yummers,and dont ask why.It was just some random name.She is brown.

I used to have another rabbit,but he had some ear infection and died.
I also used to have a hamster,but she died when i was 9 or 10.Somewhere around there.
I used to have a chinchilla,but she died of old age.She lived longer then the normal life expectancy for a chinchilla.She was my favorite too...I even wrote a poem about her for school.
Like I said,my favorite animal is a chinchilla.They are so soft and awesome! xd
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:12 am

Hey my names niyati, and i have alot of animals [ i live on a farm haha ]
umm im planing on going into zoology work, maybe veterinary but i cant really decide.

i have six dogs:
Vader: wolf hybrid
Henessee: mini pit bull
Kita: Pitbull australian shepard mix
Hooch: english mastiff
Odysseus: English Mastiff
Helios: Neopolitan mastiff.

two cats:
sapphire: blue point siameese
Ruby: Black short hair

Two horses:
Niki
Morganna

a pig named sal
and a donkey named Jaxon

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3

A_Dark_Affliction

2,750 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:54 pm

yo blaugh u can either call me by my screen name or Sumi (i'm quite partial to the latter) I wouldn't be here if i didn't completely love animals! I've volunteered at many animal hospitals and loved every bit of it. since i was tiny i've wanted to be in the vetinary field. I only have one dog cuz my mom won't allow any others, but she would let me dog sit every once in a while. I have an adorable little female miniature schnauzer named Duchess, also my mother's choice cuz they don't shed, i simply love her to bits. i'm trying to get my mom to warm up to the idea of raising another puppy...no such luck yet... sweatdrop ...i just recently aquired a mouse though, her name is shelley, there was a previous owner for her though and she hasn't warmed up to me yet...considering my mom and my big sister aren't very animal savvy they thought it was a hamster, i told them it was a mouse and now they call it a rat.. stare ...that honestly gets on my nerves...ALOT......i've always wanted a bird though, and despite the dog i have now (which i love no less) i've always wanted a big dog too, like a greyhound or great dane-the way i see it the bigger the better 3nodding ! so that's me and my story
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:00 pm

Just refer to me as whatever you want, my age is a secret, I am male. I have three devon rex cats (a kind of energetic, people loving, short-haired cat. HUGE ears). The oldest one's name is Claudia. She is six and a half years old. The second one's name is Aslan, and he is three and a half years old. The third one's name is Rockslide, A.K.A. Rockie, and he is about a half year old.

I will post pictures once I upload them, and my favorite type of animal is a cat.

flameian

Undead Fret

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:26 pm

My name is mya and I have a miniature dachshund, Ruby,a bloodhound,Ellie,and a bobcat/tabby,Toto.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:47 pm

you can just call me what you want but no mean names, i don't want to say my age, "gender" is secret too , i have a parakeet her name is birdece she is three years old

my favorite pet is a cat but to be specific they are the Maine Coon and the Turkish Van cat

the Maine Coon cats are sort of like dogs in playfullness
and the Turkish Van cat loves to get wet 3nodding

failure01

4,850 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

CharstarWishes

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:51 pm

Welcome everyone who already introduced yourself , now it's my turn
Lets see to cover the basics. your name, age, residence, sex, pets you have, favourite type of pet,

My name: I go by Charstar here
My age: Oh my I'm 36
My residence: Good Ole' Alabama
My sex; Female
Pets: 4 pets

Patches: Black with white patch cat 9 years
Tiger: Grey tabby cat 5 years
Mattie: Solid grey cat 3 years
Cotton: American Eskimo 1 year old

Favorite pet! Yes all of them wink 3nodding
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:42 pm

Hi, I'm new and shy. sweatdrop But, anyway..

Name: TheDutchis (Or Merry)
Residence: Ohio
Sex: Female
Pets: 1 Pet, Maverik, a 6 year old Yorkie. biggrin He's my baby.

TheDutchis

Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games