Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Frightened, Chimera? [Remake] (O / A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You would like to see more ____ in this roleplay.
  blood/gore
  action
  romance
  interaction between characters/roleplayers
  opportunities for Chimera to escape
  pit battles between Chimerae
View Results

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:26 pm

"It's good to meet you John, and If I could have flown here a month or two ago, I would have done so. I've been locked up in an insane assylum for the past five years." Then R.J. shouted down to Smoke, "By the way, I'm glad you're stunt occured at the same time as mine! Other wise I never would have met all the brothers and sisters that I never knew I had!"
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:00 pm

((Guys, I'd like you to welcome Fabled Heartbreak into the roleplay smile ))

Unfortunately, John didn't understand what an asylum was, anymore than he did insanity, though he was on the brink of it only moments ago. So he kept quiet and looked around the site. Dawn would break soon, and he wanted to be away from his birthing grounds when the light could expose them.

"I'm taking to the skies," he told Trent, giving a nod to R.J. before lifting into the air, Panther's weight hindering him not in the least.

Smoke grimly acknowledged this, as well as R.J.'s comment with a nod, but didn't take his eyes off his task. They needed to get out of there as soon as they could.

AninOnin

Newbie Prophet

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:22 pm

R.J. let out a twisted laugh as he leaped into the air while also giving a powerful downward flap of his wings; sending himself high into the air. He then opened his wings and powered himself higher and higher, until he was out of sight. He decided to follow John for a while.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:49 pm

Red had followed everyone outside and looked around slowly. She hadn't been outside before, at least not in her own memory. She had always been taunted with mazes and such things rigged with electricity, as was the curse to be designed for a scout. She looked around at her siblings, not knowing a single name but ran to the vehicle. "S-smoke? I don't understand... Aren't you with t-them..?" she asked slowly, not entirely trusting. After all she had been left apart from her siblings due to it being a so-called distraction for a scout. With her seeing him as a scientist she didn't know what to think at that time.

[hi everyone!]

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:55 pm

Hound turned to look at Red and said, "It's alright, He's a friend. Come here little one, Get in. I'm not leaving anyone behind." He had never seen her before, but he wasn't going to let that stop him from helping her.

((Hello! Welcome to the rp.))
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:51 pm

Red looked at Hound and slowly she got inside the vehicle. "I'm Red. Who are you?" She was nervous at what was going on, everything here was foreign to her.

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:58 pm

"My name is Hound. If you remember hearing someone scream and beg for blood in that accursed place, then you've known of my existence. I become a monster when I don't get the blood I need each day."
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:07 pm

"That was you?" She hugged him suddenly, sorry for what he went through, what they all went through. "I know how you feel... In my own way at least... I'm sorry." She let out a small whimpering sound as she held onto him.

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:14 pm

Hound hugged her gently, "It's alright Red, big brother Hound is here to protect you. I won't let anyone hurt you if I can help it. And there's nothing you should apologise for...You've done nothing wrong..." and Hound smiled down at her.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:43 pm

Smoke buckled both Hound and Red in, but was running out of room quickly. There were seven seats, two up front for him and Seiko, then two, and then three directly behind those seats. It was a tight squeeze, but hopefully they wouldn't be in there for too long. He didn't think they would mind a little discomfort in order to get away either.

He did a quick count in his hand. Him and Seiko up front. Hound and Red in the middle. Lonomia, Tobart, and Apsalar in the back three seats. Was he forgetting anyone?

AninOnin

Newbie Prophet

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:49 pm

Red looked at hound and everyone else in the van. She only just met brother Hound and she couldn't wait to see who everyone else was. "Thank you brother..." she said softly. She leaned against Hound, feeling a sense of comfort she never knew before.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:53 pm

"You're welcome little sister..." Hound said in a softer tone than he usually used. He snuggled gently, and for a moment enjoyed being what he was. He realized that being big wasn't such a bad thing after all.

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:30 pm

Red looked back and forth between Hound and Smoke. "Where are we going to go?" She didn't know if there was any real way to get away from this place. Something else came to her mind that had been bothering her for a while. "Where are our moms and dads?" Red had so many questions now that she had people to talk to.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:26 pm

"Let," Apsalar told Lonomia quietly, trying to communicate that he should allow the scientist to go through with setting the bars. It was important, she could tell that much. Smoke wouldn't...she thought he wouldn't...lock them in for no reason. It had to be important. "Smoke, let." Having done her best to reassure Lonomia, she looked over to Tobart.

The suspicions she couldn't help but harbor were reflected in his eyes. She could see them, and hoped Smoke could not. She wanted to believe someone honestly cared enough to help them, that life was finally giving them a chance.

Grief came and went quickly in her eyes at John's words. Panther. Little Panther, who had deserved this chance more than any of them, the youngest and most innocent of them all, would never have a chance to see the world outside again. It was unfair.

Life was unfair, but this cut deeper than anything else had.

Apsalar looked up at the other girl's words. "None," she said quietly. Clearly. "None." They had none. No parents, no family but each other - and seemingly Smoke now, too. If he was trustworthy, anyway.

She shoved the thought aside. "Better," she said hesitantly. "Than here. Better." Anywhere, she meant, was better than here, so did it really matter?

Having spoken, she glanced at Tobart to see if what she had said had made any sense. She thought it had, but then the words she spoke always made sense to her.

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

The Amazing Flying Circus

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:30 pm

Lonomia tilted his head as Smoke offered him the clothing. It was more than anything anyone had ever given him, save for the cigarette, which had also been a gift from Smoke. He pulled his arms through the sleeves and, with a bit of difficulty, managed to zip it up.

Smoke's tone was urgent and soft. He didn't understand a word of what he was saying, but the other Chimerae didn't seem to have a problem with the restraints. He decided to trust the whitecoat. Just one more time. The Chimera pulled back and covered his head with the jacket to avoid harming the scientist. He screwed his antifreeze eyes shut and waited for the ax.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games