Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:24 pm
User Image

Zetsu Uchiha

Zetsu sighed sort of happily that he wasnt alone in the genjutsu departmeant but also sadly because he knew kein was better in taijutsu than he was. He looked up at him as he asked What styles of tai jutsu do you know then cousin I as well am very gifted in taijutsu He laughed as he began to stretch a bit getting ready to train.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:44 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Chuunin ۞ Dragon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Two Tomoe Sharingan
Ryo:1000 両 ۞ AC: 3150

Kein thought for a second and said," Well I am best in the Konohagakure no Taijutsu style but have started to work my way through the The Hachimon (The Eight Celestial Gates) as well. I was actually considering starting work on another style but I think I want to get my work up a bit more in the ones I currently have before I branch out a bit more. What about you cousin ?"

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:04 pm
User Image

Zetsu Uchiha

Zetsu smiled as he heard about the eight gates as he took he known stacne for it. Looking at his cousin he smiled as he said, Really cousin I too wanna study The Hachimon (The Eight Celestial Gates) as well as the style known as Xinyi Liuhe Quan. Could you show me some moves from The Hachimon. He smiled as he hoped that he would.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:55 pm
User Image

Zetsu Uchiha

Shrugging Zetsu sees that Kein must have been really tired as he decides to train a little first before he awakes. He knew he wouldn’t heave much time but oh well. Picking up a scroll for Raiton, Zetsu reads it and laughs as he focuses his chakra into his body as it begins to flicker.

[1/1]

Closing his eyes Zetsu thinks of the Frozen Oasis as he forms the handsign needed. Once done there is a wisp of electricity as he vanishes from the academy. Then after a few second reappears in the same spot he was before.

[1/3]

Smiling he thinks of the Raikages office as he forms the handsign again. Once again he disappears in a wisp of electricity like before. A few seconds later he re appears back in the same spot like before.

[2/3]

Looking towards the dummies he focuses on the as he forms the handsign again. In a wisp of electricity Zetsu vanishes and reappears by the dummies with a laugh. Returning to the scrolls he reads the next jutsu on his list as he laughs again.

[3/3]

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:04 pm
User Image

Zetsu Uchiha

D rank moves in the hachimon

Walking up stairs Zetsu looks for the taijutsu scrolls for the hachimon. Smiling e reads the first technique known as Seishun furu pawaa. After reading it he takes off towards the a training dummy he sends a powerful kick sending the dummy into the air. Jumping up he then plaes another strong kick before spinning and kicking one last time sending the dummy crasing to the ground destroying it.

[1/2]

As soon as he lands he charges another dummy sending it into the air again. Kicking the dummy several times while in the air he smiles as he slams a final kick into the dummy sending it crashing to the ground. Landing he smiles as he sits and looks at the next technique.

[2/2]

After finishing the ninjutsu Zetsu walked up towards the taijutsu area. Retriving his scrolls for the rest of the hachimon style that he can learn he reads them all. After a shinobi comes up to help him Zetsu charges him spinningg low kicking the feet out from him.

[1/2]

After the shinobi stands Zetsu charges again. Laughing he moves to the appear behind the shinobi as he moves like the wind. Spinning low again he kicks the feet out from under the shinobi again.

[2/2]

Watching the shinobi stands Zetsu judges that he had damaged his legs. As the shinobi nods he charges him again as he spins putting great force into his leg. Once he spun fully around he placed a strong round house kick into his ribs bringing him to his knees.

[1/2]

Waiting for the shinobi to stand and nods acknowledging that he was ready. After he nods Zetsu charges again as he begins spinning again this time the other way. Once done spinning he places a strong round house kick to the other ribs of the shinobi bringing him down again.

[2/2]

Helping the shinobi up he asks if he was ok as he smiled friendly. Nodding that he’s reading the shinobi stands back awaiting for the next attack. Tossing a kunai just past the shinobi distracting him as Zetsu charges his open jumping into the air as he kicks him in the back yelling Dynamic Entry!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

[1/2]

Laughing again Zetsu helps him up again as he brushes off his back. Walking back to his original distance away from the shinobi. Tossing another kunai past him again distracting him once again as Zetsu charges the shinobi jumping into the air kicking him in the back again knocking him out this time.

[2/2]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:09 pm
User Image

Zetsu Uchiha

C ranks techniques for The Hachimon

Finishing the D rank techniques Zetsu smiles happy. Calling upon another shinobi as he takes his stance and smiles looking at the shinobi. Charging his opponent he slams a strong round house kick into his rib cage spinning him around quickly.

[1/3]

Moving around the shinobi he smiles again as he charges him once more. As he charges the shinobi he notices him trying to get away as he pick up the pace. Catching the shinobi before he can turn he places another strong round kick in the other rib cage spinning him around once more.

[2/3]

Knowing he has injured the shinobi he gives him a ashort breather as he smiles refreshing his memory of the next technique. After he finishes he charges the shinobi at an even higher speed than the first two times. Catching he shinobi off guard he places the strongest of the three kicks into her ribs again spinning him like a top.

[3/3]

Not giving him a chance to rest Zetsu spins rapidly having already been this close to him. As he makes a full turn he slams his fist hard into the chest of his opponent. Laughing he makes some distance from them as he takes his stance again.

[1/3]

After the shinobi regains his footing he smiles as he charges him again. Once within perfect distance he begins to spin once more as he closes in the distance from the shinobi fairly quickly. After two full rotations Zestu’s fist collides once again with the shinobis chest bringing him to his knees.

[2/3]

After waiting for the shinobi stands again on weak knees Zetsu can see that he’s done as he stands and returns the scrolls. As he does the shinobi call him chicken and that he should finish what he started if he was strong enough. Turning swiftly he charges the shinobi as his speed increases dramatically flowing fluidly into a spin as his fist collides with the shionbis jaw breaking it in two knocking him out.

[3/3]

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:35 am
Sypher slipped into the dojo, glancing around before approaching some of the men inside. A white haired boy was most noticeable so he waited till the boy was done fighting before approaching "Pardon me. I'm looking for the Raikage. I was told she was here..." he asked, friendly like.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:03 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein had nodded off to sleep while his cousin trained. He figured he could use the break from the fighting. He awoke a while later to the sound of a young boy. He lifted his head and said," She IS here but I believe she would like to be left alone. " The chuunin adjusted his flak jacket to allow his head to rest on the back collar of it.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:06 pm
Sypher glanced at the other who spoke, remembering that he'd forgotten (on purpose) to grab his flak jacket before leaving "Hm. I'll wait then." he took a seat near the man who'd spoken, leaning back to rest on his palms. "Why would she like to be left alone?" he asked, seeking to strike up a conversation.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:11 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein looked up at the celing of the dojo for a second before saying," Well my guess is that she wants some time to train by herself. Every time she starts to train another one of the gennin or new people fresh out of the academy want a headband. Hell I would be pissed as well if the only reason people came to see me were to turn me into a headband vending machine or to bug me about a mission. "

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:11 pm
User Image"She would like to be left alone because this pride lumping Uchiha killed a villager." Apollo said, coming down the stairs from the second floor and looking over to Sypher, his student." Shes been trying to finish her training, but stress has engulfed her. What is it that you need Sypher?" His eyes looked over to the Uchiha, completely disgusted by him. Apollo would never, ever, EVER kill a fellow shinobi, not unless it was under extreme conditions. He held those in his village higher than anyone else and felt anyone who didn't do the same was a shameless fool, much like the man before him.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:18 pm
"Hello, Apollo-dono." Sypher said, looking up at his teacher for a few minutes before standing. He dusted his knees off "To both of you, Apollo-dono and Uchiha-san, I only came to greet her. Despite the insinuation that I bug everyone I meet." he said, slightly kidding and slightly miffed at the whole thing. It seemed that everywhere he went, things weren't going well "How are you, Apollo-dono?"  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:24 pm
User Image "Fine I suppose. Bored more than anything else. I have decided to start heading out on missions again, as this village has been placed into a state of peace for the time being." Nothing had happened as of late, besides the killing of Sora, which was now being handled by another squad in Cloud. "Plus, I feel as though I'm getting old. You know I've almost hit my thirties Sypher.." It was indeed sad, even his hair had given way. Though that was mostly due to Apollo using a jutsu to suppress his chakra and it reacted in a physical way.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:32 pm
Apollo-dono is an old man...kind of. Sypher nodded, happy that he still had a thick head of dark brown hair. He wondered about the missions his master might have accepted "I'm almost twenty now...its hard to think about growing old when most ninja live short lives in general." he mused and leaned back against the wall, slightly agitated. He was still attempting to become a jounin and teach but... I'm not willing to bug the kage for missions. Not yet. he shook his head, wondering if he'd ever make it to jounin at this rate "More missions? If you ever need help, just ask me. I'm willing to go out on anything." he offered.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:33 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein smiled as the older man clearly hated him. He leaned up against the wall from where he sat and said," It was honor not pride. If your going to judge me at least do it right. Shinobi are tools of murder and death, it does not matter who the target is if a person attempts to take my life then they will die by my hands. In this world its kill or be killed. The boy should have learned that before he attempted to kill me." He truly did not care that he had killed a fellow cloud shinobi. The boy had sought to end his life thus Kein took his with the same intent as soon as the boy began his attempt.

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games