Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

US-tan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:17 pm
@Canada

Matty... THIS IS WHY YOU ARE SO LAME! You will never become a heroic nation beloved by all. You have no sense of JUSTICE! This is why people GIGGLE behind your life and use you as FURNITURE! And not even Furniture of JUSTICE! Just plain FURNITURE! If this really the image you want to portay? Why can't you see things MY way?!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:18 pm
[ Oh oh oh and it gets dark too quickly. /HATEHATEHATE
And that sounds nice~ But I'll just snuggle up in the covers and sleep all day. x3 ]  

Korea-tan

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:19 pm
((@Korea:
PFFFT, Winter? Gloomy? XDDD

It's beautiful~ I like getting all bundled up and walking out in the snow at night, when you can see the stars~ Have you ever seen snow when it's lit up by moonlight? Bea-u-ti-ful~

Or walking around town during the day while the snow falls and take pictures to send to my aunt in Georgia. >w<

I may have to get pictures for you guys around December~!

I also like to stay inside and bake with my family~ We make cookies, cake, bread, all sorts of candies, and we make lots and lots of soup! heart ))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:20 pm
o////o I-I guess that's one way of saying yes, aru....

((I can't stand the cold either.... It doesn't get too hot where I live, but the humidity is a bit much. It's the only bad thing about summer. Personally, spring is my favourite season. Warming up after winter....

Speaking of winter, the other day I said something about General Winter to my mom, and she looked at me weird. >.>))  

Aniki China

Hungary-tan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:22 pm
(.. apologies for not bothering to burst in the RP [busy with histories], but -- HOLY GOD RUSSIA, YES. Standing outside with the wind whipping slightly against your skin, walking over the packed snow with the eerie purple moonlit sky hanging overhead -- <333)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:24 pm
Caught you offguard there, huhhhh~ - 3-

[ NUUUUUU IT'S RLY GLOOMY TO ME ;_____;
You can't go outside and the dark sky just sucks up all my motivation to
actually do anything~ Not that I hate spacing out, butttttt
...Yeah.

Looking forward to the pictures~~~ x3 ]  

Korea-tan

Aniki China

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:28 pm
N-No, aru! I just.... *blushes deeper*

((Yush, snow is pretty. I wouldn't be that against winter if it didn't make my room so cold! gonk I can hardly get out of bed in the morning, one of these days it's going to make me miss the bus. ._.))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:36 pm
((XDD I wear thermals during winter. c: Not to mention the fact that I get most of that season off because it gets too cold at school. XDDDD

They had to do that because our PE teachers are all, "It's not too cold to jog outside in t-shirts and shorts!! PNEUMONIA!? WHAT'S THAT LOLOLOL" ;P

*salutes* I'm tempted to take pictures of the fall here, too~ I think I will tomorrow. c:

WINTER IS NOT GLOOMY, KOREA. YOU LIE. D:<

*pokes Hungary* Does that mean you're in Russia? D: Pictuuuuuures. ))  

Russia-tan

Korea-tan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:40 pm
Hm?~ You just...? |3

[ Last year I had to stay home from school the whole week 'cause the temperatures got down to minus 50. fffffff
IT IS SO, RUSSIA. DDDDDDDD<

@China: Fortunately that hasn't happened to me yet this year. ]  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:40 pm
(WHY WOULD I BE IN RUSSIA. :k The sky is purple here too sometimes in winter. Probably because of all the pollution. *New Jersey hoy*)  

Hungary-tan

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:42 pm
(( I live in the desert and we've finally been getting rain and cold weather in like 2 years. ))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:44 pm
Hey are all the big nations playing? 8D *sits on Russia who's sitting on Canada*

((I felt like switching characters XD ))  

Sealand-tan

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:44 pm
((@Hungary: I read your post wrong because I forgot I was on my Russia account. XD
Sorry for the brain fart. :B

IT IS NOT, KOREA. LIES LIES LIES. >8C

@Italy: Desert? D: I'd never be able to survive somewhere that doesn't get cold or rain or snow. XDDD; *was born during a record thunder and rain storm*))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:46 pm
*giggles, takes off Sealand's hat and wears it himself* Hi Sea-kun~
User Image

Russia-tan

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:47 pm
Oh. oh! Me too! *sits on Sealand* ^o^  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games