Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [50]█♥█ Level 1 █♥█ (NEWLY EDITED)
School of Fashion -REOPENED/DELICACIES-(gold here) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you join?
  For the gold babeh! @.@
  Sure! I love TekTek-ing! XD
  Hell NO! >:(
View Results

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:59 am
Annabelle squealed at the sight. So many pretty clothes in dispaly eventhough the prom is yet on.

"What a great assortment of dresses! I am all excited now! I shall grab my mask as soon as I can," Annabelle squealed the last part.

Nick who was always disappearing from one place and appearing at another saw Asuka jumping from a window.

"ASUKA!" She screamed and she ran to where Asuka might have landed imagining blood and splattered organs. She was scared, but she found that Asuka was alright She ran to Asuka and hugged her tight.

"Don't you ever jump from a window like that. Ever!" Nick said in near tears.

She turned around and saw Krisalena. She walked to her and clasped her hand.

"How do you do, dear? I am the headmistress, Annabelle Minuette. Please to meet you," Annabelle said with a bright smile. "What do you teach dear? I have yet to see your file," she asked.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:33 am
Asuka cannot breathe when Nick hugged her like this. "C-C-Cmon! I'm alright...I just get to selfish...I'm stupid..." Asuka goes along walking back to her room.  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Ai Hasana

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:18 pm
Kaede finally got to open his door. "Wow.. Miss Asuka is really quite something." He muttered. "You're such an idiot, Kaede. Didn't you realize that you have a key in your pocket?" Ryoko asked, pulling a bottle of black nail polish out of nowhere. "....." Kaede had a slightly embarrassed look on his face when he reached into his pocket. Ryoko smirked, her purple eyes narrowing slightly. "I guess you got what you deserved, eh? You should change out of your ball outfit. It's over, anyways." she painted her nails slowly.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:00 pm
Asuka stopped from walking... She feels really bad...And want to say sorry to Kaede. Asuka ran back to his room, Storming into it...Seeing Ryoko there too. "I'm sorry Kaede, I'm sorry Ryoko..." Asuka see that Kaede were about to remove his ball dress. "Wait Kaede! Don't! I will return to the ball!" Asuka then goes to her room for the dress.

Angelina walk to find Ryoko as entered Kaede's room "Wow...Who did this, To your door..." Angelina said looking at about broken door. "Listen Ryoko, I get you a dress, It will look great on you..." Angelina said taking out the dress and all costume.

User Image
Or if you want more black then here it is...

User Image

"So, Ryoko?" Angelina said holding the costumes.  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Ai Hasana

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:47 pm
Ryoko mouth half dropped open. "R-really, you didn't need to..." She said, embarrassed. Kaede laughed, and stopped from taking his shoes off. "The darker one suits you best." He said, tapping his twin's shoulder.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:00 pm
"Aha!" Angelina said offering the darker costume to Ryoko "Go and wear it!" Angelina laughed.
Asuka laughed to with her.  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Ai Hasana

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:28 pm
"But--!" Ryoko protested. Kaede pushed his sister into the closet. "Change in there, okay?" He called. Ryoko pouted in the dark, but obediently began to change.

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 8:04 am
"If you need a wig, just ask!!" Angelina shouted and pushed her to the closet, closing the curtains.  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

the girl who cried sushi

2,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 4:24 pm
Nick_austin90
Annabelle squealed at the sight. So many pretty clothes in dispaly eventhough the prom is yet on.

"What a great assortment of dresses! I am all excited now! I shall grab my mask as soon as I can," Annabelle squealed the last part.

Nick who was always disappearing from one place and appearing at another saw Asuka jumping from a window.

"ASUKA!" She screamed and she ran to where Asuka might have landed imagining blood and splattered organs. She was scared, but she found that Asuka was alright She ran to Asuka and hugged her tight.

"Don't you ever jump from a window like that. Ever!" Nick said in near tears.

She turned around and saw Krisalena. She walked to her and clasped her hand.

"How do you do, dear? I am the headmistress, Annabelle Minuette. Please to meet you," Annabelle said with a bright smile. "What do you teach dear? I have yet to see your file," she asked.

"hiii!u know what im gonna change my clothes!"krisalena replied.User Image"does this look nice?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 5:51 pm
Ryoko sighed, frustrated. She began to change.

Kaede stood up and faced Asuka. "Well, Let's go dance properly this time, shall we?" He asked, smiling.

Ai Hasana

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 3:02 am
Asuka nodded "Maybe at least this time it would be properly..." Asuka said as she make a dance pose smiling.

"Ryoko! Are you fine there?" Angelina jiggled.  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 2:13 pm
Kaede took her hand, and got into dancing position.

"I'm fine!" Ryoko huffed. She opened the door to the closet, a slight blush on her face.

Ai Hasana

the girl who cried sushi

2,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:37 am
"i teach many things about fashion.but i mostly teach about how clothes should be organized"krisalena replied to annabelle.  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 1:24 am
Angelina put her hand on her chin and scratch it. "Perfect!" Angelina shouted out with a smile!  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Ai Hasana

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 3:35 pm
"y-You're such a weirdo..." Ryoko muttered, blushing.

[50]█♥█ Level 1 █♥█ (NEWLY EDITED)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff