Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M i n i R e d S t a r s

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 12:06 am
User Image

User Image

First Year Hufflepuff

Looking over, Annabelle saw Kat fall to the group witha fit coming on. She screamed out of fear and shock. It was a high pitch scream.
"Kat!" she yelled out and looked at the girl on the floor. All of a sudden a boy from the gryffindor table came over on his knees to Kat. Who was this? For the moment, Annabelle didn't care, she got some water and splashed it onto Kat's face, hoping to wake her up.

After an ordeal with Kat, she finally woke up. Annabelle put her hand on her chest feeling her heart racing, not the best way to start the new year.
"Kat! Are you okay? What happened?!" she exclaimed and looked worriyingly at the girl, her eyes big filled with worry and concern.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 1:07 am
User Image
Hufflepuff|1st year|Muggle-Born|Single

Why must I be judged upon the purity of my blood?

The muggle-born Hufflepuff went cold as ice, his emotions running high as the girl he was just previously talking fell to the ground...unconscious. He knealt to the ground immediately, but he did not say a word. He looked at her, now knowing the full power of magic. It had just done something that he regarded as impossible. How is this possible?

He looked down at the girl, probably just about or even more worried than anyone else. There was something about this girl that was different. But when she had came back to them, a long rushed breath of deep air exited his body. He was so relieved to see that she was alright, but sometimes, with all his erratic magic, he feels that he was somehow involved with this accident, even though he wasn't. That's when he tried to take in the words that she had said before.

What could they mean? The little flock of words really sounded like the situation between houses, but I couldn't possibly be sure of that. I hear snake and instantly think of Slytherin. Will someone die? Is this some sort of prophecy? I guess we'll just have to find out.

The Hufflepuff looked down at her, not really knowing what to say. So, he just sat there, looking at her as she spoke, speaking nothing.

Will I ever be the same?

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 3:28 am
Pandora Thorne

Head of Hufflepuff

Herbology Instructor

Pandora got over to the table to see that the girl, a first year, was conscious, but confused. She was glad to see Nicole, one of the prefects, attempting to help her. "Would anyone like to tell me what happened?" she asked calmly, ignoring the fact that there were students from other houses at the table.

{OOC: My layout's being picky...}  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 3:49 am
User Image

User Image

First Year Hufflepuff

A teacher came over, must be a Hufflepuff teacher. She asked what had happened to Kat.
"I-I saw he looking down the table, then all of a sudden she fell to the group in a fit" Annabelle explained to her and stood from her seat and wrapped her arms around her torso. She was worried about what was wrong with Kat.

"Steele, did you see everything? Like if something triggered it?" Annabelle asked Steele and put her hand on his shoulder.

User Image

M i n i R e d S t a r s

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 1:11 pm
User Image
Chase Henrick
~ Ravenclaw ::: First Year ~

User Image

It couldn't be amnesia, right? Was she even conscious when Kat spat out the prophecy-like speech? She doesn't remember anything, that was for sure.

When one of the professors came to the Hufflepuff table and inquired about the situation, Chase stood up and provided an extension from one of the Hufflepuff's response, "I heard her speak in a weird voice about some animals killing each other before she lost consciousness. All I know is that her body's homeostasis remained within the normal range." He then looked at Ariana and the Hufflepuff blond, "Maybe they can tell you more about what triggered it."

((Chase'll stay here for awhile~))

User Image

"The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being.
His heart withers if it does not answer another heart.
His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."
- Pearl S. Buck

User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 2:01 pm
User Image
Hufflepuff|1st year|Muggle-Born|Single

Why must I be judged upon the purity of my blood?

Steele looked around for a bit, then proceeded to explain what had happened, but honestly, what could have happened. There was nothing...nothing. There was nothing that could have caused her consciousness to sway as it just had did. What could it of been? Not to mention, the words spoken by her still being in his mind and all. What do the wizards call it? Muggles call it...Vodoo, or at least, some form of vodoo. Or is it...poisoning. No, that can't be it. Was it curses? Yeah, that's it! he thought to himself wondering if he should voice his opinion.

"Well, if I recall correctly, she had said 'the snake will threaten the cub, and the Grizzly will respond with force. With a flash of green the Grizzly will strike...and...darn it! What was the last line? But I couldn't imagine what could have triggered this. Could she be cursed or could this be an effect of a curse?" he asked the others, remembering the first lines of that little monologue with vivid details; yet, the last was oh so blurry. He let his face be received by his palms and thought his hardest for the moment.

Will I ever be the same?

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 4:00 pm
ρandora horne
Herbology Professor
Head of Hufflepuff

User Image

Pandora listened as the newly sorted students told her what they saw happen. She was deeply concerned when she heard the students describe the girl's reaction. When the young man refered to as Steele told what she had said, something entered the professor's mind. "No, I don't believe she's been cursed, although I don't know much about curses to be honest. However, I believe if someone were trying to curse her, they wouldn't have allowed her to feel fine afterward," the professor explained.

Realizing that Nicole, one of the Healing students was there she felt at bit more relieved. "I'm still going to let Miss Johnson see if anything is wrong. Does anyone else have anything they'd like to add?" she asked. The woman had an idea of what was going on, but she needed a bit more information to be sure.

User Image

The hardest thing to be is true to oneself.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 4:31 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
First Year: Hufflepuff

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana helped Kat up along with Rutam. She looked at Professor Thorne, but she didn't say anything because the other students began speaking. When Chase said that she and Steele could explain more, Ariana shrugged, not knowing what to say. She couldn't remember the prophecy at all, except that a snake, cub, and grizzly were mentioned. When the professor spoke again, Ariana looked at her and listened. If it's not a curse, maybe this has something to do with her dad," she thought, not wanting to bring up the conversation in front of the whole school. "No, I don't have anything to add," Ariana said, looking back at Kat.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:57 pm

User Image

SongsOutfit

Jane had ran to the common room as soon as she entered the castle and changed into uniform. The jeans and t-shirts went straight under her bed without another thought. She fixed her hair a bit and headed back to the Great Hall. She decide to ignore the feel that had yet to vacate her stomach. She put on a smile and entered to her table. "Hello everyone sorry I'm late." She said taking a seat and flattening her skirt. She expected a few greetings but everyone seemed focused on something else. "Everything okay?" She asked looking down the row where everyone seemed to be focused.

{{ New layout coming!}}

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:06 pm
User Image
User Image

ωнαт ιs σи мч мιиם➸➸「Oh Dear!」
ωнσ ιs σи мч мιиם❥❥「Tyler and Housemates」
~ - ~мσσם~ - ~「Startled」

User Image

I'm dreaming of one kiss from you

A love long and true

We'll go on and on

Ryn was enjoying just listening to her housemates as her thoughts wandered. If it were not for the change in tone, she many not have even noticed that one of the new students was having an episode till she hit the floor. Ryn listened to her words and quickly made a note to remember them. Standing she did a visual check of the girl as the others started to panic. She was going to tell them to calm down but Nicole beat her to it. When she awoke and appeared fine Ryn let out a breath of relief. Their new Head of House appeared and asked for any explanation which she was given. When talk of curses came about Ryn was confused. She knew what had happened due to her mother working with the ministry, she'd seen the hall of prophecy and new what had occurred. "Professor Thorne, I think we are deal with a prophecy not a curse. Kat here may be a seer." She explained. "If you need Kat I am more than happy to help you to the hospital wing just to make sure the fall didn't hurt anything." She offered.

I'm looking for one kiss goodnight

To last all my life

User Image
User Image

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:18 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana looked at Aerynn, confused. "What's a prophecy?" she asked, somewhat curious and very worried. Please tell me it's a good thing, she thought, afraid of what Aerynn will tell her.

wearing

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 2:33 am
ρandora horne
Herbology Professor
Head of Hufflepuff

User Image

Pandora was about to leave, since none of the other students had anything to add until Ryn spoke up. "Thank you Ryn," the professor said. She was glad that somebody was there who could back up her thoughts. Turning to the girl who asked what a prophecy was, she smiled. "A prophecy foretells events of the future, though it's typically difficult to understand what they mean in their entirely."

User Image

The hardest thing to be is true to oneself.

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

XXx_gold-dust_xXX

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 5:54 am
User ImageAbellia
Grace

User ImageSynfanic

User Image

Hufflepuff/:/First Year

""This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time."

Abellia walked over to the Hufflepuff table happy that she got sorted to the house. She sat down in a spot were there wasn't many people so she cold stay away from having to meet others. She was being super shy and didnt know if anyone knew she wasnt even raised as a wizard. Abellia looked at everyone down the table talking to all the other first years and smiled.

"If you love somebody, set them free. If they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were."

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 1:57 pm
User Image
Chase Henrick
~ Ravenclaw ::: First Year ~

User Image

A prophecy foretells the future...

Could the "snake" the boy mentioned have anything to do with the Slytherins? The prophecy sounded quite physical, like it was describing a struggle between three people, or three groups of people. Chase didn't know much about prophecies, so he had absolutely no idea how to approach it. Maybe it's similar to a riddle, he thought.

In his mind, he thought that the three animals could represent the personalities of the people. Snakes are usually associated with poison, and in this case, definitely danger. Yet, snakes were also quite misunderstood, so maybe whatever the action the "snake" took was actually harmless? He would need to look into it more.

Chase didn't share any of his inquiries with anyone. Kat wouldn't like that, if the prophecy had something to do with her personal history. No, he would ask her later when the entire Hogwarts wasn't staring at them.

User Image

"The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being.
His heart withers if it does not answer another heart.
His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."
- Pearl S. Buck

User Image

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 5:04 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana raised her eyebrows as the professor spoke. "So, what Kat said about the snake and bear will come true?" she asked, extremely confused about what it meant.

wearing

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games