Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
School of Neko!!! ~Not accepting~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool?
  Yes
  No
  Awesome!
View Results

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:46 am
Ami spoke in her sleep. "You warm" she said she speaks lazily in her sleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:51 am
Eragon chuckled and looked to his brother. "where should we go? ours, Serrinia's or Ami's?" he asked, looking at Ami and Serrinia. "but i don't know if Ami want to be in her mansion or not, having this whole thing happen.." he spoke softly so we hopefull wouldn't wake them.

Dante nodded in agreement "might might not.."  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:57 am
"Anywhere but my house, please" Ami popped up quickly and said. Then she fell back into Eragon's arms.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:03 am
Eragon softly kissed her on the cheek and smiled. "we won't, calm down.." he turned to Dante. "Serrinia's then? its bigger than ours.."

Dante nodded, looking at Serrinia. "yea.. Serrinia's is bigger and probably more comfortable.." he agreed and started over to her house followed by Eragon. "hope ya two don't mind having to be carried all the way there.." he joked, looking at the sky with a smile.

"mm dun care, wanna sleep." she muttered drowsily, snuggling closer. "this much nicer.." she yawned, purring as Dante brushed the hair out of her face.  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:11 am
"I's don mind, I just want sleep, and candy.....LOTS of candy.." she snuggled up against Eragon and purred a little soft purr.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:24 am
"alright, princess, when you two wake up we'll give you whatever you want and candy, all the candy you want, alright?" he told both of them.

"candy? done. sode? done. massages? done, you guys really need some TLC.." Dante finished, smiling at his brother as he brushed hair out of his eyes, a newly formed scar diwn his eye cutting across from his forhead to his cheek.

"can you still see through that?" he asked softly, not wanting Serrinia to hear that.

"yea, luckily i blinked when that happened, can you still breath fine?" he asked, looking at the scar across Eragons chest.

"yea i can.." he asnwered with a smile, all three of them were gonna have reminders of this, Ami with no wings, Dante and himself having scars from fighting, and Serrinia.. a huge scar on her back from where the dagger went through her heart..  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:39 am
"Don't worry my wings will grow back" she said quietly. "I change over a period of a week, my birthday lasts a week, and the party is on the last day of the week." she said quitely.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:49 am
"least someone won't have any reminders of that.." he said sweetly. "glad you won't lose your wings, its some of the best gifts ever to fly.."

Dante nodded. "We're here.." he said as he walked into Serrinia's house and placed Serrinia on her bed.

Eragon placed Ami on a seperate bed and looked at her tiredly. "they need it more than us, they had the near-death experiences.."

Dante nodded and yawned. "i'll just lay here and wait till Serrinia gets up.." he said drowsily.

Serrinia opened one eye and smiled lightly. "Dante don't hurt yourself, come on.." she helped lift him up onto the bed. "they have enough room for two each and we are fully clothed.. besides i'm cold.."

for someone as sleepy as her she can talk pretty normal when she wants to.. without any fussing he obediantly layed on the bed and hugged her. "Alright if you insist.." he mumbled softly.  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:52 am
"My wings wouldn't be able to grow back if i ripped them off any later than i did, But yes I have some major scars, That will haunt me for the rest of my life....." Ami said quietly enough that no one could hear. Ami scooted over. "You can too Eragon." Ami said  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:57 am
Eragon smiled and layed beside her, mimicking what Dante did. "night.." he mumbled, finally falling asleep along with his brother and Serrinia.  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:06 am
Ami woke up in the middle of the night, she walked out side and felt a pain in her head. She breathed in the cool midnight air, and layed in the grass and watched the stars.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:12 am
Eragon woke up immediatly, still pretty alert from what happened and thought someone was gonna do that to Ami again, he sighed as he didn't see anyone but Ami outside and walked over to her. "something bothering you?" he asked softly, looking at the sky.  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:17 am
"No, i just needed some fresh air, the stars...they are beautiful tonight." she was always enchanted by the stars.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:24 am
He smiled and sat beside her. "they are aren't they?" he always liked star gazing, even more dreaming of flying under them.. it was kinda something he had always wanted but never been able to, his brother did once before but that was before his wings were cut off..  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:42 am
She layed on his shoulder. "Glad to spend it with you.." she said slowly.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games