Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Frozen Oasis || .:Temple Of Perserverance:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:06 pm
Damien looked over at his sensei, he respected her and knew that any further discussion of the topic would just spiral this out of control... but he just couldnt help himself " Well... now that we have disrespecting someones goals out of the way... can we start training? " He knew that he was over the topic all together but he wouldn't give up on his own aspirations. He casually walked away and turned to his sensei and crossed his arms " one more thing though; i think its awesome that people with some innate abilities can walk all over normal shinobi...but god forbid i want my own trump card. I cant manipulate paper or whatever she can. " He was mad and his emotions were actually showing " I didnt grow up with some fancy ability like the rest of you. I'm just a guy, I'm not special... "

(Sorry on my tablet...I'll format later)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:52 am
      User Image

❀❀❀
                                                    ____Yukari Mitsiyo
                                                    | Genin | Kumo | Buki | Sensor | Suiton, Fuuton | Chakra [395/400] Stamina [200/200]| Normal theme | BT- Machines |

_____________________________ Trading in hope
                                                    _____________________________For safety
                                                    _____________________________ We must be more than just Machines
                                                    post layout by apo-chan

Break freexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yuka watched as Kusano was startled by the tap just a moment ago. Holding her stomach laughing she couldn't help herself. Was she this easy to sneak up on. Yuka stood straight once more wiping a few tear here and there that remained. Yuka listened well when Kusano began to speak on Damien once more When she had finished with the last bit. The "I'll bet part made Yuka grin slightly. She had found a plan for these two to get along somewhat. With a snap of her fingers turned to Kusano as she walked around."Well Sometimes Damien can say or do things that other's don't approve of somewhat, But he is caring if you get to know him."
                                                    She said following right after Ku.

Yuka stopped after finding her again but this time destroy snowman. With a she walked over looking at the poor snow then pick up some. It wasn't much to make but Yuka ended up making a snowball. She would toss it at Ku but missing on purpose. Quickly the girl look the other way pretending to have done nothing.
                                                    " That would make two of us Ku. I have never been here before." Yuka walked away from the snow part and near a hallway that had a few bench's to sit on. Taking a seat as such she would cross her arms leaning back.

Jutsu used

Azeiel The Fallen

xNew York Slavex

Sin Indulged by Desire

Kurai_wolf

Fight for a better future

OOC:

Codekasu

Fashionable Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:32 pm
| Kumogakure | Jounin OININ | Ninjutsu Sensor | Origami No Dara |
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀
| Seal Chakra Count: 800 / 800|

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +
"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

Dai raised her eyebrow at her student as he got all up tight. Saying that they were disrespecting his goals. Then asked if they could start training. She watched him casually walk away and then turn to her with arms crossed. Bloodlines? Was he complaining about bloodlines?! Before he could finish his complaint, Dai rolled her shoulders and stepped forward. Flash stepping across the gap.

Damien would feel her hands grip his arms tightly before being sent through the air and into the nearest freezing cold pond. When he surfaced Dai stood on the water's surface, glaring down at him. "Are you done?" Before he could answer, she spoke. "Don't you ever dare say that crap again. You think it's easy having a bloodline?!" Her voice was raising. "Some carries have to KILL their closest loved one." She knelt down to him, still glaring. "Some have to give up a body part. And others...others lose the chance to find a place to call home." She reached into the water and grabbed him by to armor. And bringing his face to hers. "There is nothing special about being a bloodline carrier, Brande. Count it as a blessing that you don't have to go through the crap carries have too." Dai dropped him again in the water before stepping to land. "My, can you get the girls out of the temple? I think they've might of gotten lost in the combs." The Sensor turned to Damien. "And you." She rested her hands on her hips and stared unhappily at him. "You wanna get started or are you still wanting to d**k around?" Oh yeah, Damien hit a button of Dai's. Her humming birds returned to her being, covering her snowflake. She was quite unhappy and ready to teach a lesson or two.

"The best part is, you don’t think I’m a threat."

| Chakra Count: 765 / 765 |
| Oracle Raidus: 15yards |
| AC: 28,150 |
| Ryo: 10,800 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ OoC:: }}

Codekasu

xNew York Slavex

Azeiel The Fallen

Kurai_wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:28 pm

xNew York Slavex

Kurai_wolf

Sin Indulged by Desire

Codekasu

User ImageUser Image
                                                      [ N I N / B L O O D ] x[ K O N I N || A N B U - C A P T A I N / A D V I S O R ] x[ C A N I N E - S A G E ] x[ K U M O G A K U R E ] x[ H Y O U T O N ]

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━┒犬歯┍━━━━━━━━━━━━┒

Aaand that was the crack in the sculpture that was Daitomi. She always had a tempter, even when he trained under her he remembered her temper. With a sigh he nodded and headed into the temple. Again his mind was ambushed by memories. The first battle of Kumogakure when they brought the wounded here to tend to them, the second battle when he had been thrown though the wall. Brushing his hair from his face he sighed again and returned to his task of tracking down the girls. After a time of wandering he finally located them,"Girls. Come on, Dai has something she wants to talk to you about. Just be advised shes in one of those moods again so try not to upset her further yea?"
                                                      ┕━━━━━━━━━━━━┙犬歯┕━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

[ C H A K R A ] 1465/1605 x[ S A G E - C H A K R A ] 00/535 x[ S T O R E D - C H A K R A ] 000 x[ S T A M I N A ] 935 x[ A C ] 72275 x[ R Y O ] 70235

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Kurai_wolf

Beloved Mystic

10,525 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:32 pm
User Image

Kusano Asuka Kuzunoha †
Genin / Kumogakure / Golden-eyed Imp / Kinmukugan / Ninjutsu / bloodline
| If you speed through life you'll miss the little moments then you'll have regrets... |
▀▀▀▀▀▀ *** ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ *** ▀▀▀▀▀▀

Kusano looked to Yuka as she explained about Damien but it didn't sate her current rage at him. However Kusano would drop it for now as she looked at her destroyed snowmen. "Doesn't change the fact he seems like the only thing he is good for is a death wish." She replied as the snowball whizzed passed her head as she saw Yukari being innocent. Kusano began to smile as she walked a bit farther into the snow.

"I see well when lost the only thing to do is not to move from a spot and wait for rescue that we know is coming. However what we do in said spot is up to us." She said scooping up the snow and throwing it over her shoulder at the spot near Yukari but missing. As she set up her fan like a shield in the snow. "I purpose a winter survival training, using projectiles of snow for shuriken and kunai throwing practice." She smiled wide getting more snow and making snowball ammo, "Also known as a snowball fight. What do you say Yukari?" She asked her hand on the back of the fan as she toss up a snowball and caught it a few times.

Having Myurai come and stop the fun when kusano finally found a reason to calm down made the girl pout, as she nodded and made her way back to Tomi. "Maybe later then yukari?"

| Chakra: 415 | 415 | Stamina: 205/205
| Ryo: 0 | AC: 0
| Kinmukugan Stage: Single (1) Ouroboros Ring
| Focal points: 0/2 for X posts
| Theme: Remedy |
| My eyes will make sure that I can see everything without regrets. Free as the wind. |
| Technique used: |

| OOC: |

xNew York Slavex

Azeiel The Fallen

Sin Indulged by Desire

Codekasu

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:49 pm
      User Image

❀❀❀
                                                    ____Yukari Mitsiyo
                                                    | Genin | Kumo | Buki | Sensor | Suiton, Fuuton | Chakra [395/400] Stamina [200/200]| Normal theme | BT- Machines |

post layout by apo-chan

A low nod was given back to Ku's death wish comment. Yuka to lazy to go on and was sure the topic was done for now. Taking out her book she would flip a page's to read. Yuka wasn't to far from Ku so she could still hear what was being said. " Agreed which is why I found us a place too s~" Yuka had paused to look up for a moment. Noticing the snow fall near. Closing the book the girl stood before walking near the fallen snow." Winter survival training huh, Deal!" She replied back with having collected up the snowball that was thrown close. Her eye's drifted towards Myurai as he walked in." Uh oh I hope she's not angry with us two." Tossing away her bit of snow she followed close behind Ku." Of course Ku." She said quietly. As Yuka passed by Myurai the teen bowed thanking him before making her way back Dai and Damien.

Oh she could see it now Dai unhappy look from afar was enough to make the girl stop in place but she kept walking. Then there was Damien. Yuka could feel his chakra close by but didn't really know where he was. Stopping close enough to Dai a slight wave was made.
                                                    "Hi.. cousin." Yuka said sweetly yet cautious as her eye's looked at the pond

Jutsu used

Azeiel The Fallen

xNew York Slavex

Sin Indulged by Desire

Kurai_wolf

OOC:

Codekasu

Fashionable Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:22 pm

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

Dai rubbed the bridge of her nose as her cousin stood near her. "Yukari, you'll be with me. Kusano, you're with Myurai. I'm sure there's something in his line of attacks that you can use for your bloodline." Dai brought her hands together and produced a clone. "Damien!" She barked in the direction of the pond she had tossed him too. "When you're done taking a cool off, my clone with be with you."

Dai looked at Yukari and gave a slight smile, still holding anger in her eye though. "well start off with some basics. Would you like to learn Suiton first, or our bloodline?"

{{ OoC:: }}

Codekasu

xNew York Slavex

Azeiel The Fallen

Kurai_wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:58 pm
Damien looked at Daitomi and nodded " Well, it seems that I have to buck up and talk to this new Raikage anyways. Don't waste the chakra. " Damien walked to the door of the Temple and opened them, he knew that it was going to only be a matter of time now; he vented his frustrations. Now, it was time to meet with the one man that he pissed off more then anything in the past.

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

Kurai_wolf

Beloved Mystic

10,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:59 pm
User Image

Kusano Asuka Kuzunoha †
| If you speed through life you'll miss the little moments then you'll have regrets... |

Kusano looked to Daitomi and nodded at her orders, thought she pouted a little as she wanted to show daitomi her bloodline first so she'd wait a bit. Kusano's hand crossed under her chest as she walked a bit over to Myurai as she smiled. "Looks like I'm with you sir." She said with a gentle bow, "I got my own questions about a few powerful S class wind techniques that I'd like opinions no before I pursuit them but that talk is for another time. Perhaps after training." She commented as she looked back to daitomi a bit before looking back to Myurai.

Hearing Damien speak without actually thinking about what he was doing began to irk Kusano again. "Myurai... have you ever had the feeling that someday you're just going to slug someone for their own nearsightedness? Also is it good that you what that day to come soon?" She asked looking at the Konin while she was restraining the urge she wasn't going to hide how she felt about the situation.

| My eyes will make sure that I can see everything without regrets. Free as the wind. |

xNew York Slavex

Azeiel The Fallen

Sin Indulged by Desire

Codekasu

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:27 pm
      User Image

❀❀❀
                                                    ____Yukari Mitsiyo

post layout by apo-chan

Yuka swirled her hair for a moment watching Damein leave. This day was much different than expect. Placing her full attention on Dai." Suiton or learn to properly use our bloodline first" She looked at the hand that was made for her for a moment as she thought about it."Let's start with our bloodline first Sensei, Then if its okay Suiton." Yuka would say while stepping back. She placed her tanto on the ground beside her waiting.

Jutsu used

Quote:

xNew York Slavex

Sin Indulged by Desire
                                                    Sluggish post sorry next one will be better @...@

Kurai_wolf

OOC:

Codekasu

Fashionable Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:44 pm

Kurai_wolf

Sin Indulged by Desire

User ImageUser Image
                                                      [ N I N / B L O O D ] x[ K O N I N || A N B U - C A P T A I N / A D V I S O R ] x[ C A N I N E - S A G E ] x[ K U M O G A K U R E ] x[ H Y O U T O N ]

Wait what in the blood soaked evangelical hell was going on. How did end up being told to teach one of Dais students by Dai no less, the s**t. With a sigh he slipped his hand from his robes and onto his blades hilt where it rested. Turning his attention to the woman he smiled,"You dont have to call me sir. Just Myurai or Myu will be fine thank you. As for your first question I know quite a few S rank fuuton which ones in particular are you looking at? Its good to set a goal to strive for when training. Helps keep you motivated upon its end." That was something he needed to work on.. what was his goal? He had everything he wanted, power, status, wealth, the respect of his friends. What was there left for him to strive for? He didnt want to go any higher as far as political status went and certainly not into kageship. With a sigh he watched them all. Damian reminded him so much of that man, the young girl before him so much of Kin, and Yukari was without doubt a mirror of Dai. With a sigh he nodded,"I have though not for a long time. Just dont let that become something darker yea?" After a moment he spoke again,"So tell me. Do you have any jutsu in mind that you would like to learn? Of the two elements I possess odds are I have to know something you find appealing."

[ C H A K R A ] 1465/1605 x[ S A G E - C H A K R A ] 00/535 x[ S T O R E D - C H A K R A ] 000 x[ S T A M I N A ] 935 x[ A C ] 72275 x[ R Y O ] 70235

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:02 am

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

Dai rolled her eye at Damien as he claimed that he couldn't take a paper cut. Dai turned her sight to Kusano who pouted after receiving word that She was going to work with Myurai.

The Jounin turned to her cousin and smiled greatly. "Bloodline it is." Dai reached back to the four scrolls that were attached to her belt. The scroll she grabbed was white with a dark blue lining with white roses around it. She opened it and placed it in from of Yukari. "You've learned the basic needs, Kumitate. Now we move to this one known as Kami Bunshin no Jutsu ." Dai wiggled her fingers and stepped back. "Now I'll go through the signs slowly and then produce it." Dai went through the signs slowly a few times to make sure Yukari followed. "Alright?" The Sensor rolled her shoulder before going her normal speed. So fast that no eye could follow. "Kami Bunshin no Justsu!" Several layers pulled from Dai, exposing her true skin of scars and burns. The clone produced itself in front of Yukari and waved softly to the girl.

Dai rested her hands on her hips and smiled at her cousin. "The Paper arm I made for you..." She spoke to Yukari. "Lace the paper with your Chakra and make the paper you're own." Dai tilted her head to the side as the clone joined her by her side. "Close your eyes and focus onto the arm. Push your chakra into the paper and it will relinquish mine. By doing this, you'll have a supply of paper on you at all times. Then try out the technique."

{ 1 out of 4 techniques to be taught }

{{ OoC:: Code - please see the first spoiler. Technique details. }}

Codekasu
Kami Bunshin no Jutsu - Paper Clone Technique
•Rank - D
• Effect: Kami Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique used by Akatsuki member Konan. Using her ability to manipulate paper, she will form a clone made up of numerous sheets. Because it is made up of many lesser parts, the clone can disperse and reform without ending its existence. When her need for the clone ends, she can disperse the sheets and end the clone

Azeiel The Fallen

Kurai_wolf

❥ Advanced Training: Teach
Chakra and Stamina Pool [+15]
Jounin Minimum
Hmm? There's a lower ranking shinobi in need of guidance? Why don't you give it a go, sport? Hell, with kids these days, you never know what you could learn by watchin' em.
• This Training Can Be Repeated Four [4] Times.
• Assist Someone In Learning [1] Technique Of D Rank Or Higher.

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:04 pm
An ANBU, told by the wolf mask he wore, shunshin'd into the area. Looking around briefly, he waited to be acknowledged, and then approached Myurai and held out a letter. "Message for you, sir." Once Myurai took the letter, the ANBU left.

The letter stated:

Due to a recent purchase made by someone in Kumogakure, Takumi's supplies have run out. Since we are at fault, I am sending groups of shinobi to the mountains surrounding the village to collect ore that will be taken to Takumi. Your missions are as follows:

Scouting by those I have assigned it to is required before you may move onto the actual mining.

Title: Actual Mining! I
Information: Restricted to those of Chuunin rank, minimally, the miners need a hand at digging and hauling ores up from their locations. No spelunking required!
Solo or Squad: Solo
Minimum Posts: 5 posts, once on location.
Note: Requires the E - Rank scouting mission to be performed first.

After ore is mined, the genin will deliver the ore to Takumi.

Likewise, since you are the only one of proper rank in the first group, you may complete the following mission once every seven days after arrival:

Title: Refinement
Information: Refining ores to separate out unwanted items. Restricted to those of Anbu and Oinin. Includes sifting, spinning, and/or distilling until the proper ore is found. Secondary and waste materials will need to be dealt with before cleaning up.
Solo or Squad: Solo
Minimum Posts: 14 posts
Note: Can pick two ores from the dice roll. +2 added to the dice roll's results.

Wanryoku, Samuru, and two or three other genin will be accompanying you. Wanryoku is in charge of this mission, since he knows the location. As my highest ranking shinobi, I would like you to remain on site until the second group returns in about two weeks. Wait at the gates for Wanryoku, so that he can show you the location.

Azeiel the Risen

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:59 pm
User Image

Kusano Asuka Kuzunoha †

Kusano rested her hand on her fan's hilt. The golden eyes of her bloodline returning to the Konin as she replied. "I'm looking through the Rasengan lines. I managed to find Rasenshuriken but I'm not willing to tear open my arm for one attack in cause that attack fails. There another way to learn it or something just as powerful?" She asked before continuing, "I won't... I'm too set in my ways of enjoying life to be dark. I'd rather be bubbly and happy." She commented flipping her bucket list scroll a few times with her free hand and putting it away once more.

Kusano began pulling out her fan so she could get ready to learn as she looked to Myurai. "Well any of the fan jutsu would be nice, a couple of assault, and maybe a defense. I only really have one element and that's wind so if you don't have wind normal jutsu is fine too." She said her golden eyes looking directly at him. "So anything that might help around there would be helpful so any jutsu you have that is wind element that your willing teach is good with me." She said smiling wide before the anbu came for Myurai. Kusano took a few steps back so the anbu could complete business with the konin.

Quote:

Azeiel The Fallen

Sin Indulged by Desire

Codekasu

Quote:

Kurai_wolf

Beloved Mystic

10,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:34 pm

Kurai_wolf

Sin Indulged by Desire

User ImageUser Image

When one of his anbu appeared he smiled a bit. He knew the real identity of the man behind the mask dipping his head as a sign of respect he took the scroll. After a moment of reading he laughed and slid it into his belt. If the kage thought he would allow a man who barely managed to form a sentence to command him she was sorely mistaken. Returning his attention to the young woman he smiled,"That sounds like a plan." Standing next to her he held his right hand out to his side. Forming a seal with his left hand a fan of ice formed,"Daikamaitachi, Effective in the right hands, dangerous if used improperly. Concentrate your fuuton chakra into and upon the fan itself. Once you feel you have the proper amount swing the fan. Just be careful this one can be kinda hard to aim sometimes." With a wave of his hand the winds roared from the fan slicing into the trees that dotted the area and stirring up the snow.

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games