Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Crusaders of the Night (needs people!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What power would you like to have?
  flight
  Mental/psycic
  strength
  Light
  Dark
  Elemental
View Results

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 5:37 pm

atlanta roars in laughter as she watches the scene that unfolds. "i like this guy" she thinks to herself. "The girl is really quite sad for the power she eminates, but i think i recognize her from somewhere..." she took a slug of her beer, contemplating.
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 6:12 pm

afer seven hours of waiting Valis sighed and left the mall he wondered if he should see if his add in the paper had been answered yet he also wondered if he should just kill everyone he sighed and drove away humming something

Christopher woke up and left his room only half awake he hissed he was starving he wondered the city looking for someone to kill he didn't care where he was going nore would he, he was a demon after all and who in there right mind would think to cross him why if anyone did they'd have to have a death wish or be crazy

Wildear17

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 8:25 pm

Aracos headed to the home. There I have freinds and allies to help me.

"All my stuff is very thurough, that is why I cannot fit all my information in them." Adeodatus said as he readied to slide down the tower. "Now for some fun." He smiled as he slide down the tower without a rope. When he landed he became a puddle, for the most part. After a few moments his body reformed. "Whoo!" He yelled, "You gotta try that!"
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 10:01 pm

Dazeray glared at the drunk, suddenly having a flashback of him grabbing her arm roughly.
"Do what you want with him, Diz. Just leave at least a pulse in him. You don't need to stoop to his level when he isn't even coherint."
The man snarled at Diz, "Let me go, you moron!"
Dazeray closed her eyes, refusing to see what would surely happen next. She buried her face into Diz's soft back and sighed.

Avelyst

Wildear17

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 10:25 pm

Valis braked and got out of the car and low and behold there was Diz and he was with a girl. Valis walked swiftly over to them and as he got closer he saw the drunk he was more then pissed at Diz for not showing up, but no one tell that beacuse Valis looked calm and at peace "Diz i never thought you of all people came into bars let alone with a female!" Valis exclamed brightly and took out the swich blade that was in his suit pocket "mudor is an art and such as with any form of art it takes time tp perfect ones craft, but unlike most forms of art mudor is very easy to do however the fun isn't in the killings its in bloodshed. And as the same with art, muder has many tools but sharp things are the most fun of them beacuse Diz a knife and a brush are the same each makes a wonderful work of art, now take this blade and make the flish of this man into a work of art" Valis said in a calm light voice as he held the blade out to him
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:46 am

Grinning as he heard Dazeray say he could do as he wished but asked that he still had a pulse afterwards. Diz twisted the man's finger slightly as he shouted at Diz to let him go making him yell in pain again. Sudenly a familiar voice rang through the bar and Diz looked up. Valis! Well I'll explain why I didn't meet him earlier some time later. Diz thought to himself as he listened to Valis' words. "Two things Valis... One I'm not with the girl I just happened to walk in here looking to clean up my shoulder and caught Drunky McStupid here harassing my 'friend' here... Two I intend to leave him with a pulse, as she requested. Although I still don't see why she insists on protecting them." Diz sighed and took the switch blade from Valis, Looking at the man Diz had figured on a way to make sure this guy never forgot him. "I promise to leave him with a pulse Dazeray but I can't allow you to see what I'm gonna do." Diz grabbed the man's hair and lifted him off the table and led him to the bathrooms. Minutes later Diz walked back out of the bathrooms and he tossed the switch blade back to Valis. "I need a drink. Bartender! Vodka, no ice."

Nutrino Starwind

Avelyst

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 5:40 am

A flush of heat flooded into Dazeray's cheeks.
'Not with this girl'? 'friend'?, Dazeray took a deep breath to avoid having her irritation flare up, well, its not like he could ever like me that way. No reason to feel annoyed.
Dazeray's eyes widened in horror as she looked at the strange man looking at Diz.
Oh, god. Oh, god. she chanted to herself, feeling as if her trembling would never cease.
A little black head popped out of Diz's jacket. Dazeray almost yelped in surprise but quickly bit her lip.
Kimo!
I hope you don't mind, I hitch-hiked my way in.
Dazeray gulped and gently picked him up, Kimo, look at that man. He scares me. I- Dazeray yelped and grabbed her head. Memories flashed through her mind. Memories and flashbacks of needles, testing, lots of blood, and a man's face. His face.
Valis... Kimo hissed.
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:22 am

Atlanta set her drink down and stood up slowly. something was not right about this. "where is he from? i know him somewhere! damn fourth tequila....." she warily placed a hand on her sword and let her fangs show the slightest amount, only enough so that only a person who knew already what went bump in the night would catch them. this man was familiar, eerily familiar, as if he knew everything there was to know about her without even needing to try.she had heard the name valis... the name ricocheted through her mind. she knew this name. it was a terrible name....

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:30 am

Diz downed the drink quickly and looked round at Valis and Dazeray, he hadn't noticed it before but she seemed... Afraid? Moving slightly Diz noticed that Kimo was now here. "Where the hell were you when she needed you?" Diz asked the cat with a raised eyebrow, grabbing his shoulder and moving his arm his shoulder cracked back into place. "Nevermind, I'm sure there was a good reason you weren't here." He looked over at Valis, who seemed to be returning Kimo and Dazeray's stare. "Hmm? Valis, you ok?" He looked at the three of them. This doesn't look good. I really wouldn't like to fight Valis again, but I couldn't fight Dazeray either. Diz thought as he moved to a spot in between them hoping to calm the situation if the need arised.
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:43 am

Dazeray flinched under Valis' glare. Kimo's fur stood on end as he hissed at the man, curling his muzzle around his fangs. Dazeray felt her eyes roll toward the back of her head. The room started to go dark as the ceiling came up at her.
"Diz..." she whispered before going into complete unconsiousness.

Avelyst

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:56 am

Diz caught Dazeray in his arms before she hit the floor, quickly he proped her into a nearby chair. What the hell? Diz looked at Valis curiously wondering if he had done something to her before realising he hadn't even moved. He looked back at Dazeray and checked her pulse, it was strong but her breathing had become eratic. "Hmmm... Valis I trust you will be able to find me in a short while? I need to help her." Diz told Valis lifting Dazeray in his arms and carrying her out the door of the bar. "Come on Dazeray let's get you home. Kimo! Lead the way." He ordered as the cat followed him outside. "Oh and try avoiding any police... I'm not in any position to be fighting." He added as he followed Kimo.
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 8:06 am

Dazeray's mind was filled with images.

"Doctor, she isn't ready for that test yet. Look at her loss of blood!"
"Shut up! I'm the one in charge and I say do it!"

Faintly, Dazeray felt a warmth outside of the images. She longed to touch it, to escape these horrible memories.

"Doctor Valis, no!"
"Shut up, wench!" the man slit the woman's throat, not flinching once.

Dazeray screamed at the blood. Suddenly her eyes popped open and she let out another scream. Tears streamed down her face.
"No! The blood! The pain - its horrible!"
Dazeray buried her face in the warmth of something. She didn't care about looking at this point. The tears streamed down her face, soaking into the soft material of whatever was holding her. She sobbed and whimpered, trying hard to ignore the images of the torture.

Avelyst

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 8:16 am

Diz took his eyes off Kimo for a second as Dazeray Screamed then buried her head in his chest. He didn't mind the tears flowing into his top and he looked back at Kimo. "Come on cat, keep going." He said as Kimo stopped and turned to look at him as if he had done something wrong. "Look I promised you earlier she was safe with me, so quit looking at me like that."
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 8:20 am

Kimo let out a growl, I'm more worried about her getting attached than anything. he mummbled to himself.
Dazeray's tears started to slow down. Soon she was simply gasping for air. It felt like her lungs were on fire. She removed her face from the now damp spot and looked up.
Diz... , she thought in disbelief.
He looked back at her. Dazeray bit her bottom lip.
"I'm sorry. I can get you a new jacket."
Dazeray shivered, suddenly remembering with a blush that she was wearing a bikini top because of her wings.

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 8:28 am

Atlanta watches as the first male-diz?- carries who she is now sure is dazeray out. "talk about heroics" she looks closly at valis and recognizes him. "son of a ......" she takes a quick step back, starig at valis in amazement. he was the one. the one that had screwed all chances of a normal life for her. Why was he here? and after dazeray? hasnt he caused her enough pain? he looks slowly over at her, grinning wickedly.and for the first time in years, she is really and truly afraid.
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games