Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
.:-Post Mortem-:. (Open/Full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:25 am
User Image
Kannah Ariake

Kannah finally returned to the cell block after helping her brother contain the demons. They had only ended up killing a select few; most of the demons had just been caught up in the excitement of the ensuing chaos. The instigators, on the other hand, were thrown into the Depths.

She went to Elfy immediately, who looked just the way she'd left her. "I miss anything important, hermanita?"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:30 am
User Image
Iga

The reason Iga hadn't been helping restore order to Hell was simple; he had captured Lilith and was tormenting her. Every step of the way, he made sure she knew why he was punishing her; his family was not to be touched, and his rules were to be obeyed absolutely. Otherwise, he would punish her by sending her to the Depths.

By the time he finished, Lilith looked nothing like her former self. She looked about a hundred years old, and was covered in ugly burns and scratch marks that looked like they could have been from beaks. Iga patted the wounded demon's head and giggled cheerfully. "You'll bear these scars and this age for the rest of your death, my dear! I hope next time you'll think before acting so rashly, yes?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:37 am
User Image
Elfy.

"Onee-san!!"

Elfy leaped up and threw her arms around the older chiropteran. She was happy she could finally move again. There was nothing really left for her to do though. Eblis was already dead. Lilith was still lingering around somewhere though. She sighed, cuddling up to her sister and pouting.

"You missed many important things, onee-san..."

Elfy frowned, releasing her sister and turning to Reelo instead. The human had tried to keep her from having to watch or hear anything. She hugged him and kissed his forehead. Even though it had frustrated her at the time, she was grateful.

"Thank you, Reelo."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:02 am
Dalila Harford

User Image

Dalila heard the other voices and smirked slightly. The other inhabitants of Hell were finally showing up from their tasks, not that it really mattered. She and Melanie had kill one of their tormentors from both life and death. She moved around to rest her back against the older woman's chest, taking her cousin's arms and wrapping them around her stomach. She couldn't see, but she could hear. Dalila grinned as Melanie's imaginative demon ideas reached her and laughed. "I know I'll look bad a**. You more so, but I will still look bad a**." She said and leaned her head back into Melanie more, still listening all around the cell block for any signs of a threat.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:05 am
User Image
Xombie.

"This is the first time I've looked forward to the King's arrival."

Melanie planned to ask the King of Hell to turn her into a demon as soon as she saw him. She smiled, running her fingers through her hair and watching the entrance to the cell block. Hopefully he showed up soon. She was becoming impatient.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:05 am
Dalila Harford

User Image

Dalila laughed as she heard and felt Melanie's impatience growing and she gently reached up and back to rest her right hand on her cheek, not even bothering to turn. "Babe, calm down. He'll get here when he gets here. I'm pretty sure me turning will be a shocker, but you... Eh, they might have figured it out a while ago." She mused as she traced Melanie's lips with her fingers.

She highly doubted any of the demons Eblis and Lilith included, would have even thought that kind, shy, weak little Dalila would ever want to become a demon. A cold grin returned to her lips and mocked the idea. I should be thanking Lilith and Eblis I guess. They showed me how strong I really could be. And just how for I will go to protect the one I love. I just hope I don't kill anyone with shock. She though in a mild humor as they waited.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:09 am
User Image
Kannah Ariake

Kannah frowned at her sister's words. She waited for Elfy to be finished with Reelo, then stood and pulled her aside. "What do you mean, Elfy-chan?" she murmured, touching her sister's face and choosing to communicate telepathically instead. Mingling thoughts was much quicker than speaking, so within a few seconds Kannah was caught up on everything that had happened since she and Jordan had left.

Kannah hissed softly and pulled Elfy into an embrace, trembling with anger and fear. "I'm glad you weren't hurt, imouto, and I'm glad that scum is dead... I certainly hope Iga punished Lilith well, though. b***h deserves whatever he gives her a thousand times over..."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:27 am
User Image
Iga

"Oh, I certainly did punish her well, Kannah dear!" said Iga cheerfully. He had entered the cell block just in time to hear Kannah's statement. He went straight to Jordan, whom he kissed and thanked quietly for restoring order while he'd been busy dealing out punishment. Then he went to Eblis's body, prodding it experimentally with a finger before a wide grin spread over his face.

He hugged Dalila and Melanie, giggling happily. "I'm so proud of you, ladies! This is what I call teamwork!" He touched Dalila's eyes gently and restored her sight, then stepped back and grinned. "You both should be pleased to know that Lilith is a mere shadow of her former self... I don't think she will be disobeying my decrees anytime soon. I have provided her with a few... permanent reminders... that she is not invulnerable and Hell is not her playground. But enough of her! You both deserve a reward. I'll give you anything, do anything, as long as it is in my power to do so."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:07 pm
Dalila Harford

User Image

Dalila grinned wickedly at his words, her blue eyes flashing dangerously as she spoke her answer, the words coming naturally as though she had wanted this all along. "Iga, you know how when all of us first got here that we all wanted to get the hell outta Hell, right? None of us wanted to be here any longer than we had to be. Well, Melanie and I know that there is no place for us full of those annoying little kids with wings and harps. We don't belong in any sort of heaven. We have gone too far, and frankly I like it this way. I don't want to leave her side, and we know that we are both very dangerous. No heaven would take us even if we wanted to go. ********, even Summerland is outta my reach, but as long as I'm with her, I don't give a good rats a**." She said, turning to kiss Melanie on her cheek before looking back at the King of Hell.

She smiled more and continued. "We want to be demons. We know how to kill. I know I wanted to make Eblis suffer, and I enjoyed it. Melanie has killed several times. We want to be demons, together. If you can do this, we would be grateful." Dalila said, and gave him a respectful bow, knowing that if he agreed, he would be her King.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:17 pm
User Image
Iga

Iga clapped his hands in delight. "Wonderful! Just what I was hoping for. You know, a lot of demons have gotten off-topic in their torments... It's not about mindless torture. It's about making the humans understand their mistakes and move beyond them." He shook his head and sighed. "I'm going to have to change the rules pretty soon... I'm tired of having innocents suffer because of Luci's old rules. Anyway! I digress. You two may become demons as soon as you have defeated Lilith and helped Reelo and Marianna escape."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:07 pm
User Image
Marianna Vincent

Marianna stopped listening to Iga and Dali talk at that point. She sighed softly and leaned against the back wall of Reelo's cell, tilting her head back to look at the ceiling. 'So, that's it. They're really going to stay behind together and punish the damned for the rest of eternity... This isn't the place for me. I wouldn't know how to torture someone any more than I'd know how to fly... But maybe there's a place beyond Hell where I might actually belong... Guess there's only one way to find out.'

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:47 pm
User Image

"Yeah, that is no problem." He spoke absently to Elfy when she thanked him, to preoccupied with the fact that two of his cell mates had chosen hell over salvation. Reelo stared at the cold cell floor quietly, his face twisted in confusion. It would probably just be easier to remain in hell, and yet...he couldn't stay here, not now- not after what happened with Kane..and besides, staying in hell was the equivalent of admitting he was wrong and evil, Reelo would never surrender to that. One glance showed him that marianna felt the same, or the look she was wearing spoke to his cause anyway, so the male sighed and sat on the edge of his cell closest to her after scooping the sketch pad up. "You okay Marianna?" He asked cautiously, pretending to draw in the book while he talked. "....You know, There are..other people." He muttered, adding a bit of a smile. As thick headed as the youth was, he had at one point or another caught on to the young girls suffering....he still couldn't tell if it was Melanie or Dalila she was after, but he knew all the same.  

XxXxFortexXxX

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:36 pm
Marianna Vincent

Marianna looked down at Reelo and blinked in surprise, trying to figure out what he was talking about. After a moment, it clicked. He thought she was still upset about Dali. She blushed and shrugged. "I'm fine. As long as she's happy, it's okay." She looked over at Kane nervously and slid down the wall so that she was sitting right beside Reelo.

"Reelo... I just realized... All that remains is for you to defeat Kane, and for Lilith to die... Then nothing stands in our way of escaping this place... Do you think we can do it? Do you really think we'll get out?"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:05 am
User Image

"I see. I wish I could be as good natured as you are." He said, continuing on absently in the sketch pad for a time. When she mentioned Kane Reelo didn't even look up, he didn't flinch- until the pencil broke. The male stared at the tip of his now broken utensil with a frown, tossing it aside and putting the paper down beside him as well. "We?" He asked in an unsure tone, pulling his knees up and letting his elbows rest on them gently, his fingers fiddling idly while he tried to think of the right thing to say. "If we have to leave together.. You might be here a while Marianna, I'm sorry." He sighed and spared a look from behind the safety of his hair at Kane, his lip twitching. There was nothing he could do against that thing now...nothing.  

XxXxFortexXxX

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:05 pm
User Image
Marianna Vincent

Marianna shrugged and put an arm around Reelo's shoulder, giving him a small smile. "It's okay. I'll wait with you as long as it takes. I wouldn't leave anyone here alone. And you'll beat him. I believe in you."

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff