Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:42 am
Lokita Roseblade

User Image

Lokita shook in her brother's arms, trying to sort through the memories that had just awakened in her mind. "I... I remember... I remember him..." She finally whispered in a trembling voice, so soft only Jorden could hear her.

{I never, ever want to be anywhere my sister isn't. I don't even- Oh look! A red dot! Catch it!}  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:00 am
User Image
Jorden Gregory Ariake

I want to find something I've wanted all along...

Jorden felt his blood run cold at Loki's words. She remembered... That meant she could give them his description. He pushed the thought away for the time being and kept holding her gently, trying to let her know she would be okay. "It's alright, Loki-chan. You're safe. He can't touch you. Harmony and I will protect you."

Somewhere I belong...

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:37 am
Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

They don't understand us...

As Harmony gently rocked Lulu, she walked over to a small box of things she had brought for them. A few things that they had played with as children. She fished out a small rainbow colored bundle and held it for her little sister, who looked at it and gasped one word. "Socky..."

She watched as she started to have a full conversation with the rolled up pair of toe socks, much like she had done years before, with only her half able to be heard by the others. Socky was her comfort toy, or at least it had been. She was glad that some things hadn't changed.

...And perhaps they never will.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:02 am
Lulu Shadowstrike

User Image

Lulu held her beloved Socky to her chest, talking to it softly and listening to him reply. "Socky, it was so hard for me. I couldn't stop him for years." Lulu told him.

You did what you could when you figured out how. Don't beat yourself up like that kiddo. You still protected her for a good long time. Socky said gently.

"But still, it took all that time for me to figure it out. She still got hurt. I suck at being a big sister." She replied sadly.

Oh shut up with the pity talk girl. Sure, she was hurt in the begining, but you STOPPED it from continuing. Be proud of that you stupid fuzzball. Was the curt response.

{What makes you think I won't kill you? I don't care about me, but if you want her, you die. Yeah, that's right Socky. They die.}  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:06 am
User Image
Jorden Gregory Ariake

I want to find something I've wanted all along...

Jorden excused himself from the room and picked up his cell phone from the kitchen table, opening it and scrolling quickly through the numbers until he reached Sirrah's. He waited impatiently for her to pick up. 'She has to know what I know... That Loki remembers now...'

Somewhere I belong...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:12 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

"Love is like the wind..."

Sirrah was distracted from her boyfriend and happiness when her cell phone buzzed insistently in her pocket. "Excuse me for a moment, love," she said softly, stepping from Ash's room into the hallway before picking up. "This is Sirrah." Her face paled as Jorden explained things to her. "I see... Lulu wouldn't tell us, but perhaps with some persuasion, you could get Loki to describe him... Yes, I have a few leads, but a description would really speed things up. Almost as much as a name. Oh, don't worry about me, Jorden. I've been around long enough to know a few things about survival. Thank you for telling me, dear. Yes, goodbye." Sirrah hung up her phone and sighed with satisfaction as she entered the room. "Good news and bad news," she said to Kevin softly, making sure the two younger girls were talking with each other before speaking. "Lokita remembered the face of the creature."

"You can't see it, but you can feel it's there."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:19 am
Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

Kevin stiffened at her words, this news sucking the joy right out of him and returning him to being the protective uncle. "She remembers? How? I want to kill him for what he did to them. I want him dead." He said in a vicious voice, but kept it low enough to keep the two girls in the bed from hearding him.

:I have to see people die everyday, but that just makes the ones I save that much more special:  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:31 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

"Apparently Lulu had a nightmare about him, and Loki saw it through their empathy link. Got all her memories back because of it." Sirrah sighed softly and took Kevin's hand. "Don't worry about it, love. I will most certainly let you know when I find out who it is." She glanced over at the two girls and spoke even quieter. "Did Erin tell you what happened with those burns?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:39 am
Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

He shook his head and returned his gaze to the two talking girls. Ash had settled down more and was even managing a smile, a shaking smile but a smile. "No. She only told me that Bennet had tied Ash down. But they look bad. Did she tell you anything?"

He hated to see these two injured. Ash was starting to aquire a very long record here and he disliked that greatly. He was thinking about writing a contract that she was no longer allowed to enter the hospital unless she was visiting him and Sirrah.

:I have to see people die everyday, but that just makes the ones I save that much more special:  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:47 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

"She came in for them last night... She told me everything. Apparently, she and Ash's family stole and destroyed Tsubatsu's car, and took it back so he could see the wreck. Erin was the only one who put herself in the grafitti paintings they did on it, so he came after her for revenge." Sirrah winced at the thought. "He destroyed her mother's necklace and the last remaining pictures of her parents, and then burned her hands and face with a lighter. So terribly cruel... She's pyrophobic because of what happened to her parents..." Sirrah glanced over at Erin again and her eyes softened. "But all Erin is worried about now is Ash's safety... Apparently he threatened to kill Ash just to make Erin pay."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:59 am
Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

Kevin felt his stomach turn with rage and a slight sickness. "That a** wipe ain't coming into this room. You go to the twins, I'll stay here with the girls. I don't care how many shifts I have to pull to watch them and keep them safe. I'll do it." He kissed her softly and gave her a slight smile, sliding on the ring that she had said yes to onto her left ring finger. "Now Miss Doc, you go and take care of our nieces. I'll watch these two rug-rats. Be safe and I love you."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:07 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah smiled slightly and gave Kevin a kiss. "So many reasons to love you... Don't worry about me, dear. I'll be fine." Sirrah left the hospital, smiling slightly at the ring on her finger, remembering how just the day before she'd been wishing there was one there. Sirrah hurried back to Kevin's house where both sets of twins were waiting.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:16 am
Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

They don't understand us...

Harmony sat next to Lulu as she sat on the floor, talking to Socky with the enthusiasim of someone meeting up with a long lost friend. She gave her brother a soft smile, watching him pet Lokita's ears gently to help her relax more. She had been a trembling mess since the two of them had shared the memories. She hoped that the two of them would be able to handle the strain, and suddenly Harmony was very glad that she and Jorden had no such bond. I don't think I would want to have him floating in my mind, knowing what I've done, who I've been with, what I've seen. Seems horrible enough just dealing with one person's mistakes. I couldn't imagine both of ours. The young woman thought as she watched her little sisters.

...And perhaps they never will.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:22 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah entered the house and walked to the bedroom where she could hear Lulu talking. She opened the door slowly and smiled at each of her nieces and her nephew. "Everything okay?" She smiled at Lulu. "I see you and Socky have reunited." She turned her gaze gently to Lokita. "Loki, dear, may I speak to you for a moment, please?" she asked softly.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:30 am
Trouble Shinotu

User Image

"Alright boys, this monster has gotten away with too damn much for too long. Let's say we get him back for Dagger and Wings?" Trouble asked coldly.

The sight of Erins' burns and Ash screaming as she was held back had torn him apart and now he wanted justice. The others growled with rage and nodded. The cops were useless and no one would listen to them. "Alright druzʹya, take all that you will need to do your end. As well as you Pitt. We have an animal to put down." Tank said in an angry rumble as he played with the lighter he had found in the alley where Tsubatsu had hurt Erin.

The two men grabbed their things; a blow torch and sparker for Trouble, and a mid-sized socket wrench and the hunting knife that had scarred Ash years ago for Pitt. The five men walked out of the shop, murder and revenge burning in their hearts, and went into the streets to look for their target.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games