Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Staff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:57 pm
User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Grayson Powell
History of Magic Professor
Former Ravenclaw

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Now where did I put that wand?

Grayson looked under the table before he could stop himself. Um, wow, her legs, um yeah. Yanking his eyes away, he looked back to her eyes, no, not those ones! The ones on her face! "Um, yeah, they're great. I mean, you look great." His brow then furrowed as he caught the last part. "Wait, handsome man? Who's that?"

----------------------------------
State: Embarassed
OOC: ...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:59 pm
~John Filkins and Spirit~
~Advance Flying and Quidditch Ref~
~Former Gryffindor~

User ImageUser Image

John nodded. Taking out his pipe and balancing it where his missing finger was. "Yes I have." He placed back in his mouth. He wanted this to begin and be over with. He was still moving stuff into his office and trying to get a class list. But he just kept smoking his pipe and petting Spirit. Spirit kept flying around the table waiting for an order to dive at a rat. John did the execution signal and watched Spirit dive bomb at the rat. Snatching and flying away killing the rat in its grip. Spirit would zoom out the window and back in. After a while Spirit settled. John just rubbed Spirits head.  

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Married 100

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:06 pm
User Image

ʻHer bone structure screamsʼ

ʻTouch her! Touch her!ʼ

ʻAnd she's got the curse of curvesʼ

Kat laughed openly as checked to back up her statement. Which she did have nice legs, and she was happy to say it."Thank you."She responded to his complement. She couldn't help but laugh again at him being completely unaware of his own looks. "You sir, are quite handsome, I'd even go so far as to say quite the hottie." Her smile grew as she told him. It was quite adorable to her.

ʻI want someone provocative and talkativeʼ

ʻBut it's so hard when you're shallow as a showerʼ

ʻAnd from what I've heard with skin you'll winʼ

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:25 pm
User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Grayson Powell
Former Ravenclaw

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Grayson blinked for several moments as he was sure he hadn't heard the woman correctly. Well, his mom usually told him that, and maybe some other people on the digs had said something to that effect, though he wasn't quite sure about that. "Wait, huh?" He was sure he had to be hearing things. "Um, you're sure, right? No, you can't be sure, uh, can you? I mean, yeah. Are you certain?"

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:36 pm
User Image

ʻTouch her! Touch her!ʼ

Kat leaned closer and respond with."Of course I'm sure silly. I can show you later if you like.", followed with a wink. "I can't have been the first to tell you." Her question though it sounded more like a statement. She was a bit taken back by his lack of understanding in his own looks. She was very aware of herself physically and tried not to be to vain about it but knew she was hot. This was just something she knew and accepted and wondered why he couldn't see that in himself.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:40 pm
That's why I slipped out the back before you knew I was there
And I know the way I left wasn't fair

I didn't want to be around just to bring you down

Remington Jagger Nott

User Image

Shadows caressed every sharp and stubbled feature, cryptic, illuminated eyes of wretched and narcissitc gold glittered, casting the world with omniescent reflection-- as if secrets of time and space meandered in his veins and burned under his flesh-- a man who knew too much.

He stalked with utter silence, charmed, not a soul would be keen to his heavy foot steps under the enchanted bronze armor he wore beneath woven robes of earthen hue. The nefarious man roared with an aura of chaotic turmoil, somehow trained. His gold eyes reflected the fire of the sconces as he eyed each professor, vigil veracity on pursuit of fresh meat before he reached the table and joined his fellow colleagues. A coy smirk daunted sinister lips at the sight of the delectable Miss Paivi toying another man.

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

I'm not a hero but don't think I didn't care

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:44 pm
User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Grayson Powell
Former Ravenclaw

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Grayson had to swallow. Hard. She didn't just ask him what he thought she did. Did she? His mouth opened and closed several times before he realized what he was doing and shut it with a snap. Okay, well, umm. He was pretty sure that whatever he had been thinking at the time had evaporated from his mind quite quickly. "Um, sure?" Wait, what did he just say? Oh lord, he must have just lost some of his brain, didn't he? He cleared his throat. "That is, if, um, you're er, sure?" He would have beaten his head against the table if he wasn't sure it would have caused a scene.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:53 pm
User Image

Timothy Steele
Wizard Law Professor
Former Gryffindor

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

Timothy walked into the hall, his eyes looking around at everything. It had been so long since he was last in the school, and he wasn't sure about what this experience was going to be like. His eyes scanned the staff table, searching each face before he alighted the steps. Well now, the group up there seemed to be a lively bunch, now didn't they? He decided to sit down at the table, certain that he wasn't going to be noticed right off the bat, though that could change.

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:00 pm
User Image

ʻTouch her! Touch her!ʼ

Kat's tongue ran along her upper lip. She was thirsty and craved more than just a drink."You come to my office after the feast and I'll show you what I mean." She offered, happy to help him boost his confidence. "Evening Remmy, what has you smiling like the serpent you truly are?" She asked with a light tone in her voice. Kat enjoyed Remmy when he was in a festive mood. Her eyes catching the other man arriving behind him though she'd yet to meet him.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:19 pm
That's why I slipped out the back before you knew I was there
And I know the way I left wasn't fair

I didn't want to be around just to bring you down

Remington Jagger Nott

User Image

"Ah, life," he mused, a callous British tongue glided, swift and sure as steel, double edged and poison tinted of sweet honey and belladonna. "I've just been enjoying myself far too much in the devils playground."

"I trust your summer went well."
Remy clearly stated, fiendish corruption upturning the corners of his lips into a haunting smile.

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

I'm not a hero but don't think I didn't care

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:36 pm
User Image

ʻTouch her! Touch her!ʼ

Kat smiled as she produced her reply."Can anything keep me from enjoying myself? I think not, I had a wonderful summer as I'm sure you did, can't seem to keep you outta trouble now can we." Her tone light hearted though she knew it to be true. The Notts made for one interesting family, that was for certain.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:42 pm
User Image

Headmistress

ιηαяι εvεяηιgнт

мσσ∂ ---& {content}
<--- sтяιρ мε ηαкε∂

❝I'm just a bad girl, that's why we get along❞

❝Won't make excuses for anything I'm doing wrong❞

❝I'll pull the trigger in a flash❞

User Image

Inari entered the hall. She stalked forward with purpose, her heels clicking with each step and echoing though the great hall. Her blond hair gathered in curls on her shoulder, bouncing with each step. Hips rocked side to side as she approached the table. She was happy to see some of the professors had already arrived. Going to the middle of the long wooden table, she stopped at the larger chair. Moving around to take her seat. "Good evening everyone. It's a pleasure to see you all once more."She greeted leaning in to the cushion of the chair's back. She crossed her legs and waited for the others to show and soon students would be coming and to start the year off once more.

User Image

❝Watch out honey, step back❞

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:20 am
User Image
~Professor Akira Astra~
|Arithmancy Professor | Former Gryffindor | Quidditch Fanatic |

═━Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ━═

Another year had come to a stop, and now the next one had arrived. Akira entered the Great hall once again, this time before she would be considered late. Amity was no where in sight, but she had heard that her best friend had given birth to a beautiful baby girl. She would be sure to ask about her when she made her appearance. Walking up to the staff table, a new professor caught her eye. He had a falcon, and was missing a finger. How odd. And he seemed so familiar too. She approached him and sat down next to him. "Hello. I am Akira Astra, professor of Arithmancy. How are you on this fine evening?" she asked him.

Wearing
{OOC:}

═━Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ━═

| Who are you?: New guy and other professors | Where am I?: Staff table | What's on my mind?: I know him from somewhere... | What am I humming?: Nothing at the moment |

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:03 am
~John Filkins and Spirit~
~Advance Flying and Quidditch Ref~
~Former Gryffindor~

User ImageUser Image

John looked at the lady taking his pipe out and tucking it away. Akira… it sounded so familiar. He was trying to place her. He had to have been in school with her. But he was older. "I remember. Quidditch. Gryffindor team. But… uh… I'm doing well. Nervous about being the referee and the advanced flying teacher." He was nervous about teaching. But he felt more nervous around her. He couldn't remember why. Did he have feelings for her? Were they a couple at some point? Whatever it was he couldn't remember. Spirit just looked at her playfully.  

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Married 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:25 pm
User Image
~Professor Akira Astra~
|Arithmancy Professor | Former Gryffindor | Quidditch Fanatic |

═━Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ━═

Akira suddenly realized where she had seen him before. A tiny lightbulb lit up in her brain. "Oh! John! John Filkins! I remember you! You were a Chaser on the team with me! Yeah! So... Nervous, eh? Don't worry. The students are too terribly evil." she said, adding a small chuckle at the end. She remembered he was always such a serious person in their days at Hogwarts. Looks like he still was.

{OOC:}

═━Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ━═

| Who are you?: John | Where am I?: Staff Table | What's on my mind?: Oh yeah! | What am I humming?: Nothing |

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games