Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:16 pm

Shadow waited patiently. The waiter came by to take her order, but she told him to come back in a few minutes after her date had arrived. She impatiently looked at her watch and sighed. 'I'll give him a few more minutes...' She thought.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:42 pm

Damien arrived under the guise of 'David', still using the fake citizen passes he used from the previous night. "Hello. Sorry to keep you waiting. I was trying to pick out the best suit for the occasion" the dictator in disguise said as he took a seat across from his date.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:46 pm

"That's alright." Shadow replied, playing with the long hair of her blue wig. "Though, I was afraid you wouldn't show. How was your day? You seemed pretty eager to get away."
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:01 pm

Damien let out a sigh. "Well with all these war plans it's good to get away for a while. I'm being deployed tomorrow to the border war with Helmshire. I'm overseeing the invasion with certain divisions. It's going to be rough, so I just wanted to get away for one more night before I get sent off to hell" he said. Damien had come up with the story while on the way over. "What about you? How's 'business'?" he asked.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:12 pm

"Really?" Shadow asked with surprise. "I never thought you were a front-line type of guy. You seem more like the type who gets stuck with paperwork. Well, never-mind. My business is the same old, same old. My boss for my day job got drunk and told me not to see you for some reason. Weird, right? But... if this is your last night here, why don't we do something funner then this? You know, go to the arcade, or the night carnival on the 5th floor. It's kind of weird, but when I have to leave to do something like that, I always want to go and act like a crazy little kid and have one great time to remember before I face something like that.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:26 pm

"Well let's stay here for now. I'm hungry and barracks food isn't the best. As for heading off to the battle, I'm assuming it's so our Dearest Absolute Leader doesn't think that his generals are playing favourites with family members" Damien said. He began looking at what there was to eat. The hungry part was actually true.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:32 pm

"I see. So you have blood ties to the higher ups. That kind of sucks. But hey, when you get back, we should hang out some time." She smiled, then flagged down the waiter. "I'm ready to order. Are you?" She asked.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:13 pm

"Um, give me a moment" Damien said, and looked down the menu. "Ah, yes. I am" he said. He then ordered his food along with some wine. Things seemed to be going well so far.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:20 pm

Shadow also ordered her food, and the menus were taken away. "I must say, I'm a bit surprised." She admitted. "I thought you called me over on business, not for a friendly date. It's quite a nice change of pace. So, why don't you tell me more about yourself, David."
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:39 am

User Image

Șcarlett onica avenstone
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
avenous edxΛdviser

Monica flipped her hair back and said, "Alright. I'm sure you're busy. I'll prepare the report and have it ready at his office before he gets back" Monica then said, "Goodbye, Chief General" as she headed back to her office to finish what had to be done.

((OOC: ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:43 am

User Image

Prince Kyreℓℓ Elitairℯ

♣ Never give up...

Kyrell went along quietly although he was certain he would face punishment back at the castle. It didn't matter. He was used to it. What mattered was that he knew the circumstances they were faced with as well as the things he must do to alleviate them. Fortunately, Zil was doing his job well but that wasn't for a royal brat to judge, was it?

((OOC: ))

...No matter what ♣
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:13 pm

Saiyu raised an eyebrow and pushed pen the appartment door, her head poking around the corner tentativly as she scand the area for any trace of shadow.

Having restocked from Zil's personal store Saiyu was glad to get back to small apparetment block to dump their hord but the lack of shadow, orders and shoutting made the red head nervouse.
"ok ....i think its safe..." motioning her hand Saiyu pulled fanny into the appartment and slammed the door before slumpping back onto one of the many squishy chairs around the room.
"well, make yourself at home, shadows not here yet but don't mind her. Her bark is worse then her bite"
With a tired chuckle Saiyu streatched and snuggled herself deeper into the chair "we'll get started in the morning, we need to do some info gathering but at the moment i think food and rest is called for, what do you think Fanny?"

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:09 am

"Thank you. Goodbye Monica." Jian replied, then turned to get back to work. After all, he still had many things he needed to sort through.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:00 am

((Waiting on Eternal))

*bump*

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:53 am

The little girl nodded and tried to make herself as comfortable as possible.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games