Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Training Grounds & Sibylline Dojo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mythos Namikaze

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:24 pm
{Kageru Sekiyou} {Genin} {Taijutsu} {Chakra: 280/280} {Status: }
User Image

"Zero." Kageru's voice came as his footsteps echoed. Walking onto the mat, he looked around, his hands in his pockets, his headband tied onto his left bicep. His jacket was off, and his gloves were on. The scar on his left arm in full view. "I never congratulated you on your promotion to Chunin." he said, holding his hand out smiling.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:26 pm
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Genin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Chakra pool:300/300] [Kiss of Flesh and Steel bonues: Reflex stage 5 ] [ Theme song[

"Thanks. You and shiroi are the only ones that know so far though. Hey give me a hand with these would you...there in pretty good."Zero began methodically digging the kunai and wire out of the wall, replacing them in his pouches with the wire wrapped so it would easily deploy when thrown.

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Mythos Namikaze

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:29 pm
User Image

Nodding, he went about repeating the same process Zero had in a different spot. "So you going to go for Jonin now?" he asked walking over to Zero with his equipment, holding it out to him.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:32 pm
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Genin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Chakra pool:300/300] [Kiss of Flesh and Steel bonues: Reflex stage 5 ] [ Theme song[

Zero took the weapons from him and stowed them the same as the other. He collected the rest of his weapons and co0ncealed them in various locations on his person."Hai...the evaluations are the same time as the chunin exams so ill be going for jounin while you mop the floor with the other genin.Zero heard the dull thumps of explosions sounding in the distance"That came from towards the hospital! Lets go see whats up"Zero hurried out the door and took to the roof tops

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Mythos Namikaze

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:35 pm
User Image

Kageru laughed in response, shaking his head. "I dunno if I will be able to mop the floor with them, but I'm going to give it my all of course. I can't let you leave me behind can I?" he grinned, shoving his hands back in his pockets. Standing there for a moment, his grin vanished. "So, hows Shiroi? I haven't been to see her in a while."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:40 pm
User Image
۩eidrith۞фni۩

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

Chakra Pool: [110]
OOC: [Oout of Character Chat]
Class: [Taijutsu]
Sub-Class: [Brawler]
Mood: [Content]

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

▶ ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶My Strength Lies in my Soul

Deidrith walked into the dojo ready to train. Last night with the parents had gone rather well. He took a drink of his sake and got into the middle of the dojo. He pulled out his scroll and read it over. He wanted to see what was next on his list. Once he figured out what the next few jutsu were, he rolled up his scroll and began to train. This next jutsu didn't use sake as a medium so it wasn't needed. He took in a deep breath and held it for a moment. He allowed himself to exhale after he had focused his chakra into his torso. From there, his body seemed to double in size. He could feel the increase in power. He flexed his muscles and smiled. He liked this very much. He let go of this, he wanted to try it again. So he did.

After he was done with that jutsu, he moved onto the next jutsu. This jutsu did use Alcohol, unlike the other one. He drunk some more sake and performed the needed hand signs. From this, hew imbued the sake within his body and molded the sake onto his right hand. From this he used the sake as bullets, hardening the sake to where it was hard as steel and could penetrate flesh. He did this a few times and then decided the rest of the wad into a big wad onto one of the far away dummies and watched as it crushed the dummy onto the floor into straw. Deidrith laughed.

His next technique was a simple upgrade of an already known jutsu. He summoned a pest like he was told to and then looked at the pest. He analyzed the pest carefully, making sure of how he would do this. Once he thought he had it, he took the pest and molded it in front of him. First it was more of an oval, then it had points like a spike. Finally he was able to mold it into a ball and he was able to bounce it around and do as he pleased with it. He put the ball of sake into his gourd to drink for later and sat down for a few drinks of sake.

Even a Giant can feel◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:01 pm
User Image
۩eidrith۞фni۩

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

Chakra Pool: [110]

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

Deidrith had finished all he could for his Family jutsu. There was nothing else he could do without permission to learn any higher. So he started to work on his drunken fighting instead. He sat around for a little bit, drinking more and more until he knew full and well he was drunk. He got up and staggered around. He was in the perfect place for it right now. He walked up to one of the dummies, he was do drunk he thought it was actually somebody challenging him. So he threw some sand in his face and then followed up with a right hook to the jaw, sending the dummy careening. He smiled, not that hard of a technique at all.

Moving on to something else. This one he needed to be really drunk. So he down a the rest of his gourd and then another full gourd. Now he was staggering about, losing his balance while standing still. He focuses as much as he could while doing this. He melded everything he had learned so far into one dance. It worked out perfectly. Everything went into sync. He was like a blur when he moved, stepping from side to side and in ways not thought to be possible. He could feel his strength and speed increase. But yet, he couldn't seem to feel any pain, which was perfect. He punched himself in the face to be sure, and he was right. Not a single ounce of pain. In this stage, he figured he might as well train for the last technique. He performed everything he could think of into one combo. He kicked, punched, slapped, kneed, headbutted, scratched, bit. If there was anything else he could do, he did it. After awhile he threw up out the window and he could feel himself becoming sober. He sat down with a groan. His head hurt a bit. It had been sometime since he had been that drunk.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:15 pm
User Image
۩eidrith۞фni۩

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

Chakra Pool: [210]

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

Deidrith had taken a short nap and felt much better. He stood up and stretched himself out. He figured it was time he actually try to work on his chakra a bit. He yawned and then stretched out again and then a few work outs to get himself awake and ready. He took a meditative stance and began. He molded his chakra throughout his body. He could feel the flow of his chakra and he liked it.

Now it was time to actually use his chakra. He performed hand sign after hand sign. Using his chakra to flare up when he needed so, then die down when he needed so. He moved along a steady rhythm to keep his pace nice and good.

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:01 am
User Image
۩eidrith۞фni۩

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

Chakra Pool: [210]

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

Deidrith shot up his chakra as high as it would go then lowered it as fast as he could as low as he could make it. he ran his chakra along the length of his body and flared it up into his fiery aura. He could feel his chakra running throughout his entire body. He performed hand signs with his chakra flaring here and there. He then sat down after the hard training and took a few drinks of sake. He wondered whether or not he should have gone by Hitomi's or not. He wanted to, but he wasn't sure.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:55 pm
Lucas walked in and pulled out one of the scrolls. it was the scroll for Xinyi liuhe quan. he read over the first technique and figured it was good enough. he got into the stance and then went through the form so that he'd have it down pat so that he could continue onto other techniques.
(lion paw learned)
moving over to a training dummy Lucas attempted the technique tiger fists on it. as he did so he found his striking speed was to slow for the technique. as such he figured he could work a little harder on increasing his speed.
(tiger fist 1/2)
attempting it again Lucas struck the dummy with such force and at such speeds that it exploded. as such Lucas found his training of this technique to be done.
(tiger fist 2/2)  

dreadno

dreadno

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:54 pm
proceeding onto the "dragon fang" technique Lucas started off in the croutching position as was told. from there he took aim at the dummy and began to thrust upwards into an uppercut but missed.
the air behind the dummy seemed to shutter with power from his strike. with this he knew all he needed to do was focus on aiming. attempting it again he aimed more and was able to strike with the uppercut.
needing a break from the physical work due to sheer laziness Lucas searched around for some genjutsu scrolls. these would likely either put him to sleep with boringness or he would be so enthralled in the uses that he would go all out.
finding one he opened it up and looked at the title. the false strike technique, this ment that he would be able to deceive his enemies into thinking he'd been hit when in fact he'd dodged. he looked at the methodology of the technique and how it was ment to be put into place. he worked his chakra in his own mind pretending to be using the genjutsu on someone else so he could get the feel of the jutsu down.
(dragon fang and false strike learned.)
now bored of training but not bored of what he'd been learning he decided to try putting it into practice.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:29 pm
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Chunin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Kiss of Flesh and Steel bonues: Reflex stage 5 ] [Kaguya bone armor state: full repair} [Theme song[

Zero walks back into his home away from home after spending the evening in the chair with Shiroi in his lap. His mind was still on the little girl as he saw the other kid training. He nodded to him and gave him room where he was working.

He walked to a closet and pulled out a straw mat from one of the shelves. He unrolled the mat and used a candle from one of the corners to light the incense bowls hanging in this section of the room. The fragrant smoke wafted through the room as he sat cross legged on his straw mat, meditating on the styles he was learning.
[1/10]

As he thought about a more advanced block his mind drifted through the stated movements. The motions required finesse and it varried from weapon to weapon. He called to memory the entry on the scroll he had memorized2/10

' A circular block meant to serve as an all purpose defensive technique. By catching the incoming attack and carrying it in a circular path on the blade edge, the user gains a great amount of control over the opposing weapon, enough to be able to drive it in to the ground or to easily disarm the opponent without the need for extra techniques or movements. In addition, this technique has great cutting power against soft weapons such as arms, legs, and anything made out of wood or bamboo.3/10

The motion brought by the blade was said to provide more control of the enemies weapon. He supposed it made use of different fulcrum points along the weapon itself, to gain leverage over the target.4/10

As he thought about it he saw the blade in his mind moving in various arcs over and over in his mind. He noted the different effects it would have in his materials. If the opponent was using taijutsu...the limb could be severed. Staffs fared no better.5/10

Depending on how much force he applied to the weapon , and if he could clash against...he could probably break weapons that he couldn't cut through. He watched the blade blur in an arc inside his minds eye again.6/10

He saw another saber come down at him in his minds eye and a floating sword intercepted it, lifting the blade around his body and embedding it into stone. The blade pulverized rock as it bit deep into the stone from the force of his own block.7/10

He watched as the blade fended off multiple attacks in the same manner. He heard the sounds of steel clashing against his weapon and saw the sparks flying in his mind.8/10

He twitched a little as he sat there. At least thats what anyone around him would see. If they paid attention they would notice that his blade swas suddenly in hand.9/10

He stood from the mat and replicated the motions needed for his advanced style block perfectly. He was quite happy with his progress 10/10

))Crescent Block learned))

zero flicked his wrist to the side and applied his shearing technique to his weapon. The saber had an aura the side of a nodachi and was glowing brightly. 1/10

He watched the way the air dispersed around the weapon as he called a memory to mind.2/10

'A powerful defensive technique that is capable of nullifying elemental Ninjutsu . By performing any appropriate block while Shearing is active, the user can slice through an incoming attack without his or her blade ever touching it. This technique works by shearing the material in the path of the blade, dispersing energy and matter in to the surrounding landscape. This defense is extremely effective against carried weapons of all types'3/10

As he thought about it the air did seem to curve around his blade ina wide arc. It was similar to a moderately effective shield of chakra4/10

Zero thought it was something one would see in a action move. The lone samurai fighting to the death against an onslught of foes.The fireball racing towards him as he jumped through the thing, coming out unscathed on the other side.5/10

He picked up a nother sword expiementaly and formed a karusu clone oppisite him. Giving him a few blunted shurriken from the closet he set the clone to throwing the practise weapons while he attempted to cleave them in two,.6/10

As the clone threw the weapons zero was having no trouble knocking the out of the air. The problem was getting the chakra blade on point to cleave through the weapons.7/10

Several of the blunted projectiles were missing teeth but those that he managed to cut, simply impacted his torso. Those that did impact him would have cut into him , had he been in a battle. He would perfect this technique and take it further if possible.8/10

Zero's clone threw the last of his shurriken at zero and the true zero managed to cut most of them in two pieces. then it drew its sabre9/10

Zeros clone hurled the heavier blade at the real zero. It created a bit of its own wind buffer as it flew across the dojo. Zero cut it deftly in two with a downward slash of his chakra coated weapon.10/10

((○ Defense of Steel ))

Zero went back to his incense filled corner and set into a stance with his left leg a bit forward and his right hand on the hilt of his blade. He thought briefly about the final technique for the stage listed on his scroll.1/10

A quick drawing of the sword that operates as a slash and breaks through not only blades, but can pierce armor as well. Opponents without a speed rank higher than the user’s cannot see or react to this technique.2/10

As he thought about it, it fit into his tetsu no ryu styles as well. He drew his sword through iado and made a loose slash outward, then returned it to his sheathe.3/10

As he set himself to draw again he had shiroi pop into his mind. She was smiling and praising him for helping her. His next slash from the draw was much smoother 4/10

Kageru was the next to pop into zero's mind as he remembered their mission to the red sands. The slash that he drew this time was quick but lacked accuracy due to his anger at letting the hawk nin get away.5/10

As the memories of his team...no...his family flooded his head he continued honing his speed and accuracy. His slashes became less and less visible to those around him. He returned his weapon to his sheath each time.6/10

The image of shiroi crying suddenly popped in his head and it startled him,. She had been afraid zero was dying. So soon after he had accepted her into his family. And legaly as well. For her sake he had to get stronger. Zero would not fall in combat.7/10

As he drew his weapon and slashed he purposely stepped towards the wall and watched a thin cut appear as his arm moved.8/10

He repeated the action and got a slightly deeper cut. Returning his body to its stance. He channeled his rage, compassion and all the other emotions that floated in his head, but werent aloud to be shown into his final shals.9/10

To people around zero, they wouldnt see the movment. Alls they would see is the large deep cut he left in the wall and his sword return to its scabbard with a muted click. 10/10
Sword drawing technique learned

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:07 pm
A san clone entered the University, pushing the doors open and using his authority to access the loud speaker

"ALL SUNA NINJA! FOLLOW ME!"

He would wait to amass a group, then lead for the head quarter  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:17 pm
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Chunin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Kiss of Flesh and Steel bonues: Reflex stage 5 ] [Kaguya bone armor state: full repair} [Theme song[

Zero looked around the room in slight confusion as there was only two people inside the dojo at the time. He looked up to the speakers and followed the lines to the housing units and eyed the man standing there. His eyes slightly dilated when he saw the man standing there was the same man he thought he destroyed at the hospital. He collected himself as he walked toward the man, hand on the hilt of his weapon."Im pretty sure we just killed you...you attacked the hospital just yesterday and you want me to follow you? Who are you?"

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:27 pm
User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

The San clone looked a little perplexed at her allegations. He had just gotten back! And why in the great Sun's name would he attack the hospital! It was like he was....cloned. It mentally hit him like a tone of bricks of what she was accusing him of. Taking his left hand and running it through his spikey black hair, the blindfolded ninja's other hand facepalmed his forehead as he began to laugh. He spoke in a soft voice as to try to ease her tension, but he figured it wouldnt help much. all he could do was give facts.

"Oh...so you were the one that killed my omni clone? It makes sense now why the blob in HQ is wearing armor similar to you. IO would congratulate you...but it would affect my ego if i was defeated so easily he he he......But seriously, congratulations. My name is Sanshi Satetsu, Konin of Sunagakure and Yurie to the Kazekage. The problem with identifying myself is that the omni clone literally copies me, even my chakra signature, all my golems, all my tattoos and skills. So i guess you have to trust me, and worry about identification later....makes sense? Im sorry, i cant make this easier for you...."

San shrugged his shoulders as his hands returned to his side. What would the new.....ninja be? she needed to identify herself too!

"Can i get your name, rank, and discipline please....I need to know as well."

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Chakra Lvl ::
Jutsu's Used ::

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games