Welcome to Gaia! ::

Arts of the Midnight

Back to Guilds

Where time is not a boundary for dreams. 

Tags: arts, painting, music, movies, randomness 

Reply AM forum
Get to know the Guild! (introduce yourself here) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome
  Artist!
View Results

Dagger1819
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 5:49 am
Welcome to the guild my dear cool  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 6:00 am
Dagger1819

Haha thanks.
we'll be the best of friends, i'm sure. ninja  

MiniFruitSalad

Dagger1819
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 6:02 am
MiniFruitSalad
Dagger1819

Haha thanks.
we'll be the best of friends, i'm sure. ninja

NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! scream ............ whee Kidding! blaugh 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 6:36 am
Hey, thanks for the invite. smile

Name's Izzy. I'm 19 (Be 20 in 36 days), Canadian, and an aspiring actress. I especially love musical theatre, and I hope to soon major in English with concentration in Drama at a Liberal Arts University around here.

Unfortunately, looks that won't be happening THIS year. Plans got a little derailed, and my transcript was transferred too late, so none of the courses I need for my requirement are available. So I'm staying at my current University part-time this year, and picking up a few extra hours at work. biggrin  

Isabella Van Helsing 2

Dagger1819
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 6:44 am
Welcome!  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:22 am
Hi my name is Hannah, I am 13 years old. I hope one day to be in a band and play music all over the world. Just went to my first concert and that's what got me inspired. I listen to a wide variety of music, mostly acoustic and rock. I love drawing, writing poems, reading, listening to music, and playing guitar.
~thanks for the invite. smile

xmusic-mends-the-brokenx

Dagger1819
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:43 am
Welcome n-n  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:52 am
Dagger1819
Welcome n-n

thanks smile  

xmusic-mends-the-brokenx

xmusic-mends-the-brokenx

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:57 am
oh yeah, i also do photography and make youtube comedy vids with my sister.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 10:09 am
I'm Syago...not my real name, but I don't usually use my real name, even my facebook doesn't have my real name. I'm 21.m.pa, and I am a writer, currently working toward my English major with a minor in Creative Writing. I have many story ideas, and if you want to talk about one of them, pm me with its title.
Heroes of Myandryl
Radika
Checkmate
Riots
RokkMan
Zombie Tree (not officially named yet)
Magic Government (same)
Planet of the Construct  

Spring Blossoms and Youth

x Lost D r e a m s

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 12:42 pm
I'm Alexis, I'm 17 and I do cross country and track. I love to draw photograghy, mainly nature... I'm a really shy red head.. In the summer I'm on a bowling leage, my highest game is 232.I'm really random for no reson..I really have nothing else to say. Bye, Lexii.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 12:54 pm
Hey my name is Ross. I'm 16. I love the color green. I am a fractal artist and an anthro artist sometimes abstract. Anything else you would like to know just PM me and I'll answer the question  

The Escaped Dream

Sparkly Prophet

5,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Dagger1819
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 1:35 pm
Syago The Reaper King
I'm Syago...not my real name, but I don't usually use my real name, even my facebook doesn't have my real name. I'm 21.m.pa, and I am a writer, currently working toward my English major with a minor in Creative Writing. I have many story ideas, and if you want to talk about one of them, pm me with its title.
Heroes of Myandryl
Radika
Checkmate
Riots
RokkMan
Zombie Tree (not officially named yet)
Magic Government (same)
Planet of the Construct

Welcome  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 1:36 pm
x Lost D r e a m s
I'm Alexis, I'm 17 and I do cross country and track. I love to draw photograghy, mainly nature... I'm a really shy red head.. In the summer I'm on a bowling leage, my highest game is 232.I'm really random for no reson..I really have nothing else to say. Bye, Lexii.

Welcome 3nodding  

Dagger1819
Crew

Dagger1819
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 1:38 pm
The Escaped Dream
Hey my name is Ross. I'm 16. I love the color green. I am a fractal artist and an anthro artist sometimes abstract. Anything else you would like to know just PM me and I'll answer the question

Welcome  
AM forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games