Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The White Rabbit Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee! >=3
22%
 22%  [ 20 ]
Tea! =3
43%
 43%  [ 38 ]
GOLD! O.o
34%
 34%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 88

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:16 pm
((Overly dramatic more like it!))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:29 pm
(possibly, but till tomorrow this shall all wait, or later this night)  

Yin Yun Yang

pumpkinlanding

Dedicated Loiterer

7,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:31 pm
((O.O Sorry, sorry. I usually put a lot of emotion and depth into my characters. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:04 am
((That's fine! At least he's not a flat 2-D character.))  

Methodless Madness

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:18 am
I yawn, sitting on the bar, Ikima beside me. "Eh, Iki, what DO you look like now?" Ikima looks around before shrugging slightly. A red flash shows and after a moment Ikima is sitting on the bar counter next to me, in human form. I look at him. "Good choice of clothes! ^^"
Ikima: He chews slightly on one of the strings. "You think?" I nod.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:45 pm
"Nice outfit, Ikima." Maria told the boy. "Suki, I'm gonna run to the store, can you two watch the shop? Oh, do you and Ikima need anything?" she asked, pulling on her jacket.  

Methodless Madness

Poetically Colourful

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:53 pm
Oni-kun walked into the store and glanced around him. His stomach growled. His last 'mission' had taken a lot out of him. Now, he was thoroughly famished. He smirked and walked up to the bar and sat down.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:19 pm
Ikima looks at me and i nod to him. "He's magic, dont worry. Oh, and Ikima wants chocolate. Thank you." I hop off the bar, as well as Ikima who turns into his dog form, and i look at the man who had sat down. "Would you like anything, sir? ^^"  

XSuki_MikaX

xXMiSs_M0nstErXx

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:55 pm
Ringo arrives through the doors of the cafe' , pulling the folds of her dress together as she found a seat at a small table in the corner. She is blanked face as she sit and awaits for a waiter or waitress to take her order. Ringo wasn't particularly hungry, but rather thirsty in actuallity. As she waited, she took up looking around the place, it struck her fancy and a small smile took it's place on her face which, to most people, looked rather eery.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:50 pm
Yin arrives at the ventilation shaft, pulls out the sausage he had suspected had been in there, presses the red button releasing everyone to go back to their scurrying about, and then gets back in his ufo to head back to that restaraunt he had gotten a cookie in. It had been a very interesting place.  

Yin Yun Yang

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:25 pm
Ikima: He yawns, looking at the girl with his bright red eyes before wandering into the back, coming back out in human form with a chocolate bar.
I look over at him, turning away from the silent person. "Got that out of my bag?"
Ikima: "Yep." He takes a bite out of it.
"Are you gonna ask next time?"
Ikima: "Yep." He takes another bite.
"Good. ^^"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:46 pm
Maria returned, toting three grocery bags full of foodstuffs. "Heads up, Ikima!" she cried, tossing a economy sized bag of chocolate bars. "Costco...is a good place." she murmured to herself as she sorted the things and put them in the back room. The witch exited the back to find a young girl sitting at a table, waiting patiently. "Hi, I'm Maria. Would you like anything? Tea, coffee, a smoothie, bubble tea?"  

Methodless Madness

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:02 pm
Ikima catches the bag, lookking inside for a moment then he hands it to me and i go into the bag, comming back out a few minutes later with three chocolate bars, giving two to Ikima, and munching on one myself. "Everyone seems like they're dead it's so silent. So im going to put on some music.... hehehe..." I hand Ikima my mp3 and he goes behind the bar, wiring it to the speakers before slipping through the songs.
Ikima: "Which one?"
"Your choice."
Ikima: "Yay! ^^" He flips through the songs and lands on The Theft by Atreyu. He also turns the volume level down a little bit.
"I love this song! >w<
He bends and he breaks|If he gives they will take|Away|His passion|His pain|His grace
He exhales|A thousand black flowers|Explode|Into butterflies as they're away
Rip them out|Take them|Burn to coals as they crush him
Leave nothing|That resembles the soul|Of a man
See him numb|See him crushed
Rip them out|Take them|Burn to coals as they crush him
Leave nothing|That resembles the soul|Of a man
Leave him numb|Leave him crushed~!" I softly sing the song to myself.

(It's the very last song on my pro if any one wants to listen. ^^ I made my pro Myspace styled lol.)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:09 pm
Maria listened quietly to the song. It made her feel depressed and empty. She swayed unsteadily and grabbed onto the table, feeling lightheaded. Maria blinked, trying to clear the darkness that was clouding her vision, and passed out.  

Methodless Madness

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games