Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || The Azure Angel || .:Kumogakure Hospital:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:04 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
  • Samuru Sanmiitai : ✠

✠_| Jounin | Konohagakure Kumogakure | Doton : Raiton | AC 11,725 | ⇣ ⇣ ⇣
    ✠_| | Genjutsu : Inception | Puppeteer : Marionette | Jinchuuriki: Nibi | ⇣ ⇣
    ✠_| | | Sakkakugan [ Amiti ] | Chakra 570 | Stamina 90 | ⇣

It was well over 10hours before a doctor would come out to speak to Jae. He was frazzled looking, still covered in blood and he walked with an exhausted slump. But as he got closer to Jae, he straightened as best he could and took a breath "He's stable. Whatever eroded his skin also got into his internal organs and blood. He lost most of his left leg, arm and we had to remove his left eye completely." they'd found, when stripping him of his clothes, an eye wrapped in a napkin in his pocket. It had been put in a saline solution to keep it stable and it was with Samuru now "I assume you're his partner?" the doctor said, his tone a little wary. She'd identified Samuru but the doctor had never seen Jae before..."We've sent for the Raikage but something is causing a disruption throughout the village. There's no way for us to get in contact with the Anbu services either." frowning as he took another deep breath, the doctor continued "Regardless, we have some of our combat medics on standby outside his room. If you want, he's in 203C. Down that way, to the left." he motioned, paused, bowed and walked back to the critical care room.

In 203C, Samuru slept, hooked up to IVs with blood, fluids and a heavy antibiotic dripping into his arm. A thick swath of bandages covered his chest and upper left shoulder where his arm had been. His other arm was stitched and the bandages would have to be replaced at some point as they yellowed near his skin where infection tried to take hold. His lower abdomen was bound tightly and splinted to prevent him from moving too much when he eventually woke up. What remained of his left leg was wrapped and bound while his other leg was in a sling, slightly supported and equally wrapped. The left side of his face was hidden under more bandages and where his left eye had been was thickly padded. Underneath most of the bandages were skin grafts, stitches and bruises that discolored what skin could be seen. He didn't move, the sedative like a thick drug running through his mind. It made it hard to distinguish who was who and where he was.

chrissy b e a n

• PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:45 pm
    User ImageUser Image

IM    IN THE DARK     IM    UNDERWATER    IM IN THE DARK    
                                                      ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ 
                                                       FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP    FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP    FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP    FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP     FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP
                                                       FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP    FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP    FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP    FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP     FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP

SEARCHING FOR A TEARDROP IN THE*WATER
                                                              I CAN FEEL YOUR SHADOW OVER ME        ♥ *       I CAN HEAR YOUR WHISPER IN MY EAR
                                                         THE OCEAN IS BLEEDING &━IT'S TAKING ME DOWN━━━━━━
                                                       I M  F A L L I N G  W H I L E  Y O U  W A T C H  M E      F A L L      I M  F A L L I N G

It had taken ten hours, twenty six minuets and fifteen seconds before the doctor finally emerged from the emergency room and approached Jae. She had been seated on the ground, her knees pulled to her chest. Looking up, she realized that it was the doctor come to tell her whether or not she should celebrate or start planning a funeral. Jumping to her feet she felt the zingy feeling zip up her leg, misuse having caused her legs to fall asleep multiple times. She felt relief course through her at the positive verdict she was given, Jae opting to remain silent while he debriefed her. Even though he was in bad shape he was still breathing which meant everything. Partner... Fighting partner? Maybe. Romantic partner. No. Once upon a time she had been but that was a long time ago. Still. She didn't want to be sent away and it would be hard to identify as siblings. "Yes. I am." She lied, her expression smooth. Obviously there was still something afoot in the village. It would be some time before the Raikage, Kaileer even remembered she had come with him. Jae was on the bottom of the priority list. That invisibility was welcomed. Especially now when she didn't want to be bothered with reporting anywhere. Mimicking the doctors polite exit, she stalked off towards the room she had been directed to.

Standing before the room door she peered into the room in silence. From out here she could smell the disinfectant, could sense the heavy atmosphere. She could leave. Walk away and hope that Samuru chalked up her presence as a dream induced by the illusions that harpy was casting. Jae sure as hell felt like this was all a dream. A nightmare...Covering her eye with the palm of her hand she tried to rub the sleepiness out of her face. She was tired. Physically and mentally strained to the limit. He was alive, barely. That much she had seen through and confirmed but she felt compelled to remain. Even against her better judgement. The mask she wore hung on her hip, Jae growing attached to the thing. She fingered it slowly, debating on her next course of action. To enter or to leave...

Better judgement aside she had come this far. Chin lifted slightly, she entered the room quietly. Her eyes quickly took in his state of being. Hooked to equipment, bandaged and splayed out on the bed. It was not his best moment, she had to admit. Another time and Jae would have made fun of him to try and lighten the mood, knowing exactly how he would respond to her banter. Now...she didn't know what to say to him when he finally did wake up. The chances were high that he wouldn't even recognize her, which suited her just fine...Pushing that thought to the back of her mind she pulled a chair close to his bedside, choosing to remain on the side where he still had an eye. She didn't want to alarm him, being in a sudden blind spot he didn't know he had yet. Bringing her legs to her chest, Jae hugged her knees close and rested her chin on her knees. Unable to help herself, she dozed on and off, waking up with a start each time she felt herself slipping too deep into slumber. She wasn't sure just when it was Samuru would wake up but she wanted to be here when he finally did.

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
    • Citizen 200
    • Friendly 100
    • First step to fame 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250
    PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:26 pm

The sedative was strong and numbing and for a long time, he didn't want to leave it. It was comfortable and hid the dull hint that he was in pain. But mentally, a heated conversation was going on That was her voice. I know that voice. WE know that voice. Why isn't she safe? Why?...I don't know. But maybe we were wrong. That stranger had blue hair. Gods, you are so naive. And stupid. Hair color can change and be changed. Insulting me isn't helpful. Neither is stupidity. Enough, Amiti...please. How can we know it's her? It can't be her. We never saw her face. We heard her. Voices don't change. Her's wouldn't change. It might. What is that pain? In our arm... Samuru shifted in the hospital bed, rolling to his left side slightly. The bandages on his shoulder, wrapping tightly around the open shoulder socket, caught on the blanket. Pain rocketed through his subconscious, slamming the two personalities and shaking him awake.
    He blinked, part of his vision black and empty, looking up at a hospital ceiling, his chest heaving as he fought back gasps of pain. 'What the hell?' That was not fun. 'No crap, Samuru.' Don't be snippy, Amiti. Why does our arm hurt so much? 'Our arm? Are you even awake enough to realize that our entire body hurts?' he arched his back slightly, trying to get away from the pain. His leg throbbed and he winced, still unsettled by his sight "Wh..." he stopped, seeing a blue flash near his right side. Turning his head so he could actually see the figure, he stared at the woman "..." he swallowed and shook his head, noticing his leg in a sling and all of the IVs and tubing in his body, his right arm bandaged. The sight unsettled him and he looked away, back to the girl sitting with her legs up against her chest. Her hair was so blue "It makes...you look too pale, Jae." his throat was raspy and he swallowed again, tasting the iron remains of blood at the back of his tongue. He tried to lift his hand but moving it hurt so he just let it fall back down, with a twitch of his fingers "...what happened?" he asked, his head still a little fuzzy about what had happened.

chrissy b e a n

• PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:37 pm
    User ImageUser Image

I CAN FEEL YOUR SHADOW OVER ME        ♥ *       I CAN HEAR YOUR WHISPER IN MY EAR
                                                       I M  F A L L I N G  W H I L E  Y O U  W A T C H  M E      F A L L      I M  F A L L I N G

Lost in that uncomfortable sensation of sleeping but not sleeping, Jae didn't notice that Samuru had come to until she heard his voice. It was raspy and thick with sleep but it was familiar enough to call her full attention. She sat up, her arms tightening around her legs. Looking at him from where she sat her brows furrowed slightly in her confusion. What was he talking about? She fought the urge to look behind her. Was he talking about the background, her outfit, her new hairstyle? Preferring to do the smart thing, she remained quiet, her gaze fixed to his own. Or whatever was left of it. "...what happened?" He asked, Jae watching his slow movements with slight trepidation. He shouldn't be moving around as much as he was. The wounds might reopen. Watching him in silence, she wasnt sure how to answer his question. What happened to get him to this point? It almost seemed as if she were not going to speak at all, the awkward silence stretching for more than social ettiqute called for. "Your injuries were too grave. You passed out. I brought you to the hospital...eyes, leg, arm...they are gone." She said in a matter of fact tone. She didn't know any other way to break the news that you had lost limbs other than adopting the emotionless tone that doctors took when telling loved ones bad news. Unfurling her legs and letting her feet hit the floor as she sat upright properly. There was no getting comfortable in a hospital chair. Looking away from him she tried not to give away her emotions too much. It was a little confusing and awkward sitting before him like she was. In fact, it was getting to be a tad bit too much for her. Fists curled tightly, she stood and moved so that she was standing behind the chair that she had been sitting on. Gripping the back of the seat, she kept it between herself and Samuru, almost like a shield.

Letting her gaze stray back to his own, she let out a small sigh. "Do you need anything...?" She asked, looking for a way to escape this situation now that she was in it. She had confirmed that he had made it, seen for herself that he was as alright as he would be given the circumstances...She had given herself the opportunity to be beside him when he woke up, there was nothing more for her to confirm with her own eyes. Excuses over she was as satisfied as she would be for the moment. "You should get some rest." She commented, one of her hands releasing its hold from the back of the chair and settling at her side. There were a million different times when Jae had imagined seeing Samuru again. A million different questions, a million different actions and a million different feelings she had imagined would transpire in the event that they reunited. It had gone from thinking he was dead to hearing rumors he was alive to the final confirmation from inside sources. Now. She was finally standing here and seeing for herself and she couldn't get a single word out. Nothing natural came. It seemed like shock had stolen her vocalization skills and made her mute.

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
    • Citizen 200
    • Friendly 100
    • First step to fame 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250
    PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:38 pm

Jae's prolonged silence was unsettling and he started to move again, trying to sit up only for his stomach injury to clench. It hurt like hell and he slumped back down onto the pillows with a wheeze when she finally replied Hospital?! 'Oh for gods sake, Samuru, don't piss yourself.' ... Amiti didn't have a problem with hospitals and as Jae began to list his injuries, he felt his stomach turn. He tried to turn, to look at his shoulder but found he couldn't see it because of the bandages that covered where his left eye had been. The turn pulled at the IV taped to his throat and he dropped his head back into the pillow again, frustration more than pain filling his eye. At least he could see where his left leg ended, mid hip, bound in a thick swath of bandages and half covered by a blanket. He couldn't even touch the bandages, his right arm so thickly wrapped and embedded with tubes that he couldn't even lift it. He could wiggle some fingers though.
    He glanced up as Jae spoke again, noticing she'd put her chair between herself and him. His eye narrowed and he turned his head more closely to look at her "...Are you frightened of me now, Jae?" he asked, his voice quiet but like ice. He watched her closely, his expression closing like a door against her reactions. She was here but not like he thought she would have been. And why now? He'd felt her, he'd known she was in Kumo some time ago but she hadn't bothered to find him then. And yet this time, when her life could have been threatened, was threatened, she had sought him out? Why? Don't do this, Amiti... 'She waits, what, two years? Now she can't stand to get away? I have to know why.' Not like this. Don't do this now. She'll leave if you do. 'Why? Why would she leave? Because we're well and truly broken now? Because she didn't read our notes? Our letters? Everything we left her, telling her to come and now she doesn't even know how to speak?!' Amiti! Stop it! Doing this will just make you angrier and it won't help. 'You're a stupid coward, Samuru. Too afraid of what might happen if you do something wrong.' ...that's not true. 'Yes it is. Because if you did, you'd know that no matter what I say, it won't make a difference if its not said.' Amiti rolled his arm, fingers fighting the bandaged restraint, cracking the dry material. He took a deep breath, feeling the bite of injuries he couldn't see "I can rest for how long it takes me to heal. An hour of your oh so precious time won't destroy my body. Not anymore than I've already destroyed it myself." there was a bitter sarcasm in that second sentence, a lingering sadness that didn't have an explanation "I need to know why you're here, Jae. Please... Why now? I waited a year for you, a year and you came but you vanished just as quickly. So why now...why did you come after me this time?" Had Konoha finally gotten into Jae? Amiti doubted it and he felt Samuru scoff the idea too, though not with as much surety. There was so much he didn't understand about Jae's actions, then and now. He thought he knew her but maybe she knew as much about him, about Amiti, as he did about her. And that was probably not enough.

chrissy b e a n

• PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:55 pm
    User ImageUser Image

Noticing his slight panic she felt a small pang course through her. She wanted to comfort him like she used to when they were both in Konoha but she didn't know how to approach him now. That drew her up short and it only added to the large wall between them. At his question regarding whether or not she feared him she looked away, towards the door. Yeah, right. She thought to herself. Fire was the only thing that she still feared but even death didn't shake her. "I wouldn't be here if I was." She said, looking at him once again. Her eyes were clearer, Jae not wanting to give him that impression. Fear had nothing to do with what she was feeling nor her reactions. She was anxious and wary. It was like meeting him for the first time all over again...only instead of curiosity driving her to pester him it was nostalgic worry pushing her forward.

Silence stretched between them once again before he spoke once more, his voice laced heavy with his sarcasm. Her brows furrowed slightly in response, Jae finding this situation to be the wrong moment to choose to be sarcastic. Even she, who was notorious for not reading the atmosphere, recognized that sarcasm would only make them more on edge. So he wanted an hour of her time. "If you have something to say, then say it." She snapped, her feathers ruffled now in response to his jabs. Samuru wasted no time in asking her exactly what was bothering him, something that was also different now. He wanted to know why she hadn't come after him. Why she was here now. Jae stared at him in silence again, her mind completely blank. It was that moment before the onslaught of emotions that rushed a person when they were presented with a situation that caught them off guard. "Are you serious?" She asked, her disbelief coloring her tone. Her gaze never left his own as she stared at him, searching his expression to see if this was some kind of test or joke.

Determining for herself that he was truly serious she scoffed aloud and raked her hand through her hair. Letting out a small puff of air her hand on the chair tightened, her fingers digging into the chair. "I didn't know you were alive until last year. I wasn't aloud to see you the las time I was here either, per order of the Raikage..." She left her sentence dragging on for some time before she resolved herself to not hold anything back. He wanted the truth and she would give it. However sharp her words were. "And I wasn't ready to see you just yet. I didn't want to. I thought I did but when I got here I changed my mind and left." Her gaze dropped to the ground, not meeting his own. She didn't want to see the reaction he would have to her words. Jae was not the type of person to just follow orders, no matter who said them but the Jae that had come here before had been much weaker. Different, angry and sad.

Jae continued on. "I came this time in order to find some small amount of closure. I wanted to see for myself that you truly were alive before returning to Konoha." She said, her gaze flickering upwards and meeting his own. Her words had been cold, the emotions that should have been behind them were gone. Jae had no idea how to open up to him anymore. She felt that if she did there would only be an onslaught of raw emotions, pent up anger and judgement that would fuel her. He was injured and she didn't want to hurt him anymore than he already was.

Tapping fingers on the top of the chair she mulled over what she felt was safe to discuss wit him but his acusatory words really didn't sit well with Jae. It was taking all of her willpower not to blow up on him and slowly she was losing the battle to keep her lid tightly sealed. "Why'd you fake your death without telling me what was going on?" She asked, this question one she figured was more neutral than any of the others she had lined up. "You faked your death and expected me to know you were still alive? You have no right to be accusing me of anything. Especially after...- " She stopped herself mid sentence, looking up at the ceiling to regain her flakey composure. "You don't get to be upset at me." She continued, still looking up as if she were conversing with some higher being. Slowly she let herself calm down and once she was calm enough she turned her gaze on him again.

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
    • Citizen 200
    • Friendly 100
    • First step to fame 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250
    PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:51 pm

Amiti's fingers tightened, the bandages cracking slightly under the pressure, his temper rising like a fire inside his stomach. Since when did Jae actually listen to Kages? When did she let anyone tell her what to do? Don't. Let it be, Amiti. 'She wants to ask why? WHY AFTER WHAT SHE SA-' Just stop it! Don't let this be the last thing we say to her. 'Why do we have to apologize for her words? She let us fall long before we fell.' I know. You think I didn't feel those blows same as you? Or how much her words hurt more than any of those sticks...But at this point, does it matter? All we went through, for that...and now we're so broken. How pointless will this be when we're desperately holding onto our life? The anger left Amiti's features as he looked at Jae, almost like all his energy had just vanished. He let his head fall back on the pillow and he just...looked away. There wasn't any fight or fire. He didn't rise to her emotions or sharp words...Samuru was right, however much Amiti hated to admit it.
    "How do you remember that day, Jae?" his words were almost lifeless as he focused on some point near the door. It was hard to concentrate when one half of his vision was simply gone but he found he didn't care right now "I don't remember a time where I could sit you down and calmly tell you anything. You told me to leave. You made me choose what to do that day without giving me an option." he felt cold and his arm was hurting more than it had before but he didn't want to deal with the sedative. He closed his eye and just blew a sigh out, heavy and wheezing. The anger had left him with a flush and sweat soaked back and forehead, leaving his hair wet. It was beyond uncomfortable "How was I going to say that your words effectively ended my existence that day? He wanted to die that day he went down there and I stopped him." Amiti didn't even hear what he was saying at this point, just words leaving his mouth without thinking "Did you want me to stop and tell you that? When it wasn't expected or anticipated?" he finally turned back to her, his skin pale now as he tried to come up with the words he needed. But neither he nor Samuru had the effective skills to tell Jae how much they had died that day. Alive? "Jae...neither of us has any kind of right here." Amiti shook his head, swallowing, his throat dry "So don't accuse me either. You've no right to be upset with me...no more than I have any right to be upset with you." He kept his gaze on her, even though it was dull without any anger behind it. Amiti had a brief flicker of anger inside him though..."I-" Don't. 'You don't get to have this, Samuru. Shut the hell up.' "Why won't you say my name?" the anger wasn't much, a quiet heat that didn't seem to connect with anything else in his face.

chrissy b e a n

• PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:29 pm
    User ImageUser Image

Dealing with emotions was one thing. Those she could easily deflect but nonsensical accusations was another. Her brows furrowed once again as he mentioned something about her telling him to leave. Her being the one who made him do anything. There were a lot of things that Jae had dragged him into in the past but she would never have made him do what he did. She had practically begged him in the forest to run away with her. Given him that option prior to all hell breaking lose in Konoha after that. How did she remember the day? She preferred not to. It seemed to Jae that Samuru was under the assumption or belief that she had been the reason he had done what he did. It only stirred the pot of anger inside of her even more. Even if he had misunderstood what she had said that day at the gates, he had not trusted her nor told her about his plans to use the attack to disappear. Plans he couldn't have made prior. That attack had come out of nowhere and he had used it as a way to get out. Leaving her burned in the after math. All he had to do was tell her...when she had asked him to run away with her. He had a opportunity, that moment, despite him claiming he didn't have a single calm moment to talk to her about anything. Jae's demeanor was more confused than anything else. Her brows still furrowed. Her cheeks were turning a light shade of red, her boiling anger showing on her pale skin. "If it makes you sleep better at night, blaming me then go ahead." She said point blank. Jae had nothing to apologize for. She lived by one rule, if you came into a situation where you knew in the back of your mind that you would regret anything then to make sure you did things without feeling that regret. Jae didn't regret any of her choices that day. Not even when she had asked him to run away with her prior to the fight at the gates.

Wary, she stared at him without looking away, having taken note of his change in usage of pronouns. As if he were talking about someone else. Maybe the medication and his condition were getting to him at this point. As weird as it was she let it slide, pushing it to the back of her mind. There were more pressing matters to be focusing on presently. "...." She could have fired back with any array of select word choices that were true to her nature but Jae had changed. That meek part of her that sought to keep whatever was left of her inside of herself was still a strong habit. Another brick added to the wall she had built around herself and everyone else she had ever known and cared about.

Samuru's sudden redirection in the conversation really made her frown. What does his name have to do with this conversation? She asked herself, growing irritated. Maybe she should have waited until he was more sane to come and see him. Rest seemed like something he needed above all else and her presence was getting in the way of that. "What does that have to do with what you wanted to talk about?" She questioned back, trying to steer him back to his request for her 'time'. Looking to the ground she let out a long sigh. It was sigh of defeat, one that made her feel as small as she was. "I really wanted closure and to see if you were doing alright. Obviously this was a mistake. We are two completely different people now. There is so much hurt, blame and anger..." She looked up, her eyes stinging despite the fact that they did not water. Her throat clenched, however, and she swallowed a few times before she spoke again. She didn't want her voice to give her away. "You should get in contact with your mom. She finally started walking and talking, the last time I saw her. Don't leave her in Konoha any longer than you need to. It's not safe." She warned him, imparting him information that she thought she at least owed him. Any decent human being would at least do that. "Get some rest Samuru..." She started, looking at him briefly before dragging the chair back a bit to set it in place where she had dragged it from earlier.

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
    • Citizen 200
    • Friendly 100
    • First step to fame 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250
    PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:15 pm

Amiti choked slightly on a laugh at the idea of sleeping at night. He couldn't remember the last time he'd slept, better or worse, and his choke turned into a wheezing pain that seared his chest. Gasping as he turned his head away from her, he got his breathing back under control only for her to speak again. Two. Completely. Different. People. Part of him trembled and then, he couldn't even control it anymore. He laughed. It hurt so much to laugh, a deep pain as he shook with the laugh, trying to restrain it but maybe he was losing it. Maybe everything had gotten to him. He certainly appeared to be losing his mind and the monitor on his heart started to be erratic, bouncing between 95 and 180 as he tried to stop laughing Amiti... Don't do this.
    He stopped laughing so abruptly the silence was like a wall, blinking for a moment "That's not my name." he said quietly and the monitor jumped from 180 to over 200, then down again to 95 before repeating its jump. Jumping back and forth between the two numbers, the machine gave out a quiet distressed noise as Amiti did what he hadn't been able to do earlier. He lifted his arm, twisting the wrist so his hand was palm up with his fingers facing Jae "Two completely different people...Don't I count or is it just you and Samuru invited to this party?" his words sounded playful but there was a thickness to his tone, something angry "I thought, maybe hoped, that Rakuin wouldn't be the only one to see me. Foolish me." He bared his teeth at her in a feral smile "You want closure, you want to know how I'm doing...Closure comes with knowledge, doesn't it? Update, Jae-san! Samuru didn't want to leave you in Konoha." his mockery was evident now, dripping from his words like a poison "He wouldn't leave until he was strong enough to take you with him. To leave with no attachments behind you both. You're his best friend." the last was said with derision, as if the idea of her being a friend was something to be treated with contempt "Oh, Jae-san. He never planned to leave until you had your pathetic bit at the gates. "Leave Samuru. Before it gets worse and you can't." , you said." he formed a fist, one finger pointing at her "Your words. I can still see how dirty your face was, covered in dirt and worse, you couldn't even say that to his face. You couldn't even look at our face. And it was all I needed, that single emotional wound like a dagger." he let his head fall back, staring at her as his chest began to ache and the bandages on his arm started to turn pink. He'd ripped the delicate skin grafts when he'd forced his arm up "It was easy after that. He was shattered, Samuru was, broken so much that he didn't even consider saying no. Didn't even want to say no." Please stop, Amiti, Don't do th- like a vice, Amiti snapped Samuru into the shared silence of their mind. He had tried it Samuru's way. Now it was his turn "I am not Samuru. We are the same but I named myself when I was born inside his mind. Born of power, disorder and death, that was how I came." his fist tightened, the blood thickening to a red ring around his wrist. His heart monitor was letting out a steady distress cry now but either no one had heard it or they hadn't realized what was happening. Certainly the strangeness of this was enough to cause anyone to question what was going on "Samuru is...not here right...now." his breathing was hard and erratic, the pain in his chest like a steel grip across his internal organs. It was a burning pain that rose and fell with his chest as he growled out the words "I've silenced him for this. I'm in control right now. Did you even know me? Did you see when he was not meek and weepy? When you thought it was him kissing you, it wasn't." His blood pressure had started to show signs of severe stress, the monitor now showing a steady 200+ heart rate. The machine started to prepare a single dose increase of the sedative to try and calm his system down "See me now, Jae-san? And you are Jae-san, known to me but a stranger nonetheless. You don't know me like I know you. And I know all of you from him. Now, know me by MY name. Amiti, Jae-san." he pronounced it Ah-me-tee through a clenched jaw as agony continued to spiral outward from his chest "You can doubt my sanity, call me exhausted and delusional. But go ask Kaileer, if you doubt me. He's known me and he knows me now even if he didn't before. He knows where Samuru hides when I'm here. And where I wait when Samuru is here." his words challenged her to deny what he was saying. The pain was serious now, his eyes watering up though he didn't know it. His skin around his throat, where it could be seen, was a dark red as his heart panicked at the stress on it's newly repaired existence "Now...you know me...but you'll never know...more than I..want you...to." his fist tightened and convulsed and he jerked his head away as his body went rigid, fighting the sedative now leaking into his IV. He let out a breathless, agonized laugh "Jae-san...I'm... never going... to be... alright."

chrissy b e a n

• PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:34 pm
    User ImageUser Image

Listening to the heart monitor suddenly sky rocket into dangerous territory, Jae's move to exit was halted. She stood awkwardly in the middle of the room, halfway towards the door and halfway towards his hospital bed. Her gaze flickered towards the monitor, her scowl deepening. At first her only thoughts had been of how dangerous that sounded. She wasn't following the gist of his sudden outburst. "You need to calm down Samuru." Jae warned, not really having listened to him just tell her that 'Samuru' was not his name. Looking to the door, she wondered idly whether or not someone would be coming to check on him. This hospital staff was lax when it came to checking in on the patients. Especially when there was such a rapid change of heart rate going on currently. It wasn't until he mentioned something about her wanting closure did she start to actually listen to what it was he was saying to her. Now she was paying attention and his words made absolutely no sense to her. Her fists clenched, Jae considering turning on her heel and leaving him there to fume alone. Her wish deepened when he criticized her for what she had said to him at the gates. She had wished for him to get away from the gates before he got trapped fighting to the death for a village he had no ties to. How had he misunderstood her words so badly that he would think she was telling him to leave the village? "Stop before you say something you can't take back." She warned him, her blue eyes darkening a shade. Her anger radiated off her of her stiff posture.

His continuous use of second person when referring to himself was getting tiring to listen to. He was speaking as if he were two different people. Something had been hit harder than the doctors let on but his words were poisonous. "What are you talking about...?" She was beyond confused now. Why was he going so far to explain himself like this? Was he insane? His condition was getting worse, the beeping monitor blaring loud like a siren. It distracted Jae enough that she looked away, staring at the monitor. She was going to call for help, this was nuts. Turning on her heel she stopped when he raised his voice a slight octave. He was calling himself Amiti? She turned to look over her shoulder, taking note that his tensed body was starting to relax, despite the deranged expression and rant he was on. What did Kaileer have to do with this sudden insanity? Did he know Samuru was this off the deep end? Maybe that's why he hadn't wanted her to meet with Samuru face to face. How he had asked her to not show herself before him. It made her angry at Kaileer for holding back that information. At his last statement about not being alright, she let her gaze wander to his features, taking note of the slack in his jaw. The machine had administered sedatives. She took note of the drop in his heart rate. "You need help Samuru." Jae muttered, turning and heading for the door. Once in the hall, she took a deep breath, her throat tightening. Covering her mouth with he hand she tried not to make a scene in the hallway. She felt like she had walked into another nightmare. Samuru had gone of the deep end. Completely insane. Nothing he said made sense. His personality totally different than what she had remembered. He was so spiteful and angry it was a stark contrast to the sleepy, easygoing person she had once trusted and loved. Squeezing her eyes tightly she tried to get herself together. She wasn't going to cry. Wasn't going to freak out. Not yet. Not here. She had to remain strong. Even if it hurt to do so.

Removing her mouth from her hand she called for a nurse further down the hallway. Flagging someone down, she briefly explained what had happened in the room. Jae expressed her worry that maybe something was wrong with his mind. Maybe he had hit something to hard or was still being effected by the Genjutsu loving harpy. The nurse listened to her patiently before following her into the room to see for herself what was going on. Jae was out of her element and just wanted to make sure he hadn't hurt himself even more. Shadowing the woman, she stood closer to the door, making herself as small as possible while the nurse entered and headed straight for the machines at the foot of Samuru's bedside.

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
    • Citizen 200
    • Friendly 100
    • First step to fame 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250
    PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:01 pm

"That's not my name, you-!" Amiti's snarl was vicious despite the agony his body was in, though he couldn't finish the sentence when his chest throbbed and the last of his words vanished in a gasp. The nurse jumped slightly and looked warily over her shoulder at Jae before pulling her backbone in and striding over to the machine "Don't you dare." Amiti's words were ground out even as the nurse ignored his threat and started to dial up another dose of sedative. She quickly ran a scan with her chakra and realized his heart was close to tearing the repairs they'd done "Sanmiitai-san, this might hurt." she said tightly and pulled chakra into her palm before pressing it into his chest. As the sedative worked at the same time, he didn't appear to notice, his red/brown eye fixed furiously on Jae "I am not insane. I am not mad." he hissed and the nurse glanced at him, her face tightening "I hate you." the words came out before he could stop them but Amiti was slowly starting to subside. The sedation was a glaze over his eye and he blinked it rapidly, fighting "Sanmiitai-san, don't fight this. Its all right to rest after what you've gone through." the nurse quickly ran her hands up to his temples, pushing chakra in to sooth whatever damage had been caused. As the chakra seeped into his temples, his body started to relax and he dropped back down. Amiti twisted his head away from Jae and the nurse, closing his eye in an attempt to regain control. Only the moment he did, he passed into unconscious.

Checking his pulse and upping the volume on the monitor, the nurse cast a moderately scolding look at Jae "I don't know what conversation you two were having but usually, in cases like his, you have to work with both personalities. Having one hate you generally doesn't work out well, considering the control and ability." her tone was mollifying, an attempt to soothe Jae with rational talk. Pulling a sheet up over Samuru's missing limbs, the nurse turned back, giving Jae a one over. She'd never seen this particular kunoichi before but "You...you are aware, aren't you, of what he is? Doctor Kumoato said you were his partner." she walked back to check on the heart rate, looking at Jae the entire time "I know its not well known but surely the Raikage would have given you the information we gathered. About the sakkakugan inheritance?" she adjusted some settings, making sure Samuru would sleep a lot longer and harder this time before turning fully to Jae. She could tell the woman was shaken by what had happened...perhaps this wasn't the best course of action "I'm sorry...I shouldn't be scolding you after what you've seen today. Its just..." she motioned back to Samuru "Its hard enough having to deal with one ornery patient like Samuru who doesn't like hospitals. Having a patient with two personalities is like playing ping pong with a demon. Granted, this is the first time I've ever heard one differentiate from the other." she smoothed her skirt and stepped up to Jae, attempting a calm that she didn't quite have just yet. The name tag read Kima and she motioned for Jae to step out of the room "Do you need anything? Some water or...something?" she asked, her tone honest and possibly begging Jae to say yes so she could settle her ow nerves.

chrissy b e a n

• PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:46 pm
    User ImageUser Image

Jae would be lying to say it didn't hurt. Being told she was hated by Samuru. She flinched, looking away from him and refusing to meet his gaze again. At the beginning he had called her so many names. Calling her out time and time again even though she could practically taste the disdain he had for her when she had first met him. Still. It was nothing compared to being told she was hated. For some reason that sentence seemed to sting more than anything else. Maybe she had become sensitized to what he said to her. His opinions mattered more to her than at the start. Even with the three years she hadn't seen him. It was hard to believe that he wasn't losing it. Especially after everything he had just spouted. She was glad that he was under. She no longer had to stand there and grit her teeth against his barrage of insults and blame. Her hands were clenched tightly, to the point where her finger nails had dug into the palms of her hands. Missing the nurses scolding look, she turned her head slightly to the other woman once she had been spoken to, Jae noting the scolding tone the woman was taking. Jae bore the brunt of Samuru's lose of sanity but she didn't owe this woman anything. "I don't know what you are talking about." She said curtly, her hackles raised. The small feathers that grew at the nape of her neck were slightly raised, fluffing out her cropped hair. She didn't feel like getting lectured now.

Watching the nurses movements from where she stood by the door, Jae narrowed her gaze. She didn't say anything in response to the woman's inquiry about information she should have been privy to. "The Raikage isn't the type of person to release information about those whom he holds with high regards." She retorted, speaking the truth. Kaileer had kept secret whatever she had just experienced. Hadn't given her this information despite knowing Jae knew Samuru and that she was looking for him. "Sakkakugan?" Jae said aloud, her voice tired. She was grasping at straws, trying to understand what she was being told. What she was missing. Was this the disorder Samuru was experiencing? Did it make one lose all senses? Two personalties? Now she was even more confused. This Sakkakugan disorder made him have two personalities? Then he truly was sick in the mind. She glanced at Samuru briefly before looking away. She recalled his expression as he told her he hated her. Following the nurses direction to step out of the room, Jae stood by the door quietly, lost in her thoughts. At the nurses inquiry of whether or not she need something, Jae looked to the womans name tag. Kima. "I'd like to be alone. If you don't mind." Jae said, her hands still clenched tightly. She slowly released the pressure, her palms going from white to a slightly red color. She had cut into her palm a bit, the red purple bruising showing where her middle and ring finger did the most damage. Before the nurse could leave Jae snapped out of her slight daze. "Wait. Is this Sakkakugan cureable...?" She asked, still not really grasping the extent of his illness.

If it could be fixed she would do whatever it took to get him well. To get him back to the way he was before or should be. She wasn't sure how Samuru was but that spiteful, hateful person from earlier wasn't him. Jae had done many irresponsible things during the time that she had known Samuru. She had done very immature things that Samuru had dealt with in stride, his temper never getting to that extent. Even as mad as she had driven him he had never told her he hated her. Never looked at her with contempt. That Samuru inside was a stranger to her and if she could help him she would do anything she need to do.

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
    • Citizen 200
    • Friendly 100
    • First step to fame 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250
    PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:43 pm
    NPC
    Nurse Kima

Following the girl out of the room, Kima left the door open so she could hear the alarm if Samuru's heart went into distress again. She almost answered the question but her refusal, asking to be alone "No problem." she said gently and started to walk away, heading to the nurse station down the hall.

"Wait. Is this Sakkakugan cureable...?"

Turning back, Kima blinked then took a deep breath and walked back, hands going in front of her "Miss... he doesn't have a disease." she said kindly "It probably seems that way if you've never seen this before but the Sakkakugan is a natural occurrence in his genetics. Likely, one of his parents had it as well. Come over here a second." she turned and continued her walk to the nursing station, hoping Jae would follow. Once she got there, she pulled a drawer out and began scanning through it till she found an almost non existent folder with only a few sheets of paper "Its not a common thing, those who have this seem inclined to hide it. We don't know why but it means our files are small. What we do know" she held the file out to Jae "Is that it's like the Uchiha clan's sharingan or a Senju's mokuton. They're simply born with it...it's not something you can cure." Kima felt slightly bad for telling Jae this but it seemed like she needed something to hold onto. They were waiting on more information, medical scouts were canvasing local villages and talking to their allies to gather information but since this was the first time any of them had seen this kind of bloodline... "The only thing we really know about this is that those who have it, they always have two personalities. One that seems more suited to fighting and one that just...isn't." The file was woefully small, only a few sheets of information and one of a blood test they had run on Samuru when he'd come in injured. It indicated high levels of a natural chemical commonly found in Genjutsu users "I wish I could tell you more... but this clan or group of individuals is so reclusive. We just don't know why a second personality exists or is formed. We don't even know when but considering how volatile and changeable he appears to be, the doctor who previously treated him is of the opinion that he...awoke this recently. Perhaps in the last few years."

chrissy b e a n

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:11 pm
    User ImageUser Image

Following the nurse down the hall, Jae was silent. Not a disease. Alright. Mental condition then? It wasn't normal whatever it was. It was a trait passed down through family. This drew her up short. Not a medical condition but passable through genetics. She placed a hand to her forehead, letting out a shaky breath. Of course. A bloodline. There was always that. She hadn't thought it possible because of what Samuru had said about his family. From the little she knew and understood Samuru's family had been iron folk. Samuru having not been a part of the trios inheritance. Apparently he had picked up something else. Something from his biological father since his mother was an iron woman, having shunned Samuru for his lack of clan bloodline. Listening idly to the woman go into minimal detail about the lack of information Jae looked away, towards the room in which Samuru occupied. Bloodlines never divulged their secrets. Even the common bloodlines like Uchiha, Hyuuga and so forth had their own secrets despite being well known in their world. Those bloodlines that had very few members, like her own, were not keen on letting the shinobi world know about them. Information was gold. It wasn't surprising that this was a rarely met bloodline. She understood that much. Even the last portion wasn't unfathomable to Jae. Her bloodline didn't awaken until she hit puberty. Sometimes triggers were needed. Something emotionally stressful must have woken Samuru up, since he had been so eloquent in his describing of that day. "When will he wake up?" Jae asked Kima, her gaze clear. There was no longer any confusion dazing her expression. It didn't take Jae much to quickly reach her own conclusions and to sort through information once it was presented.

There had been many instances where Samuru's surly behavior flopped from one extreme to another. He could be laid back and playful one moment, thoughtful and considerate to everything around him and the next he was brooding, irrational and secretive. Pushing her away constantly while clinging onto her at the same time. She had chalked it up to him going through puberty but perhaps it had been something more. Maybe he had already technically awakened since this time. Bits of the other part of himself coming and going when Samuru was pushed into corners. Corners with his family, corners with his inability to do anything in Konoha and corners she pushed him into. If the bloodline came from his father then he had missed the chance to learn from him...or the father had kept it from the family. It was a cruel way to come into ones ability. Without a mentor or guidance.

Still. This revelation of information didn't make her feel any better. Jae crossed her arms over her chest. This only meant she really did have no idea who she was dealing with in that room. He wasn't stable and clearly that other personality despised her. A question she had asked Samuru a long time ago surfaced to the forefront of her mind. Had he had never come to know her, would he have killed her? "He still would have...even if he had." She said aloud, her voice low as she spoke to herself. Amiti... She tried, putting the name to the personality she had just dealt with inside of the room. This was a lot to deal with. A lot to understand. She wasn't sure just where that left her. This other personality hurt her, hated her and was very vehement about protecting Samuru, himself from harm. So if he had been in control at the gates he had taken over and left her behind, to protect a Samuru had given over the reigns and let himself. "Is it okay to wait for him to wake up in his room? I just need to make sure we collaborate our stories for the Raikage..." She said, lying. She had a few more questions for whoever it was that she was talking to.

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
    • Citizen 200
    • Friendly 100
    • First step to fame 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250
    PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:29 pm
    NPC
    Nurse Kima

Kima smiled in relief, misinterpreting Jae's comment. It seemed the girl was accepting what had happened and rationalizing the information which, in this case, was a good thing "I gave him a sedative mixed with a muscle relaxant for his heart. The sedative might keep him under for another 6hours but the muscle relaxant will stay with him for at least a day." she responded, thinking that if he had the same metabolism as he'd demonstrated on his first visit then "Likely, he'll wake up sooner than 6 hours...but..."
    She hesitated to respond "Sanmiitai's heart and lung muscles were damaged severely by the compound running through his blood. He needs to remain stress free." she warned, "If he gets agitated again, like he was, it would be very dangerous for him." she didn't seem comfortable letting Jae go back in there but Jae's reasoning...Kima sighed "Yes, its fine. Do you need any food or water? Its going to be a long wait."

chrissy b e a n

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games