Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Shelter Cyclone || .:Residential District:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:12 pm
User Image
Axel Storn
Genin l C - Rank l Kumogakure l Samurai l Prodigy
Chakra - 350/390 l Stamina - 355/355

"I am the sword in the Darkness...

The boy smiled to his white haired crush, his arms locked together in front of his chest and never faced her. “I don’t know, these kids may pack a surprise.” He hoped it would prove interesting, he would do anything for it, but he knew that there were parameters in the mission, and that the people involved were kids, orphans to add to that, they were most likely troubled, what they needed was a helping hand, not a firm 13 year old to get on their case. But Axel wasn’t here to give them what they might have needed, the red head was there to make sure those street rats would not cause any more trouble to the village. Hatsu did not add anything he didn’t already know, but he was displeased by the fact. “Yes, Hatsu.” He said, having more to add, it was about the division of labor in the district, maybe if one of them went from above while the other two walked the streets it would be beneficial, the two of them were physically inclined so they could hold their own in a fist fight should one break out, while Rin, well, he was unsure what Rin was particularly good at, but he did know that she could use Hyouton, so at the very least he could assume it was ninjutsu, and ninjutsu implied range. “You and I are better at physical combat than Rin is, should anything break out, I think it should be one of us that should be down on the streets while Rin surveys the area from above, she can move from building to building without much problem I hope and she can warn the rest of us should something suddenly go wrong.” He took a short pause to catch his breath, turned around and looked at the two girls with a hint of determination. “And even if we don’t end up having to fight,” Axel uncrossed his arms and took a deep breath, “I think it would be for the best if we have someone working from above, it gives us an advantage, she may be able to spot something we don’t from up there.” With that said, Axel lingered a bit and regardless of what they decided, unless one of them actively chose to attack or insult the red head for any reason, he would quietly take the left side of the residential district, the one that had been destroyed during the attack. The clouds above began to let go drops of water gently. After some time wandering through the now fixed district, and suddenly he stopped. He had been walking for about ten minutes before the water began to pour down and lightning roared now and again. He looked around him, the place seemed vaguely familiar, it brought him an empty feeling on his chest, like something, or someone, was missing. The Cat. He thought unhappily. This was where Lilja died; and he hadn’t seen Hakanai since then. Honestly he didn’t want to, why would he? He killed the girl’s partner, if it were him, he ought to be furious with whoever killed his partner. The thought of Lilja brought his own sisters to mind, how would he have reacted if it were to have been his sisters that had died at the hands of a friend, even if it was for mercy? The boy couldn’t quite answer, and he did not want to for surely it would only fill him with hate. Now drenched in the monsoon rains, he figured it would be for the best to seek refuge from the water, the last thing he wanted was to catch a cold. The boy walked over to the front of one of the residential buildings, one which had a roof that stuck out to the streets to shelter himself from the rain momentarily. The element that would make him sick was the wet clothing, it was known by many, including him, so he took off his shirt and tossed it on the ground. He was lean, that was the result of years of hard training and poor diet (or weeks without food as it would be called by those that would ever find out), but his muscles were well market on his body, this as the result of the same amount of years of physical training in the Storn Lands. He thought of taking off his pants, but ultimately chose against that, and from that point on Axel would look around him, trying to find something that was uniquely out of place that would lead him to the ruffians, he would dash from front door to front door, searching as much as looking for protection from the rain.

Ryo: 1725
AC: 2325
OOC:

Technique Used:

...I am the shield that guards the realm of men."
GalagaHero

Lunar_Serenade19

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:00 pm
User ImageUser Image
    Miko Tengoku || Kumogakure | Genin [C-rank] || Class :: Puppeteer/ Sensor || Chakra :: 454/655 || Stamina :: 220/220
Just as Miko was running she could feel the presence of the lion on her heels and she was readying for some form of counter, but just as she'd expected it's move to be made the animal was drawn back by a tether. About damn time... Miko would skid to a halt and would pivot on her heel as she'd look at the creature struggling to keep at it. Miko could kinda of get what desire in the animal might drive it to want to keep fighting despite it being clearly stripped of advantage and position to do harm or win this fight any longer. Eventually it would calm and seemed resigned to it's capture to some extent, but not defeated. Miko would peer at the beast with her arms folded over her chest not taking on Toso's presence directly yet as she'd try and figure something out. What Tosokurui said made sense, or at least it would from a evolutionary stand point to Miko. humans and especially humans who know ninjutsu were a threat better left alone rather than trifled with for no good reason. The lion looked to be an adult male and it was a little something she picked up as a kid reading about the animals that they lived in prides of usually one alpha male and his lionesses. Lions weren't random hunters they had a territory and if this guy made it past the gaping maw that was the ravine between the village and the main land, this was either intentional, or something was wrong with it's own environment to drive it here.

Sighing to herself in a bit of frustration with having unanswered questions, which in general always nagged at her Miko would then look over to Toso. "How long does that last? I wanna just check to see if I feel anything out of place for a moment...after I'll put the Lion under a genjutsu and then walk him right back out the way he came. that sound good to you or are you gonna give me the silent treatment? Che, whatever, just make sure he stays put while I'm using my jutsu." forming some hand signs Miko would take a kneeling stance would close her eyes as a pulse of chakra would be sent out across the entire village. In the midst of her silence Miko would silently leave her own protection up to Tosokurui. She'd been put in bad situations due to this technique, and despite having means to perform this in a much more safe manner she'd found in unnecessary, since Toso had proven himself as resourceful as Miko had assumed originally. Miko wasn't going to hold his silence act against him, but she wasn't going to not b***h about it since it was rather inconvenient.

((OOC: Tao: if you read this, I'm requesting little Mod assistance to spice this up a little if you feel it an opportunity to throw us a curve ball. Since I'm sensing in this post I want to leave it up to you what i do notice, if anythings wrong. ))
¥ Ryo: 475 | ¥ AC: 3,125
User Image

Passives/Attributes:
• Bukijutsu ( Formless bow bonus -1 post) [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Dojo]
• Learn Ninjutsu one [2] post faster. [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
• Learn Genjutsu one [1] post faster [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
• Learns Kugutsu one [2] post faster. [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
• Completes Smiting Jobs one [1] post faster. [- Academy]
• 11 Potential Hazard Resistances

• Twin Signs: Can perform Hand-Signs with one hand even holding a weapon.

• Natural Puppeteer: When performing Kugutsu and activating her puppets Mechanisms Miko saves 10 chakra from the normal cost, at a minimum expense of 5 chakra points.Yet this proficiency in Kugutsu strains her ability with elemental ninjutsu having her techniques involving either of her elements cost +5 chakra points to their normal cost. [maruton not included]

Resolution: The user is more determined to get fine details from his sensory techniques, but in order to get this type of clarity the user's range of the technique is reduced by half. The user is able to discover type of technique that is about to be active (fuuin, genjutsu, ninjutsu, custom jutsu, complex tai and buki), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank. Additionally, the user can gain similar information about any chakra source in their sensory technique's range, including what bloodline the person possesses, and how large their chakra pool is.

Technique Name: Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution]
Type: Taijutsu_Training
Element: Taijutsu
Description: A trained physical sensory ability that is an extended and refined blend between ones muscle memory and a heightened sense of touch. Trough training one can “read” and remember kinetic motion of physical objects around themselves as long as some form of motion (vibration) is happening around them, and there after differentiates them specifically committing the sensation to memory. (New sensations are responded to vaguely if not committed to memory/identified already.)
This ability has only a 6-yards [3-yards] cubic range, and works better on the ground/in water. Where vibrations are involved mid-air sensing isn’t exact. The practitioner retains a slight increase in reflexes over their current Rank standard from this ability, and when retrained this boost also increase from slightly, to mildly, to moderately and etc. Though passive this ability drains stamina when used to dodge equal to the rank of the technique being avoided with in the trained limit!

Jutsu:
Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution] [Passive E-C Rank] [ Moderately [3/6] Improved Reflexes]

Kagura Shingan [ Kagura Mind's Eye ]
Official Description: Kagura Shingan is a Ninjutsu technique used by Sound Shinobi Karin. Using her innate ability to sense Chakra, Karin can determine the location of her opponent, the size of an approaching unseen force and their Chakra capacity.
Guild Description: See official description. Limit of 10 5 km. & must remain still for 1 complete post during the activation. [ B-rank Activation - 40 chakra]

Hawk's Eye
Description: The user sends Chakra to one eye, thus sharpening the vision in that eye. Allows for pinpoint accuracy at up to a hundred meters. Lasts for three posts. [Supplementary ] [3/3]

Weapons/Puppets/ Inventory:
{Inventory}
[Held in baroque design bag on her lower back]
• 4 Kunai
• 4 Shuriken
• 7 Senbon
• Genin Scrolls [x1]
• Genin Scrolls [holds °]
°_ Wind Shuriken [x10]
• Earthen (doton) Heavy crossbow bolts, with corkscrew drill tips. [x10]
Effect: Wind-resistance causes arrow to spin and drill into Target, weight makes for a bigger impact and stopping power.
• The Spiral Weave: x1 Uzumaki Clan mask; "Wormwood Mask", Holds: [Extatosoma Tiaratum ]

{Puppets}

Mission::

Encroaching Wildlife!
Information: There's a mountain lion threatening villagers at the edge of the Residential District! Track down the creature and chase it off. No need to take its life.
Solo or Squad: Variable
Minimum Posts: Variable
Note: Can only be taken once, by one member or squad. This adds 2 points per participant to the Spirit Meter.

Interacting with::
NecroPlant

Tao-Benshin

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:27 pm
User Image
User Image

Hatsu Yuki Hattori
Kumogakure Genin
Taijutsu/Ninjutsu 390/545 ---/435

"Hmm. Good idea, Axel." Hatsu would proclaim as the boy impatiently wandered off. Sighing, she would turn to Rin. "You seem to get along better than I do with him. Keep an eye on him from the rooftops, I can cover my own head. I know a thing or two about ninjutsu as well." Hatsu would then create a clone of herself again, and it would proceed to walk up the wall of a building on the right side of the district. Hatsu would then walk into an alleyway on the right side to begin her search, disguising herself as a starving cat before walking down the alley as the rain started coming down. The clone kept out of sight for the most part, Keeping itself well hidden atop the rooftops, it would listen for children rather than look for it. Hatsu didn't really want to take advantage of orphans, but if their information was correct, it might be better than looking around as a human.

> > > Who I'm Interacting With < < <

Lunar_Serenade19

Rexnov

Tao-Benshin
Transformed the original Hatsu on the ground, the clone is on the rooftops. Be sure to read the description and view the picture below.

> > > Techniques Used < < <

Hatsu
Shadow Clone Technique - B Rank Maruton
Transformation Technique - E Rank Maruton

Clone
Act of Tree Climbing - E Rank Maruton

> > > O O C < < <

> > > Passives < < <

Tsumetai [ Cold to the Touch ]: The skin of each Shinsetsu clan member is chilled; producing a refreshing, almost intoxicating aura. This aura does not stretch far from one's person, and only the Shinsetsu and those in direct contact with him/her can truly appreciate the feeling. Because of this attribute, humidity is a foreign concept to the Shinsetsu, and only the most extreme of heats will cause those within tsumetai's effect to break a sweat. Additionally, this consistent cold has weathered their skin and innards, providing an internal and external resistance to freezing temperatures. Although not exactly topical, it should be noted that thanks to their relaxing aura, the Shinsetsu are considered some of the most desirable lovers in the world.
Basic Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of X-Rank techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by 5, down to a minimum cost of 5.
Extreme Climate Resistance Training :: Hatsu does not suffer from adverse climate effects.
Advanced Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by half if Hatsu has used them in the last two posts.

> > > Cat Form < < <
User Image
Description: A black cat like the above picture, only it's entire body is somewhat atrophied. Not to the point where it wouldn't be able to walk, but instead to the point where you could see it's ribs through it's skin. Due to he rain the fur is wet, creating a glistening texture, one easy to find with a little light.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:28 pm
User Image
Rin Yukimori
Genin l Kumogakure l Ice Queen l
Chakra - 360/370 l Stamina - 165/165 Ryo: 900 l AC 1100

Rin would agree to Axels plan. She was better from a distance so she was safer up above than she was down below. She figured if everyone agreed they might as well go with it. Shed nod to Hatsu in understanding of her comment "Yes Hatsu-San" shed respond, heading up to the rooftops quickly by scaling the wall of a near by building. She would consider a few things before settling on sending a clone of to explore the area and survey it from above. After a few hand signs shed make a water clone and tell the clone to scout the area closer to Hatsu from a distance. Shed not and follow Hatsu from a distance while the real Rin would follow Axel. It began to rain while she followed him but she noticed he had stopped, she looked around the fixed district and remembered. This is where the snow leopard had perished. She felt bad, she would eventually have to check up on Hakanai to see how she was holding up. It was tragic, she let out a sigh and bowed her head lightly in respect for a moment before continueing to tail the redheaded boy. Soon enough the rain had maanged to get to him and he was...did he take his shirt off? WHY?! Shed stare at him for a while thought, he was indeed quite fit and marked, it made her blush as she stared at him. She would soon regain focus and continue to scout from above staring ahead and behind them every now and then to keep herself from being ambushed, or her redheaded companion from being ambushed either.

Who I'm interacting with:
Rexnov

GalagaHero

Tao-Benshin

Techniques used:

Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu [ Water Clone Technique ]
Official Description: Creates one or multiple identical copies of the original out of water. More similar to Kage Bunshin then a regular Bunshin, water clones are capable of attacking, except each clone is roughly 1/10 the power of the original. The water clone can perform one Jutsu that the user also knows once. It must be a water elemental Jutsu. One solid hit will destroy the clone. This is stronger than the Maruton version.
Guild Description: See official description.

Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ]

Passive: •Cold Feet: Rin gains a slight speed boost

Lunar_Serenade19

Fashionable Gaian

2,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200

I Stole Your Waifu

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:07 pm
User ImageUser Image

Reaching the final destination, Fang was able to finally deliver the first big load of firewood and placed it in the center of the residential district. Villagers could easily come and distribute it themselves from this position. As he moved each firewood and stacked them properly, he stacked the first forty there. Feeling his wheelbarrow nice and light now, he speedily made his way back to the gate where he would repeat this process. 440 - 40 = 400 firewood remaining. (4/4)

Current Mission: Firewood

[Enter from: Gate || Exit to: Gate]

User Image

Classes: Taijutsu/Taijutsu
Specializations: Berserker/Brawler
Titles: N/A
Stamina: 410
Chakra: 250
AC: 0
Ryo: 0
Link to Profile: [x]

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:21 pm
User ImageUser Image

Fang's second load of firewood reached the residential district. After another difficult trudge, he delivered an additional fifty firewood to the pile in the center. That left a remaining three-hundred-and-fifty firewood remaining to be delivered. He took a small break, sitting down next to the firewood to relax himself. The effort that he had only just begun to put himself through was vast. But, the reward for all of this work was sure to come to fruition. Soon enough, he took the wheelbarrow back to the gate. (4/4)

User Image

Lanfaer

I Stole Your Waifu

I Stole Your Waifu

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:15 pm
User ImageUser Image

Another fifty firewood was brought in on the wheel barrow to the center of the residential district. Fang now had three-hundred firewood remaining, which meant another six trips back and forth. He made sure to count the firewood to make sure that none were lost in the trip. After he was certain of this, Fang headed back to the gate. (4/4)

User Image

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:28 pm
User ImageUser Image

The fifty firewood in the wheelbarrow as usual were dumped at the center pile. It was growing into a decently-sized pile of firewood at this point. Fang knew that he only had to make five more trips to get all of the firewood to the residential district from the forest. He grabbed the wheelbarrow and checked it to make sure it was still in great condition. After realizing the effort was not worth it, he decided to abandon the remaining firewood. He would first return the wheelbarrow. (4/4)

[Enter from: Gate || Exit to: Blue Dragon]

User Image

Lanfaer

I Stole Your Waifu

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:18 pm
Rexnov
No thunder/lightning, just rain.
Lunar_Serenade19

Neither the now shirtless Axel nor the watching Rin would find anything out of the ordinary. Few people were out in the streets, most retreating to the warmth of their homes to avoid the rain.

GalagaHero
It's unclear if the clone and original are together so I'm assuming yes.

Pattering of small feet was almost lost to the rain, but a splash through a puddle quickly identified it as someone running. Hatsu, disguised as a cat and hidden in the shadows of an alleyway, would catch sight of a familiar bundle of dark rags hurry down the street in front of her, clutching a pouch protectively under their chest to shield it from the rain. If the genin didn't follow quickly the child would be lost to the slick, rain-soaked streets of the residential district.

[Trying to speed this along.]  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:44 pm
User Image

Hatsu Yuki Hattori
Kumogakure Genin
Taijutsu/Ninjutsu 375/545 ---/435

Hatsu walked along, eventually not only hearing a child running through the rain, but also seeing him. The clone peeked out to see the direction that the child was running, and made some hand signs. Applying the Tree Climbing Technique to both the bottoms of her feet as well as the palms of her hands, the clone would follow the child a good distance behind so as to not alert him to its presence.

Hatsu on the other hand, stayed in cat form, her small form allowing her to maneuver around the puddles effectively to avoid unneeded noise. Staying close to the side of the street, she would glance back to see the clone following as well. Hatsu recognized him as the child her clone had seen at the plaza. Her appearance being as close to a cat's as she could make it, the fur heavy looking with the added rain.

> > > Who I'm Interacting With < < <

Tao-Benshin

Lunar_Serenade19

Rexnov

> > > Techniques Used < < <

Hatsu
Sustain Jutsu - Transformation Technique - E Rank Maruton

Clone
Act of Tree Climbing (Feet) - E Rank Maruton
Act of Tree Climbing (Hands) - E Rank Maruton

> > > O O C < < <

> > > Passives < < <

Tsumetai [ Cold to the Touch ]: The skin of each Shinsetsu clan member is chilled; producing a refreshing, almost intoxicating aura. This aura does not stretch far from one's person, and only the Shinsetsu and those in direct contact with him/her can truly appreciate the feeling. Because of this attribute, humidity is a foreign concept to the Shinsetsu, and only the most extreme of heats will cause those within tsumetai's effect to break a sweat. Additionally, this consistent cold has weathered their skin and innards, providing an internal and external resistance to freezing temperatures. Although not exactly topical, it should be noted that thanks to their relaxing aura, the Shinsetsu are considered some of the most desirable lovers in the world.
Basic Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of X-Rank techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by 5, down to a minimum cost of 5.
Extreme Climate Resistance Training :: Hatsu does not suffer from adverse climate effects.
Advanced Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by half if Hatsu has used them in the last two posts.
Cultivation :: Can convert Stamina to Chakra, in a [10] for [10] ratio.

> > > Cat Form < < <
User Image
Description: A black cat like the above picture, only it's entire body is somewhat atrophied. Not to the point where it wouldn't be able to walk, but instead to the point where you could see it's ribs through it's skin. Due to he rain the fur is wet, creating a glistening texture, one easy to find with a little light.

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:08 am

User ImageUser Image
  • boo boo booBLOOP_ BLoOp_ bLoOp
    ´¯`·.¸¸.->Tōsokurui Ashi Hojo <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.
    pup pup pup´¯`·.¸¸.->I'm not squidding around here...<-.¸¸.·´¯`·. 
    pup pup pupNothing is ever just black and white.

~Current Theme Music~Rain

Toso would extend his hand outward from the safety that was his sleeve as what he felt to be droplets of water patted his hood. Sure enough it was and the tiny liquid formations then began to pour significantly. The rain wasn't heavy nor was it light in their area but it was consistent. With a Bloop Toso would feel rather at home with the developing wetness of the surroundings. Chances are the same couldn't be said for the Lion. It's rage was being dispersed but only being replaced with irritation. Toso would remove the brush from his waist. Moving it in a circular fashion the bristles of the brush bloomed outward forming what could be commonly used as a wide circular shield but in this scenario it would be used as an umbrella of sorts. It was then that the rain became heavier.

With the makeshift umbrella in hand Toso would position himself next to Miko whose eyes were still shut. She'd find the rain would cease falling on her person shortly after. Should she open her eyes it would reveal Toso smiling blankly. Toso locked eyes with Lion as he shielded it's upper half from the rain with them. It was here Toso would find a familiar glint. The glint of determination. A glint that he had seen many times before in the eyes of his father. "Bloop. It will last so long as the Lion sees no reason to exert itself any further. Truthfully, it isn't all that strong anyone with a will to persevere should break it easily. Isn't that right friend." The last few words seemed to be intended for the Lion oddly enough. Suddenly the sound of what could be rubber bands snapping and the echo of something sticky tearing began to ring. Again Toso only smiled, approaching the creature he would leave his Brush with Miko not by handing it to her but rather the man's arm stayed in place while his body moved the arm extending to compensate for the distance.

Toso whilst still holding the umbrella would then do something rather reckless. He'd circle to the Lion's side and with the other arm as if acting as a rope he began to snake it around it's body. Toso would then form a grapple around the back of it's neck. The force of this grapple wasn't anything harsh it was actually like an embrace. The Lion still partially stuck and now being manhandled would struggle but then...it would calm. Toso began to gently stroke the back of it's mane. Perhaps it was the rain weakening the Lion's temper but it seemed to come to a mutual understanding with Toso, that the squid intended to do it no harm. "Miko I have a request. If you wouldn't mind indulging me, and if you're curious I'll tell you why I've been so silent should you hear my plea. Bloop, I'd like you to find another mountain lion, perhaps a cub, or a female. Chances are you're already doing so. I've an INKling as to what is causing our friend his distress." Toso gave Miko a secure smile. However, whilst the Lion seemed calm now there would be no telling whether or not it would retaliate or rather if it had a partner lying in wait. Toso however, was now in his element with the rain at his disposal. "Perhaps this sounds rash, but I'd like to form a meeting with what you find, rather than just return this fellow on his own. Bloop."

❞ ·.¸¸.-> Chakra:280 /320❞ ·.¸¸.-> Stamina:300 /310❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ammunition: /0,❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ryo:400/(750) ❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ac:1500

❞ ·.¸¸.->Passives<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  • Kanboku(Formless Style) Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Kanboku(Ink Technique) Post reduction +1
                                                                  • Kanboku(Ink Based Chakra Cost) Reduced by ½ to a minimum of 5
                                                                  • Santa's Knowledge 2: Ninjutsu Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Class Bukijutsu Post reduction +1
                                                                  • Class Bloodline Post reduction +1
                                                                  • Squid At Heart: Post Reduction +1 For Hojo Clan Inking Methods/Blends
                                                                  • Multi-Jointed: Can contort body seamlessly for disturbing outcomes increasing overall evasiveness slightly.
                                                                  • Endai Ika [ Far Reaching Squid ]: As if cracking a whip, the Hojo clan member is able to outstretch his arms up to 10 yards (30 Feet).

❞ ·.¸¸.->Disciplines<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  •Blood Bender: User receives and additional 3 custom bloodline techniques. To clarify, these are custom techniques that must involve and utilize the characters bloodline. +1 Locked Formless Slot

•Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at genin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.

❞ ·.¸¸.->Techniques Used<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Φ Bosabosa [Brush Bristles] : E : -5 Ch, -5 Stam
                                                                  Φ
                                                                  Φ
                                                                  ❞ ·.¸¸.->Equipment<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Φ Wire 20 Yards
                                                                  Φ Suiton Brush
                                                                  ❞ ·.¸¸.->Trivia<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Φ Hojo Clan Ink can only be removed with hot water.
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Brush: Rank B
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Soft Mental: Rank B
                                                                  Φ 5' 9/175.3 cm : 172lbs/78 kg : A.k.A~Monochrome Squid

AD Reaper Elyse
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Tao-Benshin
                                                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:07 am
    AD Reaper Elyse

NecroPlant

[You guys made it a lot more complicated than it needed to be. >_< It's not acting like a realistic animal at all. I don't know who all Miko has read, but Axel, Rin, Hatsu, and Fang are in the area.]

Via Miko's sensing, she would find the scant traces of chakra that the many villagers in the area bore, as well as the greater ones of Toso nearby, and several other signatures on par with shinobi scattered through the area. A couple traveled together, and others either moved solo or stood in place above the streets. Another appeared and disappeared rather rapidly as the source moved out of range. Nothing in particular seemed threatening or menacing, and no one seemed to be using more than minimal chakra, perhaps for a clone, for example.

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
    • Cool Cat 500
    • Conventioneer 300
    • Partygoer 500

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
    • Unfortunate Abductee 175
    • Hygienic 200
    • Gaian 50
    PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:13 pm
    User Image
    Axel Storn
    Genin l C - Rank l Kumogakure l Samurai l Prodigy
    Chakra - 350/390 l Stamina - 355/355

"I am the sword in the Darkness...

Wet and dripping, Axel walked into one of the apartments. He walked towards the front desk, put one hand on his wet hair and the other on the desk. ”Excuse me, I’m wondering if you’ve seen a band of kids, around my age, one of them is called Izumi… I’m afraid they might pose a danger to your establishment and the people that live here…” He looked at the person that was behind the counter, then glanced at the door. His Iron Sand Clone had finally managed to catch up to him. He nudged to the side, the clone looked and saw people going for shelter, so the clone followed one of them, called out to them and then asked if they knew anything about the band of children and this Izumi kid, who Axel assumed was their leader.

Ryo: 1725
    AC: 2325
    OOC:

Technique Used:

...I am the shield that guards the realm of men."
    GalagaHero

Lunar_Serenade19

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:16 pm
    User ImageUser Image
      Miko Tengoku || Kumogakure | Genin [C-rank] || Class :: Puppeteer/ Sensor || Chakra :: 469/655 || Stamina :: 220/220
    Drops of rain began to fall on Miko as she'd tried to focus on sensing the entire village for anything out of the ordinary. Miko wasn't quite sure what she was looking for, but she'd have to ignore being caught in the lit down pour while she tried to saith her suspicions. Expanding out from her position she'd feel Tosokurui and the lion's presence and chakra. Then the mass of faint embers of chakra in each of the residential districts residents. Then the the rest of the villagers came into view. This sense for the scope of the village and all the shinobi and civilians left some sense of peace in Miko, but something had come into rang and just as quickly left, but it was probably someone leaving the village just as she'd expanding her perception to it's limit. She could even tell that Hatus, and a few other shinobi were in the area not too far of from the area Miko and Toso were. Noticing something else as she'd sensed the surroundings Miko would note another creature, that had some trace resemblance to that of the Lion. Maybe it was a cub given the amount of chakra it had. Noticing the lack of rain on hr person Miko would open her eyes to see Tosokurui unfailingly pushing his luck by treating the big cat as if it was a pet rather than a beast capable of eating him alive. Miko looked on at him with a bit of a confused expression, but she'd simply stay on her knee under the protection of his brush watching carefully if she'd had to take action, and also trying to comprehend his point in doing this.

Tilting her head a bit to the side with a non-plus expression on her face showing a bit of stress at his position, but silently just accepting the fact Miko would hear out Toso. Cocking an eyebrow at the Notion Toso put forward Miko thought back to what she'd been sensing and then figured it was possible what she'd sensed a little out from this area was in fact the lions cub. Yet it seemed the signature was coming from someones residence if Miko's memory of the area served well from her earlier visual scan of the area. Grumbling some to herself and rubbing the stressed look on her face and replacing it with her usual sheepish grin. Miko would stand placing her hand around Toso's as he held the brush. and woudl walk over carefully towards the Lion. "Alright, I get it you've got a soft spot for animals. Never been big on them ma'self, but I figure your solution is the better one. Though how are we gonna get this one to the other one...heh, yeah you're right. I think I sensed a little one like this guy here in someones home. Figure they might of adopted him thinking it'd be cute as a pet. Probably would if you trained it, but we might have to break up that little situation for the greater good."
    Once close enough to pet the Lion Miko would look into his eyes with a stern resolve and sense of courage. She still didn't feel quite right around something that just moments ago might of actually killed her, but she was trying to be flexible here. Her practical mind didn't see much issue with this plan if they could manage a way to get the lion past the residents who might not react too positively due to the recent trauma. Which Miko could easily sympathize with, but if they could hold it together it would be easier to simply walk the animals out or allow them to find their way home from the exit of the gate.

"We gotta find some way to get the cub here or bring him tot he cub, but in the mean time since you're so buddy, buddy with the big guy, you think you can keep him calm until I can get back?" Looking to Toso now Miko would pet the Lions mane and would let go of the umbrella as she'd give him a toothed grin before cocking her brow once more as a thought came to her mind, "Also you still didn't quite explain the silent treatment squid boy. "

((OOC: ))
    ¥ Ryo: 475 | ¥ AC: 3,125
    User Image

Passives/Attributes:
    • Bukijutsu ( Formless bow bonus -1 post) [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Dojo]
    • Learn Ninjutsu one [2] post faster. [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
    • Learn Genjutsu one [1] post faster [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
    • Learns Kugutsu one [2] post faster. [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
    • Completes Smiting Jobs one [1] post faster. [- Academy]
    • 11 Potential Hazard Resistances

• Twin Signs: Can perform Hand-Signs with one hand even holding a weapon.

• Natural Puppeteer: When performing Kugutsu and activating her puppets Mechanisms Miko saves 10 chakra from the normal cost, at a minimum expense of 5 chakra points.Yet this proficiency in Kugutsu strains her ability with elemental ninjutsu having her techniques involving either of her elements cost +5 chakra points to their normal cost. [maruton not included]

Resolution: The user is more determined to get fine details from his sensory techniques, but in order to get this type of clarity the user's range of the technique is reduced by half. The user is able to discover type of technique that is about to be active (fuuin, genjutsu, ninjutsu, custom jutsu, complex tai and buki), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank. Additionally, the user can gain similar information about any chakra source in their sensory technique's range, including what bloodline the person possesses, and how large their chakra pool is.

Technique Name: Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution]
    Type: Taijutsu_Training
    Element: Taijutsu
    Description: A trained physical sensory ability that is an extended and refined blend between ones muscle memory and a heightened sense of touch. Trough training one can “read” and remember kinetic motion of physical objects around themselves as long as some form of motion (vibration) is happening around them, and there after differentiates them specifically committing the sensation to memory. (New sensations are responded to vaguely if not committed to memory/identified already.)
    This ability has only a 6-yards [3-yards] cubic range, and works better on the ground/in water. Where vibrations are involved mid-air sensing isn’t exact. The practitioner retains a slight increase in reflexes over their current Rank standard from this ability, and when retrained this boost also increase from slightly, to mildly, to moderately and etc. Though passive this ability drains stamina when used to dodge equal to the rank of the technique being avoided with in the trained limit!

Jutsu:
    Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution] [Passive E-C Rank] [ Moderately [3/6] Improved Reflexes]

Weapons/Puppets/ Inventory:
    {Inventory}
    [Held in baroque design bag on her lower back]
    • 4 Kunai
    • 4 Shuriken
    • 7 Senbon
    • Genin Scrolls [x1]
    • Genin Scrolls [holds °]
    °_ Wind Shuriken [x10]
    • Earthen (doton) Heavy crossbow bolts, with corkscrew drill tips. [x10]
    Effect: Wind-resistance causes arrow to spin and drill into Target, weight makes for a bigger impact and stopping power.
    • The Spiral Weave: x1 Uzumaki Clan mask; "Wormwood Mask", Holds: [Extatosoma Tiaratum ]

{Puppets}

Mission::

Encroaching Wildlife!
    Information: There's a mountain lion threatening villagers at the edge of the Residential District! Track down the creature and chase it off. No need to take its life.
    Solo or Squad: Variable
    Minimum Posts: Variable
    Note: Can only be taken once, by one member or squad. This adds 2 points per participant to the Spirit Meter.

Interacting with::
    NecroPlant

Tao-Benshin

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

Lunar_Serenade19

Fashionable Gaian

2,650 Points
    • Signature Look 250
    • Market Browser 100
    • Full closet 200
    PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:56 pm
    User Image
    Rin Yukimori
    Genin l Kumogakure l Ice Queen l
    Chakra - 350/370 l Stamina - 165/165 Ryo: 900 l AC 1100

The snow haired girl would follow the redhead once he was inside the building, shed see his clone around too, shed still watch from above making sure to keep her eyes peeled in all directions. There seemed to be nothing out of the ordinary and she would sigh "This is taking forever..." shed comment thinking about what could happen should they meet the kids. Would they fight? Would they run? Would they explain what was going on? Out of all of them she hoped the kids would be kind enough to talk and move around quietly. She hoped Axel and Hakanais reunion would go positively too, after all he had killed her family. What could she do to stop them from hurting eachother? Shed sigh and hope shed be able to figure that out eventually.

Who I'm interacting with:
    Rexnov

GalagaHero

Tao-Benshin

Techniques used:

Passive: •Cold Feet: Rin gains a slight speed boost

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games