Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:35 pm
Taking his band he smiles as he bows once more in thanks to her then turns and leaves. He was amazed by the other girls ninjutsu skills but he still rather have his sword it seemed a more efficent way to get the job done. Closeing the door behind him he smiled as and says in a quite voice making sure only he can hear it Now its time to make a name for myself He then headed towards the dojo to train  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:51 am
"I thank you deeply Kinpaku-sama, I doubt you would need it, but if I can help you with anything to get you better settled in I will gladly return the favor." She distanced herself a bit so as to not appear they were discussing something of grave importance and were to be uninterrupted. She knew there would be a cloning process involved whence the room emptied,"I hope you do not mind taking a trip into Lightning Country for my training. I do most all of my training in the mountains; it makes me stronger, and the conditions for manipulating wind, water, and lightning chakra natures is just right at the very top of the range." Fuyu was the strong willed type, she did anything she could to get stronger, and so far it hadnt been the death of her, yet.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

kasai kakiri

Omnipresent Informer

7,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:32 pm
xxxxxxxxxx[̲̅m̲̅][̲̅a̲̅][̲̅s̲̅][̲̅a̲̅][̲̅t̲̅][̲̅a̲̅][̲̅k̲̅][̲̅a̲̅] [̲̅s̲̅][̲̅a̲̅][̲̅m̲̅][̲̅u̲̅][̲̅r̲̅][̲̅a̲̅][̲̅k̲̅][̲̅a̲̅][̲̅m̲̅][̲̅i̲̅]
I HOLD MY TONGUE BECAUSE MY FIST SPEAKS FOR ME
I FEAR NO MAN, BUT FEAR HIS CHILD

xx♠ ♠ ♠xpersistencexisxthextwinxsisterxofxexcellencexxx

xxxxκυмσɢακυяεxxxxхıпчı ʟıυнε ǫυαп ρяαcтıтıσпεяxxxxɢεпıпxxxx"тнε ғıƨт σғ тнε мıпɔ"
User Image

We are what we repeatedly do.x x x
Excellence then, is not an act,x x x
but a habit.x x x x x x x x x x x x
~ Aristotlex x x

Calling

After the voice gave him permission to enter, Masataka entered the office of the Raikage. He looked around for a moment looking for a big hulking man, but much to his pleasure, a woman sat in ''his'' place. "A woman...I see." Masataka thought to himself as he walked up to the desk. He eyed the Raikage for a moment before he slammed his hands on the desk. "Just you watch! Im going to take your position one day and become the strongest shinobi to ever walk these lands!" Masataka announced with enthusiasm and to match his enthusiasm, a smile that was the far most contagious smile you would ever see. One from ear to ear, showing every tooth in his mouth. He grabbed his Kumogakure headband from the desk, and tied it around his neck and his loosely hung there. Masataka gave the Raikage a quick salute before turning on his heel and walking out of the office to go train.

OoC:

Technique in Use:

Chakra Pool:175/175

Ryo:両 0

AC:0

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"HE WHO IS TAUGHT ONLY BY HIMSELF HAS A FOOL FOR A MASTER...."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:54 pm
As the door closed Fuyu scoffed at the boy,"He would sooner trip on his a** than be capable of that unfortunately." She once thought the same thing, but it wasnt as easy as just saying it; she had learned that by now. You had to give it the right work ethic and be willing to get knocked down just so you could learn to stand again. "Well now that we are alone I guess you can get whatever you need ready ne, Kinpaku-sama?"  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:34 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
It was a complex situation now. Fuyu was speaking of leaving the village, and Kinpaku hadn't been able to scour the rumors in search of a new Adviser. As soon as it was, they needed another to stand in defense of the village. This was a very... Difficult decision. Sure, she'd be able to work with Fuyu, but it would jeopardize safety. There was no means to travel through jutsu that far just yet. Then of course, serious thoughts came to a stop, before the unnamed student who came for his band. Boldly, he proclaimed he would take her place, and then departed.

"Honestly, notoriety doesn't suit someone like me. If he were a bit more experienced, I'd definitely think it over," the Raikage laughed mournfully. Was it her heritage that had brought her her place? She'd yet to even make her first kill as a hunter, and had shown little to no real work on the front lines. Doubt seemed to bubble about her thoughts, but those worries were quelled. The mask of business rose again, presenting herself before the small body of water. Her fingers flicked to and fro, performing the most useful clone technique in her capabilities. From the reflection rose one clone, and then another briefly after.

"That, Fuyu, was the Mizuhada Bunshin. They're far more reliable than the average water clone. They're able to match you stroke for stroke, with pools of chakra nearly as deep, and are able to do more than hold a water prison for you," the kage explained, voice tripled over. One clone would be on its way with the chunnin called Fuyu, the other would remain. Where would she be? She'd be spending her time hidden away near the academy, practicing. Reinforcing.

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:46 pm
"Thank you, Raikage-sama, I will make good use of this in my teaching." She nodded and headed off to the gates. This training wouldnt be easy, but with her wisdom she could do great things.

[Ill take the clone there and then you can post at the moment or what ever you plan to do.]  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:58 pm
A new face, though not as young as some, appeared in the office of the Raikage, his head bowed slightly as he shifted inwards. His hakama hiding his footsteps and his tachi clinking lightly at his side, though peace-bound with a Chakra seal within the offices of the Raikage. At first he seemed to have been at a loss for words, or quite possibly mute, but then again, this situation couldn't be that far from normal, this being only the second or third time he had met the Raikage since he had abandoned Konohagakure. He was fresh from the academy, a proven Genin, yet he still hadn't been given the right to bear the headband of their nation, nor the right to practice and study the Jutsu he had so long been studying.

"Raikage-sama, I am Senju Coheed, recent graduate of the Academy. The man who sought asylum from the Village hidden in leaves, some four years ago now..." He began, somewhat unsure of how to address someone of such a stature.

"I have come seeking your approval and the right to wear the sake of our village, as well as right to purchase or be confided in a home aside from the instructor who took me in, so as not to be his burden any longer." He said, placing his words very carefully, adjusting his stance to appear a bit more relaxed, his left wrist draping comfortably over the hilt of his tachi.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:28 pm
Unfortunately for the new face, he had arrived in a moment where even the Raikage's remaining clone, along with herself had been lost in thought. Reminiscing in a sense. However, when they came to, Kinpaku realized... They'd just missed someone new. Grabbing a band, she escaped from her own clone, off to the academy.  

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:47 pm
Fuyu arrived and placed a few things on the desk including the mission reports with a combined list of prices from the dock export building, weapons shop, and the scrolls and miscellaneous shop. She gave the clone the papers for their completed mission and smiled back. "We had a good time and bought a few useful things. Those are the prices for all the shops we visited in our combined efforts. I also wanted to let you know I planned to evaluate my team soon, it should be interesting to see how far they have grown and how far they still have to go." Fuyu submitted the files for her next mission and left out,"Ill be back in a bit Raikage-sama."

[Im doing the C Rank-Evaluation Day mission, I hope thats alright. ^^;;]  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:18 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
The clone had little to do for once. A peaceful thing, it seemed to muse to itself that the action ended once the source of its existence had opted to clone and depart. It was all so entertaining. Then of course, Fuyu arrived. She'd been sent to visit the shops 'round the town of Takumi, to compare some prices.
""I should let you know, Fuyu, that two of your genin were actually promoted." The clone was unsure of if Fuyu heard or not. All she really had left was Sin the Uchiha boy.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:44 pm
User Image
As she had stated, Apollo made his way over to Iss-sama's office in order to find something for him to do. He was getting old...and it was honestly starting to bother him.Though he'd never admit it to ANYONE Apollo was starting to get a tad bit antsy. "Shes should be here. Or at least her clone should be about playing." Apollo honestly didn't see the point of using clones. Bah, they weren't needed if you were a hard enough worker.

His feet soon reached her office door, looking inside to see Fuyu, a appointed Chunin and the clone speaking. "Iss-sama, I came about for whatever you need to be done." That was said in a bored, ready to put himself to use, type of tone. The one you rarely here from Apollo.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:12 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
With Fuyu having gone her ways, the clone was just about ready to begin to putz about once more. Why the hell not? If Kinpaku (the original) couldn't muster the time for fun, why couldn't Kinpaku the clone experience fun for her? Nevertheless, Apollo arrived. It was an odd tone he used, speaking of things needed to be done.

"Apollo? Welcome sir. There's a very important mission needed to be handled. Strictly under the table. You are to select a couple of capable genin, to assist in this operation. You are to discover where it was that the murderer of Uwanosora fled to, assuming they would return to their employer," the clone began. Kinpaku had left the file, already read by her. Within had testimony and theories. Not much of great help, really. "Under no circumstances are you to engage native shinobi, while you are on the trail. Discover where they went, and return. Understood?"

[S Rank: Village Leader's Agenda]

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:45 pm
User Image
Apollo listened intently, not saying much but deep in thought. To find Sora's killer would certainly be a job worth taking, but the not engaging part bothered him. If he were to find the person who'd killed her death would most likely ensue. He would not, under any circumstances, allow the person who'd done this deed to live freely. "Yes Iss-sama, though are you sure about bringing genin? Don't we have enough chunin to make a single squad? With myself included of course." Though Apollo guessed this was also a chance to give the young ones experience. These types of missions gave them knowledge and would prep them for the future. The questions asked were merely for speculation and as he awaited a reply his hand slipped to the small folder she'd provided, getting the information he would need. So far he knew that whomever it was who had decided to attack Sora had something to do with a snake being, perhaps being part snake itself. That was all he could manage from the attack site however.

"Do you advise anyone for me to take? Right now I have no idea of any of the genin's capabilities."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:38 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
It was a troublesome bit. There was undoubtedly some kind of trouble stirring with the ANBU. It wasn't his place to question, however. It was his place to do his liege woman's work. That much was certain for the Raikage. It was how her master had taught her, and if need be, she would drive it home herself.
"As for squad work... I will allow you to take one chunnin to fill out the squad slightly better," Kinpaku answered the man. He seemed to be so worn, since Uwanosora's passing. "I'd advise Kinjo, the girl you were attempting to take on, and the Senju boy, Coheed. I'm suggesting them, for they are most likely to be able to keep up considering their training." It was a long shot, but the genin would need a mighty work out. It sickened her, however... To be sending them off to locate the woman, who'd torn to shreds a great ninja from Iwagakure. It needed to be done. Afterward, Kinpaku herself would tear into the attacker. Only then could she be certain that she would be able to care for the village.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games