Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Fruit Basket Rp (FOR ANYONE) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:29 pm
Watching Zelina walk off into the hot springs he then sighed. Looking down to Kira, he then smiled before leaning down kissing her head gently. Leaning back he looked up to the sky a bit."Don't worry.. She's just shy.. And tends to over think things.."He said softly before smiling a bit shaking his head. Lifting Kira up a bit he looked to her smiling.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:32 pm
Akito felt yuzu holding him to her so tightly, he was surprised.
Her hands grasped his shoulder, holding him tightly to her, not letting him go.
"I'll never leave you my dear..." He whispered in her ear, his hands finding place at her waist. "You must trust me on that, I won't ever leave you. Just please do not do something so reckless again, okay?"

Haruhi got up as the doctor left. She winced once and then stretched her long, slender body.
Why don't you just die already?
"Ohhh that felt good." She sighed, standing up straight.
Haru took Rath's hand in hers gently and smiled up at him reassuringly.
"I feel great." She smiled, wiping off the dried blood from under her right eye.*
Why don't you just die already?
Haru dragged him outside and realized the rain had stopped. Scrubbing the last of the blood from her eye, she hugged Rath softly, saying, "I love you Rath..."
Why don't you just die already?!
His words he had spoken to Yuzu in the hall comforted her, yet made her sad that Yuzu was sad.
"... I loved her too! I just pushed her away because she was the cat!"

At the kiss laid upon her head by Tsutu, Kira -her claws still sheathed- thumped her back paws against Tsutu hard, and her little eyes twinkled happily.
She nipped at his hands and kept kicking at him, not really noticing the girl go.

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:40 pm
Pulling away a bit, she then nodded a little. She then looked up to him before looking up into his eyes. Sighing gently she looked up to him before smiling."I promise.."Whispered her voice before she leaned up kissing him gently. Her throat hurt badly but she knew she'd be fine to go in an hour or two.

Smiling he then gasped before falling back against the hot springs wooden deck. Closing his eyes he let his jaw drop as if he just died. Opening his eyes he then looked up to her chuckling."Heh.. Heh.. Just kidding.."Murmured his voice before he smiled looking up to her. Sticking his tongue out goofily like a big brother would he chuckled.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:40 pm
Rath hugged her back. I love you to.. Haru. He said softly.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:58 pm
As Zelina entered her room quetly, she sighed then changed out of her bahing suit and into another kimono. As she started to lay on the bed, she couldn't help thinking abut Tsutsu..  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:04 pm
Picking up Kira, he then got out grabbing a towel. Wrapping her in it he rubbed the towel on her little head. Sighing gently he then got up before moving over to the resort he moved into the building holding her."Lets get you some clothing.."Spoke out his voice happily before he nodding a bit. Moving forward he walked to the laundry room setting her down on the dryer while he looked through some clothing.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:05 pm
Akito drew Yuzu up in his arms and murmured, "I am getting you out of this stuffy place." He carried her through the hallways and straight outside. They passed Haru and Rath and Akito kissed Yuzu deeply, walking all the way back to the main house.
"Do you mind going back home, dear one?" He asked quietly.

Kira changed back into her human form when Tsutu sat her on the dryer and she smiled cutely at him, waving once as if to say, "Hi, I am still here!"
Her feet dangled off and they swayed from side to side as she kept smiling at him.

Haru felt a pang of pain when Akito and Yuzu passed.
Why don't you just die already?!?!
Haru's fingers gripped at Rath a tiny bit tighter and she closed her eyes tightly to shut out the image and the voice.
"I can't seem... To get it out of my head." Haru said very softly.

((Wow, 3 chars. This is hardcore xD. I feel like a puppeteer trying to not muss up the strings of the marionettes. =D))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:11 pm
I'm sorry you have to go through this.. Rath told her, still hugging her.

((>.<))  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:15 pm
Looking up to him a little she crossed her arms a bit. Passing by Haru and Rath she looked over his shoulder to them. Seeing Haru she smiled a bit before offering a small friendly wave. She found her someone and she needed to apologize to her. Being kissed though she blinked before closing her eyes. Sighing gently she shook her head a bit."No.. It's fine.."She said softly looking up to him a little.

Looking about he finally found a little kimono that was blue with little flowers and butterflies on it. Grabbing a little red obi to match he then looked to her noticing she was naked. Blinking he then shook his head before handing her little children undergarments."Kira-chan! Put these on and come here.."Groaned his voice before he reached up placing them on her. Picking her up he placed her down before placing on the kimono. Tying the obi quickly he then sighed before looking down to her. Drying her hair he sighed gently.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:29 pm
Kira giggled at Tsutu and looked up as he sighed. Her eyes turned softer and inquisitive.
She tugged at him, as if to say, "I'm sorry, did I do something wrong?"

Akito carried her all the way to the main house and back to his room.
He placed her on the bed so she could rest, and sat on the edge of the bed next to her.
"I'm so glad you are okay my dear." He smiled softly.
The broken vase was still on the floor and Akito looked at it once, then back at Yuzu with a soft face.
"Are you feeling okay now?"

Why don't you just die already?!
Haruhi pressed close to Rath and her body didn't feel as cold.
She looked up as Yuzu and Akito passed them. At least Yuzu was happy now.
Why don't you just die already?!?!
Haruhi squinted at Yuzu and almost collapsed when she saw a small, apologetic smile crease Yuzu's face. Yuzu waved apologetically and then Haru lost sight of her.
Why don't you just-
Silence.
Haru laughed in relief and hugged Rath loosely and she said in a cracked voice, "She finally did it, Rath..."

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:34 pm
Rath nodded. Yuzu finally was happy. As he hugged Haru, he became relieved.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:46 pm
Haru sighed into Rath's chest and she stood on her toes to kiss him.
Relief filled her veins as she searched her head to find it clear and happy.
She finally felt happy...
The wind blew some leaves around Haru and Rath and Haru said quietly, "Maybe we shouldn't hang out in front of a hospital. Kinda gives me the creeps." She smiled.

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:59 pm
Looking down to her, he then blinked a little before realizing she was wondering what he meant. Picking her up he held her bridal style smiling a little. Leaning down he kissed her forehead before shaking his head."It's fine.. Big brother Tsutsu will help you out.. Now come on let me go get dressed and we'll invite Lina-chan to come to dinner.."He said gently but softly before nodding a bit. Moving to his room, he set her down gently before moving to his bathroom changing into a set of black boxers. Walking out he then grabbed a black kimono before placing it around himself then tying his black obi. Holding out his hand for Kira he smiled a bit.

Resting on his bed, she touched her neck a bit. Feeling the stitches she winced a bit before looking up to him. A bit of her felt lost like it was never there. But for the main part she supposed she felt better and relieved. Looking up to him she nodded a little before dropping her hand."Yes.. I feel better.."She said softly looking up to him smiling a little. She had done a lot of thinking since she was unconcious. She wanted to have so many things, but when she was in her dark place. She only thought about Akito.. Which proved to her if she were to die, she wouldn't want anyone but Akito to be there with her for her last moments.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:10 pm
Akito lie next to her, his eyes drooping from tiredness. He held Yuzu's hand and his eyes closed.
"I'm glad... You feel better...." He murmured quietly.

Kira hopped onto Tsutu's shoulders instead of taking his hand.
She curled her little legs and arms around him and smiled.
Her little kimono just looked so adorable on her and she ruffled Tsutu's hair, biting his ear softly even though she was human again.

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:44 pm
Blinking he merely fell forward before chuckling looking up to him. Holding her legs he then moved forward ducking under the door frame. Finding Lina's room he then knocked on the door a bit. Holding Kira's legs he then jumped a little when she bit his ear."Hey now.. Knock it off.. Lina-chan.. We.. Ow! Kira, your teeth are sharp.."Mumbled his voice before he called out to Lina. Wincing he gasped a bit before feeling his ear in her mouth.

Moving closer to him, he then sighed gently before shaking her head. Looking up to him a little she then moved closer to him. Cuddling up to him a bit she moved his arm around her waist before closing her eyes."I'm sorry.. For today.."Whispered her voice quietly before she fell asleep cuddling up to him more.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games