Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 8:16 am

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 8:26 am
(lol Ninja...way to....ninja- get it? 'cause it's blank?)

((TIMESKIP!!!))

Avery slapped her alarm off and rolled over. She'd gone to bed on time, but her fitful attempt at studying by herself had left her edgy and worried about her test this morning. Why they had to have math three days a week she did NOT know. She sat up in bed and vaguely noticed a door down the hall slamming. Stretching she got out of bed and started her morning routine.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile down the hall....

---------------------------------------------------------------

Whit strutted down the hall as he pleased. His damn parents had caught up with him, even after he'd boarded the completely wrong plane. How they managed to get him here no more than a day late was beyond him.
Stretching he fixed the collar of his uniform shirt. White looked good on him he decided. But he still wasn't going to wear the damn jacket.

Slowly, as there weren't many people in the hallway yet, he decided to go check out the main school building. He had to find his first couple classrooms anyway. And MAN he was starving. He hadn't even had time for ONE sushi in Japan.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 8:38 am
Treya yawned and stretch then fell off the branch she was on to land in some grass, shaking her head she got up and looked around her "what the hell this isn't my place where am i" she said aloud then remembered everything that happened the day befor, as all that happened from yesterday whirled around in her mind she started to walk back to where she had set up as home when she found it she veered away and headed for the tree she used to watch the school from "better find out whats going to happen" she mumbled as she started to climb

((lol Rawring ninja's being an uber ninja XD))  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 8:39 am
Maria woke up, and followed the same routine as yesterday, except today she wore her hair in a ponytail. Her hair dried fairly quickly that morning so she had more time than yesterday. So she started wandering the halls, to then wander outside.

|| mom wants me off the computer -.- I'll see how long I can stay on till she yells. ||

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 8:43 am
((Don't get into too too much trouble or you may get grounded off of the comp))  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 8:46 am
Michishige woke up with a yawn. He stretched in his bed and sat. He scratched his head and gave out yet another yawn, and standing up, he walked into the bathroom. Taking a short shower and brushing his teeth, he came out to put on his uniform. "Damn, I hate wearing these things," Michishige muttered. He looked at himself in the mirror, and deemed himself presentable. He grabbed his book bag and headed out the door. He was curious as to what that girl he met yesterday was up to.

((What she said))  

Luxurious Poverty

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 8:53 am
(Aw poor Carny)

Avery exited her room fairly early again, though she had planned to go for a quick swim this morning, she was too nervous about her math. She planned to study over breakfast.

Hitting the caf at roughly the same time as Whit discovered it she couldn't help but notice him as he was the only other person there.

That is until....

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Alice daintily skipped into the cafeteria clutching a newly minted school pass in her two hands. She had on a very oversized uniform with the sleeves cuffed to her elbows and the apron tied on tightly. Looking around she spotted Avery and quickly ran over

"Hi!"
She said sitting down just as Avery pulled out her notes.

"Can you help me get breakfast please?"
Alice asked tilting her little head ever so slightly to the left.

Avery smiled at the little girl and stood. "Sure thing. But where's the doctor and Ms.Powers?"

"They had to go see the principle about Zaias. Ms. Powers said I could wander around until then, if I stayed in the building. An this gets me free food!" She ended enthusiastically waving her little student card around.
"What's your name?" Alice asked blatantly as they walked to the line of food trays.

Something Whit wanted to learn as well, as he could not for the life of him figure out how he was supposed to pay for breakfast with his card thing. Plus she was cute, whoever she was.

Avery showed Alice that she got to pick what she wanted. (Also making sure the girl got a proper meal), then lead her over to the scanner.
"Just wave it across this," Avery showed her, the little girl stood on her tippy toes to do it. Alice grinned up at her and Avery led her back to the table. Slowly, so as not to tip the tray.

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 9:00 am
Michishige walked past the forest, however he didn't go in. He reached out with his mind, and sensed the girl's presence. Taking a mental note of where she was, he continued on his way to The Hawk's Nest. He was planning on going to eat there and then heading to the library afterwards.  

Luxurious Poverty

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 9:12 am
(Getting off soon I think children. ^.^;;; I'm kinda freaked, wish me luck! ANd don't kill Avery/Whit or anyone when I'm gone!!! BAII! >.< waves frantically.)  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 9:15 am
((BYE Zetao o.o see you later we hope))  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 9:15 am
((Yush, goodbye and may good fortune smile upon you. Or something like that. Buh-Bye!))  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 9:25 am
((wow, missed you be about 10 min... anyways, I HAS AWOKEN!))

Jordan woke up to find that this time Maria wasn't even in the room. She had got back too late to take a shower last night and so took a quick one now. Unlike Maria, her short hair dried fairly quickly, so she just ruffled it a bit with her towel. Putting on her black uniform, she also had to put on the 'Standard Regulation Flight I'ras Shorts.' Tying the silver ribbon around her arm [she refused to wear it in her hair] she walked out the door in search of food.

((oh, and do you guys want me to add the 'room across the hall' thing to Shige and Spencer's profiles?))  

Wolfyofthesky

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 9:39 am
Michishige opened the door to The Hawk's Nest and waved at Jared. "Yo, what's up man." He called out to him. He dropped his book bag at the bar and took a seat in a stool. "Can I get a Dr. Pepper?"

((Oh, that would be nice Wolfy, Thank you))  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 9:58 am
((lol my character is a runner when people chase her >D XD lol))

Treya noticed that every thing was pretty much the same as it was befor the round about chase thing that had happened the night befor sighing she looked at the building once again "Hopefully they don't comeback into the woods with so many next time that scred me witless" she mumbled to her self climbing down the tree she went for a walk in the woods in no general area after she went and changed her clothes...

((my character is always moving lol something she learned to do when she's lived on her own almost her whole life XD))  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games