Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Black's Hall ((NEW GAME)) (O_O) ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black hall's info
Underwear from the girl he loves is a best gift any girl can get a man
61%
 61%  [ 11 ]
Who will get #10 or #16 on the RN wheel first?
38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 18

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:26 pm
-blushes at the mention of Karrie's name but continues on- iggies, -grabs her hands- silly girl, this isn't a hospital! This is Black's Clinic! ^_^ -tries to relieve her fears- I see some of the critters are here, I had wondered where this one had run off too. -smiles at them-  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:33 pm
*After visiting with his partner, and then with Kits and iggies, he goes back to the lobby. He checks his watch again and figures that he should just check back in tomorrow. He goes back to the clipboard at the front desk and writes a quick note for Black to contact him for a checkup. He exits the Clinic, then heads back over to MW for the night.*  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

iggies

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:34 pm

Clinic? Is that differnt fff*Yawns*om a hospital? Some or all will always find me, to be near *looks at critters stare Next time you might want to tell her you leave tho so she isn't worried *Yawns*

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:40 pm
Of course, darling. It's a lot different. It's just Black's place of business. 3nodding Think of it as going to the nurse's office when you were in school. All they did there was put bandaids on boo-boos, take temps, and give out meds. It's all gravy, child. You know Black. He's a good guy. And his nurses seem pretty capable. ^_^  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:43 pm
{{You know, it's posts like that which remind me that you teach young ones}}  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:43 pm
Why don't you try to get some sleep, iggies? I'll make sure your animals get some food. *starts handing out food to all of the animals*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:48 pm
ThisEmptySoul

(( rofl xd ))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:54 pm
*Animals jump at the food, grunny limping from battle the night before, but iggies is fighting the tiredness and this time doesn't notice*

*Gives Dame a weak smile, but not as panicked due to medication* You know I avoided those as much as I could as a child when I was in school too... I'i-m kinda... foggy on who anyone is... redface .... and most everything.... *pain spazms again*
And... You're stuck with my critters at home still... if if I stay longer...

This is good! we like this person that gives us these.. just almsot better than raw meat  

iggies

iggies

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:58 pm
damecharlie
ThisEmptySoul

(( rofl xd ))

((LOL your irght! I spaced that out getting groggy over here))

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:02 pm

Hey Kits...is...er....are those Karrie's cookies? May... redface May I have one?

-looks around- Er...where did Exor go? Did I miss him in Katana and Showcase's room?

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:03 pm
Yeah, they're Karrie's. Go ahead, take some. *smiles* Umm... Exor's in another room for now. *nods towards iggies*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:05 pm

*Startles and fights a spamz of pain at Exor's name*

W-wait.. who was th *pain spazm* at? *Yawns*

iggies

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:08 pm
That's the guy that they moved to the other room, remember? *smiles at the eating animals*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:16 pm

* Rubs her head from the pain and frustration at the confusion...* why is this so bloody hard!? * Animals fall asleep in the foods and snoze with contentment*

R-right... I knew that *bluffing* too crowded in here moved guy... Think! that wasn't that long ago! *Spazm of pain, doubles over briefly*

iggies

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:16 pm
neutral -raises eyebrow- Er...who's Exor? Oh, ya know, only the dude who's sins or whatever attacked the bar yesterday. That's all. rolleyes  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games