Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Path Through The Sky || :Gates: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:28 pm

░░▒▓██►Demetri Hatake◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Demetri exited the forest and headed to the streets.

>.<
╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:2800 Ryo:1500

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:38 pm

░░▒▓██►Demetri Hatake◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Demetri arrived to the gates and told the guards his mission. They wished him luck and let him through. Demetri began heading to Suna.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:2800 Ryo:1500

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:16 pm

Bast arrived at the Gates and cleared her throat.

"Miyamoto Bastet. I received summons from the Raikage, and I would like to report that the messenger was killed by an interfering faction."
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:26 pm

The guards watched while a woman appeared walking to the gates. When she said her name they remembered Demetri heading out to find her. It was his mission and she says he was killed."Demetri?...I See." he saw the casket that was next to her.He looked over at the anbu on the walls and they confirmed it was her and she was allowed entry."We will take the casket now, Thank you for bringing his body. We shall notify his family."The gates opened.And a Medical team took the casket."The Raikage is waiting for you in her office please follow the Anbu."He indicated an Anbu waitng for her just past the gates.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:26 pm

Bast nodded and dispersed the coffin, not to spite the medical-nin but to prevent any unneeded leaking of information. She nodded, yawned, and followed the indicated ANBU. This was one of few times she had been in the Cloud, so she took her time to look about and see the sights on their way to the Raikage's Office.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:35 pm

Kyoishi was sitting on top of Shi when they came back to Kumo, they both looked tired and injured, Kyoishi had bandages on parts of his arms, side, back, face and one leg. Shi looked like he had a headache and scraped his doggy knee on rocks. They both entered and made their way to the place they slept to rest before going to the raikage.

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:35 pm

User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Chūnin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai dashed between the gates waving goodbye to the Kumo ANBU guarding the gates. The Cat Sage was in a perky mood and happy to get out of the village on her own. It made her feel oddly trusted even though she was only going to the festival. She would be a good medic while she was there though, and hopefully make friends from other villages as well. There was nothing wrong in making friends of course~ as she dashed away she did a few playful flips giggling along to the crossroads.

[[//exits to Crossroads]]

+-------------------+

"The more I learn the more I can kill or heal you with."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 450/450
AC: 4,650
Ryo: 2,700
○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:21 pm

User Image

████████████████ ████████████  {} ████████

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMI YOUNG ROOxxxxxxxmizukage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [ Chakra : 460 - # = # // Jutsu Used : name goes here ]

The difference in climate and atmosphere immediately swamped Mi, as it had years ago when she had visited Kumo. This time her training had prepared her to deal with it a little better. She was now able to keep her discomfort off of her facial features and function without seeming to need a break of sorts. As they drew near she turned to look at Yokai, her expression solemn. "Don't give up." Mi said to him, her words a little vague. The only fear that Mi had was that Sypher would yield to whatever punishment given to him, the worst case scenario that floated around in her head was death. She wanted him to fight for his life and honor. Not just nod his head to whatever was dished out at him.

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:41 pm

User Image

. . .| Sypher Tsukai Yokai |. . .
.my loyalty is to my ladies.

J ounin
N injutsu
S ensor

l| Sypher took a deep breath, his chest expanding to take in the differences from here and Kirigakure. One was up so very, very high while the other was quite low in terrain So different but they feel so amazingly the same to me. He thought, almost not hearing Mi. When he realized she was speaking to him, he glanced down at her for a moment "I intend to go back to Kirigakure in one piece and breathing. I still owe my life to you, Mi-dono. I cannot give it up here." he replied, smiling. Then he frowned, feeling ANBU moving about the gates and turned his attention to the floating stones that lead the way forward Lets just hope I don't have to fight for it. he had come without any weapons but...he did have a water bottle. And, traditionally, that was all Sypher needed to create a weapon "It might be better, Mizukage, if you were too appear to have some control over me...just a suggestion." he suggested quietly. Maybe the suggestion was overkill but with his reputation here, it might keep him alive long enough to actually reach Kinpaku. |l

Subject
From
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:45 am

User Image
K o d o k i, D o k i j i m a
Jounin - Village Advisor
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
CP: 130/ 410 ll AC: 9,400 ll Ryo: 1210

Doki trekked on. The mountainous areas within Kumo had been cruel to her feet. Her bottom lip overlapped her top in her quiet tantrum. It was a shame for her to almost recede defeat to the terrain despite being a native. After all when the young attendant had always been capricious about leaving outside the region for whatever reason. In her case, it was for the annual exams. The memory of it brought intense colors boiling within her eyes screening within her sockets. It was very resourceful among other major villages although the climax of her part was fairly disappointing. Hmph, maybe I'm just the one with the sour attitude. Fuuuu-- He said he was gonna treat me to some BBQ! Enough's enough, I, Kodoki Dokijima, will take no bullshit! Having some amount of spite lingering in her whorling eyes, she realized it's discomfort and quickly shook it off. It wouldn't be socially appropriate to go around town looking like a murderer. Perhaps a tune would help or else her head will be filled with more unnecessary anger. Gazing up with her head held high, Doki could see that she had a couple of more steps until reaching the gate.

"She's a Killer Queen
Gunpowder, Gelatine
Dynamite with a laser beam!
Guaranteed to blow your mind..
Anytime~!!"

Some verses slipped here and there but the theme fit her just fine. She was feeling a little better and even allowed her head to undulate back and forth with her funky way of walking. And eventually, her nerves settled. Her expression returned to it's neutral look and made one more step up. From this, here, her singing had stopped. Her gaze averted to the two strangers at the gate. A petite woman with white fluffy hair and a shirtless man with a tattoo. Much like her usual self, Doki frequently had mental blocks regarding her peers and their constant change in fashion. Unbeknownst to her stood this man; her first teacher back from when she was still a gennin.

And especially during her rookie years, Doki proved herself to be quite welcoming to foreigners. She smiled at the embarrassing memory of it. Being too open to strangers was not always such a good thing. She took note of the two just by looking at their backs. The man was well toned but it could go the same for the woman if they had come here themselves. The feeling was vague but Doki for some reason felt an air of importance to the woman. Maybe, it was the way she dressed? Formal suit. Maybe for business? Oh, they always come for business. As these thoughts came in, her ears also picked up on the man's statements. He spoke of a title that referred to the woman. Her eyes shifted to a level of some serious degree at the news of title. The Mizukage.

To avoid awkward complications, Doki proceeded in her steps up to the gates. As she passed them, her eyes noticed their somewhat impassive faces. They looked troubled. The man in particular rang an obscure stretch of familiarity in her mind which bent her the question; Have we met? Doki snapped out of her brief trance and stopped after getting two or more steps ahead of them. The girl has never seen the faces of the other kage's, at least to her recollection and even so, based on his statement alone she would not easily believe them. She smiled before clearing her throat. "Ehm, hello strangers. What business might you have with our village?" Doki was well aware of the Anbu positioned over the gates. Her place within the village was known to them like any other villager and would therefore be granted acceptance. But not just yet.

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

13,025 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:10 pm

Upon the front gate, one had been listening. Another of the Oni line, hidden beneath the mask of porcelain. Standing from an overlook, the figure rose, garbed loosely in black to obscure form. Looking down, streaks of fuchsia and pale blue. The lady Mizukage and a strange man. About to speak up, up came through the path came the adviser, Doki. "Good afternoon, Lady Doki," the ANBU spoke up. The voice gave away the figure's voice as male. Even stranger yet was the messenger bird that came, the slip read simply still. The Lady Mizukage had come to visit, and the higher ups knew the office was still in no position to receive her. "Lady Mizukage and her guest. Please, follow me. A meeting must be held elsewhere for the moment." Down the ANBU dropped gracefully, hopping once before touching the ground. Carefully he strode onto a side path, that led up through the mountains to the temple of perseverance.

[Exit to the Temple of Perserverence]
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:18 pm

User Image

.my loyalty is to my ladies.

J ounin
N injutsu
S ensor

l| Sypher sighed, closing his eyes slightly as he heard and felt a familiar person speak nearby She never did learn how to look through all the faces I can put up. he turned his attention to her as she stood in front of them. She'd grown quite a bit from the lazy misift he remembered and he was glad...she'd been one of his favorites students, he remembered "You...really need to have those eyes checked out sometime, Doki-san." he replied gently, hoping that his presence wouldn't startle her once she finally figured out who he was. He was also kind of hoping she wouldn't attack him. He doubted it though...Doki just wasn't a really violent person. At least, the Doki he remembered wasn't "We're here to speak to the Raikage." he continued but fell silent after that. It wasn't his place to speak...not for Kumogakure and certainly not for Kirigakure while Mi was here. She was the Mizukage. He smiled at Doki though, with incredible fondness She really has grown. his smile quickly vanished though as an ANBU appeared and his eyes drifted away and down. He'd follow Mi when she moved unless she told him otherwise. |l

Subject
From

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

13,025 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:30 pm

User Image
K o d o k i, D o k i j i m a
Jounin - Village Advisor
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
CP: 130/ 410 ll AC: 9,400 ll Ryo: 1210

"Afternoon." She anticipated the Anbu and briefly smiled before nodding at the greeting. Her eyes followed him when he created the pace. But then she found them lingering more to the two when the male anbu formally addressed to them. At this, Doki felt her pride plummet as the land's advisor. Fool, fool! If only she had been more knowing. She chuckled and blushed in her slight embarrassment. "How rude of me to not notice! Er, welcome, lady Mizukage and guest. --Ah...my eyes you say?"

She cut her statement mid-sentence to take a good look at the other man. His vividly warm colored hair reminded her of someone but his voice rang some faint bells. Not to mention his facial complexion. She adjusted her orange glasses again because they had a messy habit of slipping down the bridge of her nose. "Well, I do wear glasses now if you can't already see, sir." That statement followed after a cheeky grin with a set of eyes that twinkled on some degree of mischief. Overall, she had no idea what he was talking about. This young half-baked idiot could only think of one other person who would remark wit with gentleness. The one that brought first meaning to her memories. Her eyes suddenly vibrated in sudden thought with new intelligence in them.

Surely.. not so. Even back then, she had a hard time believing his passing. But this.. Her expression put on a scowl of disbelief but the back water works punched out the clogs.
"T-Teach...hup..pupupu...buowugh.." She couldn't form the right sentences. Begin to even think. All the complications that meshed in her life back then in the part of his conspiracy finally blew up. Even then, Doki had vague recollections of his allegations. Kyo, Suzume, Daitomi. What would they do? What wouldn't they do? She achingly moved forward, being the first to follow after the anbu shinobi with a sleeve to wipe away her face. She'll have the time between here and there to fix herself up. If anything, her instinct was to just straighten herself out, at least with pride and dignity. The summit would have no use for a babbling brook. "Idiot Teacher. I told you suffixes don't work out with me.." She mumbled as she passed them while walking down the designation. Her eyes stopped, after a few sniffs. But her mind watered. How will this turn out? What will Kin-sama say?

[[Exits]]
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:49 pm

User Image

████████████████ ████████████  {} ████████

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMI YOUNG ROOxxxxxxxmizukage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [ Chakra : 460 - # = # // Jutsu Used : name goes here ]

Red eyes stared straight at Sypher. Her gaze saddened somewhat. She didn't want him to see it that way. Despite everything she had thought of Yokai more like a friend. His detachment to things that weighed down those who were more 'conscious' of reality had served Mi in a sort of comforting way. He had been that small breath of fresh air she had needed, with his different view of what was going on around them. She looked away as he continued, her features arranging themselves into a blank slate. Now that he was 'awake' she was going to have to get used to the differences. The suggestion was a little uncomfortable for her to enact. Mi could understand where he might believe that it was something to consider as appropriate, given their current circumstances but Mi didn't have the heart to do it. Be it a great folly of hers but she just couldn't treat her Shinobi like that.

In the end it didn't really matter. Before she could even verbally respond to his suggestion someone else had come to receive them. A woman. Mi's gaze rested on her with caution. Her body tensed underneath her over sized cloak. She still had the hood thrown over her head. Reaching a small hand to her head she tugged her hood off so that she would not come out as even more suspicious. Mi didn't immediately respond, the presences around her made her a lot more tense than ever and she fell into her rigid silence. An ANBU dropped down immediately afterward, addressing the woman who had initially come to intercept them as Lady Doki. The ANBU then addressed Mi. It was a little odd stepping into that formal role outside of the village. She assumed this was why the village elders had tried so hard to beat it into her. She needed to be prepared for situations such as these. Nodding slowly as the ANBU instructed her to follow him out to a different area, she cast Yokai a sideway glance. He was speaking to Doki, his tone suggesting he was familiar with the woman. This is his original village. Get used to it... Her mind scolded, Mi following behind Doki as she fell into line with the ANBU. Mi's gaze dulled somewhat as she slipped into that reserved persona she had nurtured all of these years.

[exit]

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:52 am

User Image

.my loyalty is to my lady.

J ounin
N injutsu
S ensor

l| His smile remained hidden even though he wanted to speak out to Doki, wanted to be able to...what? His expression went blank again, emptier then even before as Mi moved after Doki This isn't my village anymore...I can't become attached to these people again...it will only hurt them and me. he thought, following Mi after a moment, allowing her to take the lead rather then traveling beside her as he had on the way over here. She was his Kage now...and if they were going to get out of here with him alive, he'd need to refrain from seeming to be her friend. It wouldn't serve him to appear to be using her friendship to hide behind.
((Exits)) |l

Subject
From
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games