Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)
[Concluded] Digi Xros - Mix, Match, & Multiply Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

unholy_blaze

Dapper Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:57 pm
"Erk!" Omekamon exclaimed, then put a mustache on Zenirou in response. Seeing that there was not too much left to do to a thoroughly sticky Zenjirou, Omekamon simply wandered off.

The Commandramonz had woken up and started eating the remaining food like a swarm of locusts. They left Blaze at the bottom small impact crater that had been formed by dozens of them in that fall.

Omekamon, being a helpful soul, began doodling all over Blaze; till the smell of the marker finally woke him.

"RAGHHHH!" Blaze snatched the marker and chased Omekamon. Omekamon pulled out another marker, and they proceeded to fence, rainbows splattering everywhere.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:03 pm
Roveth blinked when he heard Zenjirou's cry, and shrugged, not really caring, while munching on food, though he was wary himself of the reality marble, while the rest gathered, he eventually managed to get himself out of the pile he had got slapped into, and joined the others, looking serious while sitting down, though he did spy the note in Zenjirou's hand, and raised an eyebrow ~ah... Blaze must've tried pawning it off on Zenjirou for a laugh or two.~ he shrugged, and proceeded to close an eye as he began tracing runes in the air with his finger, before creating a window into the Reality marble, it wouldn't let them interact with it, but it'd at least let them see what was going on, and when he looked in, he winced when he saw -where- in the reality marble they were "well no wonder.. Shiro's been pressed to use weapons from -that- area..."

Sangloupmon looked over a bit and padded over, frowning "what's different about that area than the rest of the marble, Aniki?" Roveth just twitched an eyebrow over to his companion, before sighing "from what Shiro's told me, he erected a small... monument of weapons inside the Reality marble, with -very- strong weapons, in tribute to the one who may have wielded it in the past, because of feeling some sort of connection to them when using it." he narrowed his eyes lightly "but given they are still copies.. they shouldn't be giving off that much power... Shiro's in possession of something that may have made him more dangerous than even i realized.." Mercuremon decided to speak up from nearby as Shiro's digimon managed to gather themselves towards the converging group "you are correct, Roveth-san... after a few of the attacks that happened once he separated from you and the others.. one data drain warped his data to put a body enhancing type of.. what did he call it.. Noble Phantasm i think?" he said, looking to the others for confirmation, getting it in Coronamon and the more common Kudamon to be around Shiro's neck " thank you, Noble Phantasm called Code of Honor.. it allows him to wield Weapons and items as a Noble Phantasm of at least High D to low C Rank.. and if he's wielding a Noble Phantasm class weapon from his copies... then the penalty of the creation being one rank lower is negated, as long as it's in his hands, if he fires them like he's prone to do sometimes, they still have the flaws for the rank down.. but if he truly wields them.. then they will be at their strongest, maybe even stronger if he forces them into Broken Phantasm mode." this immediately got Roveth's attention as he narrowed his eyes "meaning if he used, say.. Omegamon's Grey Sword as an actual blade and not firing it like a projectile..." Mercuremon nodded lightly, looking as serious as he could "your assumption is correct, Roveth, it would be -fully- capable of transcending time and space with ease, not to mention if it was the X-Antibody Variant, be able to use All Delete." this caused Roveth to curse and glare into the window "then it's no wonder for the shock-waves... given i know he's using Avalon inside his body, apparently now at full power, on top of the Sword of Promised Victory.. if he loses with those pieces in hand i'm going to revive him just to kill him again!"

as the two Shiro's clashed, the real Shiro shuddered as he felt Killing intent out of nowhere, and sweatdropped ~sounds like someone found out about Code of Honor..~ he thought, and cotninued fighting, the blades having both been battered beyond belief, cracked all along them, as well as Dark Shiro's copy of Heracles's weapon as he jumped back, energy unleashing from the area as they began sucking themselves into the golden sword, making it shine brightly as Shiro brought his arm back "Ex..." of course, he also pumped a whole large ammount of Prana into it to unleash it into Broken Phantasm strength, causing Dark Shiro to go wide-eyed a moment, before shattering his own blade, creating something else, namely the one blade that could counter it "Enuma.... ELISH! he shouted, unleashing the triple helix blast of raw destruction in his wake, smirking lightly, until Shiro actually smirked head on into the blast "CALIBUR!" before unleashing the massive photonic wabe of light energy into beam form, instead of it being the usual size that would cause some destruction, the blade actually had enough power to rip right through Ea's assault, and send it flying back, the copy of Excalibur shattering as Shiro had tossed the master blade back into the tree's conglomerate collection, and summoned two Chinese Falchions similar to Bakuya and Kansho, but these were different colored as he narrowed his eyes lightly, one was steel blue and red colored, and pulsed with a deep power, it's name? Natalia. the second was named Maiya... grey and yellow in color, as he began fighting once more, this time though they would see- clear- results of Shiro winning, given after one particular blow using Natalia, Dark Shiro literally almsot got sliced to ribbons, and yet when he tried to put his arm back on, it wouldn't work too right, even after being hit by Maiya in the same spot, but instead causing necrosis in that area, causing him to snarl "how DARE YOU insult me like this! I WILL KILL YOU!" Shiro just closed his eyes lightly, and then opened one before slamming both blades together, forming it into one european style longsword, similar to Excalibur, but black in color, as he narrowed his eyes "no.. you won't. he simply said, and proceeded to literally unleash a runic style cut into dark SHirou, just as his Prana flared to create another weapon, and black blood started splurting everywhere with the prana going out of control and being absorbed into the air and by Shiro's own body "wha... what did you DO TO ME!?!" Shiro only decided to mention three words "Mage Killer... Kiritsugu." as the twisted version of himself screamed in unearthly pain, the curse from within the blade along with the instant necrosis style effects ravaging the body.. it literally left a bleeding black corpse as he looked down at it, frowning lightly ~to think.. i still have the capability of summoning these three..~ he mumbled to himself, looking upwards while simply holding Kiritsugu one handed lightly.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:50 pm
Suffice to say, even once everyone had gathered together and Roveth had provided them with a viewing window into the goings on of Shiro's Reality Marble, most of them stopped watching once things got bloody. The only real exception in that regard was Zapmon who was watching intently so as not to miss out on any of the glorious carnage. Seriously, there's something wrong with that digimon.

"Crystal, your friend is a raving lunatic," was all Kiriha had to say on the matter.

"I'm starting to agree with you," Crystal sighed and shook her head. "I think, somehow, Shiro's actually gotten worse."

"Maybe you've just gotten less crazy," Akari suggested. "I mean, you've definitely mellowed out since you started traveling with us."

Crystal scratched behind her ear looking a little embarrassed. "I doubt I was ever this reckless."

"I dunno, some of those scars you've got would tend to suggest otherwise," noted Zapmon. "Especially from that one time you almost got yourself killed by Naraku and Vamdemon." Crystal reached for Zapmon attempting to clamp the small dragon's mouth shut. Zapmon dodged around her hands and started running. "Or the next morning when you tried to fight them again and nearly reopened your wound."

"That was a long time ago!" Crystal protested.

"And then there was that other time when you got hurt so bad your soul actually separated from your body and you traumatized poor Miroku by manifesting yourself as a ghost," Zapmon continued.

Crystal sweatdropped and commenced chasing her partner. "That was involuntary astral projection and it actually ended up saving my life because it meant I was able to lead the others to my body before it got snatched away to one of Naraku's secret prisons!"

"It kind of sounds like Crystal-chan has had some pretty crazy adventures of her own," noted Zenjirou.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:36 pm
Shiro sighed, closing his eyes lightly, before looking down at the weapon in hand, and proceeded to shatter it into nothingness once more, before looking at the dark half as the blood and such started fading as well, the only reason he knew some people would be sickened by it was because they weren't used to it.. him, however, was, due to all the fighting he had done in the past, as he shook his head lightly "well.. that's one loose end finally taken care of." he simply said, as Ryuudramon appeared slightly behind him, making him glance back to the spirit "indeed.. you have done your task well.. i had not known you would be able to use Tracing to give it form." Shiro sighed, and rubbed the back of his head lightly" not something i expected.. either way... with that monster dead, that part of my life is literally closed, correct?" Ryuudramon chuckled lightly while tilting his head "correct, given the weapons you used.. erased their hold on you from existence quite efficiently." Shiro winced, and looked aside" they're not... weapons i normally use. in all honesty i would use any other weapon here in the marble or even within my own imagination than utilize those three, and even then, i'd use the first two." Ryuudramon nodded lightly before speaking up " it is time... we should lower the Reality Marble, so you may revive me and Lowemon." Shiro nodded calmly as he looked upwards, before reciting in his own words " after everything is said and done... and my path comes to an end... i will forever wait.. on that hill, near the Tree made of Weapons, for that is who i am.. i am... Unlimited Digital Works." with that, the area began to fade, and leave him in the middle of the clearing where the marble once stood, seeing the others nearby and look disgusted while Roveth closed off the hole, he sweatdropped "you guys saw the end of that huh..."

Roveth snorted while looking deadpan at his light half "ya think? why didn't you tell me you had those kinds of weapons at your disposal, better yet, why didn't you use them on me, or Warmon, way back when?" Shiro shuddered when the question was asked, and he shook his head "because one is more of a tool than a weapon, the second is useful against living things with magic, and even then if it faces something with enough magic resistance it still is ridiculously shop, the third... destroys down to the very soul, so i would think that such blades would -not- be used so commonly." this caused Roveth the flinch at the last sword's abilities, but shrugged "either way... you feel any better?" Shiro looked upwards, softly closing his eyes, the memories of the good times with Crystal and everyone else filtering into his mind's eye, and nothing from his childhood passing into it as he nodded lightly "hai... i'm moving on from my past." he said with conviction and confidence in his voice, which actually led to the Renamonz and Kudamonz and Coronamon to all glomp and nuzzle him with a loud "Ack!" coming from said victin, and chuckles from Roveth and Sangloupmon.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:58 pm
Crystal eventually succeeded at catching Zapmon, holding her upside down by the tail and glared at her mildly. "For being so small, you've sure got a big mouth, you know that?"

"Sure, but at least I got you to stop worrying about Shiro for a few minutes," Zapmon grinned fangily at her.

"Why you sneaky little..." Crystal trailed off without bothering to complete that thought. She knew Zapmon was right, of course. True, the small dragon could be pretty obnoxious most of the time, but Zapmon was almost always looking out for her. And while Crystal had been distracted with chasing after her, Shiro had made it back safely.

Grappleomon had finally made his way over to rejoin the group shortly after Shiro's return. He didn't speak because there was no need for words at the moments, but he did give Shiro a slight nod and an approving thumbs up.

"Let us be going now," Sanzomon turned to Gokuwmon. "I should like to see how the digital world has changed during the centuries of my imprisonment inside of Duskmon."

"Of course, Sanzomon-sama," Gokuwmon nodded in agreement.

Sanzomon shifted her gaze down on Labramon one last time. "I will entrust you with watching over that girl, Crystal, on my behalf."

"I won't let you down," Labramon nodded vigorously.

Shortly thereafter, Sanzomon and Gokuwmon flew off into the sky until they eventually vanished over the horizon along with the setting sun.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:11 pm
Shiro chuckled a bit, nodding to Grappleomon, and waving his own goodbyes for Gokuwmon and Sanzomon lightly, while most of his Digimon hoarded over to him (the girls.) as he chuckled a bit, and reloaded most of his team back in the Xros Loader, idly walking over to Tactimon who was laying on the grass looking up at the sky "so... feel any better?" he asked, Tactimon had chuckled a bit hollowly before looking to the side "why ask? i lost... again." he said, which caused Shiro to eye-roll and sigh himself "well, when you're up against a Digi-Xros'ed Digimon with five Xros Loaders versus a Chou Shinka Digimon and a Digi-Xros'ed Digimon via a single one, the multiple Xros Loader one is going to win most likely, given they have more power they can draw from." he calmly pondered things, and looked over to taiki, before looking back to Tactimon smiling" then again, i think EX 6 was about as close to 7 Superior Mode as you're going to get without involving the entire digital world in your grudge." he then closed an eye "but the fact is is you actually managed to stood on par with EX 6 with Megidramon-X's help, that's not a feat to be taken lightly, in all honesty, if i had actually had enough energy to go all out with a combo i had in mind.. i think it -might- beat EX 6 Outright, but i didn't have all the pieces.. either way, i would say that you and Shoutmon are on two different levels, and both of you have found someone who can actually bring out your fullest potential." when Tactimon looked at it like that, he closed his eyes, and chuckled "you are right it seems, Shiro Musouka." he simply said, sitting up, and glancing over to Taiki and Shouto "know this, though i acknowledge this defeat, Shoutmon... i still do not think you are mature enough to be a proper Digimon King. so.. if you need an advisor at any time.. you know where to find me." he said with a smirk, before disappearing into Shiro's Xros Loader, while said hybrid just sighed, and after ducking underneath Roveth's faield attempts of headlocking him, walking over to crystal and Zapmon "Crystal... thanks, for believing in me, and.. sorry for the worries i've put you and the others through, even Jake and Gene, back home."  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:47 pm
"I'll forgive you," Crystal stated simply. "Just make damn sure you never make me have to do that to you ever again."

Most of her digimon had already eaten their fill of the over-sized food and were gradually making their way back into her Xros Loader of their own accord. The digimon belonging to Xros Heart, on the other hand, had finally regained enough of their energy to realize they were starving and began popping out of the Xros Loaders of their respective generals to pick at the leftovers.

Crystal watched them with a wistful sigh. "I don't think... That world isn't really my home anymore," she said finally. "I'm thinking tomorrow I'll head back to let Koushiro-san know that I want to make the transition permanent. Then I guess we'll make the necessary arrangements with Gennai-san to make it official. I found something here that's worth fighting for. Something I want for myself. Something that has nothing to do with upholding the balance of light and darkness across the dimensions. I don't know if I'll even get it, but I'm not going to let that stop me from trying. And I can't do that in any world but this one."

"You're talking about Taiki aren't you," Zapmon was getting bored of listening to such a long winded speech just because Crystal was refusing to mention him directly. "Just admit it. It'll save you a lot of trouble."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:09 pm
Shiro nodded, lightly stretching a bit and looking up to the sky, sighing "unfortunately i don't know where to go myself.. though knowing Koushirou he's going to pester me about our travels, and then berate the living hell out of me about the bracelet." he pondered over things while Roveth wandered over to get Shiro in a headlock, smirking "you know, if you want my Baka Hikari and i still around we can put in with Gennai and Koushirou for that transition too, given while i don't mind the universe we usually hang out at.. it just kinda never felt right, none of the universes did, this one... has potential." he said, though he glared at Blaze and Omekamon in general "well... pros and cons, at least." Shiro of course grunted and prodded his dark half "Yami-no-ahou... you're free to do what you want given technically you're still dead to the others." Roveth shrugged, and poked Shiro on the nose" so what about you?" he pondered over things, and sighed" i'll probably speak with Elecmon back home, as well as the others to tell them i won't be back except periodically to check on things, but other than that.. i wanna explore this world.. like you said, it has great potential."  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:11 pm
User Image

Larry the Evil Announcer
And so, having more or less reached the same decision, Crystal and her friends spent one last night in the Xros Wars iteration of the digital world with the members of Xros Heart. It didn't take long for them to lapse back into their usual antics as the night wore on. There was a slight mix-up when Blaze sent Omekamon to fetch beverages for everyone and the puppet digimon returned with an over-sized bottle of sake, but otherwise it was no different from any other night spent in the digital world relaxing among friends.

The following morning Crystal and Shiro departed for the Adventure-verse to bid farewell to old friends and to make the necessary arrangements for their transition to the other iteration of the human world that would hopefully be acceptable as their new home. Ironically, upon meeting up with Koushiro to converse with him and Gennai about what had transpired in that other world, they had already been in communication with another mysterious old man who had told them of everyone's endeavors so that in the end there wasn't much left to tell. In fact, the strange old man had actually requested the aid of the heroes from both generations of heroes from the Adventure dimension to face an enemy that might very well threaten the stability of all the dimensions. Koushiro would have told Crystal and Shiro that they should go even if they hadn't asked him to make the arrangements for a permanent transfer.

Shortly thereafter, Crystal and her friends crossed over into the Xros Wars dimension's iteration of the human world, disguised themselves as transfer students into various classes at Taiki's junior high school, and prepared to join in the upcoming Digimon Hunt. Of course, there was also one among them who had not yet set foot in the Xros Wars dimension who instead chose to wander the globe striking down lost digimon at his leisure, but his true introduction wouldn't be made until much later...

What exciting new adventures await our heroes in the future? Find out by tuning in next time on Digimon: Digital Monsters!

Crystal: Thus concludes another chapter of our crazy chaotic existence within the multiverse.

Zapmon: And would you look at that? The next episode already started before this one finished!

Slashmon: Which begs the question of whether Larry would have been killed already or if this epilogue should have occurred before Jared killed him again.

Zapmon: Gee, that's kind of a tough call. Hey Crystal, what do you think?

Crystal: I don't think it really matters. Jared will just use this as an excuse to kill him again so there's no real point in thinking about it.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:06 am
*twitch, twitch twitch*

uhm... you okay, Jared?

no.. i am horribly angry.

take it out on Larry!

*cups hands, gathers energy* HADOKEN! *fires MASSIVE DESTRUCTIVE BEAM O DOOM!*

*more divorces Crop up, AGAIN.*  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50