Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:09 pm
*sits on a stool* Yeah, I'm fine. Just worried about a friend of mine. *thinks for a moment* I'll have a pineapple smoothie, please. *sighs* I'm also worried about how Amy will react to me being worried about her. She's my ex...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:14 pm
Tommy nodded and began making the pineapple smoothie. He took a container out of sliced pineapple that he had just cut that morning and put it in a blender.

"I'm guessing this is that Dame girl who comes here sometimes. I mean, I've seen how you two interact. I just figured she was your ex. Plus, I heard Amy mumbling something about a girl named Dame a couple days ago. That's the only time, though."

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:24 pm
Yeah, it's Dame. *sighs* I don't want to make Amy jealous or anything, but I really am concerned about her. I mean, I still consider her a friend.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:26 pm
Tommy blended the smoothie for a few minutes and then turned it off. He poured it into a glass and slid it over to Karrie with an umbrella and colorful straw in it. Then, he spoke.

"Well, you need to be honest with her. It'll be worse if you don't tell her and she finds out about it. She might start to wonder what else you keep from her as well."

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:37 pm
*takes a sip of his smoothie, nodding in approval* I told her what happened already. I should probably talk with her about it more, though.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:47 pm
Tommy nodded. "Well that's good. I'll get her for you."

He looked over toward Amy's area and called out to her. "Amy! Karrie's over here."

Amy heard Tommy call out to her and turned her head. She smiled brightly when she saw Karrie. She guided her boat back and then put the control back in the container. Then, she headed over to the dry area of the bar. She sat down next to Karrie on a stool and reached over to wrap her arms around his shoulders.

"Hey, sweetie. How are you doing?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:57 pm
Hi Amy. *smiles and puts an arm around Amy's waist and kisses her cheek* I'm doing pretty well. How are you?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:04 pm
Tommy turned around and put extra attention and care into cleaning the blender out in the sink. He also made sure to listen intently to the music.

Amy's smile brightened when Karrie kissed her cheek. When he wrapped an arm around her waist, she scooted a little closer to him.

"I'm alright, but I've been worried about you."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:38 pm
I'm okay. I've been worried about Dame, though. I don't know if she's guilty or innocent, or maybe somebody's just trying to get her in trouble. But I'm still worried about her being in jail. Especially after being arrested by Showcase and Dougherty, two people she knows.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:42 pm
Amy nodded and started to gently run her fingers through the bottom of his ponytail. She hoped it'd relax him.

"I know you're worried about her. But at least Dougherty was there. I don't know Showcase well at all, but I trust Dougherty. You know that he did the best he could for her. I trust her with him."

"And Karrie, what good is it going to do you to worry about her? I mean, your worry isn't going to accomplish anything except make you tired and less-likely to be able to... be there for Dame when she gets out."

It was hard for her to say that last part, but she was glad she had.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:51 pm
I think I trust Dougherty as well. I know that he cares deeply for Psyzapp, and so he'd help Dame however he was able to. *sighs and takes a sip of his smoothie*

I know worrying isn't helping her any, but I can't help it. *looks at Amy* I will be there for her when she gets out. As a friend. *makes sure he puts extra emphasis on the last word*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:03 pm
Amy smiled softly at Karrie and nodded. Ever since he had said he wanted to be with her, and only her, it had made her feel more confident in them being together. She didn't feel as if it were as unstable as it was before.

"I know, Karrie. I trust you, I really do. I might not trust her all of the time around you, but I trust you."

She noticed that he didn't seem to be relaxing very much with her running her hand through his hair.

"Karrie, would you like to go to the hot tub inside? No one has used it, yet, and you need to relax. You already have your swim trunks on."

She smiled sweetly at him.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:05 pm
Thank you for trusting me. *sees the expression on her face and smiles softly* All right, let's go try out the hot tub. *finishes his smoothie*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:12 pm
Amy smiled brightly when she saw Karrie smile again and she hopped up off of her stool to walk with Karrie to the hot tub inside. She thanked Tommy and walked to the indoor area with Karrie. She thought the bigger one that was indoors would be the nicest for him.

They went through the door that led to the smaller room behind the information desk to where the large hot tub, big enough to seat 10 people. She went over to the panel, turned on different features for the tub, and then got in carefully after it started bubbling.

When she was inside and standing, she held out her hand to Karrie with a smile.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:20 pm
*slips his sandals off and watches as Amy adjusted the settings for the hot tub. When she walked in, he watched, a small smile on his face. He took her hand and carefully got into the tub* Ooh, this feels good.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games