Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feverw0lf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:45 pm
Second Year Slytherin Student: SaLevera Sykes

User Image

Levera tossed a scathing glance at Therian as he looped his arm through hers and opened her mouth to make a snide remark, but Therian was all ready dragging her towards the carriages. “ Oi! Hey you...you looking for a fight?! Quick dragging! I can walk on my own.” She dug her heels in the ground and stopped them both from moving forward.

I can walk on my own, boy!” She said again, pulling her arm away from his and crossing them over her chest, glowering at him. She turned her nose up at him and stalked past him. But something caught her feet, she stumbled forward and tried to regain her balance, which caused her to fall against Therian. She blushed and tried to shove herself away before he put his arms around her, which made heart flutter. Levera was confused everytime that happened and just never wanted to feel it happen. But she couldn't help it around Therian...maybe that was the reason she kept have inexplicable urges to beat the crap out of him.

~~
“Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to wrestle with your demons will cause your angels to sing. Use the pain as fuel, as a reminder of your strength.”  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:47 pm
User Image

Mira smiled, she liked the boy, and he had defiant air to him, one she didn't mind sharing. His eyes, they held something, a passion she could see buried behind his words. Deciding she liked the boy she smirked, "Well then look away, just don't linger in the naughty areas to long." She said as she leaned up to stretch out her limbs breaking her eye contact to close them for a moment. Her mind turning over her opinion of the boy. He seemed to be always judging but in a needed way, if everyone in the wold looked at it the same, there would be not color to it. At that moment Slange decided he was uncomfortable and began to move around in her robes, Making it look as if something was moving on her leg underneath her robes. He then stelled back down, and she was happy she wouln't have to yell at him. Poeople tending to judge her when they found out she could talk to snakes. She wondered if the boy would be the same.

User Image  

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Sailor Tralfamadore

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Stella Forsyth was usually quite confident, but she felt nervous as she stepped off the train with her twin sister, Dorabella. No one had prepared her for Hogwarts. Her mother was from Italy, where she had attended a completely different school of magic; her father was a Muggle. She looked at her sister and noticed that she was nervous, too. I've always been so good at Muggle school, Stella thought. I love reading and learning. It can't be too different - or can it? How do I know if my brilliance at history and science will translate to brilliance at History of Magic and Potions? How do I know success with books will mean success with a wand?

Stella tried to calm her nerves in the way she always did: Recite lists of information. She decided to go with the capitals of Europe. She breezed through the easy ones first - London, Paris, Moscow, Madrid, Berlin and the like - and was on her way to the trickier Balkan capitals when she heard one of the staff members call out for the first-years to get in line. They saw large boats ready to take them across the biggest lake Stella had ever seen. This caused Stella's worries to change to excitement. She loved sailing.

She looked over at her sister. Still nervous.

((OOC: Can I have Dora as a NPC? I asked about this in my character form, but I didn't get an answer. Since Stella is a twin, it doesn't make sense for her sister not to be in school with her.))

((OOC: Either both of them attend school or only one of them, we've made every twin in the class do separate work. I will, however, check with Kakatary about whether or not we can make an exception, until I get back to you, role play both of them.~Dwolf))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:43 pm
I'm fine with doing work for both of them, if that's what is necessary.  

Sailor Tralfamadore

Sailor Tralfamadore

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm
((OOC: I'm not really sure how to respond to other people's, since it seems not many of the recent posters are first-years, so I'll just continue with what I have.))

Stella and Dora climbed on to a single boat. Though they were both extroverts, Stella was more interested in looking out at the lake than she was in making friends. Stella figured there would be plenty of time to make friends later - after they'd been sorted. Besides, who knew if the people she met would be in her house anyway? She didn't want to get all chummy with someone only to find out they were in no classes together and never even crossed paths in the hallways. Their father, who had attended a Muggle boarding school in his youth, cautioned them against this: "The first people you meet who you like," he said, "never stay your friends. Friends take time."

"What house do you think we'll be in?" Dora said to her sister. "I figure I'll probably get Slytherin, maybe Gryffindor. I think you'll make Ravenclaw."

"I'll punch them all in the face if I don't get Ravenclaw," Stella said passively, looking down at the lake, trying to see what it held. She thought she saw a large eye swim past, like on a whale or giant squid. She did a double take. In an English lake? Not possible. But then, this was a school of magic... Anything was possible!

Stella saw what looked like tentacles rush past. It was, indeed, a giant squid - or maybe a colossal squid, even! She smiled. Stella had learned so much, and yet so little, in her Muggle school. Even with a witch mother who performed magic around the house and took them to wizarding neighborhoods and Quidditch games, Stella still felt like there was a lot the world of magic had to teach her. She was eager to learn.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:19 pm
User Image
Madelynn (Madi) Bellastella
Madi noticed the flocks of nervous and excited students making their way to the boats. They were all tittering about "which houses they'll be in". She knew about Slytherin, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Griffindor from her mother's years here but she didn't believe it mattered which one she got into. All Lily cared about was her music, she hoped there was a good program here. Sighing she followed the mass and hopped on a boat ignoring the excited chatter.

It's all about the music...  

harrypotterpsycho

5,600 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100

Garden of Wisteria

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:39 pm
User ImageTherian rolled his eyes as she fought him. She was always so damn proud. She wouldn't let anyone help her, take anyone's suggestions or let herself be seen as a young woman. But Therian did. At any opportunity he enjoyed annoying her by suggesting that she couldn't do something, that he could do it better or remarking on how hot she looked that day. Not that he believed her incapable, he just liked to get a rise out of her. And not that he didn't respect her, but he liked to remind her that there was more to her that freakish strength and knowledge of five different ways to strangle him.

He put up his hands in surrender and decided to let her go on, wondering if she would turn around to attack him if he wolf whistled at her as she walked ahead of him. But he didn't even have time to finish the thought. Taking a step forward she tripped, most uncharacteristically and fell against him. With his hands up as they were, it was only natural to bring them around her in an instant reaction to catch and steady her. Then a sly smile slid across his face as he squeezed her closer for a minute.

Leaning back he looked down at her, "After the whole summer you just couldn't resist getting wrapped up in my arms? You shoulda told me before. I could have showed you all kinds of things..." he joked deviously. Levera was two years younger than him, but it was hard to think of her as anything but a young woman. She had a fierce, wild beauty, a lean body and a smartass mouth.

He really didn't want to smile or laugh or be playful anymore. With anyone. He just wanted to beat the s**t out of people and kill some dark wizards. And Levera understood that. Even more she wanted to do the same. It made it so much easier to relax around her when he didn't feel the need to explain himself. And as much as she claimed that he was annoying and a b*****d, he was sure that she actually enjoyed his attention. Perhaps just a little bit, but a bit none the less.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:38 am
User ImageAgain, more of the playful coyness. And bolder than he would have figured. A smile flickered at the corner of his mouth for a moment before he regained control and rearranged his features into their usual stoic expression, reminding himself that this was why he didn't like to get to know his subjects because already he was coloring her with her attributes. Granted they were all positive so far, but he was sure that would not be the case on further inspection. And he did not want anything to detract from her beauty as he saw her now.

Instead of replying, he merely took her offer and studied her. The features of her face were all laced with the same playfulness as her voice. Her eyes sparkled, her mouth had a contrary little smirk and even her nose seemed to be shaped proudly between her sculpted cheekbones and jaw. His eyes trailed over her swanlike neck that seemed to exude a soft delicacy but also held her head almost arrogantly. Her shoulders and collarbone seemed nearly fragile, though she held herself with confidence. She had warned him against looking too long, but he was a young man.

Besides even as an impartial artist, he would have taken time to enjoy the sight of her breasts. Well formed, temptingly pert but not overpowering her other features. Moving lower he enjoyed how her ribcage tapered to a tiny waist, so very feminine. Before flaring back out to alluring hips. He would have liked to ask her to stand so that he could study her hips and legs more clearly. But as he noted the shape of her thighs and calves and the daintiness of her ankles and feet, from what he could tell of her clad form, he caught movement under her robes. For a moment his eyes drew sharp but he remembered that she had a pet snake. Students often kept some of their pets on their person. As he had that thought, he found himself imagining her posing with just her pet and nothing else. A sort of symbolic work symbolizing the relationship between pet and mistress, how there was clear communication and understanding and nothing stood between them.

Working his way back up, he noted the arch of her back. And his eyes stuck as he tried to determine just how she was holding herself while looking at her from the front. But he could see the gracefulness in her posture, coupled with an allure that he wondered if he could translate into art. He felt certain that it was here, in her back. As he continued to ponder over this, he imagined how he would pose a sketch of her. Perhaps with her hands over her head, her face turned slightly so that the focus was on her body and the way that her posture and simple conformation created this allure that she possessed.

However, the carriage rocked to a halt at the main entrance and it seemed that Gareth's time for study and contemplation was over.

Garden of Wisteria

Feverw0lf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:27 am
“Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to wrestle with your demons will cause your angels to sing. Use the pain as fuel, as a reminder of your strength.”

Second Year Slytherin Student: SaLevera Sykes

User Image
Levera froze for a moment as Therian's arms came around her. Some part of her liked the fact that he was holding her close, another part of her screamed at her that this was wrong. Levera couldn't have closeness or tenderness. It was dangerous. It would make her lose her ability to fight.

But Therian smelled so good and he was warm and Levera just wanted to fall asleep in his arms cause she was convinced that she would be safe there and maybe she could actually get some sleep. She stopped her run on thought process before Ferreus read into it. Levera forced her mind to go blank and shoved Therian away from her. “ Don't touch me like that....” she growled half heartedly. As she pulled herself up into the carriage she mumbled to herself, “ I'm not worth getting yourself in trouble over.

~~
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:17 pm
Aria Snow~~~~First Year

Aria wonders around like a lost puppy unsure what to do. She is timid and scared. "Will someone please help me? I don't know what to do or where to go."

xX scioly lover Xx

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:24 pm
xX scioly lover Xx
Aria Snow~~~~First Year

Aria wonders around like a lost puppy unsure what to do. She is timid and scared. "Will someone please help me? I don't know what to do or where to go."

Everyone's already at the great hall. Today is the last day of sorting so you should hurry!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:25 pm
Spazcatking
xX scioly lover Xx
Aria Snow~~~~First Year

Everyone's already at the great hall. Today is the last day of sorting so you should hurry!

thank you!  

xX scioly lover Xx

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:26 pm
xX scioly lover Xx
Aria Snow~~~~First Year

You're late, sorry! Sorting's over today, and classes have started.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:01 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
emember those walls i built? well, baby they're tumbling down
and they didn't even put up a fight, they didn't even make up a sound
i used to think maybe you love me, now baby i'm sure
and i just can't wait till the day, when you knock on my door

halo, halo, halo
and don't it feel good?

♡ Eleanor dashed onto the Hogsmeade Station, out of breath. Her pace slowed down as she caught no sight of scarlet train, nor smoke. After tapping her foot impatiently for more than ten minutes, she heard a loud, high-pitched whistle and straightened her back. As soon as students started to hop off the train, she pointed to the carriages and cleared her throat, "Second years and above to the carriages, first years here! "she cried and waved her lantern above her head, hoping to get the student's attention ♡

outfit

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games