Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Hunters Call ( Supernatural style roleplay. it's back!!! ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Howling Wolf
  Welcome back Buncha Strange :3
  A new creature arises, The Werewolf O.O
View Results

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:13 am
Damian looked back in forth between the two as they bickered, his tail wagging from having his ears scratched. When it seemed Jack still did not trust him, he sighed and pulled away. Grabbing his pants from the pile laying on the ground he went and changed back to his his human appearance behind a tree. "I'm a skinwalker. If you haven't noticed." He said, somewhat mad now as he showed himself again and finished getting dressed. "I trusted two of you for starters, now can't you at least give me a shot?" He turned to Kari. "What ya mean by 'keep him' anyway?"

[[he doesnt see himself as a monster, just different. Besides, its my char. anyway, so why it matter? lol]]  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:08 am
Jack turned to glare at Damian, "Trust us?" He said, "Your the creature here ok. We didn't just get done being tricked by vampires just so another monster could turn or eat someone else." He still held his knife at the ready..though honestly he wasn't sure how much iron would hurt this..skinwalker? "So until your proven innocent, consider yourself a suspect."  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:37 am
Damian didn't wait for Kari's answer but he instead growled at Jack through his teeth. He made sure to put his hands in his pockets so that the guy didn't get the wrong idea and think he was going to attack them or something. "Okay a*****e, listen up. I don't know what your damn problem is but I'm getting really tired of your s**t already. I don't know what happened with those vampires I smelled on you guys but enough is enough. You need to get it through your thick freaking skull that not all of us are freaking monsters." He was in Jack's face at this point, standing at 6' 2".
"I wouldn't harm a human unless my life depended on it and even then killing them would never cross my mind. I was taught better than what you would think. We're not so different. I can just change into a dog. That's the only difference between you and me."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:47 pm
Jack glared right back at Damian, clenching the knife in his hand tighter. "How about you get something through your thick head, mutt. We don't trust someone just because they said so. You have no proof that your lieing, so you can't demand anything. Now back off." He wasn't about to go through another game of 'cure and die' due to not being cautious. "That's quite a temper you have there though, maybe you got pissed at those hikers."  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:13 pm
I wanna be the very best
To catch them is my real test

Like no one ever was
To train them is my cause

Kari moved between the two boys, putting a hand on each of their chests and pushing back. "Hey! Play nice boys!" She said anxiously, not wanting to see either of them. To distract them, she answered Damian's question. "I meant 'keep you' as in a pet. I've always wanted a dog! And you're adorable." She said brightly.

Clickies please? You know you want to click the adorable pokemon on my farm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:08 pm
Edit:

Jack gave Kari a annoyed look, "Didn't we just get through this discussion, or are you ready to turn into another human craving creature?" He asked, pulling her along back to the group. He didn't intend to be that harsh, but honestly they can't trust any creature without proof and it didn't help that Kari was acting like he was a lost puppy. He turned back to look at the skinwalker, "You come to...I want to keep my eye on you.." He led them back to the group, After which he ran inside and came back out with a couple of papers, already knowing where to look this time.

"Skinwalker. Cousin of the werewolf. While in dog form they feast on the hearts of humans. They are commonly known to pose as house pets for food and to turn others into their kind...a silver bullet will drop them."  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:28 pm
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

Kari looked guilty at his words. She wished he would stop bringing that up. So she'd made a mistake. That didn't mean she needed to be mean. She could keep her guard up without being rude about it. Sighing, she followed Jack, hanging her head. He needed to lighten up and she needed to be more serious......

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:06 pm
Damian got instantly pissed that he had been called mutt. That word set off hatred, and always would. "I know you did not just call me that..." Damian growled, though it was low enough not to be heard by Jack. "No, I didn't get pissed off by them. I'd never seen them before the news."
When he was told to come along, he reluctantly followed. This situation was gonna get bad quick if whatever killed those hikers didn't show up.
He was thinking of Kari's answer as they headed back, and he honestly didn't mind the idea.
When Jack went inside though, he just shifted to his dog form and lay by Kari's feet after stepping out of his clothes that he'd been wearing. There was no care for the others at this point. All he wanted to do was make some friends, and now that guy was probably trying to figure out how to kill him. Either way, Damian was furious at Jack for calling him mutt.

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:20 pm
Lilly pulled her feel up onto the porch and stared at the dog at Kari's feet, looking like her normal self. She hadn't gone off on a rant, but she hadn't gotten up to pet the newest addition to the house, either. Honestly, she was trying to figure out where things fit in, how it would work. She listened to Jack intently, gaze on Damien.

"The hearts of humans... That's new." Lilly shook her head and leaned back, lying on the wooden porch. "And silver yet again."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:09 pm
"You know, maybe we should get our hands on some silver, preferably before something urgent comes up and we end robbing a jewelery store." Remy mused. Last time, they had been lucky, but if they got caught robbing a jewelery store, it was prison. "Besides, if he's not the culprit, I'm sure he wouldn't mind having a neutral party watch him all night to make sure he's not just playing us, no offense or nothing." Remy said, the last bit directed at Damian.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:38 pm
Samantha remained silent, her gaze shifting from each of her friends to finally land on Damian. She didn't know him that well, but she had a feeling he wasn't the culprit. Even if he was a skinwalker, a supernatural creature, she couldn't just go out and assume he did attack the hikers. Still, she knew there was a slim chance. Standing up straight, she gently rubbed her hand against the cast on her arm, turning face Jack and Remy. "As fun as that sounds, I believe there is a easier way to get our hands on silver. Like, I don't know, raiding that old antique shop near the book store. There tons of silver items there."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:56 pm
"Great, just, how are we gonna afford all that silver? Fixing my car is putting me in the Poorhouse and I dunno about everyone else." Remy said with a shrug.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:50 pm
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

Kari absently reached out to pet Damian as he lay with her. She moved to sit on the floor with him, petting his silvered fur. She'd always loved animals. "Not everything in the book is right though." Kari felt the need to point out. "I was a vampire and I didn't kill anyone." She'd come close, but that was because people insisted on being near her. She felt sure that, left to herself, she would have been able to hold herself away from civilization.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:28 pm
Damian's tail swayed quickly while he was being pet. He rarely got to enjoy things like this, so it was rather pleasurable. Even so, Damian heard everyone speaking of silver, and he gave a whimper as he looked at Kari with a sense of fear in his eyes as he rested his head on her lap. He hoped she would understand his concern. Silver was such an inhumane death, and he'd seen the results. It is a powerful poison if it were to contact the bloodstream, effectively and painfully killing the victim. It was not a way he would ever want to die. At Remy's bit about a neutral party he lifted his head up and nodded, to say he agrees with the idea.

{{EDIT}}  

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers