Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
The Outside World Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:31 pm
(zut aller, I don't think Angel Wolf's on. We can timeskip to morning if you want.)
Dawn read through the screen protocols and growled. Apparently the thing getting in the way was simple human will. Could she overcome that? Or was it the one thing she couldn't bypass? She kept on reentering the protocol until she fell asleep in front of the computer.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:34 pm
Daniel stayed awake all night, fighting with this voice inside his head. It kept telling him lies. They're my friends though...they was to protect me...right?  

CalypsoNakamura

_xTriBlackFlyingSheepsx_

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:26 pm
((I am ever so lost who's angel wolf?))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:32 pm
((Oh, I was supposed to put her OC in but I had trouble and she logged off ^^"))
Dawn inputted a command and rolled her eyes. 'Only lies.. You can't trust anyone. It's like a time bomb, they're just waiting to get you alone..' She inputted.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

CalypsoNakamura

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:44 pm
Daniel shuddered when that voice in hius head responded to him. I have to kill them...before they kill me...yeah... A small creepy smile cracked on his face at the idea. These rocks are gonna run red...

(( dude, i'm kinda scared of daniel right now O.o lol )  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:55 pm
Tomoyo had come back and Blanche had gone to sleep. She wasn't alert at the moment. After all, who was going to bug them? Thugs? Those she could handle.
Dawn sat back and smiled. Daniel was her puppet almost, she could see everything happening. 'Do it quietly... The others won't see it coming..'
(Wait I thought they're in a hotel?)  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

CalypsoNakamura

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:59 pm
(( i thought they were in a cave O.o maybe i'm wrong? *searches through pages* oh, well what do ya know, they r in a hotel rofl ))

Deniel smiled wickedly to himself, images running through his mind. hehehe...they'll look so good in red, won't they, voice? they'll look so much better in red...

(( dude, i'm series, daniel is creepin me out lol ))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:06 pm
((XD;;; Yeah..))

Tomoyo looked up at Daniel and tilted her head a bit. "You ok?" She whispered, a bit scared.
Dawn smiled a bit. 'Yes. Do it quickly though, it'll be better for you.. Them maybe not..'

(( Reminds me of this XD))  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

CalypsoNakamura

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:10 pm
(( duuuuudddee that made me even more freaked out lol ))

Daniel looked up, still smiling wickedly, he nodded slightly. "never been better..." heheheheh....it'll be good...so very red...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:20 pm
((XDD I know))
Tomoyo eyed him suspisiously, nodding slowly.
Dawn rolled her eyes. 'Just do it before she wakes up the blonde.'  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

CalypsoNakamura

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:24 pm
I think he's more like this ^-^ ))

Whatever you say... He swiftly lunged forward and tackled Tomoyo to the ground, holding a blade from his pocket uner her neck, a crazy look in his eyes and a wicked smile plastered on his face. "Kill me first huh..." He murmured, even SOUNDING crazy.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:31 pm
Tomoyo looked up at him, her eyes wide with horror. "Look.. You don't wanna do this..." She said, her hand stretching towards the knife.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

CalypsoNakamura

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:33 pm
"Hehe, why shouldn't I? The voice tells me you'll kill me if I don't kill you...I trust the voice more than I trust you...hehe...do you like red? I think you would look good covered in it..."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:45 pm
Tomoyo laughed a bit, looking at the knife as it glowed in the moonlight. "Blood really isn't my color..." She bared her fangs at him, her clawed hands grabbing at his neck. "I think it would look better on you."  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

CalypsoNakamura

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:47 pm
Daniel yanked his knife down, stabbing Tomoyo in the shoulder deeply. "I won't die first!"  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games