Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Makeshift Malevolence || .:Kumo's Ruins Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:34 pm
User Image
We are never fully fulfilled
Until we walk our path with pride...

Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju
| Bird Sage | Onin | Ninjutsu |

"He needs to learn manners..." Sypher said with a frown as Ima forced his head through his legs and out the other side. He raised and eyebrow at Sakaki and took a deep breath through his nose "I do enjoy teaching...now...is this leading somewhere? Or is it just a regular old interrogation?" he asked, slightly amused but getting tired of the little question here and there that Sakaki was employing.

I'll protect this place
HOME ...because its all I have...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:48 pm
User Image

SakakixSakeyomi

”Bonds make you stronger, but if you have no bonds...

User Image

"Haha no no it was heading somewhere I'm just a bit touchy about asking because of my past ya know?" He said before taking a deep breath and letting it out slowly. "Sypher can you be my sensei?" He asked looking sypher in the eye hope and determination in his eyes.

User Image

... how does one become stronger?"

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:50 pm
Kyo stuck his toung at Ima, glaring as it snuggled Sypher in strange ways. "Your pet needs to be spayed..." he smirked. Glaring wily at the cub. "I saw Castiel there...was he in the disturbance too?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:15 pm
User Image

Sypher raised an eyebrow at Kyo's comment "I'm sorry? Why does it bother you so much, Kyo? He's just a cub." he teased then glanced at Sakaki "...I suppose. What are your goals?" he turned his head sharply when Kyo mentioned Castiel and Sypher scowled before turning his attention back to Sakaki Castiel is a trouble maker with too much ego for his own good...I'm just glad he's not under Kein's tutelage.

I'll protect this place

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:27 pm
User Image

SakakixSakeyomi

”Bonds make you stronger, but if you have no bonds...

User Image

"My...goals?" Sakaki repeated before he looked down as if analyzing himself. He had never really thought about it before. He had goals as a child sure, but now...now that he was older they just seemed silly and immature. "I..don't really know I used to have this goal of proving to everyone I wasn't the demon they made me out to be but that just seems so silly now...but it's what drove me to work so hard to be a ninja, to master my skills, to know everything about what I do, that goal is essentially what drove my life up until this point," He said with a quiet emotional voice. He wasn't sure if sypher cared or not but it felt good to get it out. "I guess now, my goal would be to improve myself, learn my limits and go beyond those limits to that I can protect this village and what few precious people I have here." He finished with determination and conviction a small smile on his face.

User Image

... how does one become stronger?"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:36 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

Dai took up Shi. She whipped her tears. She sniffled as she hugged Shi. She looked up at Sypher and then looked away. He must think I can't do it. To become a Hunter. She looked at Shi; who licked her on her nose. She smiled. "I didn't see how everything came to the point." She began. "When, I, reached the temple. Zetsu. Zetsu Uchiha, a member of my new squad. Had defended my honor." Dai looked at Kyo sturn. She was a different person in that single stare. "I feel, Castiel, had started the disturbance, Kyo." She shook her head. Something, just tells me he did." She sighed. But it was Zetsu that had thrown the first punch." She mumbled.Dai stood and kept Shi in her arms as she looked at Sypher. Aki, was a by stander just like me. Until another appeared." She allowed Shi to climb to her shoulder. Dai lowered her head. "I couldn't do a thing, something about useless fighting breaks me." Dai reached up and petted Shi's head. "Sparring, Matches in exams..." She looked at Sypher. "And even jobs that tell you to kill. Are different in my eyes." She looked to Kyo. "I'm lucky to have a little brother, that cares." She smiled at him and looked at Sakaki and Sypher. "Sypher, you couldn't ask for a better student than Saka. And Saka, the same to you, as for a teacher." Dai smiled at him. She turned her face to Shi, who attacked her face in licks. Dai began laughing and giggling as he did.

"The better the fighter. The more of a challenge to win."

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:37 pm
"A evil yet cute cub..." He looked at Sypher, remembering the stuff he found from his mission but he would ask Sypher what it was later. The scowl from his asking about Castiel sounded a warning. "Sypher knows something about my new student?" Yep, Kyo had Castiel and also Doki under his leigh to command and another person. He heard Dai, happy Castiel didn't start it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:45 pm
User Image

Zetsu entered the ruins just in time to hear Dai mention his name as he approached her from behind. Kissing her cheek he would place a hand on her shooulder and look around at the people that were there. Noticing Sypher he sighed and spoke, Dai is correct. I threw the first punch but there are more reason behind my fighting than just defending her honor. When I entered the temple after following Aki there I came upon him and Castiel discussing my fighting style and metods. I suspect that Castiel bribed Aki into finding info on me but am not sure. He would sigh as he would then tourn his attention to Dai and hig her gently. And to you sweetheart I am sorry for jumping into a fight without back up or coming to a higher up. He would look down as he expected a scolding from her. He was still shirrtless due to Castiels attack but that would have to wait until he returned to the HQ.  

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:53 pm
User Image

"Good enough answer for me." Sypher said with a smile and nodded "All right...I accept you as a student and take responsibility for your training." he went over the mumbo jumbo required to take on a new student and winked at Sakaki "I'm an onin so I'll show you the headquarters once I've assessed your skills. You'll mainly train with me there, the temple or here at the ruins. I expect you to accompany me on missions, get along with the other onin and OIT's or onin's in training. You'll do what I tell you, when I tell you and with as many questions as you feel need to be asked to understand what I'm doing. This is Ima. He bites." Sypher used a toe to push Ima forward and the cub glowered at Sakaki, not happy to have been diverted from making Kyo jealous. Sypher looked at Dai as she spoke and he shook his head "Castiel may not have thrown the first punch but I'm sure he provoked it. I'm glad he's not my problem...And why was Aki there in the first place? Clearly Zetsu did something to get involved and throw punches. You've done nothing to need your honor defended from, Dai. The only apparent bystander here was you. And even I wonder why you were there. Or why you didn't intervene." he crossed his arms as Ima clambered back over to him, sitting near his feet still. Shaking his head though he turned, Ima starting to follow "I won't judge though, despite my questions. You're not my concern anymore, Dai. You will need to bring this up to Kein. I hear he's your teacher now." he settled on a pillar and Ima got in his lap, eyes dancing with wicked glee at Kyo, almost saying 'I'm in his lap. You're not. Nyah nyah.' And here comes Zetsu... Sypher thought, listening in silence to his comments "...Zetsu...you need to control your temper, regardless of the reason for throwing punches. Why did you follow Aki anyways? Gods, why do I care!?" he flung his arms up in the air, exasperated "None of you are my problem!! But with Kein being absent...s**t." Sypher moved Ima and jumped down, crossing his arms to glare at Zetsu slightly "Control your temper. I don't have the right to punish you for fighting since you have a teacher. I wish I could because I'd beat some sense into you. Don't pick fights with fellow shinobi of your own village. And DON'T stalk your team members." with that, Sypher shook his head and grabbed Ima "And find your damn cousin. He needs to be told of the issues going on between you and Aki." he left the area, determined to get back to the Cradle and get some sleep.

((Exits))

I'll protect this place
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:54 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

Dai blushed when Zetsu kissed her cheek. She kept her face from his. She looked at him when he apologized for his actions. Something inside of her snapped. "You were reckless and stupid." She scolded him. "Zetsu, you had been fighting so much today. Do you have a death wish of some sort." Dai continued. Her eyes soften after as she stared at him with such scolding eyes. She jumped at him and hugged him. "But I'm very happy to be able to hold you." She whispered into his ear. She lowered herself back to the ground. Shi popped out from her jacket. "Bravery isn't as important as your well being." Dai took in a deep breath. Promise me, you won't do that crazy stun again..." She looked at him. "Promise me, Zetsu Uchiha." She spoke his first and last name with some threat but it was masked in the sweet tone of her voice.

"The better the fighter. The more of a challenge to win."

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:08 pm
User Image

Zetsu would sigh as Sypher left. Apparently there was some drama between him and Aki he didnt know about. Flinching when he heard Dai's words at first but relaxing when she hugged him. Looking up into her eyes the only eyes that have made him lose thought he nodded. I promise sweetheart. He would then hug her close as he whispered to just her, I am truly sorry. Releasing the hug he would then look to the oni and extend his hand. Welcome to being an OIT. He would try to smile but he didnt think he succeeded much.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:10 pm
Kyo left his stare from Ima to Zetsu, both eyes cold at him. He hated Uchiha's, he had fought two already. Shi wiggled out of her jacket and ran over to Kyo and into his backpack. "Careful Dai, Uchiha arent good listeners and don't worry he will die before he ever gets to see you cry again." He smiled like it was a compliment. "I'm goig back to what I was doing." He turned and left.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games