Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:46 pm
User ImageNick and Ra vanished from June's room and stood by Goddess. "Lets leave this one to Dark, nothing complicated."
Ra slowly walked away. "This is a waste of time.." he said as he vanished down the halls.
Nick smiled at Goddess. "Cmon let's get out of here."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:15 pm
*dark june exited the room, following nick down the hall from curiosity. careful not to get to close, she recognized ra's voice*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

axayashinoceres

Beloved Bloodsucker

9,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:25 pm
Wei was startled. He never expected Dark's question. No one else asked for his well-being other than Lady Aya and her family. He smiled faintly. "I'm good, now that Lady Aya is stable. You? Thanks though, for asking, and for accepting the favor."

He looked out the open window at the storming night, the moon's time coming to a close as the sun will soon make its way up and take over. "Hey Dark, I'll get some sleep now. I might be awake this afternoon though. Catch you later."

He stood up and closed the window, pulling the thick, heavy draperies back to a close to protect them from the sunlight in a few hours time. He then settled himself as comfortably as possible in the chair he had occupied earlier and slept immediately, falling deep into the embrace of slumber.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:12 pm
Chief looked at her watch, 5am it read, in a few hrs the morning would come and she had better put the finishing touches on the Ball room, excusing herself from Mad and Hetu she rushed out of the room into a cloud of smoke, only to land inside.

Now this is were the fun begins", she thought and with a wave of her hand she began to decorate the room with colors of silk and baby's breath. The ceiling became a starry night sky with the moon shining bright and a few puffy white clouds adding just the right touch. Now the moon would not effect her Wolf guys in anyway, it would just be something peaceful to look at to them. A grand staircase led everyone down a spiral flight of stairs which once they reached the bottom they would be announced by the speaker of the house. The stair case opened up to a massive dance floor with settings and tables lining the far sides of the walls. And directly in front was the thrown, which was also redecorated with a small stand of its own to honor the wizard who had given his life to protect the castle from Ra. Music played softly from the three story balcony that lined the Ball room, giant pillars were covered in ritual marks. The color scheme was of a midnight black with a silver lining. But it was far from dark and gloomy because of all the wonderful colors that were hiding within the fibers; every color of the rainbow could be found if one choose to look hard enough. Chief turned her hand and a low fog covered the entire floor, so that the guest would appear to glide instead of merely walking. She ushered the pixes in with there trays of food that would be kept preserved until evening, each guest would be serviced so that they did not have to get up for their food. Chief motioned for the troll with the gift box to come over. "please Andrew, set it on the left side of the thrown stand, I wish for it to be seen", the gift was wrapped in black and silver as well, "sure thing boss," said Andrew as he left to do as Chief had asked. Chief clapped her hands and smiled brightly inside, this would indeed be a night to remember, but then her thoughts grew cold and she said in a menacing voice for all to hear, "for whoever dares to defile my wishes and causes any trouble with this Ball, I WILL PERSONALY KILL THEM OFF AND THERE WILL BE NO COMING BACK!!!.

It was rare for Chief to allow the darkness with in her to break through her defences, but for this one thing she would lose herself in the joy of the hunt and skin them alive and laugh as they screamed, so all little rebels beware. This was far overdue and Neteru needed to rest from all the attacks, come morning they could all kill each other for all she cared but this night they had all better be on there best behaviors, even those who would not be showing up to the party better take there play somewhere far beyond this place. But she smile in silent content as she made her way back into her office, for she knew that all would be well and the Ball would go off without a hitch. As she closed the door only a part of her face was showing when she said her final words on the matter, "or someone will pay dearly for my dissatisfaction." and with that, all was still within the castle, as if Neteru to had heard her words and had become fearful......

Chief Sankofa
Crew

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:11 pm
User ImageNick and Ra went back to Nick's room. Ra stood by the window and Nick looked at the suit Goddess has prepared for him. A minute later he got dressed. "How do I look?"
Ra glared at Nick for a while and looked away. "Why do you people even bother wasting your lives on such a meaningless event?"
"Some people find it entertaining." Nick replied as he adjusted his bowtie.
Ra chuckled for a while. "Watching humans burn is entertaining. But dancing is pointless."
"Oh get over it. It's not like you're the one dancing."
"I rather die in a bed of flowers than see you dance fool.."
Nick laughed.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:37 am
*dark june leaned against the wall outside of nick's room, still curious to see if that was really ra. she waited a second, then knocked on the door*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:55 am
Scanda sensed the Chief preparing the Ball room "Time for change four"he exlaimed as he raised up a staff from the river covered in complete darkness and some ancient markins outlined in dark red as he held both hands on the staff and hit the grass and suddenly the entire area began to shake like an earthquake was happening when suddenly a dark rift opened in the middle of the Garden and six stones and skulls came out and the rift closed and once it closed a massive dark shockwave spread thorough out the house and Garden as Scanda walked to the skulls and stones and picked them up.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:03 am
*june lost her balance at the earthquake, falling into the open room. looking up at ra and nick, she blinked twice*
"oh no...ra! it IS you!"
*smiles. standing up she looked at both of them*
"sorry about that. umm....hello, im June."
*cursties slightly at nick, but keeps watching ra*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:39 am
User ImageNick and Ra looked at June. "What brings you here?" Nick asked.
Ra glared at June. "I sense a deep curiosity towards me."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:41 am
*june smiled sweetly at ra for a minute before turning to nick*
....it's ra.  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:55 am
User ImageRa kept looking at June. "What do you want?"
Nick got curious. "You followed us to meet Ra?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:58 am
...well, not MEET....RE meet......i already know him. but it's been a while....
*walks over to ra, holding out my hand*
hello again.
*smiles sweetly*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:04 am
User ImageRa ignored June's hand and looked away. "I do believe I've met you before but my mind is a blur.. I am but a ghost of my true form. This boy trapped me within his heart and my body sealed in this mansion."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:27 am
*drops hand*
oh, so that's what happened to you.....
*laughs slightly*
funny i find you when you're actually trapped....last i heard you were the master of escape.  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games