Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Midnight Rain (Back & Kicking!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

For what reason would you rather be with someone?
  Love - duh!
  Money, money, money.
  I'm a loner, I don't need anyone.
View Results

Jedi Master Starwind

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:25 pm
"That's not really much of a concern." He said still smiling helooked towards Leon. "I thought something bad had happened to you when I couldn't find you at your home."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:28 pm
"Yeah?" Leon replied quite shocked. "You do know you could have still used it as a place to stay if you needed to." Leon said knowing that he had nothing worth anything in there anyway.

Nutrino Starwind

Athena_68

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:29 pm
:Well, something bad did happen to him, right Leon?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:31 pm
"Hmmm?" Davian looked at Sage then Leon. "What happened?"

Jedi Master Starwind

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:34 pm
Leon looked away for a moment and thought about it. "Well I did get kidnapped..." He said scratching his head slightly.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:44 pm
Davian stood there with his arms folded as if waiting for something. "That's it? Care to elaborate on that?" He asked curious to know what had happened.

Jedi Master Starwind

Athena_68

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:49 pm
Sage raised an eyebrow. "Yeah Leon, you left out the part about me and Reed having to come and save you."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:59 pm
"... Yeah they came to get me... Though not until after I was injected with a wierd orange liquid." He said blinking a few times and looking back at Davian. "But it's fine we all got away."

Nutrino Starwind

Jedi Master Starwind

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:05 pm
"Hmmm... I was going to say something earlier but your eyes are diffrent from before. One's red and one's blue, possibly a side effect of whatever it was." He tiurned to Sage and looked at her. "Leon's not going to be very helpful for details here, would you explain what happened ?"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:07 pm
"Well, I wasn't there for some of it, but I'll tell you what I know. Two vampires, named Blaze and Strife, took him for an experiment."  

Athena_68

Jedi Master Starwind

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:14 pm
"Hmmm, Strife and Blaze..." He repeated thoughtfully to himself. Now what could they possibly want with Leon? I mean he is definitly a few gunmen short of a posse... He thought to himself before replying. "You're sure it was them?"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:15 pm
Sage nodded. "One-hundred precent sure."  

Athena_68

Jedi Master Starwind

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:23 pm
"Be careful, they do not like when people interfere with their plans." Davian said looking at Sage. He turned to look at Leon seemed more intrested in watching the cars passing by then what they had been talking about. "Let's got get some food, I saw a cafe just round the corner. I'll pay." He offered.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:25 pm
"I'm not afraid of those two." She said firmly.  

Athena_68

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:33 pm
"Me either." Leon said as his attention came back to the conversation. "They may be fast but they haven't got any real fighting skill." He said quite firmly.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games