Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:08 am
User Image
Aaron Royce Lee

Aaron's brain wanted to automatically reject the news. "No... No way, not Ronnie... He'd never die, he's too annoying to die..." Aaron shook his head, but didn't struggle when Trouble hugged him; he was too shocked.

"Everything's all wrong... Everything's falling apart..." whispered Aaron a few minutes later as he slowly began to grasp the fact that Ronnie was gone. "What the hell is this... Why can't we all just ******** be left alone?! Why can't we be happy?! Is that too much to ******** ask for?!!" Aaron shook off Trouble and got out of bed, suddenly far too angry to stay still or care about his injuries that he was probably making worse. He began to throw things at the wall, screaming the entire time.

"It's not ******** FAIR!!! ********, I'm not even supposed to exist!! Now I find out that I failed the one girl I ever really loved, I can't ever be with her because I got stuck in a ******** MALE body, Ronnie's dead, that stupid ******** Tsubatsu is STILL ALIVE?!! ******** THIS!!!" Aaron stood in the center of the room, panting angrily, fists clenched. He was still livid, but he was out of things to throw, and all the things he wanted to say were strangling him.

After a few minutes of just standing there, seething, Aaron's anger faded, and the sorrow hit him even harder than the rage had. He sat down on the floor, pulling his knees to his chest as tears began to rush unchecked down his face. He seemed to have forgotten that Trouble was there. "I... I love Ash... But I... I can't ever let her see it, I can't tell anybody, because she's got Erin, and I'm male now... I can't have her, and I love her so much... And now Ronnie's gone... It's all just... Falling apart..." Aaron hid his face in his knees and cried as quietly as he could. Even as a girl, he'd hated crying in front of people, and he hated it even more now that he was a he.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:28 am
Trouble Shinotu

User Image

He just watched as Aaron screamed and raved, then when he began to cry he went over and hugged him again, saying nothing as there was nothing to say. Trouble rocked him gently and finally said, "Even when you think no one can love you, someone always shocks you by doing it anyways..." and kept a firm, but gentle grip on him. "She has her love, find one that won't let you down, but won't take your s**t either..."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:39 am
User Image
Aaron Royce Lee

Aaron didn't respond when Trouble hugged him or spoke. He was immensely touched and grateful to the boy for his support, but he just knew that he wasn't meant to be loved. 'I'm part of a terrible monster... I shouldn't exist... Trouble's wrong. All I can do is try to make up my failure, protect Ash as best I can until Kaino's dead... I'll worry about the rest afterward, I guess, find somewhere to disappear to... Don't want to hang around and be a burden to these guys...'

The realization that he had no place in the world really hit home for Aaron, and made it harder to stop crying. When he finally managed to stop, he didn't move an inch. Even if it was just an illusion, even if it was totally temporary, he wanted Trouble to keep holding him. He wanted to feel like someone cared about him, specifically, the mistake that was Aaron Royce Lee, if just for a few more moments...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:42 am
Trouble Shinotu

User Image

As Trouble held Aaron, he whispered, "If... you don't have a place.... I'd like it if you stayed with me. I got a place. I mean, I'm no Bill Gates, but it's better than nothing... We can look out for each other. That okay? Us misfits and outcasts gotta stick together..." He gently brushed Aaron's hair back. "I know Erin. I know you are thinking you were apart of what did this to Ash. Aaron, it was your DNA only. You are here. You were sepereated. You love her and are probably plotting on the best way to rip his balls off right now. That means you are no monster. Monsters don't care about who they hurt, they just do what makes them feel good and to hell with people who are hurt by them. Like Mom and Dad..." A dark and hollow pain in his eyes as he spoke. "Drug dealers were doing some business, and some rivals came up to 'em. Gun fight started and Mom and Dad were out walking when stray bullets killed 'em. I was a ten or so. Drug dealers got a year for drug charges and a second year for the bullets. Not a single day on them for my parents. They walked after two years and went back to drug dealing, and I never understood..... Why was the pain of a child not important enough to be heard in court? Why was an orphan not important unless they broke the law?"

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:22 am
User Image
Aaron Royce Lee

Aaron felt the tension in his chest lessen slightly at Trouble's generous offer. Slowly, he sat up and began to unclench, resting his forehead on Trouble's shoulder, waiting until he was done talking to sit up and look him in the eyes. "Because the world is evil, and the laws are wrong." Aaron draped an arm over Trouble's shoulder. "I'm just lucky that there are a few good people. I'd love to come stay with you." Aaron grinned and ruffled Trouble's hair, trying to get him to smile. "Somebody's gotta keep you from burning the place down, right?" he teased.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:43 am
Trouble Shinotu

User Image

Trouble grinned and chukled softly, the dark emotions in his eyes slowly ebbing away. "It would be hard to burn down my house man. You'll see. Hey, when do you get discharged? You like blue too? What's your favorite game? Books? Food to cook? Do you like to cook? Do you like animals? Designs? Art? Manga? I could make your room really sweet man!" He said, a childish glee in his eyes.

Trouble never had allowed anyone to see his house. His apartment that served as a cover to where he lived, yes. But not his house. It was large and lonely, but he had the money and the space to make it look good for his new soon to be house mate. "What do you like? Anything you do a lot?" He kept bombarding him with questions, like a child getting things ready fro a best frined to come over and tryng to find out all his favorite things.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:06 am
User Image
Aaron Royce Lee

Aaron laughed as Trouble babbled, relieved that the boy seemed to be out of his gloomy mood. "One question at a time, dude! Not sure when I get discharged... Probably need an MRI or something to make sure I'm not a retard now... And they'll probably want this headache gone first. Yes, blue is still my favorite color. My favorite board game is Life, my favorite video game the Guitar Hero series because I lack the skills to play a real guitar. I like fantasy fiction or sci-fi novels. I enjoy baking... You know, like pie, cakes, bread, cookies, that kind of thing."

Aaron was surprised how quickly the answers came to him. His only real background was being Erin, but he was spouting things that felt right and the real Erin hadn't been crazy about. 'Weird... I guess I really am my own person... Kind of.' "I like cats. Loveless is my favorite manga. I like to draw, take pictures, read... I'm not as into car repair as Erin, even though she owns my favorite car."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:50 am
Trouble Shinotu

User Image

As Aaron spoke, he was taking mental note of everything he was saying. When it got to the car, he smiled and nodded at his statement. "You know Aaron, if you get out today, I can get you to the house. Lemme make a call." He said and hurried out into the hal as he dialed his personal shopper. "Hey, Joanie? It's Sean. Listen, can you find me a Chevy Charger 2008 dark blue? You can? Sweet. How much? New, or used? Used? Can you find a new one? Forty thousand? If they can get it to you in three hours, double it. Thanks Joanie. And hows's the boyfriend, Steve? Really? Smart man. Look, you should probably take a few weeks vacation to really enjoy that trip, I mean your one year with him only happens once. I insist on a paid vacation. Stop thankng me and get packing girly, you're going to England. Thanks again Joanie. Bye!" He said and ended the call before heading back in.

He knew that Joanie would make it happen, she could drive a hard bargain and she was sweet. The seller would probably give it to her for free after a bit, but he wanted to ay him well if he could get it to him quick. "Hey, Aaron? One more call, okay?" And stepped back ot to call his designers for the room. He was giddy. This was the first person he would live with in his own home. He wanted him to feel happy and safe and welcome. Finally he was done and stepped back inside and grinned. "So, Aaron, do you like any food in particular? I can order something for ya. Name it, I know hospital food is pretty damn sad. Hell, I get depressed thinking about it!" He joked, his trademark grin back and wider than ever.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:59 am
User Image
Aaron Royce Lee

Between Trouble's phone calls, Aaron managed to stumble back to his hospital bed and put his pillows back over his face. He only emerged when Trouble asked what he'd like to eat. "Pepperoni pizza would be amazing, thanks... And, if you can catch a nurse, some pain meds would be appreciated." He chuckled and glanced down at himself. "Wonder if Tank has some clothes I could borrow... I look damn good in a dress, but hospital gowns look awful on everybody..."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:46 pm
Trouble Shinotu

User Image

Trouble smiled and picked up his phone, dialing a number quickly and putting it to his ear. "These guys have the best pizza in the city. It can get pricey for delivery, but it's so worth it. Hey! Greg? Hey man! Yeah, it's Sean. No, no I got the message from Chibi-kun. He's sending you a signed copy. Yeah. Oh, can I order a massive pepperoni pizza? Yeah, and the usual. Huh? Umm... yeah, two. How much? That's cheap, you giving me a discount? Hahaha! okay, you will get a good tip then. See ya in an hour." And hung up, grinning at Aaron. "An hour or so and the food will be here. I'll treat you. After all, you are pretty a newborn! And don't you dare try to pay me back. I can manage dude."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:30 pm
User Image
Aaron Royce Lee

Aaron blushed and looked away from Trouble, feeling embarrassed. "Yeah, I'd like to pay you back, but... I kinda don't have any money... I really ought to find a job, I don't want to freeload..." He closed his eyes and moaned softly as his headache reached a crescendo, pressing the call button for the nurse. "My head's gonna explode... ******** concrete, ******** it hard..."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:43 pm
Trouble Shinotu

User Image

Trouble had to choke backa laugh at his words and said, "That doesn't sound like fun man. Concrete might be hard 24/7, but I don't think it gives you any kind of god sex." And watched as the nurse came in and gave him a small dose of morphine. "Careful, Dagger gets a bit.... touchy from morphine dude." Trouble warned.

As he watched Aaron relax he smiled more and said, "Hope you like kobe steak and salad. I always order five steaks and a huge salad with a ten person serving of roasted potatoes. And if you like smooties, you will love the mago one. I got two huge ones. Fresh mangoes imported for it. So ******** good I'm sure there's a religion somewhere that says it's a sin. Oh, and your pizza is on the bill too."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:53 pm
User Image
Aaron Royce Lee

Aaron giggled at Trouble's joke and sighed in relief as the headache began to fade thanks to the morphine. He smiled, remembering how sensitive Ash had gotten on morphine, and poked his own arm curiously. It felt strange, because he was partially numb, but not dramatically different. He chuckled and looked back over at Trouble. "You planning on feeding everybody in the hospital, dude? The food sounds amazing, though."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:14 pm
Trouble Shinotu

User Image

Trouble grinned at him and laughed, his eyes much brighter now. "Nah! I save it. Too good to waste really, but I have to buy a ton. Huh? Oh, cool, Greg's here! That was fast!" He said and raced over to the man at the door.

As he grinned at him he pulled out a book and said, "Chibi-kun says thanks too. How much? Seven fifty six twenty one? Okay, here." He said and pulled out a wallet, fishing out ten hundred dollar bills. "Tip for speed man. Thanks."

As he was given three huge plastic containers of food, two large cups of mango smoothie, and a HUGE pizza box, he grinned at set the food down, opening the pizza box and laughing softly. "Dude, they should stop sending the china plates, I just need paper." And pulled out a small box with two chna plates, adorned with the Fox Glove restraunt crest. He placed a two steaming hot slices of pizza on one plate and a small steak, ending it with a good portion of crispy, roasted red potatoes. "Here, dig in. Tell me if you like it." Trouble said and handed over the expensive plate filled with five star food, and one smoothie.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:25 pm
User Image
Aaron Royce Lee

Aaron's jaw dropped when he overheard the price for all the food, numbly looking down at the plate in front of him. "Geez, Trouble... Did you find buried treasure or something to pay for this?" Deciding he might as well eat since it was already paid for, but promising himself he'd find a way to pay his friend back, he took a few bites. "Damn... This is amazing!" From then on, it was a struggle for Aaron to eat slowly.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games