Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Catch Me, Someone! [FULL ROSTER!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:31 am
Ashika Dresden

User Image

Ash would have struggled against Erin lifting her if she had the strength. She hated how weak she must look to her, being carried and unable to do much else, clinging to her for comfort. But she had to accept this, she couldn't walk or even breathe right and she was scared, but not for herself. She was scared that Tsubatsu might try and hurt Erin for beating the crap out of him, but right now that would have to wait. Oh wow... When did the world feel so... fuzzy? She wondered as she started to fade in and out of conciousness. "Erin.." She weakly begged and slowly put her arms around her shoulders, afraid she would simply fall out of her arms.

{If you really knew the darkness of my heart, would you even want to know me?}  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:42 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"They tell me that love is wonderful..."

Erin stopped when they reached the nurse's station and just held Ash in her arms for a few moments, not ready to let go of her yet. "Ash... It'll be alright. I promise. And I'll stay by you the whole time, okay?" She gave the girl a light kiss on the lips, just as much to comfort herself as Ash, and walked into the nurse's office. "Ma'am, my friend was assaulted. He tried to choke her... I'm afraid he might have done serious damage." The nurse acted like these things happened all the time. She pointed Erin to a tiny exam room, instructing her to place Ash on the table/bed. Erin did so, immediately taking Ash's hand when the girl was out of her arms. "I'll be right here," she said softly as the nurse began to examine Ash.

"...but how can something so painful be wonderful?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Lezzy-chan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:25 am
User Image
Elizabeth Greene
"I know that a life without love..."

"I'm glad we're still roommates, too." Lizzy took Robin's hand and walked back to their room, grabbing her jacket off her bed and putting it on. "Come on, let's go to that roller rink!" she said excitedly, taking Robin's hand once again and leading her downstairs. The two walked off-campus toward the rink, Lizzy chatting happily all the while.

"...is no life at all."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:25 pm
User Image
Robin Sena

"what makes u say I,m a witch...,if u don't know the real me?
Robin smiled as she put her red coat on as she held Lizzy's hand and blushed thinking what would happen next,I can't wait going roller skating with Lizzy is a dream come true!
"what makes u say I,m a witch...,if u don't know the real me?."
User Image  

Kau The Haxer

DoomedofLilith

2,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:05 pm
Mumira (Mira) Kiltlon

User Image

Mira had passed out right after Vixy had kissed her and had been unable to answer. Now she woke, rubbing her eyes. She must have been out for a while. She knew she had probably missed the first days of classes so she went over to the phone and called in sick. Her whole body ached. Where did Vixy go?

User Image

"To me, lust is all there is. I won't allow myself to be hurt by fantasies anymore."

((Someone please help me catch up on what is going on. I am so sorry I was absent for so long. I was severely ill and could not get out of bed.))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:12 pm
User Image
Olivia Marie

["Admit it, you love me."]

╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬

Sitting at the back of her class, Olivia reclined on her chair with her feet on the desk while the teacher went on. She had gotten some looks from the teacher, shrugging them off when she didn’t comment on her sitting ettiqutte. Not that she would have made a big deal of it, but the desks were uncomfortable to begin with.

Glancing around the room, the redhead notced that Vixandra wasn’t there…hadn’t the girl said she had this english class? It was one they shared. Not to mention she had been looking forward to looking at those sketches she had yet to see! Oh well…

“The Tempest…” she sighed, running her fingers across the cover of her own book. She loved this piece of work.

╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬

[“'Cause maybe...I love you too. ♥”]

St. John

_Danica Kai_

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:34 pm
Ashika Dresden

User Image

Ash felt Erin kiss her and take her hand, flinching when the nurse touched her abused throat. She opened her mouth in a silent sceam of pain and began gasping for air when she pushed too hard to see the extent of the damage. She gripped the hand tightly and shook while the examination continued. She couldn't speak without it hurting so she just tried to use her eyes, though they were filled with tears. Erin, please don't leave me. I'm so scared. I don't want you to get hurt. Please stay and keep me safe. She pleaded in her mind and with her eyes, squeezing Erin's hand gently.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:58 pm
User Image
Shizuka Ariake

Shizuka stood by, absently staring at the ceiling. She felt rather...unnecessary. It was almost as if she was there simply to take up space. There wasn't much else she could do though. She certainly couldn't help the situation any and she needed to keep her emotions under control. If she didn't, she was likely to hunt Tsubatsu down and kill him. The neko was more than capable of being able to take his life without ever being caught. She sighed and began pulling at her shirt. She just needed to try to keep herself focused on something else and possibly attempt to enjoy being there for decoration purposes.

"Like a flower in a basement, waiting for a lonely death."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:07 pm
Ashika Dresden

User Image

Ash looked at Shizuka through half closed eyes and motioned for her to come to her. She didn't like to see her upset and she knew that look as good as if she was thinking it. Ash knew that if she did go after him and he lived, Tsubatsu would hurt Ash just to hurt them. She couldn't let that happen. These were her friends, and friends stood together through anything. Well, Erin I would like to be more than friends, but that's for a different time...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:14 pm
User Image
Shizuka Ariake

Shizuka obeyed without question, approaching Ash and observing curiously for a few seconds, her ears drooping slightly. She cursed the damned things for all she was worth, contemplating hiding them beneath a hat or something for a while when she next had the chance to retrieve something from her room. She could mask her expression perfectly, but her ears always seemed bent upon giving her true emotions away.

"Like a flower in a basement, waiting for a lonely death."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:24 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin could see that the nurse was inadvertently hurting Ash, and clenched her teeth to keep from screaming at the woman to get her hands off. The nurse was just trying to help, after all. Erin smoothed down Ash's hair gently and brushed away the tears that trembled on the girl's eyelids. "I'm sorry, Ash... I know it hurts... But don't worry, I'm not going anywhere." Erin looked over at Shizuka, the guilt and conflict still at war within her. Only two days, and already she felt so strongly for both these girls... But right now, it was Ash that needed her, as the deathgrip on her hand reminded her.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:34 pm
Ashika Dresden

User Image

Ash relaxed when the nurse said that there was no major damage, just tons of bruising. She wasn't allowed to eat solid food for a few days, but she'd be fine. She gave them both a trembling smile and and squeezed Erin's hand softly. She worked up the courage to say in a hoarse voice, "I guess I'm a bit tougher than last time. Goodie." and winced from the effort.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:43 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin smiled slightly and touched Ash's face gently. "Shh. Don't talk too much. It's okay, he can't take any of us. And he's definitely not getting on campus. So don't worry about it, okay? Do you think you can walk?"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:43 pm
User Image
~~~Rone Monlay~~~

xoxoxo

Leaning back in her chair she listen halfheartedly to the teach giving a speech in the front of the class room. "Hm what should I do next?" She thought. She could do anything she wanted but her imagenation was dying by the second. All of a sudden she had a great idea. "I know I can write Olivia. I'm sure she has a class." Rone grabbed a sheet of paper and started to write in pretty handwriting a note to Olivia, "Hey hun. This is a good morning note. And I wanted to say have a good day in class. Make sure to learn alot!" She added a wink to the end of the note and an I love you. She smiled, folded the note and sent it on it's way to Olivia and Rone made sure it landed in her hands. Rone could feel herself get nervous and couldn't help but think back on the other day at the mall when they were together. "She's perfect."

xoxoxo

Diabolical Deliriums

5,425 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Lezzy-chan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:32 pm
User Image
Elizabeth Greene
"I know that a life without love..."

While they were en-route to the rink, a big, black car with tinted windows pulled up beside Lizzy and Robin. It drove alongside them slowly as the driver rolled down his window. "Elizabeth Greene?" he inquired, pointing at Lizzy. The driver was a white-skinned, dark-haired man with deep blue eyes, and Lizzy had never seen him before. Lizzy jumped slightly, surprised that a complete stranger knew her name. "Y-yes? Can I help you?" she asked, wondering if maybe this man was a friend of her parents. Or maybe from the school?

Neither, as it turned out. The driver rolled up his window and nodded to two men in the back of the car. They opened the back door, grabbed Lizzy, and yanked her inside without giving Robin or Lizzy time to react. The door slammed shut and drove away quickly down the road. The car had no license plates, and was soon out of sight, leaving Robin alone on the sidewalk. Lizzy was gone. Kidnapped.

Inside the car, Lizzy was petrified. Still frozen numb with fear, she didn't even think to struggle as the men pinned her arms and legs, laying her flat across the backseat. The man holding her arms pulled the cap off of a needle and jabbed it into Lizzy's arm, making her yelp in surprise. Almost immediately, she felt very tired. She tried to stay awake, but it was no use; she was sliding into unconsciousness. "Why...?" she whispered as she blacked out.

Why me?

"...is no life at all."

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games