Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Oh My Gold! Main Forum
Introduce yourself!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome!
Thanks! <3
100%
 100%  [ 1735 ]
Total Votes : 1735

Rakia-Harno

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:33 pm
Hi I'm Victoria. My birth day is august 10. I'm a freshman in California. I have too many siblings to count. I'm the youngest. my favorite book series is harry potter  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:47 pm
Hey.
I'm Chloe. Umm. My birthday is May 14. I found this thread because I was in the 100 Coco Kitty giveaway thread.
So yeah.
My favorite color is purple, I'm allergic to cats and Sunny D. My favorite move is Dumbo. I live with my mom.
I eventually want to make enough gold to buy a NM Scarf, Panda Slippers and a Coco.

Gnomes Can`t Fly

xXRainbow_Veins

Invisible Gawker

9,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:18 pm
My name is Robin... I have one little brother, who can get reallllly annoying... I found this guild through a link sent to me by a friend... I heart dogs and cats. I have no pets, but I do want a border collie heart heart heart I am going into 9th grade... and hai  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:29 pm
Hello, My general screen-name is usually either Rakshasa, or doodman. IRL, my name is unimportant. ( XP gotcha. )
I'm generally a mellow person, but have brief strokes of energy. I'm currently building my dream avi, at the moment. And anything helps really. I like Manga, and Anime. I LOVE psyche animes and mangas. (Deathnote is my fav.) I'm not a fan of techno, screamo, or country music, but other than that anything goes.
See ya 'round.  

fresh mule

idigestnoobs

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:12 pm
im juliet and this account is to make gold because when you invite friends you get gold so on my other account i invited 2 friends and got gold, then i will transfer the gold onto that account from both of the othe gaia accounts  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:07 pm
I am Kristina and I am a major Harry Potter fan. Feel free to PM me or if you also enjoy Harry Potter join a Harry Potter guild or website because there's a possibility that I'll be there.  

Kitty1o

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Your Soothing Serenade

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:27 pm
hey! Im KanameSempais-Yuuki! love ur guild. i love to listen to listen to bands like The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Owl City, Evanescence, 30 seconds to mars, the all american rejects and a ton of others that i cannot think of... lol. i am a very happy and upbeat person! im a social butterfly! my 5 top fav songs are
1) On The Wing - Owl City
2) Dance Inside - The All American Rejects
3) Crazy Train - Ozzy Ozborne
4) Guardian Angel - Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
5) Face Down - Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
I love romance novels, and INCREDIBLY scary movies. My fav anime is Vampire Knight. i am very interesting.....well i think haha. well thanks!
~KanameSempais-Yuuki  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:41 pm
hi im Nid. that is my main rp characters name. it is a dark but still feminine name, imo. i have a hard time finding rp's that i like on gaia.

i am no n00b to the interweb. i spend most of my day on a comp.

i think son zack is amazing. =0 nuff said  

yyyoshiii

Shaezybazey

6,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:33 am
Boo~!
My name is Shaezybazey, or Shae for short :3 Or Sha, or Sh, but after that it can't get much shorter without just being a letter
3nodding I found this guild through a link my friend on here sent me with the CoCo Kitty Contest, so I figured, why not? x3
My age is 15 currently but that is subject to change per year.
I enjoy reading (Twilight Saga does not count as literature in my mind so don't bother), cooking, sketching, role-playing, writing, singing (I'm in my school's chorus) and listening to people talk. Well, certain people xP
I also use a lot of emoticons and smilies x3
I'm a rather friendly lass, though I'm not Irish or French I steal their phrases and words.
And uhm...I make art for gold because I'm greedy and like to watch numbers increase :3
So yeah, that's about it...
If you ever wanna chat, drop me a PM :3 Chances are I'll answer you ^3^ *muah*

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:27 am
hi...my name is Dragon Warrior130 but everyone seems to call me dragon...i have 2 younger brothers and 1 older half brother who lives in New York...i like to play pokemon, mario, modern warfare, and sonic videogames. i am shy at first but once i get to know ppl i start to become myself and showoff(it doesn't end well). i am in Vermont right now away from my home that is in North Carolina.  

Shura_K-rigakure

Married Titan

11,350 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100

xl PlayBoy lx

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:34 am
Hello fellow citizens of this Forum. My name is Imani. I'm 14 and I like the colors blue, red, and black. I listen to Hard, Rock, Alternative, Pop, and some hip/hop. GO Evanescence!!! I play the bass guitar (Started), piano, clarinet, and drums. I enjoy drawing anime, manga, and mecha arts. At Anytime ask me to draw your avatar, by pm, and I will draw it for a very small fee. Thank you and Have a Nice Day!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:18 am
My Name Is Matthew c:
I'm Canadian/american P: I'm 16 years old and My Birthday is April 25th. I Live in Chicago Illinois The Things i Like to do is play video games and go on gaia and the internet it self. I Don't like to do anything that involves work and I'm a lazy Basterd that's all!
3nodding  

Its Matthew V1

ReaverXXIV

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:13 am
my names rick and well i have no idea what to put. XD
so i play guitar, skateboard, i love music.
i play video games. im 17.
so yeha i guess thats it anything more just talk to me  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:19 am
HiHi! I'm Kwaii-chan! Or just Izzy ^^ I'm someday going to be a singer!!!!!!  

CrystalGemIz

Anxious Conversationalist

aango

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:30 am
Peace! I'm hans and i enjoy playing soccer and the occasionally making art peices(which art so good, art pun)  
Oh My Gold! Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games