Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply [L5R 3eR] Jade Legacy --- --- --- --- [Closed]
L5R - Jade Legacy OOC thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 134 135 136 137 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:34 pm
Raganui Minamoto
Keith Valken Lionheart
Raganui Minamoto
It's a case of, I should have used a Void Point, but I was hoping the dice WOULDN'T give me s**t rolls.
Yeah, I'd say it's karma for what the Lion have been through thanks to the Crane XD

But then again, I haven't beaten anyone in initiative so far. And I barely didn't beat Plainsfox, not until I hit him back with a Full Attack.

Really, what saved you was your character's 'oh shi-' parry defense at the start.

Yeah. Well, your insane kept dice to attack scared me, and I got stupidly lucky with those 10s.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:39 pm
Keith Valken Lionheart
Raganui Minamoto
Keith Valken Lionheart
Raganui Minamoto
It's a case of, I should have used a Void Point, but I was hoping the dice WOULDN'T give me s**t rolls.
Yeah, I'd say it's karma for what the Lion have been through thanks to the Crane XD

But then again, I haven't beaten anyone in initiative so far. And I barely didn't beat Plainsfox, not until I hit him back with a Full Attack.

Really, what saved you was your character's 'oh shi-' parry defense at the start.

Yeah. Well, your insane kept dice to attack scared me, and I got stupidly lucky with those 10s.
I know, I saw that and went 'wtf dice'  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:46 pm
Well, at least Zanzen isn't unconscious.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:48 pm
Plainsfox
Well, at least Zanzen isn't unconscious.
Yes he is. He is OUT  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:49 pm
Ahha. Well....welcome to the club. Not really much to do as part of the unconscious club.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:50 pm
Raganui Minamoto
Keith Valken Lionheart
Raganui Minamoto
Keith Valken Lionheart
Raganui Minamoto

I know, I saw that and went 'wtf dice'
Good thing I didn't study in the Matsu school. The things they get are beastly.  

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:53 pm
My next bout is against the Crabby one. I feel karma's going to bite me in the a** and I'll lose this fight.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:16 pm
Who knows? Kagae's defense is mostly armor. The Akodo technique does away with that advantage unless his Kaiu school uparmor technique allows him to bypass that.  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:21 pm
Nope, it counts as an additional armor bonus. I think Seichiro will be attacking against TN 10 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:27 pm
Make that fifteen for Mr. One eye there.  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:32 pm
... oh s**t, Keith missed that last attack!

He rolled 26, my unarmored score. That's without his penalty of the missing eye.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:54 pm
Rain Yupa
Nope, it counts as an additional armor bonus. I think Seichiro will be attacking against TN 10 3nodding
Wow. Here's hoping I get initiative and end it quick razz I wanna see what awaits the RP past the tourney.

Also Rag, I cancel out the TN of my one eye thing with the ignoring of armor.  

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:01 pm
We can rewind the fight and continue it, if you want.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:03 pm
XD

Just about to post and then you realize my argument XD. Uh, I don't know... that is up to Rain.  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:24 pm
Do you gentlemen WANT to rewind, or keep the match as it is? I mean, it's not like Seichiro missed on his first strike, but his third. I think the result would PROBABLY be the same. But L5R is famous for it's unexpected reversals (as my Monday night character can confirm; despite being a courtier with 1 rank of kenjutsu, she becomes death incarnate when she holds a blade).

I'm good with whatever.  
[L5R 3eR] Jade Legacy --- --- --- --- [Closed]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 134 135 136 137 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games