Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
GGSA Hangout Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XrosHeartless

Wrathful Shade

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:58 pm
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic

First I'm ever using it as well actually. It works I have access too all my school books online and my classes are right there as well. Was good for the plane rides for something to do and distract me from the screaming child

Ugh I hate kids stare

My mom tells me that she wants me to have kids and I keep telling her no.

I'm right there with you on that. Against better judgement my mom and her bf let my stepbrothers gf and her baby move in. I keep saying I'm getting a puppy and never a child

Me too, a cat and a dog. Probably a bulldog I just love those.

Rottweiler for me! Currently 2 dogs, 2 cats, and 2 rats... Use to be 4 dogs and 3 cats

That's too many for me, I just want one and one.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:09 pm
XrosHeartless
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic

First I'm ever using it as well actually. It works I have access too all my school books online and my classes are right there as well. Was good for the plane rides for something to do and distract me from the screaming child

Ugh I hate kids stare

My mom tells me that she wants me to have kids and I keep telling her no.

I'm right there with you on that. Against better judgement my mom and her bf let my stepbrothers gf and her baby move in. I keep saying I'm getting a puppy and never a child

Rottweiler for me! Currently 2 dogs, 2 cats, and 2 rats... Use to be 4 dogs and 3 cats

I'm an animal person... Maybe a snake even  

Demmonic

Devoted Bloodsucker

XrosHeartless

Wrathful Shade

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:11 pm
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic

I'm too irresponsible to take care of that many animals.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:13 pm
XrosHeartless
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic

Oh.. Well then.. sweatdrop  

Demmonic

Devoted Bloodsucker

XrosHeartless

Wrathful Shade

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:17 pm
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic

I know this, it's not like I had to learn the hard way, thankfully. I've currently got two cats and two dogs but I can barely handle them.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:24 pm
XrosHeartless
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic

I know this, it's not like I had to learn the hard way, thankfully. I've currently got two cats and two dogs but I can barely handle them.

Well that's good I guess.  

Demmonic

Devoted Bloodsucker

XrosHeartless

Wrathful Shade

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:31 pm
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic

Yeah...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:33 pm
XrosHeartless
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic

Yeah...

Ehh ill be fine with just a cat  

Demmonic

Devoted Bloodsucker

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:23 pm
So, I just got a random hateful, homophobic PM from a stranger. confused I don't really understand some people. It must suck to be so ******** miserable that you feel compelled to try and hurt people that you don't even know.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:38 pm
Really? I think it's kinda funny when random strangers say things  

Demmonic

Devoted Bloodsucker

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:47 pm
Some homophobes can be funny because they're so pitiful, but this one doesn't amuse me. The stranger asserted that rather than have an alliance with gays, straight people should kill us all.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:52 pm
Taeryyn
Some homophobes can be funny because they're so pitiful, but this one doesn't amuse me. The stranger asserted that rather than have an alliance with gays, straight people should kill us all.
Well that's just all sorts of bad thinking. Really why can't people accept that life isn't black and white. There are multiple shades of grey and many colors of a rainbow.  

Chaotic Houndoom

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:56 pm
Queen Melethia Dagon
Well that's just all sorts of bad thinking. Really why can't people accept that life isn't black and white. There are multiple shades of grey and many colors of a rainbow.

Someone who thinks millions of people should be murdered simply because they like the same sex is probably not particularly in touch with reality. Or a conscience. razz  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:09 pm
Taeryyn
Queen Melethia Dagon

Someone who thinks millions of people should be murdered simply because they like the same sex is probably not particularly in touch with reality. Or a conscience. razz

Except that becomes genocide and as history has shown us...that's not good. I don't like that idea. Maybe they need to go get mental help.  

Chaotic Houndoom

Chris ex Machina

Cat

19,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:11 pm
Well, technically most homophobic people do have something wrong with them. Homophobia in Psychological terms means the irrational fear of those who love the same sex. Not saying this guy had nothing seriously wrong with him. That's just messed up to think that's OK.  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff