Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

Autumns Song

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:48 pm

Standing up with a proud look, Skye watched as Pandora slinked off to find Ichiro. "Never pull a prank on a fallen angel."

Daimon sighed and walked up to Skye. "Remind me later to tell him that you and Pandora don't get even, you get revenge."
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:49 pm

She decided to go back to her favorite mall and shop. Well, calling Kishiko sweet talking all the male cashiers to give the items to her for free or for a discount is not what is typically called "shopping" but as long as Kishiko got her way, she didn't care.

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:55 pm

Ichiro was on the roof thinking about things. Kishiko...guess I still love you after all.... He scratched his head. I hate Saturdays...
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:09 pm

zack went to the mall and went to a herb shop there just sellin simple herbs for cooking and such the cashier welcomed zack with a hearty tone

"hello zack hows life goin for ya buddy" the cashier said coming from the back with all the herb stock

"its a typical saturday morning keith so did my order come in yet?" zack said moving in the shop with the jar and placed it on a table

"that bad eh?,well its gonna get worse" keith went into the back and took out 3 of the same kind of herb zack needed

zack sighed "why so little?"

"some sciency folk came in found out about there healing powers confiscated every last bit of it well except those three i his them for you i woulda saved more but they were suspicious enough" keith then put the herbs in the jar and gave zack a apron

zack smiled at keith "well thanks keith and thanks for letting me help ya out with the store" zack put on the apron and moved boxes into the back

"no problem lad" keith said laughing

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:12 pm

Kishiko walked through the mall not knowing where she was going. She saw Zack in one of the stores, an herb shop was it? She debated whether or not to go in but decided not to. She kept walking.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:19 pm

zack was just doing his regular thing he was just moving boxes then he thought he saw kishiko he decided not to bother her shes probably doing something evil he then chuckled to himself and started moving boxes again

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:22 pm

Kishiko then walked through a random shop. She then saw a snowglobe with a dark purple rose surrounded by thornbushes. She turned the knob under and it started to play the most beautiful melody. She didn't bring much money and the cashier was an old man so no flirting her way to get this. Kishiko sighed and set the snow globe back down. I'll come back for you...
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:23 pm

Pandora went to Ichiro's room and looked around. Hmmm....let mess this place up. She thought slyly, jumping onto the bed. After ripping up his pillows, Pandora went around trashing his room.

Autumns Song

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:28 pm

Ichiro forgot his violin and went back to his room. There he saw the demon cat ripping up his room. "Oh my...PANDORA!" He then grabbed the cat and started shaving all of its fur off. He hand cuffed her and threw her out of the window. "Evil lil...!" He then looked around for his violin. He found it in his closet on the top shelf. "Good. You're safe." He went back to the roof and started to play a beautiful but sad melody.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:31 pm

zack then moved the last box he then took off his apron and took his herbs and was about to walk out when he heard keith

"zack! wait how much do i owe you?" keith said opening up the cash register "how many boxes did you move?"

zack had a confuse look on his face "i moved 70 boxes like usual"

keith took out 70 bucks and handed it to zack "here its the least i can do you usually work for the herbs and since theres barely any here" after zacks hestation keith opened his hand and put the money in and shoved zack out "ill see you tomorrow"

zack then put the money in his wallet with the 50 he had in there and the 70 he just got he had a total of 120 bucks he was walking out of the mallwhen he saw kishiko looking at a snowglobe and hesitating to put it back zack quickly hid inside a shop when she walked out maybe i should buy her that?

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:37 pm

Kishiko walked to another store. There was a lil dress there that complimented her eyes well. As usual, she flirted with the guy at the cashier and got the dress. She went home put the dress on, it was white, and it looked absolutely beautiful. It glowed light purple in the moonlight.

((here's the dress ;o))
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:39 pm

Skye heard Pandora meows and flew out a nearby window, catching Pandora. "He's gonna pay." She said, uncuffing Pandora and setting her on the window sill. Skye flew up to the roof where she heard Ichiro playing the violin, grabbing it and danging the instrument in the air. "I dare you to do that to Pandora again."

Autumns Song

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:42 pm

Ichiro sighed. "Leave me alone. I do harmless things to you and you damage me. You're eviler than Kishiko." Ichiro looked toward the burnt tree. "Well...Kishiko doesn't seem that evil anymore. Zack changed her I bet."
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:45 pm

"Thank you. I liked being called evil. And don't you think that Kishiko changed for the better?"

Autumns Song

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:47 pm

"Wow..you like evil but you don't like your leader to be? That's pretty...something..." He didn't know the right words for it. "Yes. I suppose it is for the better...." But why him...
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games