Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
☢Highschool of the Dead☢ 学園黙示録 ✓OPEN! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome to HOTD! Chapter 3 is at page 33!
  The Americans are behind this pandemic! I knew it! D:<
  No you moron! The Japanese planned this all along! o.Ob
  You two are both wrong! The Philippines developed this! Wakekeke xD
  If zombies eat flesh, why doesnt the zombie eat another zombie? =.=
View Results

Autumn Crisp

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:35 am
User ImageKirin followed Naoki when she got back to everyone "Naoki! Im not done bandaging!" Kirin said as she saw Naoki stood there. Kirin fast came near, bent down and bandaged her wound.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:11 am
User Image

*Reedem took off down the road it seemed as if the remaining undead who were still on this part of town was moving in one specific direction. as he continued to motor down the road he noticed the undead population became greater in number and still headed down the street in one direction. Now as he closed into a housing complex he now knew their motive, they were some how gaining the intelligence of knowing where to find more uninfected people.*

*Dodging and Weaving through many of the zombies, he passed by a house that had on lights and on the outside was the delivery truck he earlier saw parked in front of a convince store a few blocks down from the butchers shop he just came from.He chuckled a bit and said with a dry tone*

The poor bastards...
*he looked at the house as he passed it by,but as soon as he took his eyes off of the road he suddenly collided with something that flung him off of his bike and sent him flying into the air about 7 feet in front of his bike*

hatukiri

Mizukie_Hibachi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:53 am
User Image

In hearing Hiatay's voice talk about food my stomach talked loud enough for Rikka and Lili to hear.

I began to blush as I spoke. " Well I guess that we're all hungery."

I began to smile as I turned towards the kitchen. " Hey Rikka, Race you to the Table! "

I began to run just as fast as I could. I then saw Hiatay holding Nana, I spoke up. " I'll take her off your hands for now. " I then held Nana again.

As she purred we ate, I gave her a couple bites of the chicken on my plate. It was really cute even if she'd bite me from time to time making me say ' Ow ', and when vere she did everyone would laugh. And I'd laugh with them all was good, that was untill we heard a group knocking at the gates.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:03 am
User ImageUser ImageRikka didn't had mood to run to the table as she walked. At least Nana made Rikka smile a little bit when she purred. Sirena take a fork of the chicken and chew it. Sirena swallowed the piece and said "Seems like other people started to think other people are here. We can't save them all." Sirena turned to Hana.  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:06 am
User Image

*Miss Anasako now gritted her teeth as she shoved the comlink back into her pocket and trotted back downstairs.She was a bit furious on the lack of information she had gotten at this point an time. She knew predicting the government's every move was one of her specialities, but with that one message she had only gotten as of now, she was completely lost and unknowing of what they had decided to do with this misfortunate diseased outbreak.As she walked back into the dinning room she threw a smile on her face, and placed her hands on her hips looking at everyone as they dug into their meals* Did any one say grace? *she looked at them with an eye brow raised as would a mother, who had caught her child telling a fib*

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:17 am
User ImageKoji followed everyone else to the kitchen where Anasako-Sensei had made a mouth-watering chicken. He stood up on the corner of the dinning room to allow the rest to sit down on the table, mainly the ladies. It felt weird, they were like a crazy family eating together despite the end of the world crawls just outside the walls.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:47 am
User ImageSirena after eating the last fork she stood up and said "I can't take those people's 'please's'. Im off!" Sirena walked away to the bedroom where earlier Rikka had to sleep. Sirena sat on the bed, but then dropped inside it.

Sigh...this is just unbelievable. I can't take this anymore. Plus I want to protect 2 very important people to me. But something is changing inside me. Like emotions... or maybe my acting in front of Rikka...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:54 am
User Image"Geez nnot evengoing to wait huh."Ryuu said in a humorus tone sitting down at the table. He began devouring his plate of food since all he had to eat were coffee beans."It's very good Miss Anasako you're a great cheff."  

Heart of Madness

hatukiri

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:32 am
User Image

*tumbling a few feet, he finally brought himself to a stop and wiped the side of his face making sure he was not injured from the impact he took when he had fallen on the asfault.Seeing all was well he quickly looked up and saw the cause of his accident. Two wickedly injured dogs where stairing directly at him, started growling, whiles making their way towards him. They drooled a nasty milky like saliva, and foam gathered at the corners of their mouth as they displayed thier razor sharp teeth to Redeem.His eyes opened wide as he now understood the seriousness of the situation before him*

Animals can be infected also!!!?
Sweet Jesus!! my luck from HELL!!!!
*He grumbled as he drew his sword and his shotgun out, pointing the gun at the dogs as his sword remained at his side. Now they started barking at him to scare him...either that or they were calling more of their friends, either which way he wasnt sure as hell waiting on them to find out!!*

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:38 am
User Image

*Miss Anasako sighed but smiled and thanked Ryuu for his complement.She then sat down at the table and began to eat along with everyone else at the table, but stopped as she heard dogs barking outside. She dropped her fork and her heart sunk in her chest as she thought to herself that, Just when they had even the slightest bit of relaxation in their current situation, there was always something that would bring them back to reality*

Why wont they leave us be? *she said in a whisper and her expression now sadened*

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Mizukie_Hibachi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:00 am
User Image

I held Nana tightly, a small frone began to creep across my face, as my eye's darkened I began to speak. " It's because just like us they're hungry too. Only difference between us is we're able to think when they can't, or at least for now they can't."

At that moment Nana had sunk one of her claws deep into my arm waking me from my dark thoughts. I squeeled loudly and I near throw Nana when I looked and saw the worried look that she had on her face.

With a tear in my left eye I began to rubb her gently as I began to speak. " What a sweet little thing you are, but next time don't dig into my arm to wake me ok. "

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:04 am
User ImageSirena heard still people screaming there until the half of them gave up knocking there. But half of the people was still knocking and screaming.  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Heart of Madness

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:11 am
User ImageRyuu finished his meal"Thaks so much Miss Anasako."he said before he heard dogs barking"Hmm must be more of them, but they sound kind of off in the distance, must be barking at someone else."

He then heard Hana scream and got up quickly to see what was going on."You alright Hana, what happened?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:25 am
User Image

I began to blush at the fact Ryuu was playing attention to me. I was about to speak of why I'd screamed when Susakai butted in to the conversation.

" Nana dug her claws into Hana to get her out of the dark parts of her mind. "

I began to turn red with angery that Susakai didn't have the good nature to stay out of the topic at hand. I began to fuss at Susakai. " I was going to tell him myself! He was talking to me anyway! you shouldn't butt..."

" Owchi, owchi. " At that moment Nana started to claw me tring to clam me down, which worked. I began to tear up as I sat down, I thought to myself. This is the first day we've had the cat and it already has me trained.

Mizukie_Hibachi

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:31 am
User ImageSirena turned to Hana after walking to where she were and said "Hana..." Sirena coughed as she whispered to her "You have been passed through many fightings... Your..." Sirena coughed again and said "Skirt is ripped off revealing your panties." Sirena then looked at herself. She was the same. Suddenly Sirena lightly blushed as Hana did when Ryuu came.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games