Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Playing Section (Create Roleplays and RP in here!)
Burning Lust Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:39 am
(Ralis) "Perhaps once this is all over, you should spend a little time there...."

- - - - -
(The next day)

The best semblence of privacy and combination of being waited on seemed to be a date within the holographic gaming simulation machine for Eztli and Adira. Galantros gave them the thumbs up once he configured everything to their liking and gave them a short run down/list of verbal commands that could be used.

Currently, they were in a simulation of a rather nice restaurant, candle lit and everything. As for a topic, Eztli wasn't quite sure where to start at first.

"You look very nice."

Eztli scratched the back of his neck. They had decided to dress up for this psuedo date. He himself got some rather good looking clothing, which included a dark red dress shirt made of kui'mov silk, with slight gold-orange embroidery, and dress pants complete with shoes.

A yeshlag dragon (a creature of Chewy's species) levitated toward them, wearing a black server's outfit.

"Good evening madam...and... sir... I will be your waiter for this evening. My name is Dragon and yes I'm serious. Tonights specials include Grilled Sea Cucumber, Baked Quarvle Spider, and the ever so delectable Steak with guano sauce spread all over it. What sort of drinks can I start you off with?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:12 am
"Why? I didn't start off there nor do I feel the greatest of urges to go there normally or to stay there when I do show up." (Meaning he doesn't feel like that's where God wants him to be at the moment.)  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:12 am
(Ralis) "There's something about Heaven itself that helps to recharge an angel a bit faster, though few know of this. Whether because it's such a holy place, or some other reason, no one is entirely sure."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:07 am
(Posted for Sephiroth)

Sephiroth gave Ralis a very puzzled expression. His statement made sense and didn't make sense at the same time. Whether because it's such a holy place, or some other reason, no one is entirely sure. Was Sephiroth reading the wrong book or did no one else read the book that's supposed to be God inspired because they felt they didn't need to due to being in heaven already? The reason was simple: it is God's realm and angels are God's messengers. Heaven is the place the only truly holy being in the universe created to dwell in and most angels were created there so of course it is most benefitial for one to rest there...and not because it's such a holy place. (Ironically it's also the place where sin originated.) He didn't share there thoughts with Ralis but was confused why everyone seemed to know so little. He glanced at the area Rosemary slept. "Why would not every angel know such a beneficial mystery when I could possibly share my life story with you in almost an instant if I so chose with the way we're able to communicate?"  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:25 am

The succubus hadn't been on a date in a long time. She didn't want to use her power on the poor guy either. She was walking a fine line. She fidgeted nervously for a few moments and looked down at her beautiful (borrowed) dress. Last night, she had told Rosemary about Eztli asking her out. She had said the the vampire that she had no idea what to wear or do...The vampire had just looked at her then directed her to the blond girl, Daphne, who squealed and clapped her hands at the prospect of getting someone ready for a date. She had called Adira her "Barbie"--a concept that Adira still did not understand.

So here Adira sat with only a touch of make up on her face (Daphne had said make up wouldn't due Adira's natural beauty justice) and in a satiny, off the shoulder, dark rose colored dress that fell to just below her knees. her brown hair had big loose curls and a sparkling barrette held it to the side of her head in a low pony tail. It had been hard to convince Daphne to just let her change her appearance. Daphne finally sat her down and told her this needed to be real-like. She was stern when she said it. Adira's feet were encased in strapped sandals.

"Thank you," Adira faintly blushed at the compliment, it was a flush of pleasure rather than embarrassment, "You clean up well yourself." She winked slightly, then blushed after she realized what she did. That was much to overt. Was her sexual charm coming back? The blush deepened. No. A little flirting never hurt anyone...Then she remembered Helen of Troy. Okay. Bad example. She shook her head. Good timing...a dragon came floating over.

Adira tried not to giggle at it's name. It was a very...obvious name.
"May I please have Coke." Adira looked over at Eztli, nervously fiddling with her fingers under the table.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:32 pm
"Heh, thanks..."

Eztli was a little surprised at the wink, though completely flattered and trying not to blush a bit himself. He noticed her moment of shaking her head, and was about to ask about that, until the dragon came along.

"Ah... Strong cup of Limboian lava "Ni'shijakixtan" for me."

"Sorry, we're fresh out."

"Coke for me then as well"

They were left to themselves again for a while as Dragon went to get their drinks. Eztli's fiery wings folded and unfolded slightly with some nerves, and he was mentally telling himself to calm down. He wondered what sort of things would be in line or out of line to ask Adira. Figuring he might as well start with what they were about to have for dinner, he asked her his first question, hoping it would break the ice, if only a little.

"You know, they serve just about anything here, heh. (Something he found a little amusing since they were in a giant simulation) Do you have a favorite meal? You could probably order it fresh..."

Normally the holo-gamer wouldn't be able to give them actual food, but on finding out that they would be having a date, Galantros rented several addons that would produce food from the memory and thoughts of the people in the simulation. Such technology was avaliable, much like the "replicators" in the Star Trek shows, but it was expensive and hand made food was still preferrable for it seemed more natural.  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:25 pm

Adira thought long and hard, trying to remember her favorite Hell-ish meals. Finally she remembered, "The Blawsh'vnagenn sounds delicious." It was a meat dish of sorts, with vegetables straight from Hell and some type of pasta underneath. It had this yummy semi bitter, semi sweet sauce on it...the meat tasted sort of like chicken-duck-steak, with an appearance between lamb and beef steak "Do you know what you want?"

When Dragon came back she ordered... then added "And strawberry ice cream." She smiled brightly, excited for the treat.

"I haven't had this meal in forever. I wonder if they make it as well as my father did when I was young." She tapped her foot on the floor for a moment...She hadn't thought of her father in ages. Adira frowned. That wouldn't do service to his memory at all.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:49 pm
""I'll have the roasted Tri-flyer."

"Of course. We'll have your meal ready soon."

" Blawsh'vnagenn.... Oh yeah I remember hearing about that meal. Isn't it normally cooked with dark Hell-Fire?"

Eztli noticed her frown for a moment, and idly wondered if a sad memory had been brought up, though his empathy senses weren't flaring up excessively. He was about to ask if her father was a cook or something, but decided to not go into such a touchy subject.

"So... What sort of hobbies do you have, Adira? I kind of enjoy playing the guitar, and experiment with cooking myself.... though I'm not exactly all that great at it."

- - - - -

Thas' mind was concerned.... That much the others could probably tell. It kept playing out ways the upcoming outcome could happen, and he frowned at some of them. Shaking his head, he took a deep breath and said a prayer for the best possible outcome and for God's will to be done. He then started in on the serenity prayer.

God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference...

GamingLord
Vice Captain

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:04 am
(Sephiroth isn't necessarily saying it, but I'm just finishing it)

Patience for the things that take time
Appreciation for all that we have, and
Tolerance for those with different struggles
Freedom to live beyond the limitations of our past ways, the
Ability to feel your love for us and our love for each other and the
Strength to get up and try again even when we feel it is hopeless.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:41 pm

Adira nodded, "It is. That's the only way to cook meat...Unfortunately it doesn't seem like the land of the living has dark Hell-Fire." She shook her head with a smart grin. Hobbies... This was another matter entirely. She'd spent time under Heegh's "care" where her hobbies were sitting in perpetual fear. She shifted somewhat perplexed. What do I like to do?

"I suppose...I like to read." Things were slowly coming back into focus, "Films as well. I love films." She smiled, "The black and white pictures make everyone so classy." It is apparent that Adira was unaware that black and white had been replaced with color. "I used to weave tapestries as well...I'm not sure if I am any good at it anymore...I can also sew fairly well." Adira paused running through the other things in her head. This seemed to be it. "I bet you are just being too hard on yourself. I am sure you are a fine cook."

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:45 pm
Eztli laughed lightheartedly at a memory as Adira tried to reassure him that he was a good cook.

"Oh trust me, I'm not all that great in the kitchen. Malos, heck even Galantros is better than me. I once literally blew up a metal pot trying to cook a simple broth. They were cleaning moison crawler meat off the walls for the next several days."

He chuckled, wiping a tear of laughter that glowed with a rainbow's colors off his eye.

"That stuff stains the most ugly brown color too! Githar and Malos wouldn't let me cook in their kitchen for the next three weeks at least."

"So... films and reading, huh? What are your favorites out of those?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:34 am
BlackMN
Marcha patted his twitching hand with her paw and nuzzled him a little. She took on a form that allowed her to talk. "That was a good apology from one who doesn't usually do it and mean it. You're...surprising at times... Emotionally you hounds seem more like humanoids than dogs... most domestic dogs don't ever get to see their parents after a young age still or even get to meet them and really don't mind at all. Though if it helps from what I remember of master back then... of what I was told happened when Heegh tugged on his chain... I remember your mom was pretty close to him at the time and he didn't grab her and take her with him. If, what he says is true... and she lived long enough Heegh would have had to have found her by going through all those chains."

"It's nice to know you don't resent me for the way I appear to live. Though I can't help but be a little shaken up still. Normally electricity hurts and I know too much could either kill me or really hurt... so I've been nervous of you for that on varying degrees... I think it went back up a bit."

Sal gave a little sigh, and scratched the back of his head in thought. After a little while, he gave up and bit his lip, almost drawing blood.

"Is... there anything.... I can do to make you less nervous?"

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:10 am
(So far you all have failed to prove to me you have much interest in this RP and I am growing tired of stressing over it. If you don't prove it soon, I'm going to give up and not stress over it any longer....)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:24 am

Adira laughed a soft musical laugh at the animation in Eztli's animated story. He was so full of life that it amazed Adira. Perhaps there were others equally or even more lively but either way Adira was amazed. She brushed some of her brown waves to the side. Daphne had told Adira not to fidget with her appearance and yet here she was...probably messing it up. Adira tried not to worry. Dates were supposed to be fun.

Once Eztli directed the questioning back to her, there was a pause as she tried to organize her thoughts. " Oh but it's so hard to decide favorites...I suppose I could try." Adira paused for a moment longer, collecting her thoughts before she began hesitantly, as if afraid that once her favorites were chosen it was all set in stone--as if she wouldn't be able to change her opinions later, "Les Liaisons Dangereuses was good. It was hard to get through but I thoroughly enjoyed the intrigue, and sex as a tool for achieving vengeance. My father nearly had a coronary when he found me reading it at fourteen years old. He liked it better when I was reading novels by Jane Austen. He didn't seem to understand that there is only so much Austen you can read at a given time. Ooh but The Great Gatsby was wonderfully poetic!" Her face lit up and she became more bold as she spoke of the books she had loved, "I suppose I could ask Ms. Rosemary if I could borrow a few books...do you think that the House has a library?" Adira looked excited at the prospect, "On the subject of movies...I liked Pandora's Box as it explored concepts that were before its time. Other favorites of mine are Casablanca, of course, and Portrait of Jennie. I absolutely loved the relationship between the man and his wife in The Thin Man." Adira was mentally ticking off movies when she realized the common trend in all of the ones she just mentioned. They were almost all set in the 1940s. Perhaps Eztli didn't like those older movies. "Oh... I apologize...None of these movies are very new. I suppose I haven't seen any of the newer ones." She shifted, "I...Do you like movies, Eztli?"

((I was working on a post when you said that...also you don't know the kind of stress I am under at the moment.))  

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:18 am

"Ah.. I'm pretty sure there's a nice little library here in THoR to go through."

He seemed to grin good naturedly as Adira listed off the movies and books that she loved. Black and white movies, boy, wouldn't she be surprised to see what this realm had done in the way of movies nowadays. And then there was Limbo's enhancement over the centuries, that would probably be too much for her to take in at once.

"Movies... sad to say, I haven't really seen all that many since I was younger, some couple hundred years ago. Nothing wrong with 'older' movies, heh. I've been throwing myself into my, ah, work, until just recently a little too much to be honest. I do like movies though. I really should watch some more."

Their food was then served as Eztli considered something.

"After dinner, would you like to catch a movie?"

Role Playing Section (Create Roleplays and RP in here!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games