Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Castaway Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

madbugz

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:26 pm
"Ok but after that you need to take it easy. " Claire said then turned her head and said softer"And i too"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:34 pm
i turn my head and mizuki is came here."..mizuki...dont...someone...come..here"said saria. man come in get mizuki rag to out of cave,"so now we have little fun Mizuki said crazy man.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

madbugz

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:48 pm
Claire stood up very shakily and painfully. "You can take me. Leave Mizuki alone. I am the one who killed some of your men and injured some more." Claire wiped the blood off her mouth and spit some more out. "Besides you won't have fun with her. she is to weak to please you" Claire said thinking it was something she would regret later but had a sister bond with Mizuki and would do anything for her.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:32 pm
"No!!!" yelled Mizuki and gotten enough strength to stand and push Claire to the river and let the current drag her.
She then ran towards Saria and threw her to the river as well and threw logs at the both of them to clench onto.
Mizuki turned to the crazed man and glared at him.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:30 pm
jack heard someone say No and i run where is them. jack stop and felt a same arua and dodge out of way some of Wood pikes."so it is u hurt reko and my man too"said man with a eye patch.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:52 pm
i grab on a log and float by river."claire hold my hand"said saria stick out my hand.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

madbugz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:54 pm
Claire reached out and took Sarias hand. She then let go of the log and shoved her feet into the muck of the river bottom. "Saria you have to stay on this log. There is a cat tail area down river. when you get there i need you to get to shore. I have to protect Mizuki." Claire let go of her hand and fought her way against the current and ran to where Mizuki and the crazed guy was. "You didn't think you could get rid of me that easy did you sister." Claire smiled and it felt good to smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:09 pm
Mizuki turned to Claire and smiled.
Tears flowed out of her eyes and Mizuki punched her to the stomach, causing Claire to fall unconscious and Mizuki threw a log on the river and threw Claire on it then letting the current ran her.
"I won't forgive myself if anything happens to you.." whispered Mizuki and grabbed a branch, glaring at the crazed man.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

madbugz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:25 pm
Claire got the wind knocked out her. Her last thought was a telepathic thought directed at MIzuki. At least she thought it was. The message was :Be Safe Sister.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:39 pm
"hey u know man name is reko ,he is my brother but i hurt u first then i that girl later "said crazy man double punches that mizuki gut and took branch away form her.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:07 pm
Mizuki kept her strong glare at the crazed man and leaned on the tree.
"I won't...let..you lay a...fi..ng...er on...th..e..m.." said Mizuki and punched the man on the chin.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:47 pm
man took hit but didnt take fall and stare at her. man punches at mizuki and grab by hair slam to rock wall."my name is Dake and this is it that is ur stenght"said Dake rip mizuki back shirt off.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:12 pm
Mizuki glared at him and bit his arm as her head bleeds from the attack and was slowly getting dizzy again.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:17 am
Dake let go of her and slam her head to ground. "damn u can bite so hard"said Dake.
saria grab on shore and pull my self in,then her lay thier with dizzy and head aches.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:40 pm
Mizuki got dizzier but kept biting Dake's arm.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff