Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Embodiment - 1x1- Anime & Zelly Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:07 pm
"Well whatever the reason, she should keep her distance now that she thinks she's slain the vampire." Raphael assured her. "For now, she's out of our lives and you have training to do. Which would you like to tackle first? Turning into a bat or putting people under a trance?" he offered with a smile. "Although I don't think I'd start you on either until you've gotten more used to feeding."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:40 pm
((Bump >_>))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:03 am
Zelly-fangirl

{I apologize for my absense, once again. If you want more details on why exactly I was absent, I am willing to PM them to you. If not, well, real life drama is a pretty good simplification of it anyway.}

"Turning into a bat would be interesting, but I'm sure it'd be pretty disorienting. Perhaps I should start with putting people into trances?" Moments later, Justine added in with a small blush, "Though I do think I should practice my feeding and..uhm...biting a little more."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:08 pm
((Again, sorry about all that. >.< *much hugs* ))

"Of course. Survival comes first after all. It's the instinct of all creatures, living or undead." Raphael said with a small smile, tugging on the hood of his cloak a bit to hide his flushed cheeks. "And hopefully we can find an easy target for you that doesn't have any alcohol in their system." he said placing a teasing hand upon her head.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:19 pm
{Don't worry about it. I could've at least come online to say, "Look. Gotta testify in court n' s**t. Family drama. In no mood for Gaia, see you later."}

"I wasn't that bad when I was drunk, was I?" Justine asked in a half-joking tone, already certain that she'd made a fool of herself in that short span of time in which she could hardly recall.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:26 pm
((Holy s**t. o_o My morbid sense of curiosity demands I ask what happened, but my sense of morals and intelligence to not ask about touchy personal drama permits you to not PM me an answer if you don't want to.))

"You passed out mid-sentence. Who knows what you were going to say if you hadn't?" Raphael teased with a smile. "Which is to say nothing of what sort of terror a drunken, freshly turned vampire let loose on an unsuspecting town could cause."

((I also stroke my non-existant goatee in ponderment about possibly claiming your Beast in your new rp. It certainly sounds like the heart-broken angst I love to do.))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:52 pm
{I've sent the PM. It's more than a little ranty, I know, but it's a basic summary of some of the s**t I've gone through for awhile and what's emotionally drained me up to this point.

If you'd like to be Beast, the role is yours. ^.^ Yes, very much heart-broken angsty. I'm very much looking forward to getting things up and going, what with all the sadiness and drama that shall promptly ensue.}

Justine's cheeks flushed up to an even brighter red. "At least I kept my attention focused on...non violent persuits, I suppose?" she tried to say meekly, although she didn't sound very convinced of herself. Also, blarblarblar sorry for s**t post.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:01 pm
((Then I shall get to looking for pics. =D ...Assuming I can resist the urge to use a pic of Zelgadis from Slayers. I was marathoning the three season box set over my spring break two weeks ago and have been continuing it today. >w> Blue, stone-skinned humanoid chimeras could qualify for beast, right? >w>;; ))

Raphael just smiled and took his hand away as he glanced up at the sky. It was starting to get brighter. "The moon's starting to set and dawn's approaching. The next city's not far, but I'd rather not take any chances. The nearby forest should work for cover though." he said starting to diverge from the path.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:08 pm
{Awesome~ Sure it can. Of course, if I drew fanarts, I'd definately end up changing the design a little in my drawings though.}

Justine promptly nodded in understanding, following after Raphael as he headed towards the forest.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:17 pm
Raphael looked up at the towering trees, looking for the thickest clump of trees with the most amount of branches. He'd like to have the greatest possible amount of shade to hide in until the sun came and went. "It's suddenly occurred to me why vampires don't travel. Staying in one place means guaranteed shelter from the sun." he sighed as finally stopped beneath the branches of one tall tree, seemingly the largest in the forest. "Ah well, such is life." he sighed as he easily jumped up to the lowest branch and draped his cloak over the branches above him to form a makeshift tent.

((I'm such a fangirl, i know. XD ))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:26 pm
{Of that there is no doubt. XD To be perfectly fair, we all fangirl over something.}

Justine just stood there and watched, feeling as if she'd get in the way if she dared approach. Especially since, when they camped out, she never really set up any tents anyway. She simply didn't know how.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:35 pm
"Well, it's hardly pretty but as long as it keeps the sun out I doubt the locals will mind." Raphael said as he reclined in the tree. Then he frowned. It seemed they'd be dining on deer and squirrel blood before getting into town. "Coming up?" he asked as he peered down at Justine. "It's actually surprisingly comfy up here."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:04 pm
{Sorry for the late reply. D: Got on a little bit of a TVtropes walk...}

Justine shrugged slightly. "Sure, why not?" she replied, heading over at a quick pace to join her sire. Still sorry for the still shitty post.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:14 pm
((That happened to me the other day. It ended with my face/palming at the discovery of a manga called 'My Balls' which I shall elaborate no further on. And your siggy pic done got broked. D: ))

Raphael smiled in amusement as he reached down to help Justine up as she climbed up to join him. "You do remember you're not human anymore, right? You could jump a small house with ease, much less make it up a few little branches like this."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:44 pm
{I read My Balls. It was a stupid, sexist piece of s**t. ...I'm really starting to completely lose faith in anime and manga alike.}

"Maybe, but I'd like to get used to it first." Justine looked a little embarassed now that Raphael had mentioned it. "It's going to be awhile before I naturally remember that sort of thing..."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games